Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10845103 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 6:48pm On Mar 28
thebargainhunte:
CBN approval now takes ages. What is causing the delay abeg?

They’re working bros πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Just cross your legs and wait πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28
The 2022 Accounts are scheduled to be approved by the Board of Oando PLC on or before the 15th of April 2024 and will thereafter be sent to the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria for regulatory approval prior to its release to the market. The interim results for 2023 will also be released to the market soon after the 2022 Accounts are published.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40697_OANDO_PLC-OANDO_PLC_-PRESS_RELEASE_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2024.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:56pm On Mar 28
Ades1:

You're wasting your time with these people jare. In here, I am the biggest Naira advocate but even in my sleep I can see the game the CBN is playing with this dollar thing. They're literally playing the same game Emefiele played and lost. That $$ they borrowed to sell to BDC will finish then what?

I have never exchanged my naira for Dollar EVER, but that is about to change.

The Dangote refinery never came on board.........
It's expected to be fully up by Dec 2024

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 8:05pm On Mar 28
BabsO2:
The 2022 Accounts are scheduled to be approved by the Board of Oando PLC on or before the 15th of April 2024 and will thereafter be sent to the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria for regulatory approval prior to its release to the market. The interim results for 2023 will also be released to the market soon after the 2022 Accounts are published.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40697_OANDO_PLC-OANDO_PLC_-PRESS_RELEASE_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2024.pdf

Whenever they want to be serious, we are here for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 8:08pm On Mar 28
Japaul in loss. But overall, good to see significant improvement from its operations. We watch.

All these FUGAZes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 8:45pm On Mar 28
Ades1:

You're wasting your time with these people jare. In here, I am the biggest Naira advocate but even in my sleep I can see the game the CBN is playing with this dollar thing. They're literally playing the same game Emefiele played and lost. That $$ they borrowed to sell to BDC will finish then what?

I have never exchanged my naira for Dollar EVER, but that is about to change.

If you're asked to clarify the supposed game now, you might vanish like the person before you. It seems like a half-baked pseudo-economist proposed the subsidy and borrowing money to sell to BDCs narrative that you are parroting; you all should think independently. To aid your thinking, the total sales to BDCs were approximately $15 million per week* (assuming it's weekly), while the daily turnover of the FX market stands at $200 million. Hopefully, this provides some clarity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:06pm On Mar 28
Ades1:

They’re working bros πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Just cross your legs and wait πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Hard working CBN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:13pm On Mar 28
maishai:

The Dangote refinery never came on board.........
It's expected to be fully up by Dec 2024

The unending shifting game

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28
Zagee:
Japaul in loss. But overall, good to see significant improvement from its operations. We watch.

All these FUGAZes.

When I raised the alarm on the 2 quarter's which wasn't good, shebi una want throw me stones. I know the end will be loss. I am still not expecting good Q1 here. Their major source of income is now dwindling.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 9:54pm On Mar 28
Locotrader:

When I raised the alarm on the 2 quarter's which wasn't good, shebi una want throw me stones. I know the end will be loss. I am still not expecting good Q1 here. Their major source of income is now dwindling.....
bro, check the report well..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 9:57pm On Mar 28
Zagee:

All these FUGAZes.
Kindly post the link to Japaul's results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 9:58pm On Mar 28
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Digitron: 9:59pm On Mar 28
Incredible

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Prolificlife(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28
NIGERIAN AVIATION HANDLING COMPANY PLC proposed dividend of ₦2.54

I saw this in a group
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:08pm On Mar 28
BREAKING...

@cenbank unveils new minimum capital requirements for banks, gives a 2 yr timeframe for recapitalization.

International Spread: N500B
National Spread: N200B
Regional: N50B
Merchant Banks: N50B
Non-Interest Banks (National): N20B
Non-interest (Regional): N10B

Deadline:.March, 2026.

It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28
Prolificlife:

I saw this in a group

The result is available on ngx

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40726_NIGERIAN_AVIATION_HANDLING_COMPANY_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2024.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28
onegentleguy:
BREAKING...

@cenbank unveils new minimum capital requirements for banks, gives a 2 yr timeframe for recapitalization.

International Spread: N500B
National Spread: N200B
Regional: N50B
Merchant Banks: N50B
Non-Interest Banks (National): N20B
Non-interest (Regional): N10B

Deadline:.March, 2026.

It is well
I doubt if the fugaz will have any difficulty meeting these requirements.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LordAdam16: 10:27pm On Mar 28
lionshare:

If you're asked to clarify the supposed game now, you might vanish like the person before you. It seems like a half-baked pseudo-economist proposed the subsidy and borrowing money to sell to BDCs narrative that you are parroting; you all should think independently. To aid your thinking, the total sales to BDCs were approximately $15 million per week* (assuming it's weekly), while the daily turnover of the FX market stands at $200 million. Hopefully, this provides some clarity.

Attached is the state of the country's FX reserves.
Source: https://www.cbn.gov.ng/IntOps/Reserve.asp

In just about 8 days, the reserve declined by $400M.
That is N500B. Wiped off so you can import toothpick and wigs at a cheaper rate.
And we're just getting started.

That is the very real cost of Cardoso's shenanigans.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:43pm On Mar 28
Boshins:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/28/fg-to-grant-mining-licenses-to-only-companies-that-process-locally/

The body of the story says it is enough to propose a strategy for local refining
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:48pm On Mar 28
Locotrader:

What I saw earlier has disappeared.
Stop doing argument on what you don't know

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40717_JAPAUL_GOLD_AND_VENTURES_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2024.pdf

Attached is germaine.. revaluation of dollar denominated loan had an impact. also note that no income yet from mining

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 11:58pm On Mar 28
emmanuelewumi:

I just read that the trending news is false

Hello bro.
Please help me with this bond report.
The 12.50% FGN Mar 2035 bond.
It has face value os #1,000/ coupon of 12.5% but current price of #20.
Does it mean if I want to buy 1m worth now, I will buy it at #20?
And what will be my payout value by 2035?

What is YTM? I guess year to month.
Also, what is Term to Maturity?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Penboy: 11:58pm On Mar 28
Mpeace:
I doubt if the fugaz will have any difficulty meeting these requirements.

They won't.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:30am On Mar 29
MAY AND BAKER proposed dividend of 30 kobo
ABBEY MORTGAGE BANK PLC proposed dividend of 4 kobo
MRS OIL NIGERIA PLC. proposed dividend of ₦2.36
LIVINGTRUST MORTGAGE BANK PLC proposed dividend of 3 kobo
IKEJA HOTEL PLC proposed dividend of 7.5 kobo
Ikeja Hotel proposed Bonus issue of 1 share, for every 3 shares
Ikeja Hotel proposed Rights issue of N1 per share, on the basis of 6 new shares, for every 11 units of shares
CWG PLC proposed dividend of 16 kobo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 12:30am On Mar 29
Penboy:

They won't.
Read through the release from CBN. For the new minimal capital base the only recognize capital is paid capital and share premium. Retained capital, shareholder fund and other retained capital are not recognize. That means all banks are coming to the market to raise funds.
To be Frank with you there will be a lot of pumbing of bank share price. So try to be in the banks so that when they are pumping the bank share price your funds in the share will also be pumped up. This is my 2 Kobo advice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:40am On Mar 29
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:41am On Mar 29
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:43am On Mar 29
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:45am On Mar 29
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 4:37am On Mar 29
[quote author=LordAdam16 post=129159065]

That is N500B. Wiped off so you can import toothpick and wigs at a cheaper rate.

-Lord[/

Think of reserves as similar to your bank account; as long as you are making transactions, your balance will not remain constant.

Now, consider your reasoning: if we assume that the reserves are indeed decreasing as you suggested, what would the transaction volume be over those 8 days? $400 million? Remember, the daily turnover is $200 million. I trust this clarifies the situation for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 4:38am On Mar 29
LordAdam16:

-Lord

Think of reserves as similar to your bank account; as long as you are making transactions, your balance will not remain constant.

Now, consider your reasoning: if we assume that the reserves are indeed decreasing as you suggested, what would the transaction volume be over those 8 days? $400 million? Remember, the daily turnover is $200 million. I trust this clarifies the situation for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 4:49am On Mar 29
chipa:

Read through the release from CBN. For the new minimal capital base the only recognize capital is paid capital and share premium. Retained capital, shareholder fund and other retained capital are not recognize. That means all banks are coming to the market to raise funds.
To be Frank with you there will be a lot of pumbing of bank share price. So try to be in the banks so that when they are pumping the bank share price your funds in the share will also be pumped up. This is my 2 Kobo advice.

https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/28/breaking-cbn-increases-capital-base-for-mega-banks-to-n500-billion-smaller-banks-n200-billion/

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7680) (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hajicairo(m), chillykelly86(m), ositadima1(m), owolabi5, ucvin, talktofemi and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.