Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10840503 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) (7687) ... (7739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:59am On Mar 29
emmaodet:

Hello bro.
Please help me with this bond report.
The 12.50% FGN Mar 2035 bond.
It has face value os #1,000/ coupon of 12.5% but current price of #20.
Does it mean if I want to buy 1m worth now, I will buy it at #20?
And what will be my payout value by 2035?

What is YTM? I guess year to month.
Also, what is Term to Maturity?

That should be an error

How can the market price be N20 and the coupon is 12.5%. That will give a yield of about 60%.

Based on what I have below the current price is about N72. 20k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:36am On Mar 29
ZENITH TRANSITING TO HOLDCO
* To convene Court Ordered Meeting with shareholders
* Meeting date is 26th April 2024
* ZENPAY Limited to come under direct subsidiary of ZENITH HOLDCO

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40719_ZENITH_BANK_PLC-_NOTICES_OF_COURT_ORDER_MEETING_(COM)_-__COURT_ORDER_MEETING_(COM)_MARCH_2024.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 6:46am On Mar 29
emmanuelewumi:

That should be an error

How can the market price be N20 and the coupon is 12.5%. That will give a yield of about 60%.

So it means that a bond with an initial face value of #100 is now #72.20k, correct?
Which means I only need to buy the bond at #72.20k per bond and still benefit from the yearly coupon of 12.5% till 2035 while I get paid the face value of #100 by 2035, right?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:46am On Mar 29
lionshare:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/28/breaking-cbn-increases-capital-base-for-mega-banks-to-n500-billion-smaller-banks-n200-billion/
This new recapitalization no be small amount oo.... shocked
Deadline is 2026
This people with their gbelo-gbebo all the time......
*Those who cancelled their unissued share capital will now be blaming themselves......and will be planning to bring back IPO again! angry

Meanwhile, what about UNITY, JAIZ, NPF, LIVING TRUST, INFINITY, ABBEY, WEMA and other unlisted banks?
I think theirs will be N50bn...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 7:03am On Mar 29
yMcy56:

This new recapitalization no be small amount oo.... shocked
Deadline is 2026
This people with their gbelo-gbebo all the time......
*Those who cancelled their unissued share capital will now be blaming themselves......and will be planning to bring back IPO again! angry

Meanwhile, what about UNITY, JAIZ, NPF, LIVING TRUST, INFINITY, ABBEY and other unlisted banks?
I think theirs will be N50bn...
Maybe at best we will have 5-7 tier-1 banks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:07am On Mar 29
emmaodet:

So it means that a bond with an initial face value of #100 is now #72.20k, correct?
Which means I only need to buy the bond at #72.20k per bond and still benefit from the yearly coupon of 12.5% till 2035 while I get paid the face value of #100 by 2035, right?

Because you are buying at a discount. Buying at N72. 20k and getting coupon of N12. 5, your yield will be about 18.5%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:41am On Mar 29
lionshare:
Maybe at best we will have 5-7 tier-1 banks.
We are going to witness different events in the sector in coming months or year(s) ..........IPO, RI, acquisition, Merger, pumping, etc.
Interesting times ahead smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Penboy: 8:05am On Mar 29
chipa:

Read through the release from CBN. For the new minimal capital base the only recognize capital is paid capital and share premium. Retained capital, shareholder fund and other retained capital are not recognize. That means all banks are coming to the market to raise funds.
To be Frank with you there will be a lot of pumbing of bank share price. So try to be in the banks so that when they are pumping the bank share price your funds in the share will also be pumped up. This is my 2 Kobo advice.

Hmm.. Nice o.
What bank do you recommend ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTCO: 8:09am On Mar 29
Streetinvestor2:
GTCO too dey fear.Look how long it took it to just touch #50.I hope it will not take it this long to hit #60 which is the target for this yr
Why
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 8:35am On Mar 29
Please, is the suspension of Oando trading from JSE not an inditement on the Nigerian capital market regulators?
Surely, the default of β€œinability to meet the extended deadline to publish its 2022 audited year end results and the interim results for 2023” for which JSE suspended Oando also applies on NGX, or the rules here are different?
The optics seems to suggest that Wale Tinubu is able to have his way with our people here who are unable to wield the big stick unlike with the South Africans

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 8:46am On Mar 29
chipa:

Read through the release from CBN. For the new minimal capital base the only recognize capital is paid capital and share premium. Retained capital, shareholder fund and other retained capital are not recognize. That means all banks are coming to the market to raise funds.
To be Frank with you there will be a lot of pumbing of bank share price. So try to be in the banks so that when they are pumping the bank share price your funds in the share will also be pumped up. This is my 2 Kobo advice.

On the part in bold, broadly yes.

But there's also plan B.

A few banks may decide to go the route of a bonus issue, which is another means of issuing share capital and increasing their paid-up/paid-in capital, instead of a rights issue.
There's also a possibility that some banks might decide on both a plan A and B (ref: rights issue and bonus issue)

The way to guage the probability that a bank could do a plan B (either alone or coupled with a plan A) would be to look at the anatomy of her SCS and juxtapose it with her SPA and FF/OS
For instance, FCMB, STANBIC IBTC and ETI could decide to do a bonus issue. (note the use of the term "could")

There was a reason I initially recommended STERLING BANK @ N1.4+ and still went ahead to include it in my 1st outline/recommendations and investment guide (not series 2) @ N3+ after it had already achieved a massive 126% CGY.
Well, Mr STERLING would later rally to N7+ printing an astronomical 415% and 110% CGY from the initial entry peg of N1.4+ and N3.4 respectively.
Aside fundamentals and technicals, the decision to adopt a holding coy structure was going to be a favourable one for the bank.
There was also a reason I fell in love with GTCO @ N17+ prior to that time.
Recall I kept screaming that the bank was a buy at the time but perhaps some persons were waiting for the price to drop to 80k. wink cheesy grin

Saying that I also like JAIZ BANK, another asset that was recommended in the 1st outline @ N1.4--1.5, should already be taken for granted.
Congratulations to all those who sold @ N4 booking an impressive 185% CGY.
...I still like JAIZ BANK and a few other banking coys. (gave reasons and clue in many of my previous post)

But of course, I also love a few other asset names!

For those who've got the outline/recommendations and investment guide--Series 2, hang in there and be happy to hold. Some are already a bit up and rallying... others will follow suit in time!

It is well

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 8:57am On Mar 29
emmanuelewumi:

Because you are buying at a discount. Buying at N72. 20k and getting coupon of N12. 5, your yield will be about 18.5%

Okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 9:00am On Mar 29
onegentleguy:

But there's also plan B.

A few banks may decide to go the route of a bonus issue, which is another means of issuing share capital and increasing their paid-up/paid-in capital, instead of a rights issue.
The way to guage the probability that a bank could do a plan B would be to look at the anatomy of her SCS and juxtapose it with her SPA.

There's also a possibility that some banks might decide on both a plan A and B (,ref: rights issue and bonus issue)

There was a reason I initially recommended STERLING BANK @ N1.4+ and still went ahead to include it in my 1st outline/recommendations and investment guide (not series 2) @ N3+ after it had already achieved a massive 126% CGY.
Well, Mr STERLING would later rally to N7+ printing an astronomical 415% and 110% CGY from the initial entry peg of N1.4+ and N3.4 respectively.
Aside fundamentals and technicals, the decision to adopt a holding coy structure was going to be a favourable one for the bank.

Recall I kept screaming that the bank was a buy at the time but perhaps some persons were waiting for the price to drop to 80k. wink cheesy grin

Saying that I also like JAIZ BANK, another asset that was recommended in the 1st outline @ N1.4--1.5, should already be taken for granted.
...I still like JAIZ BANK! (gave reasons and clue in many of my previous post) and a few other banking names.

For those who've got the outline/recommendations and investment guide--Series 2, hang in there and be happy to hold. Some are already a bit up and rallying... others will follow suit in time!

It is well
No offense sir but I think we've gone way past this era but I notice you keep making reference to it over and over again especially when you want to talk about your outline/recommendation guide. Can we just focus on current market realities/prices Thank you wink

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:10am On Mar 29
emmaodet:

Okay. Thanks

Excel can do the magic for you ooo! Use the Yield function in excel.

"Excel's YIELD function calculates the yield to maturity (YTM) on a security that pays periodic interest, typically used for bonds. Here's a breakdown of the function's arguments:

* Settlement: (Required) The date you purchase the bond (settlement date).
* Maturity: (Required) The date the bond matures and you receive the principal repayment.
* Rate: (Required) The annual coupon rate of the bond.
* Pr: (Required) The price you pay per 100 face value of the bond.
* Redemption: (Required) The redemption value at maturity per 100 face value (usually 100).
* Frequency: (Required) The number of coupon payments per year (e.g., 1 for annual, 2 for semi-annual).
* Basis: (Optional) The type of day count basis used to calculate cash flows (defaults to 0 or 30/360).

Note: Dates in Excel are serial numbers, and the function truncates some inputs to integers. Ensure your dates are valid and entered correctly."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:23am On Mar 29
emmanuelewumi:

That should be an error

Yes, I have confirmed that the calculations in this table are accurate. Bond units are typically denominated in increments of 100. When purchasing at a discount, the number falls below 100, hence the bid/ask price columns. Meanwhile, the bid/offer columns, also known as the yield-to-maturity (YTM), aligns with the calculations derived from the Excel YIELD function. Although it took me a while to comprehend the meaning of each column, the process was ultimately rewarding.

Unfortunately, these tables often lack accompanying legends or explanations, which would have been beneficial.

Thank you for your assistance. I currently high as a Mofo on cheap local vodka grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 9:33am On Mar 29
[/i]
onegentleguy:

But there's also plan B.

There's also a possibility that some banks might decide on both a plan A and B (ref: rights issue and bonus issue)

The way to guage the probability that a bank could do a plan B (either alone or coupled with a plan A) would be to look at the anatomy of her SCS and juxtapose it with her SPA and FF/OS
For instance, FCMB could decide to do a bonus issue. (note the use of the term [i]"could"
)

...I still like JAIZ BANK! (gave reasons and clue in many of my previous post) and a few other banking names.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Good and excellent analysis. I love this analysis.πŸŒΉβ€οΈπŸ™.
What else can I say. I would prefer to be in the Almighty 5 (fugaz) my reasons are, if this banks are prevented from using their shareholders fund and retain earnings to beef up their capital base what else can they do? In the presence of Hugh amount of shareholders fund they can use their retain earnings to pump up their prices and come for fund raising at very high price to reduce the dilutive effects of issuing out much shares. I would also among all the 5 fugaz banks pinched my tent with first bank who has a new sheriff that knows how to play the game. This is going to be an interesting time for the banking stocks. I wouldn't be surprised to see GTB selling above N60 in a very short time.
Please this is not an advice to enter any stock do your due diligence before entering any stock.

It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by E99E(m): 9:47am On Mar 29
Ginalex:
No offense sir but I think we've gone way past this era but I notice you keep making reference to it over and over again especially when you want to talk about your outline/recommendation guide. Can we just focus on current market realities/prices Thank you wink

What era? Must you comment on what you dont know? Cant you read and ignore and leave for others to pick one or two clues. Enough of these unnecessary second opinions

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:56am On Mar 29
ositadima1:

Yes, I have confirmed that the calculations in this table are accurate. Bond units are typically denominated in increments of 100. When purchasing at a discount, the number falls below 100, hence the bid/ask price columns. Meanwhile, the bid/offer columns, also known as the yield-to-maturity (YTM), aligns with the calculations derived from the Excel YIELD function. Although it took me a while to comprehend the meaning of each column, the process was ultimately rewarding.

Unfortunately, these tables often lack accompanying legends or explanations, which would have been beneficial.

Thank you for your assistance. I currently high as a Mofo on cheap local vodka grin grin cheesy

That of March 2035 is an error. It is not N20, the correct price is about N73.

Try to buy it at N20 next week to see if it will fly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 9:59am On Mar 29

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:02am On Mar 29
Penboy:
Hmm.. Nice o.
What bank do you recommend ?
I think we should pay attention to banking sector in general......
In f.u.g.a.z. , you see that "F" and "A" there, na where I go pay more attention..... grin
There must be a reason why "F" recently announced the $$ man as a Chairman and other top executives appointed....
Tier 2 o, Tier 3 oo, na to keep keen eyes here also.....and be following news as e dey go. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 10:11am On Mar 29
E99E:

What era? Must you comment on what you dont know? Cant you read and ignore and leave for others to pick one or two clues. Enough of these unnecessary second opinions
k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:19am On Mar 29
E99E:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:21am On Mar 29
Ginalex:
Chai...
I never knew that you can look for trouble 🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:32am On Mar 29
DIVIDEND / DIVIDEND PAYMENTS
- This is earning season whereby Listed Companies will be declaring Dividends for 2023 Financial Year End (FYE).......some already announced....

- If you're a newbie who's interested in collecting dividends or you're a long termer, pls note that:

* You have to buy the particular stock on/before the QUALIFICATION DATE
* Dividends will be paid electronically to your provided bank account on PAYMENT DATE
* IF you're yet to register with the REGISTRAR of the said Company, you need to download the REGISTRAR's E-DIVIDEND MANDATE FORM, fill it and.submit back to the Registrar for processing/approval
* Remember to follow up with the Registrar and provide them with necessary documents as may be required
* After Qualification Date or CLOSURE OF REGISTER, you can sell the stock if you so wish, you'll still be paid your due dividend

** Pasting this here because of the questions received on similar issue**

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAkpamudehe: 10:38am On Mar 29
yMcy56:
DIVIDEND / DIVIDEND PAYMENTS
- This is earning season whereby Listed Companies will be declaring Dividends for 2023 Financial Year End (FYE).......some already announced....

- If you're a newbie who's interested in collecting dividends or you're a long termer, pls note that:

* You have to buy the particular stock on/before the QUALIFICATION DATE
* Dividends will be paid electronically to your provided bank account on PAYMENT DATE
* IF you're yet to register with the REGISTRAR of the said Company, you need to download the REGISTRAR's E-DIVIDEND MANDATE FORM, fill it and.submit back to the Registrar for processing/approval
* Remember to follow up with the Registrar and provide them with necessary documents as may be required
* After Qualification Date or CLOSURE OF REGISTER, you can sell the stock if you so wish, you'll still be paid your due dividend

** Pasting this here because of the questions received on similar issue**

Pls What is qualification date or when is a qualification date?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:45am On Mar 29
DrAkpamudehe:
Pls What is qualification date or when is a qualification date?
Qualification Date: A date in which shareholders who owns shares in a particular stock will be qualified to receive Dividend

Qualification Date is determined by each Company......and it varies from Company to Company

Example of DIVIDEND info from ACCESS attached...
Registrar is Coronation Registrars

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 10:49am On Mar 29
ositadima1:

Excel can do the magic for you ooo! Use the Yield function in excel.

"Excel's YIELD function calculates the yield to maturity (YTM) on a security that pays periodic interest, typically used for bonds. Here's a breakdown of the function's arguments:

* Settlement: (Required) The date you purchase the bond (settlement date).
* Maturity: (Required) The date the bond matures and you receive the principal repayment.
* Rate: (Required) The annual coupon rate of the bond.
* Pr: (Required) The price you pay per 100 face value of the bond.
* Redemption: (Required) The redemption value at maturity per 100 face value (usually 100).
* Frequency: (Required) The number of coupon payments per year (e.g., 1 for annual, 2 for semi-annual).
* Basis: (Optional) The type of day count basis used to calculate cash flows (defaults to 0 or 30/360).

Note: Dates in Excel are serial numbers, and the function truncates some inputs to integers. Ensure your dates are valid and entered correctly."

Thanks very much Mr Osita.
If I get it right, yield to maturity only works if I decided to be reinvesting my coupon rate but if I decided to be taking my interest every year, yield to maturity will not work rather bond yield is what am getting, right? Since am not compounding my interest into reinvestment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:33am On Mar 29
onegentleguy:

I recall advising folks to accumulate CHAMS, highlighting its solid inherent value following an extensive analysis at the time the company was still trading for 20k.
...well, the coy already prints a CGY of approx 240% with CMP closing @ 68k on Tuesday.

Does it have the potential to deliver more?
There is indeed a near 1 probability!

Fundamentally, CHAMS is primed to trade above N1 in the short to mid term, with FVE/CIV pegged @ N1.37... using a mix of valuation model that assigns a conservative approach (just 5% QoQ GM to H1, 2023) but attaches a RPM 10% above current surrounding figure.

Technically though, there may be bumps along the way as certain key indicators slow down to build up/reproduce a fresh momentum for another push up.
But it's safe to say that a period of HL and HH is likely in the near term.

By the way, congratulations to all those who aligned with STERLING BANK and LIVESTOCK FEEDS @ N1.4 and 92k respectively following our guide here.
Both names already delivered ROI of over 160% and near 130% before the slight pull back in price.

Anyone can still earn a great return from taking position now, but like I always tell folks; It's always best to key in early.
I repeatedly called for a buy in CHAMS @ 20k.

What to do now?
Pls follow your instinct.

The good thing is; there are still a few coys we also highlighted here that are yet to record appreciable returns, including some select names in a certain sector which though has printed a bit of gains, still has a lot of POTENTIAL TO DELIVER MORE!

CAVEAT: NOT to be interpreted as any sought of recommendation. The need for due diligence should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.
Saleh

Ginalex:
@Mcy56 my reason for buying CHAMS...

E99E:

I honestly felt that a reply is unnecessary.

Pls take a look at the post above where the same fellow was apparently, grateful for a revisited post I made.
Well not that he said something bad but imagine if someone had used a similar line on the post above like he did now.
Would he have reacted in the same manner?
There are many others I could dig up as references with the replica IDs/monikers but then again, I feel its totally unnecessary.

How convenient it is for one to quickly jump at a post when it feels like they haven't benefited directly from it. It doesn't matter if others might find it useful.

I sometimes see these sought of disposition targeted at select individuals from some folks who should've been eminent members here, but it doesn't bother me. ...I am as cool as a cucumber and will remain that way.

There are quite some great fellows here! But there are also a few who keep "bothering" themselves over NOTHING. ...its really very funny! wink cheesy grin

Anyway, @ Ginalex pls no offense taken.
...I honestly wouldn't have taken offense even if you didn't mention it. wink cheesy cool
Do take care

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:58am On Mar 29
emmaodet:

Thanks very much Mr Osita.
If I get it right, yield to maturity only works if I decided to be reinvesting my coupon rate but if I decided to be taking my interest every year, yield to maturity will not work rather bond yield is what am getting, right? Since am not compounding my interest into reinvestment

Yield to maturity (YTM) is a metric used to calculate the total return an investor can expect to earn if they hold a bond until its maturity date. It takes into account the bond's current market price, par value, coupon interest rate, and time to maturity. Here's a simple explanation:

Imagine you buy a 100 bond that pays 5% interest per year (the coupon rate). You pay 95 for this bond, which is less than its 100 par value at maturity.

The yield to maturity tells you what your total investment return will be if you hold this bond until it matures and you get paid the full 100 par value.

In this case, the yield is higher than the 5% coupon rate because you bought the bond at a discount of 95. The YTM calculation figures out what that higher annualized return is based on the purchase price, par value, coupon rate and years to maturity.

So if the YTM is say 6%, it means that with the 5 annual coupon payments plus the extra 5 you make from buying at a discount, you're earning an equivalent 6% annual return on your 95 investment by holding to maturity.

In simple terms, YTM is the true annual return you will make on a bond investment from the purchase date until the bond matures, accounting for the purchase price versus the par value.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:00pm On Mar 29

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29
emmanuelewumi:

That of March 2035 is an error. It is not N20, the correct price is about N73.

Try to buy it at N20 next week to see if it will fly

You are correct that N20 is not feasible. My point is that I have had a problem understanding what each column on the table you pasted means. I had an idea, but I wasn't entirely sure.

Now, it is as clear as day. I now comprehend bonds and tables like the one you posted very well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:21pm On Mar 29
yMcy56:
MORE CORPORATE ACTIONS....
UACN
Final Dividend: 0.22k
Qualification Date: 6th June, 2024
Payment Date: 21st June, 2024
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40736_UAC__OF_NIGERIA_PLC.-CORPORATE_ACTION_ANNOUNCEMENT_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2024.pdf

MRS
Final Dividend: N2.36k
Qualification Date: 28th June, 2024
Payment Date: 2nd August, 2024
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40731_MRS_OIL_NIGERIA_PLC.-CORPORATE_DISCLOSURE_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2024.pdf

Results....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40733_JULIUS_BERGER_NIGERIA_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2024.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40732_CWG_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2024.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40729_LIVINGTRUST_MORTGAGE_BANK_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2024.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40726_NIGERIAN_AVIATION_HANDLING_COMPANY_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2024.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40723_MRS_OIL_NIGERIA_PLC.-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2024.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40717_JAPAUL_GOLD_AND_VENTURES_PLC-_QUARTER_5_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2024.pdf

Nice job you're doing in keeping the forum abreast with recent developments/reports in the market.
...you are doing well! wink cheesy cool
More power to your elbow!

It is well

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7681) (7682) (7683) (7684) (7685) (7686) (7687) ... (7739) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kreos44, Mpeace(m), RoyalP101(m), Emumakpo, dammybrite, Frangel and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.