Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10952774 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) (7424) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Mpeace:
My broda, you cannot be too sure. the market has a mind of its own oh. No one. Lets wait for TA people to tell us what the charts are saying about xmas chicken. Lol
Lool
Even FA no fit help at this time. It's that TA that should help actually
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolton08(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gurus in the house, please is it advisable to buy Ellah Lake now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
unite4real:
Christmas day is over 70% gone.

This is the best time to buy chickens at a reduced entry price.

Bargain hunters take note.

Due diligence pls
lol!
...with fibonacci retracement at 25 Fib level of the month, there are 6 more days to the New Year when demand for chickens will be higher than supply. Hence, need to be a bit patient. To buy chicken at bargain price, look towards the new year when 20/23 moving average will be lower than 20/24 EMA.

Merry Christmas to you all!

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Mpeace:
My broda, you cannot be too sure. the market has a mind of its own oh. No one can predict. Lets just wait for TA people to tell us what the charts are saying about xmas chicken. Lol
😂 haha....Merry Xmas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
unite4real:
Christmas day is over 70% gone.

This is the best time to buy chickens at a reduced entry price.

Bargain hunters take note.

Due diligence pls
DD noted..
😁...Merry Xmas...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
BullBearMkt:

lol!
...with fibonacci retracement at 25 Fib level of the month, there are 6 more days to the New Year when demand for chickens will be higher than supply. Hence, need to be a bit patient. To buy chicken at bargain price, look towards the new year when 20/23 moving average will be lower than 20/24 EMA.

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin😁...
Merry Xmas to our Very own TA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:30am On Dec 26, 2023
bolton08:
...Interesting question!
ELLAHLAKES stock price looks like a falling knife atm. 2 ways to view the stock:

1. IF you believe in the management and the products of the company's ability to perform wonders, it's a good buy, as you attempt to buy at the bottom! Current price showing regular flat (or ranging data)
2. However, it is better to wait for daily or weekly strength. By this, you'll not pick at the bottom, but sure the stock price has high probability of going up.

If you have free cash for high risk (probably for higher reward), Option 1 is good for you, but if you are risk-averse, Option 2 is better.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:36am On Dec 26, 2023
chimex38:

grin grin😁...
Merry Xmas to our Very own TA
Merry Christmas to you, @chimex38!
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 5:54am On Dec 26, 2023
BullBearMkt:

lol!

grin grin grin grin grin

grin

Na WA oooo
Technical analysis, fundamental analysis plus charts on top chicken trade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

No be everybody dey spiritual

Hello bro.
Please what books can I read or courses to attend to brush me up on stock trading? Just need your guidance.
Is reading a company's financial statement enough as a guide to pick a stock?
What do you think about mutual funds? I am also looking towards acquiring some with Stanbic IBTC with average return of 40% per annum.
After registering with cscs and a broker, do I just read financial statements and then buy a stock or there are graphs to look at like forex before trading?
Do we have a TA and fundamental analysis platform for guidance before picking a trade on Nigeria stock exchange?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yeddy99: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2023
emmaodet:

Hello bro.
Please what books can I read or courses to attend to brush me up on stock trading? Just need your guidance.
Is reading a company's financial statement enough as a guide to pick a stock?
What do you think about mutual funds? I am also looking towards acquiring some with Stanbic IBTC with average return of 40% per annum.
After registering with cscs and a broker, do I just read financial statements and then buy a stock or there are graphs to look at like forex before trading?
Do we have a TA and fundamental analysis platform for guidance before picking a trade on Nigeria stock exchange?
where did that 40%PA come from?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2023
bolton08:

Since 2020, a total of 312 million units, representing approximately 15% of the 2 billion outstanding shares, have been traded (All traded shares were assumed unique, meaning they weren't re-purchased and sold within the considered period).

This suggests that once the company starts generating revenue, the stock price could see significant upward movement. In the meantime, a further decline seems unlikely.

Notably, if the 85% shareholders have held their stock since 2020, it's likely they have good reason to believe in the company's future potential.

However, the proposed issuance of 1 billion new shares could pose a potential challenge.

Below are the 5 stocks in the agricultural sector.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2023
bolton08:
ellah lake is on my radar..... agriculture sector is a silent gold mine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2023
yeddy99:

where did that 40%PA come from?

This

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2023
ositadima1:

Since 2020, a total of 312 million units, representing approximately 15% of the 2 billion outstanding shares, have been traded (All traded shares were assumed unique, meaning they weren't re-purchased and sold within the considered period).

This suggests that once the company starts generating revenue, the stock price could see significant upward movement. In the meantime, a further decline seems unlikely.

Notably, if the 85% shareholders have held their stock since 2020, it's likely they have good reason to believe in the company's future potential.

However, the proposed issuance of 1 billion new shares could pose a potential challenge.

Below are the 5 stocks in the agricultural sector.

Ok. So do we go for it irrespective of the 1 billion new shares or hold our horses?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Ok. So do we go for it irrespective of the 1 billion new shares or hold our horses?

This is not intended as a buy or sell recommendation. I am merely presenting my observations, which are subject to further analysis and debate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2023
emmaodet:

This

No big deal that is the average return by most equity funds.

Remember the All Share Index increased by about that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2023
Gurus, which one of the below stocks are good to buy now:

Julius Berger

AIICO

Wapco

Vitafoam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2023
narite:

Not financial institutions in Nigeria, more like international institutions. Taking loans with this institutions mostly called exchanges is way more easier compared to our own institutions.

Despite my huge losses in the space, I have really grown fond of the space mostly due to versatility, speed and robustness. You could find almost any financial tool in krypton.

You should take a closer look at that thing. It not as dangerous as people screamed it to be. At first, you might suffer significant losses but over time you get better. So, I advise you go there with little money to mitigate against losses which you are bound to make due to inexperience.

USDT based loan, and what's the repayment structure like in terms of interest and tenor. Is it also available on binance? Pls shed more light on this if you don't mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

No big deal that is the average return by most equity funds.

Remember the All Share Index increased by about that

@ the bolded.... I don't understand that statement.
Can you explain better
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
femu:
Gurus, which one of the below stocks are good to buy now:

Julius Berger

AIICO

Wapco

Vitafoam
Throw away A n O sharply
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Throw away A n O sharply

You mean AIICO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
Here are the banking stocks, along with their market capitalizations and outstanding shares, listed in ascending order of market cap. The market capitalization was calculated by multiplying the last closing price by the number of outstanding shares.

My question is: Does this order accurately reflect the relative value of these companies? Would incorporating current or 2022 earnings alter this order significantly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
The trillion-naira capitalization club, home to the Nigerian Stock Exchange giants, could soon welcome Dangote Foods Plc.

With its proposed 17,351,322,596 shares and a current share price of 57.45 naira, Dangote Foods would boast a market capitalization of 996.8 billion naira.

Reaching 1.7 trillion naira mark would require a share price of 100 naira, placing it behind BUAFOODS still!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Must you comment?

must you post?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
ositadima1:
The trillion-naira capitalization club, home to the Nigerian Stock Exchange giants, could soon welcome Dangote Foods Plc.

With its proposed 17,351,322,596 shares and a current share price of 57.45 naira, Dangote Foods would boast a market capitalization of 996.8 billion naira.

Reaching 1.7 trillion naira mark would require a share price of 100 naira, placing it behind BUAFOODS still!

Is it more valuable than Flourmills group?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trojan8(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
femu:

Is it more valuable than Flourmills group?

Definitely, it would be a combined business of Dang sugar, Dang rice, and Dang salt. The idea is to pursue the kind of valuation that BuaFood currently has. I don't see FMN topping that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
Trojan8:

Definitely, it would be a combined business of Dang sugar, Dang rice, and Dang salt. The idea is to pursue the kind of valuation that BuaFood currently has. I don't see FMN topping that.

Flour Mills is about N137B market capitalization while Dangote Sugar alone is almost N700B.

Nascon which is about N136B is going head to head with Flourmills.

By the time Rice is combined, Flourmills should be behind by more than 7 times in market capitalization to Dangote foods

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
ositadima1:
Here are the banking stocks, along with their market capitalizations and outstanding shares, listed in ascending order of market cap. The market capitalization was calculated by multiplying the last closing price by the number of outstanding shares.

My question is: Does this order accurately reflect the relative value of these companies? Would incorporating current or 2022 earnings alter this order significantly?
How come I missed this.I thought I saw JAIZBANK with Os of 20billion.what is the bank doing with os of 34 billion. This is then a candidate for reconstruction....red flag
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Objectivist04: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
How come I missed this.I thought I saw JAIZBANK with Os of 20billion.what is the bank doing with os of 34 billion. This is then a candidate for reconstruction....red flag

What about FBNH with OS of approximately 36billion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Objectivist04:

What about FBNH with OS of approximately 36billion
is fbn and JAIZBANK mates in anyway JAIZBANK is a glorified micro finance bank

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
vacanci:

must you post?

My post was for those willing to offer reasonable advice not mumbo jumbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7418) (7419) (7420) (7421) (7422) (7423) (7424) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kaykehin, Princkez, mails4funshi(m), Deadlytruth(m), 1jboi, drotba(m), IPO2002, LordAdam16, edwardaigb, dangle, ndept, phemmie06(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.