Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10894989 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7510) (7511) (7512) (7513) (7514) (7515) (7516) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:21pm On Jan 20
EKUU Weekend o

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 4:23pm On Jan 20
Agbalowomeri:
My Oga BBM
No long grammar, February is red, beginning of the end.
We enter back in November
This your formula may have worked in the past but it didn't work last year

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:26pm On Jan 20
Yoast:

This your formula may have worked in the past but it didn't work last year

Lol did I say there would be bear in February last year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:31pm On Jan 20
from the bedsheet opinion it look like there is raining around the corner embarassed

make sure your roof is fully covered

some stock have done 9 months straight up move shocked

daily TF of some stock begin showing bearish divergence

how investors will react to less than 10% dividend for the first time since many years will be interesting to see soon

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 4:34pm On Jan 20
currentprice:
from the bedsheet opinion it look like there is raining around the corner embarassed

how investors will react to less than 10% dividend for the first time since many years will be interesting to see soon

grin grin grin grin
So you don offload DS/NS?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:34pm On Jan 20
anyway a one two stock investors like me must be worry. losing 7 figure number on daily full 10% lost is not what bedsheet will love to see.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin
Jan 2024 is so far the second-best month on NSE since available online data, over 26% index gain in a single month! This is phenomenal!!!
I hope it will keep this outlook and better till month end
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:42pm On Jan 20
BULL Sweet sha. I smile when I over heard wife on phone planning to change dad car without asking me for support.

wonder what "Mercy" will be doing grin

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:55pm On Jan 20
Locotrader:
Champion officially on full bid at 4.24.

Some people are selling their own pick but we give ours for free

If you had taken a good look at the order book you would have seen where the real bids were and how this is a more likely a setup/gimmick.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:57pm On Jan 20
That's the oldest trick in the game.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:39pm On Jan 20
In my opinion, there may not be crash as usual, mainly in sound ... stocks, after all, how much is dollar against naira now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

My oga, while I agree on the bolded, there are many non dividend paying stocks that has also participated in this bull and their prices have also gone high.
Most of the stocks traded this very time are in the hands of long term holders who may not react to no dividend or below 10% yield dividend.
I can only believe in pull back which is very eminent.For rainfall in 2024,unless this recovering economy of Alhaji Tinubu somersaults again then fear will grip me.

Let's continue to enjoy the ride next week.our big brothers are still bringing their bags of money increasing their stakes in various companies.

ASI will definitely touch 100k in this month of January and pull back follows as investors will react to the unaudted results

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 7:31pm On Jan 20
It's well... Let see what happens next week sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 7:32pm On Jan 20
TLAX:

If you had taken a good look at the order book you would have seen where the real bids were and how this is a more likely a setup/gimmick.

Show us proof
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 7:50pm On Jan 20
Who uses WEALTH.NG here?

What's their commission for buy and sell?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20
veecovee:
In my opinion, there may not be crash as usual, mainly in sound ... stocks, after all, how much is dollar against naira now?
Banks mights still pay up to 10% despite the directive from the former CBN governor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 7:51pm On Jan 20
Mpeace:
Banks mights still pay up to 10% despite the directive from the former CBN governor.

Not possible
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:59pm On Jan 20
Locotrader:

My oga, while I agree on the bolded, there are many non dividend paying stocks that has also participated in this bull and their prices have also gone high.
Most of the stocks traded this very time are in the hands of long term holders who may not react to no dividend or below 10% yield dividend.
I can only believe in pull back which is very eminent.For rainfall in 2024,unless this recovering economy of Alhaji Tinubu somersaults again then fear will grip me.

Let's continue to enjoy the ride next week.our big brothers are still bringing their bags of money increasing their stakes in various companies.

ASI will definitely touch 100k in this month of January and pull back follows as investors will react to the unaudted results
I think agree with you on this.The worst I believe can happen is after results. The market will trade flat for some times till positive results from the economy will show face to push back the bull.If you say the market will go back to what it was during pmb era.i don't see it happening. Tinubu will definitely do far better with the economy than buhari. What do you want him to use campaign for second tenure

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:03pm On Jan 20
chibaby1985:

Not possible
What do you mean impossible. Gtb and zenith will definitely pay total dividend btw #4 to #5 naira

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20
TLAX:

You never see bids self.
Wait let the wave come to the brewery sector.
In this 2024,champion will trade above #10.
Loco has started again.
Maybe ogogoro dey him eyes for champion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20
Streetinvestor2:
I think agree with you on this.The worst I believe can happen is after results. The market will trade flat for some times till positive results from the economy will show face to push back the bull.If you say the market will go back to what it was during pmb era.i don't see it happening. Tinubu will definitely do far better with the economy than buhari. What do you want him to use campaign for second tenure

There will be several Bull runs during this government

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20
Streetinvestor2:

Small time bull will leave penny stocks and enter blue chip ones.Some blue-chip stocks trading below 20 will go back to 50 and above where they belong.
All the brewery stocks will become blue-chip stocks.They are just being punished because of the effects of economy which has led to losses in their financial prints.
These kobo stocks like daar com, deap cap, Tantalizers etc will remain flat at sub #1 for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20
femu:

There will be several Bull runs during this government

Some of our top ogas will not believe what their eyes will see.
They have been preaching bull for us and it's like some are even cut off from what they preached for us.
If Naira fails to find it's true value, stock market will definitely help it to sit up by force.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20
When I was very young I used to hear of prominent Nigerians investing in shares.Then Nestle, Nb, cadbury, coca cola etc were booming.

Now I am seeing repetition of those days.
See Tony, Adenuga, Dangote, Rabiu, Otedola putting billions in shares without looking back.
Do you think they don't believe so much in this present Govt?
Something is telling me this Transcorp will trade over #100 in this Tinubu regime.By then, majority of the shares are in the hands of Tony and his group.

I will struggle as much as I can to get my own millions now.This is the time not tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 8:34pm On Jan 20
Streetinvestor2:
What do you mean impossible. Gtb and zenith will definitely pay total dividend btw #4 to #5 naira

We are watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20
The time NB was trading at 130,were they paying 10% dividend to keep their share price afloat?

When Gtb and zenith were trading at over 50,were they paying 10% dividend to keep their price stable.

When the economy stabilizes or evidence in view, people are no longer paying much attention in dividends.

People are proud to answer I am a shareholder of a company in a booming economy.

In less than 18 months, we are going to experience a massive turnaround in our economy and will be ok with the standard of living

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 8:37pm On Jan 20
Locotrader:

You never see bids self.
Wait let the wave come to the brewery sector.
In this 2024,champion will trade above #10.
Loco has started again.
Maybe ogogoro dey him eyes for champion.

True. The breweries will experience a strong bull soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20
Streetinvestor2:

Even if they pay #1,there share price will still rise.it is hunger in the country that has been causing all these Jijo, sell off.The thing will soon calm down.

I am very much bullish oooooo.
Anyone who panic selloff his or her shares will cry bitterly in future.i swear.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:49pm On Jan 20
chibaby1985:

True. The breweries will experience a strong bull soon

Chybaby how far na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20
I am not saying shares will not fall, definitely there will be fall but it's just a pull back.
I had every opportunity to sell off my 12m units of Tip which I have in 3 stock firms this week but I didn't.I made good money last year and again this year is not left out.The Jijo spirit has left me.I am now believing in the stability of economy to uphold my money.
These big men you see increasing their stakes these days will never allow their money to go down.They are in talk and also helping Tinubu to improve the economy.Alhaji Dangote will be one of the 10 richest men in the world in this Tinubu regime.Shareholders of Alhaji companies will become multi millionairessssssssssssssss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 8:52pm On Jan 20
grin
Agbalowomeri:

Chybaby how far na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20
Henceforth I will be chanelling my reserve money in champion brewery knowing fully well it's a candidate of 20 in the future and the free float will help it attain the height if not above self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7510) (7511) (7512) (7513) (7514) (7515) (7516) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lasisi(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.