Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950894 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) (7424) (7425) (7426) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
ucap and multiverse need to correct temporarily.
ucap - Rally continues if we break 26 then it will open way to 29.3 ~ 423.6% of wave 1 else we may see correction to 19.5
Multiverse - next stop is 16.28 ~ 261.8% of sw1, these guys still have power to go higher medium term (have booked half my profit for now)
Caverton - breaking 1.63 very healthy, next stop here will be 2.08, if you've not entered 1.67 is a good entry as this asset will some appreciable growth in the next few months.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
seems Morgan capital is disconnected from the exchange

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ThiagoKid(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
emmaodet:

Hello bro.
Please what books can I read or courses to attend to brush me up on stock trading? Just need your guidance.
Is reading a company's financial statement enough as a guide to pick a stock?
What do you think about mutual funds? I am also looking towards acquiring some with Stanbic IBTC with average return of 40% per annum.

After registering with cscs and a broker, do I just read financial statements and then buy a stock or there are graphs to look at like forex before trading?
Do we have a TA and fundamental analysis platform for guidance before picking a trade on Nigeria stock exchange?

This is also Oakpearl specialty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
vacanci:
seems Morgan capital is disconnected from the exchange

it is back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
ThiagoKid:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
emmaodet:

Hello bro.
Please what books can I read or courses to attend to brush me up on stock trading? Just need your guidance.
Is reading a company's financial statement enough as a guide to pick a stock?
What do you think about mutual funds? I am also looking towards acquiring some with Stanbic IBTC with average return of 40% per annum.
After registering with cscs and a broker, do I just read financial statements and then buy a stock or there are graphs to look at like forex before trading?
Do we have a TA and fundamental analysis platform for guidance before picking a trade on Nigeria stock exchange?
https://discord.g g/N4mtWDva - technical analysis mainly (remove space between g's)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AIT1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

You don't trade Eurobond, you invest in it. It is good for diversification,

The Investment returns between 6% to 10% per annum in dollars and also hedges currency devaluation risk. Meaning your $1000 valued at less than 500k in January 2023 is now between $1050 $1100 valued at between N1.3 million to N1.35 million

You can access 85% of the official exchange rate equivalent as a Naira loan at 20% per annum from UC Plus Advance Ltd a subsidiary of United Capital

Hello Sir. On this, can it be a “set and forget” system? Or do I need to monitor anything? I’m looking for something I can always introduce new capital once or twice a year and compound with my interest between 5-10 years, does this fit in?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Some NGX Companies Want to Pay Dividends in Dollars But…—Popoola
https://businesspost.ng/economy/some-ngx-companies-want-to-pay-dividends-in-dollars-but-popoola/

TTB/Union Bank: A Call for Transparency By Investigators
https://businesspost.ng/banking/ttb-union-bank-a-call-for-transparency-by-investigators/

Technology Has Made Capital Market Easily Accessible—CSCS Chief
https://businesspost.ng/economy/technology-has-made-capital-market-easily-accessible-cscs-chief/

Some Nigerian Youths See Betting As a Form of Investment—Statisence CEO
https://businesspost.ng/economy/some-nigerian-youths-see-betting-as-a-form-of-investment-statisence-ceo/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
ThiagoKid:

Thanks brother
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2023
PuristForest:

https://discord.g g/UM5RVpET - technical analysis mainly (remove space between g's)

Thanks very much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
AIT1:

Hello Sir. On this, can it be a “set and forget” system? Or do I need to monitor anything? I’m looking for something I can always introduce new capital once or twice a year and compound with my interest between 5-10 years, does this fit in?

Yes it can compound. Good way to save for long term expenses like school fees, car and property purchase etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owolabi5: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Invest in quality stocks that are appropriately priced. A quality stock is a compounding machine whose Return On Invested Capital is greater than the Weighted Average Cost of Capital thereby creating Economic Profit and not just Accounting Profit. kiss

A quality stock will have a Cash Flow Return On Investment that is higher than the Weighted Average Cost of Capital thereby creating a Cash Value Added.

That is the only way to build long term wealth, the lower such stocks fall the better provided you are investing with patient capital and not using a short term fund for a long term investment leading to a funding mismatch, reason why I suggest debt funding that can be liquidated through the Investment income generated by the portfolio over a period of 3 years and below.

People need to stop seeing their stock positions as a gambling ticket but as a wealth creation asset that can continue to mint predictable cash flow.

The guy with 3 million units of GTB shares commands more respect than the guy with a block of 6 units of 3 bedroom apartments at Ikorodu.

The guy with the GTB shares is sure of a predictable dividend of N9 million per annum while the landlord at Ikorodu will struggle to earn a rental income of N3 million per annum

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AIT1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Yes it can compound. Good way to save for long term expenses like school fees, car and property purchase etc

Thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Please when is GLAXOSMITH paying #17.42?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Princkez:
I think its tomorrow oh. I never do the edividend mandate. I just hope they pay me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2023
Mpeace:
I think its tomorrow oh. I never do the edividend mandate. I just hope they pay me.

See better company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Princkez:

10 business days after trading in Glaxosmith on NGX is terminated (and subsequently delisted).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DEBOLABI: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2023
PuristForest:

https://discord.g g/N4mtWDva - technical analysis mainly (remove space between g's)

I tried opening the link but it referring to an app.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2023
E Ku Market o. smiley

Someone mentioned Alhaji's factor in JAIZ Bank....

** As one of the shareholders**

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2023
What is multiverse selling again sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2023
Sovrenins looking good today, has potential to do 70% to 0.64 ranges medium term

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2023
WHAT IS YOUR CHART SAYING ON TIP, THE INITIATES PLC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2023
WHAT IS YOUR CHART SAYING ON TIP, THE INITIATES PLC
PuristForest:
Sovrenins looking good today, has potential to do 70% to 0.64 ranges medium term
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2023
ojeysky:
What is multiverse selling again sef
It is selling manipulation. When they are done I will see who they hope to sell the stock to with this few units of bid.They are deceiving themselves.i hope nobody here falls mugu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
It is selling manipulation. When they are done I will see who they hope to sell the stock to with this few units of bid.They are deceiving themselves.i hope nobody here falls mugu

Not necessarily manipulation. Have you checked the number of share outstanding and compare with Japaul, the other listed company in the same sector?

For me, it has arrived at it's fair value range except there are other ongoing developments that are yet to reach the open.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
Harvestock01:

Not necessarily manipulation. Have you checked the number of share outstanding and compare with Japaul, the other listed company in the same sector?

For me, it has arrived at it's fair value range except there are other ongoing developments that are yet to reach the open.
Fair value based on what if I may ask.i do only FA..And japual is only alive on papers based on my discussion with an insider this month. And the truth on the street matters alot to me too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Fair value based on what if I may ask.i do only FA..And japual is only alive on papers based on my discussion with an insider this month. And the truth on the street matters alot to me too
Alive on papers? Pls verify ur claims....lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
narite:

Not financial institutions in Nigeria, more like international institutions. Taking loans with this institutions mostly called exchanges is way more easier compared to our own institutions.

Despite my huge losses in the space, I have really grown fond of the space mostly due to versatility, speed and robustness. You could find almost any financial tool in krypton.

You should take a closer look at that thing. It not as dangerous as people screamed it to be. At first, you might suffer significant losses but over time you get better. So, I advise you go there with little money to mitigate against losses which you are bound to make due to inexperience.

My attraction to cryptocurrency investment is based on the fact that an amount of money as small as you can spare for alms giving to a roadside beggar without feeling it at all has the potential to make you a multimillionaire in less than 10 years even without trading the coins you buy. When Bitcoin first appeared it was sold for as little as $0.000056 or so but now a Bitcoin is $42,000 on the average. What a person who invested N1000 back then in Bitcoin is worth now is better imagined.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
sonofElElyon:
Happy holiday to everyone. Can some of our gurus help with the best penny stocks to massively invest in, with great prospects for huge capital appreciation and decent dividend yield? Thanks
I am afraid if anyone will oblige you. As far as this forum is concerned, the fear of Monkey Hunter label is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) (7424) (7425) (7426) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MARKETJJC and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.