Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10841858 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28
yMcy56:

Oga Lancee, could see you smiling well yesterday....
We've not been reading complaints from Nsempas on GT and ZEE again.... grin

* Close to Ñ2bn transactions done in GT and over N2bn done in ZEE so far......no be small thing.... smiley

grin.. slow and steady.. No complaints for now sis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:26pm On Mar 28

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28
yMcy56:

Oga Lancee, could see you smiling well yesterday....
We've not been reading complaints from Nsempas on GT and ZEE again.... grin

* Close to Ñ2bn transactions done in GT and over N2bn done in ZEE so far......no be small thing.... smiley

I just rem my oga Mende M...Dem days when zee must be sold off once good result is released ..we see how this yr goes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:36pm On Mar 28
lancee:
I just rem my oga Mende M...Dem days when zee must be sold off once good result is released ..we see how this yr goes
Na the Ogas on top for ZENITH matter be that o. grin
Many things have changed actually.......we see how it goes this year.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 12:38pm On Mar 28
IYGEAL:

You don't know that billions are being paid as subsidies for these things?
I don’t know pls explain how subsidy is being paid? To who ? By whom?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28
yMcy56:

Na the Ogas on top for ZENITH matter be that o. grin
Many things have changed actually.......we see how it goes this year.... smiley

Yeah we see ..zee struggling btw 20 - 28 those days ..things don change now (devalu ,fx revalu ,etc )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 12:50pm On Mar 28
Dangote sugar and salt don show person pepper

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 12:55pm On Mar 28
IYGEAL:

You don't know that billions are being paid as subsidies for these things?
I do not know Please explain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 12:55pm On Mar 28
iHaveMadeiT2:
too much pepper
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28
lionshare:
what do you mean paying subsidies? Please explain

FX sales to BDC
Few days ago, N17bn was paid as subsidy for PMS imports on our behalf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28
Harvestock01:

How much fx do we spend importing refined petroleum products?

Please provide figures and your source
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28
chillykelly86:

Next time, I suggest adding the organization behind this (Meristem); it adds more credibility.

I was not trying to be Credible. I was only passing information to all, except Cynics.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nvednutfr33(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28
Good day everyone, am still new to this group and to the Nigerian stocks and been quietly observing things here. Kudos to the person who started this group and kudos to the contributors.
I would be posting my questions from time to time and would continue to observe and learn from you guys here. Thank you everyone.
Before I go please what’s with the astronomical daily rise of Juli pharmacy shares and can one buy it or not?
Thanks for the anticipated response(s)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:48pm On Mar 28
iHaveMadeiT2:

unfortunately if you sell it now, what stocks will you buy when most have moved, unless you keep your money and wait for stocks to dip hopefully.

It is also very likely that as soon as you sold off, merger news or update can happen and you start regretting not being on the train.

if you are not in a hurry, its better to wait it out. Remember the most important skill about making a kill in the stock market, it's called PATIENCE.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by defebe: 2:05pm On Mar 28
iHaveMadeiT2:

And person no fit sell...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:19pm On Mar 28
Nvednutfr33:
Good day everyone, am still new to this group and to the Nigerian stocks and been quietly observing things here. Kudos to the person who started this group and kudos to the contributors.
I would be posting my questions from time to time and would continue to observe and learn from you guys here. Thank you everyone.
Before I go please what’s with the astronomical daily rise of Juli pharmacy shares and can one buy it or not?
Thanks for the anticipated response(s)

Since you're new to stocks, my small recommendation is to stay away from companies you cannot explain their rise, those are for the experts.

Find companies with very good fundamentals, question everything, do your own research before putting your hard earned money into anything.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:19pm On Mar 28
grin grin
iHaveMadeiT2:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 2:24pm On Mar 28
toyeoye:

FX sales to BDC

Alright, if you consider FX sales to BDCs as a subsidy, how much is this subsidy worth?

Could you share a link that supports the existence of this N17 billion fuel subsidy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:29pm On Mar 28
grin grin

defebe:

And person no fit sell...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28
lionshare:

Alright, if you consider FX sales to BDCs as a subsidy, how much is this subsidy worth?

Could you share a link that supports the existence of this N17 billion fuel subsidy?

Make a point or DYOR
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 2:50pm On Mar 28
toyeoye:

Make a point or DYOR
It's on you to back up your claim by explaining the reasoning or research behind it.

The information available publicly doesn't align with your subsidy claim, so provide evidence by specifying the exact subsidy amount, recipients, and providers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28
lionshare:

It's on you to back up your claim by explaining the reasoning or research behind it.

The information available publicly doesn't align with your subsidy claim, so provide evidence by specifying the exact subsidy amount, recipients, and providers.

On me? Okay hold on compatriot, I dey come

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28
BabsO2:

I get that. That's why I referred to the picture attached first.

I hope it's not the JSE news that made OANDO to lose 75kobo this morning shocked

Oando bargain hunters quickly closed the sell out gap by 35 kobo grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 4:20pm On Mar 28
toyeoye:

On me? Okay hold on compatriot, I dey come

Thank you, and please don't leave us hanging.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:28pm On Mar 28
toyeoye:

FX sales to BDC
Na for which beer joint you get this information,lol.Nobody is subsidising any dollars to bdc..Is #1251 really cheap in the first place to sell dollars to bdc....haba guy.
Then on fuel subsidy. The money from crude is used to buy refined fuel and not naira. It is nnpc that is importing the fuel and can tell the cost associated with it.Therefore nobody can say if it is subsidized to us in naira or not.If we had private participation in fuel importation we could claim it is subsized based on how much they buy dollars And imported fuel for consumption has dropped significantly not that bloated figure
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28
Streetinvestor2:
Na for which beer joint you get this information,lol.Nobody is subsidising any dollars to bdc..Is #1251 really cheap in the first place to sell dollars to bdc....haba guy.
Then on fuel subsidy. The money from crude is used to buy refined fuel and not naira. It is nnpc that is importing the fuel and can tell the cost associated with it.Therefore nobody can say if it is subsidized to us in naira or not.If we had private participation in fuel importation we could claim it is subsized based on how much they buy dollars And imported fuel for consumption has dropped significantly not that bloated figure

Lol @ beer joint...
I am also optimistic the Naira will be strengthened and eventually be exchanged according to it's true value but for now o, #1,251 low and is artificially capped, so the CBN is subsidising. Our currency is merely a means of exchange and not a store of value. Now if you also say that pms is not subsidised, I cannot be bothered...

Up Naira! please collect your gold medal from the moderator, you win.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28
lionshare:

Thank you, and please don't leave us hanging.

The problem is you think we are arguing or debating. Please remove yourself from the hanger for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 5:26pm On Mar 28
toyeoye:

Lol @ beer joint...
I am also optimistic the Naira will be strengthened and eventually be exchanged according to it's true value but for now o, #1,251 low and is artificially capped, so the CBN is subsidising. Our currency is merely a means of exchange and not a store of value. Now if you also say that pms is not subsidised, I cannot be bothered...

You're wasting your time with these people jare. In here, I am the biggest Naira advocate but even in my sleep I can see the game the CBN is playing with this dollar thing. They're literally playing the same game Emefiele played and lost. That $$ they borrowed to sell to BDC will finish then what?

I have never exchanged my naira for Dollar EVER, but that is about to change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:58pm On Mar 28
toyeoye:

Lol @ beer joint...

Your logic is very strong. Pmb government was subsizing and sold at 400 plus.And this government is subsizing and selling at #1251. Then black market price was #700 plus which was the true value of naira. And now black market value is #1300 down from #1900
The question you should ask yourself what changed in our production and consumption within this time frame..
Does it not tell you naira is going back to its true value which was btw 700- 800 since nothing has changed in our consumption/production. Or you want me to believe #1900 was the true value of naira even when nothing changed beside government saying we are no longer selling at 400 plus based on subsidy .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 6:10pm On Mar 28
Please who has received Afriprud dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 6:17pm On Mar 28
toyeoye:

The problem is you think we are arguing or debating. Please remove yourself from the hanger for God's sake

Up to this point, I have not countered your claim; I have simply requested that you provide the source of the information you are putting forward.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:20pm On Mar 28
CBN approval now takes ages. What is causing the delay abeg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7679) (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), WizEndy1 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.