Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953648 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7573) (7574) (7575) (7576) (7577) (7578) (7579) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:57am On Feb 05
Princkez:
my account has been credited....May be send them mail
I have done before replying you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ojoboak(m): 11:00am On Feb 05
nairavsdollars:
Otedola will further consolidate stake in FBNH this week
An entity has already picked 300mln FBNH in six tranches of 50mln within one hour of trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yollymar: 11:04am On Feb 05
What's the positive News
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:30am On Feb 05
Yollymar:
What's the positive News

Beware! ,if there is positive news, the stock should be in full bid.

I am watching the little I already bought for prompt action in case the #7 rule stands.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:37am On Feb 05
Locotrader:

I am watching the little I already bought for prompt action in case the #7 rule stands.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:37am On Feb 05
Ellah lakes that just diluted their shares in full bid.Can this be spiritual analysis at work?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yollymar: 11:40am On Feb 05
Locotrader:

@loco I bought oando share @#8 in the year 2017, are you saying oando will delist @ #7 , please shed more light.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:42am On Feb 05
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Oga bullbear.
I want to top up but it's better I top up at 15.45 which is the highest price of the day than to enter a stock I never hear the outcome of the court case.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:44am On Feb 05
Yollymar:

@loco I bought oando share @#8 in the year 2017, are you saying oando will delist @ #7 , please shed more light.

Pls what was the offer price for delisting?
Is it not #7.70kobo?
We all need info on the outcome of the court rule.
Do you have any?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:45am On Feb 05
edwardaigb:
I'm also trying to reach Morgan Capital, anyone with a working number should help. I sent mail before 7am and no response. Madam Macy help please.
Attached.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:48am On Feb 05
Make Una update d house wetin dey sup for court na grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 11:49am On Feb 05
Locotrader:

Don't let us confuse ourselves.
There is nothing like #7 ''rule'' as far as Oando is concerned.
The #7.07 is a proposed offer price.

If any rule were to be applied right now, it would be the SEC rule on minimum price for delisting, which would be #16 in the case of Oando

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:50am On Feb 05
thebargainhunte:
Make Una update d house wetin dey sup for court na grin grin grin

Looks like there is distribution at the share prices at the moment.

Only full bid will tell you there is good news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:51am On Feb 05
Locotrader:

Oga bullbear.
I want to top up but it's better I top up at 15.45 which is the highest price of the day than to enter a stock I never hear the outcome of the court case.
...you're very correct. Market hates uncertainties. It's even Spiritual Wonder how the price keeps surging at the face of court decisions!!! Greed eehhh!!!

The fearful are chickening out, and the fearless are running in! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:52am On Feb 05
mikeapollo:

Don't let us confuse ourselves.
There is no #7 rule as far as Oando is concerned.
The #7.07 is a proposed offer price.

If any rule were to be applied right now, it would be the SEC rule on minimum price, which would #16 in the case of Oando

If #16,many will like to japa today.
The way the oando is trading now is telling me some are bailing out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 11:55am On Feb 05
Locotrader:

Maybe you should bail out too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:55am On Feb 05
Locotrader:

Looks like there is distribution at the share prices at the moment.

Only full bid will tell you there is good news.

Volume buying above #15 is getting interesting. Maybe they don't want the price to increase until after mopping. I also positioned myself to buy @ #15.45.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 11:58am On Feb 05
Mpeace:
Are you sure the bonus is not priced in already?

Scrip issue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05
thebargainhunte:

Volume buying above #15 is getting interesting. Maybe they don't want the price to increase until after mopping. I also positioned myself to buy @ #15.45.

I also have my buy order at 15.45.
This is the price I am interested to buy today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:06pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

I also have my buy order at 15.45.
This is the price I am interested to buy today.
offers keep ballooning, I am a bit skeptical about d good news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:06pm On Feb 05
thebargainhunte:
15.45 is highest price for today....
How you wan buy for 15.45 again?
Or you mean 14.45?

Besides, anyone wey wan commot make e commot make others see road..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05
yMcy56:

Or you mean 14.45?

Yes 15.45 is where I kept my buy order.
If the court favours shareholder I will begin my own ride from tomorrow.

What of if I buy at 14.45 now and the case go against shareholder.
My name will be sorry be that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:11pm On Feb 05
Market not doing bad today so far......

CHAMS doing well in market.....
Caverton, TRANSCORP, UNILEVER, UNIVINS, AIICO, Cornerstone, ......all responding well...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

Nobody will be able to bail out without people willing to bail in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 12:12pm On Feb 05
Interesting to note that DangSugar is being used as the benchmark to price NASCON. Another angle to it is that DangSugar may not pay any dividend for the year, while NASCON may pay around N2 as dividend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:12pm On Feb 05
yMcy56:

Or you mean 14.45?

Even your gender sometimes is predictable, but u see oando, if you no get strong mind, u no go fit play am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05
yMcy56:

Or you mean 14.45?

They place buy order at the highest price so that if it goes the other way and there is full offer, the order fails and they don't lose money.
But if the news is positive from the court then their order at the highest prices might go thruogh on full bid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05
yMcy56:

Or you mean 14.45?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:14pm On Feb 05
thebargainhunte:
Even your gender sometimes is predictable, but u see oando, if you no get strong mind, u no go fit play am.

This OANDO no be by force, plenty stocks dey ground begging for buyers, you fit go buy and get peace of mind.....while you leave high risk takers to dey play am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05
3 near-future plans of Japaul:

(1.) The acquisition of a 50% equity stake in H&H Mines Limited: It is noted that the H&H Mines has a gold reserve in the excess of 20 tonnes based on a “competent persons report”.

(2.) 100% acquisition of Covenant Gems and Gold Minerals Limited in Atakunmosa LGA of Osun State.: It is noted that Covenant Gems and Gold Minerals has a minefield that contains gold and copper.

(3.) The establishment of a gold refinery
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:19pm On Feb 05
Mpeace:
They place buy order at the highest price so that if it goes the other way and there is full offer, the order fails and they don't lose money.
But if the news is positive from the court then their order at the highest prices might go thruogh on full bid.
Can you do this directly yourself or an instruction given to your broker to execute at the right time.i don't understand oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BenNigeria: 12:21pm On Feb 05
cslportal.fcmb.com can somebody tell me the problem of this company. They trading platform always collapse down, very annoying!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7573) (7574) (7575) (7576) (7577) (7578) (7579) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, floydmayweather, Buzochi, nnadengram(m), Mkay15, jideflash(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.