Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10918292 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7509) (7510) (7511) (7512) (7513) (7514) (7515) ... (7764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:26am On Jan 20
femu:
Is Otedola buying Zenith stock?

5% will cost him almost N80 billion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 10:28am On Jan 20
emmanuelewumi:

If true then this bull isn't ending any moment soon

We are watching closely

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 10:45am On Jan 20
emmanuelewumi:

How much is money

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 10:47am On Jan 20
femu:

How much is money

Money is nothing... Agba baller grin

I look forward to the day I will be investing in billion dollars

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 10:47am On Jan 20
Mpeace:
So Otedola did not see Access bank (the most "acquisition" bank in Nigeria) to buy, na Zenith wey dey high he want buy.

Btw
He wants to own and be in the board of both FBNH and Zenith. Is that allowed?

Adenuga has stake in Sterling and Firstbank

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 10:48am On Jan 20
femu:

Adenuga has stake in Sterling and Firstbank

Correct guy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:00am On Jan 20
emmanuelewumi:

That is the spread between the bid and offer. That is how the bank makes money

Eg buying a property from a property company at N40 million and selling at N38 million to the same company
That means it is more profitable buying from primary mkt

Pls what do you think about FBN if it touches #30 again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:18am On Jan 20
Streetinvestor2:
That means it is more profitable buying from primary mkt

Pls what do you think about FBN if it touches #30 again.

We usually have about 2 to 3 tranches available in the primary market, unlike in the secondary that has multiple options to buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:19am On Jan 20
chibaby1985:

If true then this bull isn't ending any moment soon

We are watching closely

If true, it will drive it to N60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:21am On Jan 20
Mpeace:
So Otedola did not see Access bank (the most "acquisition" bank in Nigeria) to buy, na Zenith wey dey high he want buy.

Btw
He wants to own and be in the board of both FBNH and Zenith. Is that allowed?

He has always been a shareholder of Zenith Bank, probably trying to increase his holdings to a substantial level

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:09pm On Jan 20
emmanuelewumi:

If true, it will drive it to N60

Can't still find any verifiable source
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:13pm On Jan 20
In another news

Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe Explains Decision To Buy Insurance Company and Banks in 2 Countries

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/money/1574413-access-bank-boss-herbet-wigwe-explains-decision-buy-megatech-insurance-brokers/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20
Locotrader:

If champion do #12 from 3.85 it's selling today and NB do #70 from #37 we are seeing it now, which of them did better?

This is where I am beating most of you in this market.Japaul, Multiverse, Tip all gave me more than 300% while some of you fundamental guys are struggling to make 100%.
grin I'm behind you boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20
chibaby1985:
In another news

Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe Explains Decision To Buy Insurance Company and Banks in 2 Countries

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/money/1574413-access-bank-boss-herbet-wigwe-explains-decision-buy-megatech-insurance-brokers/

They just did copy and past of the information on the corporate disclosures on ngx website
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:12pm On Jan 20
chibaby1985:
In another news

No wahala. We see what they add to the balance sheet at the end of each yr.I hope they don't turn out to be loss making machine to access nigeria. Then nigeria access will be the one paying all its bill in the name of expansion. Some of this country as we speak has nothing left in thr economy to warrant investment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 1:21pm On Jan 20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 1:22pm On Jan 20
Streetinvestor2:
No wahala. We see what they add to the balance sheet at the end of each yr.I hope they don't turn out to be loss making machine to access nigeria. Then nigeria access will be the one paying all its bill in the name of expansion. Some of this country as we speak has nothing left in thr economy to warrant investment.

We are watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20
chibaby1985:
In another news

Insider information reaching me just yesterday has it that they are about to add ARM to their acquisition spree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 1:33pm On Jan 20
OakPearl:

Insider information reaching me just yesterday has it that they are about to add ARM to their acquisition spree.

That's goodnews

They are definitely upto something anyways... I don't have regrets having Access and keeping it since 2007
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20
If 2 footballers score an equal number of highest goals in a World Cup tournament, who will be given the Golden Boot award?
a. Both of them
b. None of them
c. The first to score the highest number of goals
d. The last to score the highest number of goals
e. A dice or coin will be thrown to decide.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20
DeRuggedProf:

When you meet Ngozi at pepper soup joint and you tell her to buy Oando shares, she come ask you say wetin be shares? You come explain tire, she no get. The following day, you still meet her for the same joint, as you wan order LIFE for her, your UBA dividend come land, you come buy her Legend, she dey surprise. You come explain say na Tony be your boy wey send you cash. As women dey behave, she come wan collect Tony number from you, she no know say Tony doesn't know whether you exist sef. You come explain say Tony dey send money for people wey buy UBA shares. She dey more confused. Na him you ask am to give you 50k and you go givam some units of your UBA so that Tony go dey send her cash twice every year. She come gree and paid you the 50K. Na him you come ask your broker to give her 1000 units of your UBA. Una don do cross deal be dat.
I wan confuse you so that person wey understand no go get problem explaining it to you... grin
grin O lord have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:42pm On Jan 20
essentialone:
If 2 footballers score an equal number of highest goals in a World Cup tournament, who will be given the Golden Boot award?
a. Both of them
b. None of them
c. The first to score the highest number of goals
d. The last to score the highest number of goals
e. A dice or coin will be thrown to decide.

you no dey watch ball be that.

you supposed to know say if they both tied on equal goals then the next judgment na who provide assist pass.

meanwhile Otedola dey provide assist to investors back to back

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 1:52pm On Jan 20
cheesy
unite4real:

you no dey watch ball be that.

you supposed to know say if they both tied on equal goals then the next judgment na who provide assist pass.

meanwhile Otedola dey provide assist to investors back to back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20
emmanuelewumi:

He has always been a shareholder of Zenith Bank, probably trying to increase his holdings to a substantial level
If Otedola moves Zenith, other banks will experience some movement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20
BullBearMkt:

lol!

During a strong bullish market, it's crucial to monitor the market breadth, which is a measure of the number of stocks that are rising versus those that are falling. When the trend shifts and you start to see more stocks declining than advancing, this signals a phase called 'distribution.' This phase often precedes a market downturn.

It's a critical indicator suggesting that the market might be losing its upward momentum and could be headed for a correction or a bearish trend.

I hope the "7 year old son, nephew or grandson" can understand the explanations provided above now!
grin grin grin grin grin
NSE All-Share-Index: Market Breadth
Attached is the market breadth for the Nigerian Stock Exchange All Share Index (NSE ASI). It provides the long-term breadth, indicated by the summation index, this is still showing a positive outlook, suggesting a strong and bullish market condition over an extended period. In contrast, the medium-term breadth has begun to show signs of bearish divergence, signalling potential caution or a slowdown in upward momentum.

The short-term breadth, depicted by the advance-decline line oscillator, has recently turned bullish. This indicates a resurgence in buying pressure and a possible uptick in market activity in the short term.

The current situation in the market calls for caution. For best buying opportunities of stocks, we may want to see both short- and medium terms' breadth indicators retreat below the bearish threshold.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:45pm On Jan 20
My Oga BBM
No long grammar, February is red, beginning of the end.
We enter back in November

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20
Agbalowomeri:
My Oga BBM
No long grammar, February is red, beginning of the end.
We enter back in November
Ah! Ah!! Ah!!!
Maybe, maybe not; better to let the data shows it
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:59pm On Jan 20
BullBearMkt:

Ah! Ah!! Ah!!!
Maybe, maybe not; better to let the data shows it
grin grin grin grin grin

Data dey trail our gut analysis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20
Agbalowomeri:

Data dey trail our gut analysis
...because I've checked historical data and between 2004 till 2023, the index declined only just 9 times in February. So we cannot specifically conclude that February will be bearish.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:14pm On Jan 20
BullBearMkt:

...because I've checked historical data and between 2004 till 2023, the index declined only just 9 times in February. So we cannot specifically conclude that February will be bearish.
grin grin grin grin grin

Ahh according to my gut analysis, it will be bearish

I no use any data o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20
Agbalowomeri:

yeah!
Maybe maybe not. There is 45% chance to be bearish and 55% chance to be bullish
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 4:21pm On Jan 20
grin
Agbalowomeri:

I no use any data o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7509) (7510) (7511) (7512) (7513) (7514) (7515) ... (7764) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alaska90(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.