Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953257 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7466) (7467) (7468) (7469) (7470) (7471) (7472) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:56pm On Jan 11
yMcy56:

November 22, 2023 post.....
Wheres KayOn1 ? Remember this post on JAIZ?

* In less than 2 months, JAIZ did 💯% from N1.50!!
Currently @3.10 in market .......
* Una no go remember this one o, when there's sideways trade, make una quick jump out to throw stone.... grin
Just painful say, even myself that posted this didn't benefit from it. sad ....but all is well, opportunities abound in the market. tongue

Can remember Oga OGG also gave analysis on this stock. Kudos sir. cool
U dey mind them...
Some even talk say Jaiz BVPS is d worst ...
in the entire banking sector..
Wetin concern ...
Agbero with overload...
Na the person wey carry 100% profit go house...
Na him be the koko...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:09pm On Jan 11
fxtree:
Greetings all. I work in Nigeria but earn in dollars. I have always been reluctant to invest in stocks, as my dollar-denominated salary has significantly hedged me against the constant slide of the Naira. Lately, the thought of diversifying into stocks has been recurring. Will buying stocks be as profitable compared to saving in dollars? I am in for the long run (5 to 10 years). Kindly advise. Thanks.
Don't try it.it is very bad idea .we don't need another round of discussion on dollar and naira on this thread....try next door

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxtree: 2:12pm On Jan 11
Streetinvestor2:
Don't try it.it is very bad idea .we don't need another round of discussion on dollar and naira on this thread....try next door

It's fine if you don't have anything to say. Please allow others with insight contribute.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:16pm On Jan 11
DANGCEM @378.......waiting for 100k single transaction to move up officially....

BUAFOODS @230.....waiting for official upward mvmt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:17pm On Jan 11
Na 38m you dey talk o... grin

yMcy56:
DANGCEM @378.......waiting for 100k single transaction to move officially....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:17pm On Jan 11
Willie2015:

U dey mind them...
Wetin concern ...
Agbero with overload...
Na him be the koko...

GOD bless you... I know how it looked stupid when I added JAIZ to my holdings at late #1... Some thought I came late to the party but I always insist I know what I'm doing... My strategies have always worked...

As for JAIZ and others of my investments I know my game wella... I will seldom announce my entry and exit from any holdings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:22pm On Jan 11
fxtree:
Greetings all. I work in Nigeria but earn in dollars. I have always been reluctant to invest in stocks, as my dollar-denominated salary has significantly hedged me against the constant slide of the Naira. Lately, the thought of diversifying into stocks has been recurring. Will buying stocks be as profitable compared to saving in dollars? I am in for the long run (5 to 10 years). Kindly advise. Thanks.

A lot of factors will play out on this your question?

Nigeria's stock market has a mind of its own when compared to other markets...

I'll advise you keep your dollars for now and wait for the bear's season so you can buy most of the fundamentally healthy stocks at a good bargain... Until then keep your dollars and keep watching/waiting for that season to come because it will surely come... PATIENCE is a VIRTUE!

Nobody can effectively declare when the bears will hit the market as this market seems not to listen to anyone's timing for NOW grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:23pm On Jan 11
KarlTom:
Na 38m you dey talk o... grin
Na chicken change to multi-billionaires nah....
You didn't see the 210M naira that moved 600k units @N350? smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:46pm On Jan 11
emmaodet:
Where can I be checking the daily, weekly and monthly chart of each stock in Nigeria and be able to use tools like moving average, support for easy entry?
Anybody wey know should pls give us the link to this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 2:54pm On Jan 11
yMcy56:

emmaodet Investing.com can help out either web/mobile app
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Testimonies777(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11
yMcy56:

https://www.investing.com/charts/live-charts
Make sure you change ''all Exchange'' to ''Nig.S.E'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11
emmaodet:

Where can I be checking the daily, weekly and monthly chart of each stock in Nigeria and be able to use tools like moving average, support for easy entry?
https://www.investing.com/
https://www.tradingview.com/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Diyke4rich: 3:00pm On Jan 11
Lolz I have chicken out

megawealth01:

Bye bye...

We still dey the train grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11
fxtree:
Fantastic line of thought.

I would suggest you diversify into the NYSE/NASDAQ market. You can ask all your questions at https://www.nairaland.com/5669161/us-stocks-pick-alert/417. I'm certain that you will be properly guided.

Well-done!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:15pm On Jan 11
Eku bull market o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ghm: 3:17pm On Jan 11
fxtree:

It doesn't matter what you earn, you are missing out if you do not invest in equity, either locally or globally.
You will be good with dollar denominated stocks. Google, Tesla, Amazon, Nvidia etc. There is a thread for it on Niaraland, go there and equip yourself.

However, since you live in Nigeria, I advise that you should also invest some money in Nigeria stocks maybe about 10% of your investible funds. Buy solid stocks that pays dividend and watch it grow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 3:17pm On Jan 11
emmaodet:

Check reuters
Google e.g.
Zenith bank share price reuters

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11
Transcorps next full bid will make it only available at N30...after the release of yr end result and unbundling news is out!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:41pm On Jan 11
Diyke4rich:
Lolz I have chicken out

I'm happy for you. 100% is a whole lot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:42pm On Jan 11
stcool:
Transcorps next full bid will make it only available at N30...after the release of yr end result and unbundling news is out!!!

We are patiently waiting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:42pm On Jan 11
grin
Agbalowomeri:
Eku bull market o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:48pm On Jan 11
grin grin grin

yMcy56:

Na chicken change to multi-billionaires nah....
You didn't see the 210M naira that moved 600k units @N350? smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:56pm On Jan 11
TODAY'S TOP VOLUMES

Stop playing... Big boys are still rocking this market madly

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 4:23pm On Jan 11
stcool:
How will unbundling favour Transcorp share holders?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emir01: 4:30pm On Jan 11
[quote author=Willie2015 post=127890326]
U dey mind them...
Wetin concern ...
Agbero with overload...
Na him be the koko...

BUA, Dangote and Indimi are the major shareholders in Jaiz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11
Diyke4rich:
Thank you Jaizbank 100% profit, it was nice doing business with you guys, I am out.
This reminds me of a similar post of someone that bought TRANSCORP at N1 and sold at N2. Indeed, this market has a mind of its own.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trojan8(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11
Diyke4rich:
Good morning gurus Any stock recommendations this morning one can actually 20 to 25% within 3weeks.

Go rob bank

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:36pm On Jan 11
grin
Trojan8:

Go rob bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11
Yoast:

How will unbundling favour Transcorp share holders?

How did unbudling favour UBA shareholders?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 4:59pm On Jan 11
Bbbwings:

Check reuters
Google e.g.
Zenith bank share price reuters

Thanks very much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 5:00pm On Jan 11
Zagee:

emmaodet Investing.com can help out either web/mobile app

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 5:01pm On Jan 11

(1) (2) (3) ... (7466) (7467) (7468) (7469) (7470) (7471) (7472) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IPO2002, janga(m), Emumakpo, Olaide1295, drotba(m), robobo, dapix and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.