Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10873256 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19
So, NASCON and Dangfood just used us for cruise.
No merger again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19
Raider76:

This is ridiculous. How long will this go on? So a major bank like FBNH cannot now proceed with a CBN directed recapitulation process because some individuals were not properly invited to an AGM several years ago?

Chairman, easy oo. Some people are not feeling fine today. The bolded word can complicate matters. It reminds me of Oceanic Bank. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 6:58pm On Apr 19
Locotrader:

The dead in Christ shall rise first together with those alive to meet Jesus in the air.Therefore comfort each other with these words.........

E Don tey whey them teach us to get hope
ositadima1:

Make I use small way remain step down, I know say loan sharks will come for me soon, it is finished... undecided embarassed

At least the gospel of our Lord is being spread...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:08pm On Apr 19
Locotrader:

Raysun didn't pull out voluntarily.
They wanted to buy out minority shareholders and take the company private which Akwa ibom corporation refuted.The case is still in the court.The only option left is to sell the 86% shareholdings to Enjoycorp.

You will get more clues in the next corporate announcement

For the products,they are highly in demand and Enjoycorp is poised to inject fund into the company without the help of shareholders.
It is a good company with great potential
Did you know why NB taking over directly at the first time failed and resulted to silent arm the second time to partially to take over...raysun
Do you know the two product line installed by NB to be producing some of its brand was not allowed to work till date .NB had 86% but still sold of because of 14% ..... e get strong why
I will invest heavily if the new owner is able to defeat what NB could not do even after bringing back the company because the company was dead when NB came in first as partnership. They removed all the obsolete generators /machines and installed new ones and things began to turn new corner.And improved it blend/quality seriously that it could compete with other beer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:26pm On Apr 19
customstreet:
Attention: OGG and YMCY
There may likely be a positive rejoinder to Nascon notice soon. Watch out
Thanks Oga Customs for this....
It's a relieve......
Make dem do the damage control sharperly before their over-sabi spoilt things for people.....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:30pm On Apr 19
presiade:
To enlighten anyone needing this information later, I reached out to them, and it seems possible to have multiple trading accounts with them. Mercillious, thanks for your response, though.
Good then....
This wasn't allowed the last time someone planned opening 2nd account with same name and other info...just late 2023.....
It was flagged severally by CSCS and was advised to abort mission. smiley
Try and ask well before starting the process anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 7:48pm On Apr 19
Who else has not received Access dividend like me? sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hajicairo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19
I'm still waiting o.
Ginalex:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by defebe: 8:25pm On Apr 19
Whey that woman whey say holyspirit they direct am to share to buy...Hope she was not directed to DS/NS sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19
yMcy56:

Thanks Oga Customs for this....
It's a relieve......
Make dem do the damage control sharperly before their over-sabi spoilt things for people.....
Whatever damage control they choose to do, the investors confidence and positive sentiment has been eroded and can never be the same again. Very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 9:32pm On Apr 19
Let the spiritually inclined breathe...

defebe:
Whey that woman whey say holyspirit they direct am to share to buy...Hope she was not directed to DS/NS sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 9:34pm On Apr 19
It'll come.
Got mine by 2:08pm. Some got theirs around 9am grin
Ginalex:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 9:42pm On Apr 19
@ oga streetinvestor, pls what is on the street regarding ellahlakes abeg. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 10:02pm On Apr 19
Any one gotting little credit from gsk...
i did from gsk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:20pm On Apr 19
2zona:

Whatever damage control they choose to do, the investors confidence and positive sentiment has been eroded and can never be the same again. Very unfortunate.

Not in that country oooooo maybe in the west... Nigeria investors can swallow almost anything. If Nigeria had functional laws some big players in nse will be behind bars. I won't call names because of my respect for some of those top ogas in nse. Many manipulations in the system... Na why cash is always king

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:35pm On Apr 19
yak:
So, NASCON and Dangfood just used us for cruise.
No merger again

Shaolin haircut!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 5:26am On Apr 20
ProphetUtuocha:
My predictions for 2024:
- Oando will not delist. It will reposition and will appreciate by minimum 400% this year.
- Most banks, especially FUGAZE will outperform
- The Dangote stocks will underperform
- Many will pay school fees in the insurance sector
- Nigerian economy will start a crucial recovering process.
- Foreign investors will gradually return from 1st half of the year
- Nigeria's rating will go up as positive economic indicators ramp up.
Nobody absolutely no one can predict the Nigerian Stock market grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 6:29am On Apr 20
Streetinvestor2:
It is a good company with great potential
Did you know why NB taking over directly at the first time failed and resulted to silent arm the second time to partially to take over...raysun
Do you know the two product line installed by NB to be producing some of its brand was not allowed to work till date .NB had 86% but still sold of because of 14% ..... e get strong why
I will invest heavily if the new owner is able to defeat what NB could not do even after bringing back the company because the company was dead when NB came in first as partnership. They removed all the obsolete generators /machines and installed new ones and things began to turn new corner.And improved it blend/quality seriously that it could compete with other beer

Imo Abasi Jacob is the man behind all these great turn around in champion brew lately.He is the chairman of the company and from the minority shareholders and also representing Akwa Ibom corporation.Do you think it will be all Rossses for NB except they pull out?

Imo Abasi is the one who brought Enjoycorp to come and take over the company from Raysun while Raysun will be employ to run the company for another 12 months for them which to me is a good idea hence they don't make any decisions on the company or products.

By next weekend,there will be a corporate announcement over a change of Directors of the company of which I expect Enjoycorp to come in as the Key mgt.

Can you point out one negative thing to happen to champion as NB is pulling out?

All I can see now is proper distribution and good marketing of the old and new products without hindrances again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 6:29am On Apr 20
yMcy56:

Good then....
This wasn't allowed the last time someone planned opening 2nd account with same name and other info...just late 2023.....
It was flagged severally by CSCS and was advised to abort mission. smiley
Try and ask well before starting the process anyway.

I once successfully opened an account with them, a second account, but later had problems with it as they said it's no longer allowed.

I had to liquidate the account.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 6:32am On Apr 20
Hedgefunds:
Any one gotting little credit from gsk...
i did from gsk

You mean outside the initially paid N17.42 that was taxed 10%?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 7:01am On Apr 20
IYGEAL:

You mean outside the initially paid N17.42 that was taxed 10%?

yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 7:23am On Apr 20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 7:42am On Apr 20
Hedgefunds:

yes

When was that please? Like how much per share?

I never see anything after the initial payment ooo. That is even the reason I have not ask Morgan to delete it from my stock list.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 7:54am On Apr 20
freeman67:

I never see anything after the initial payment ooo. That is even the reason I have not ask Morgan to delete it from my stock list.

N1 per share.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Digitron: 8:36am On Apr 20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 8:53am On Apr 20
Hedgefunds:

yes

Interesting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 8:55am On Apr 20
freeman67:

I don ask them and they don delete am.

But I was on the neck of GTL registrars due to how they handled that notorious 17.42; so I believe they will remit what's due to me to me or else... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Snart303: 9:43am On Apr 20
Very well said do you have a materials or book I can read on becoming a good trader I’d be glad if you could share thanks.
essentialone:
1.Before I buy a Stock, it must align with my Investing goal

Also, I must be 100% convinced to buy the Stock based on my personal research

If I am not 100% convinced, I don't buy

Do you know why? I love my nights sleep. I can't be sleeping & also be thinking about the Stock Market

2.I am a very very patient person. I am a long term investor. All these short term stuffs, I don't do it

But I am planning on going into short term trades which I am taking my time to understand before diving in.

If a person earns 1million by trading a Stock in a very short period of time, it doesn't move me to do the same because I know where I am going & I know I will get there.

Once I get there, that's it. I am financially free.

3.I don't buy based on someone's recommendation. If a person recommends stocks, I do my own then decide if it's okay for me to invest.

I don't invest in what I don't see reason to invest in even if Warren Buffet sees reason to invest in that thing.

If I am not convinced personally, I don't invest. I need to be convinced myself so I know when to enter, how to enter and when to exit if need be.

4.Many have lost in stock Investing because they over diversify

How can someone invest a total amount of N100000 and buy 5 stocks with it

Why can't you just buy 1 or (2 stocks if need to be)

But no, you want to own shares in every company

My Portfolio is diversified & concentrated at the same time

I diversify but my total amount invested must Justify my wanting to diversify (if need be)

If you have invested in a great stock before, why are you Investing in another stock if that other Stock is still a good buy

There are no many great stocks, when you see one, go there aggressively

My policy is to concentrate holdings.

i try to avoid buying a little of this or that when I am not excited about the business or its price.

When I convinced as to attractiveness, I believe in buying worthwhile amount.

5.Another one is this, I can see my portfolio go down 20% - 30% and I won't shake a bit

I have seen my Nigerian Portfolio go down very very well. I have also seen it stagnant

But all these does not move me because I know my Investing goal & I know the Stocks I bought so I know how to act

6.Another thing is this,

I don’t pay attention to what people say about stocks.

Everyday there are millions of shares of Zenith bank traded.

That’s a lot of opinions.

If you talk to one person, you hear one thing…you talk to another, you hear different thing.

Noise & I are not FRIENDS

7.People in stocks tend to look at the price.

They let the price tell them how they should feel

You should look at the business just like you would look at a house you bought or a land you bought.

Price is what you pay, value is what you get

8.I will not sell my interest in businesses (stocks) where they are attractively priced just because some analysts thinks the quotations may go lower even though such forecasts are obviously going to be right some of the time.

I buy, hold & sell on my own conviction because I understand the industry I invested into & the company I bought.

9.Shareholders have too often behaved like sheep in this country and they got shorn.

I've encouraged the idea of shareholders behaving like owners.

Focusing on the price of a stock is not good because it really means that you think the stock market knows more than you do.

If the stock market knows more than you do, you shouldn’t be in stocks.

The stock market is there to serve you, not to instruct you.

10.A very important principle in investing is you don’t have to make it back the way you lost it.

It’s usually a mistake to try and make it back the way you lost it.

When you experience a loss in investing, it can be tempting to try to quickly recoup that loss by taking aggressive or speculative actions.

However,

Instead of fixating on recovering losses in the same manner they occurred, it's generally wiser to focus on making sound, well-reasoned investment decisions based on your overall financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment strategy.

In essence, this principle encourages investors to avoid chasing after quick, high-risk solutions to recover losses and, instead, to maintain a disciplined and strategic approach to investing that aligns with their long-term financial objectives.

This can help reduce the potential for further losses and contribute to more sustainable and prudent investment outcomes.

I will just stop here for now

Thank you 🙏

COPIED. I have learnt a lot from this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:45am On Apr 20
crownprince2017:
@ oga streetinvestor, pls what is on the street regarding ellahlakes abeg. Thanks in anticipation.
My oga I can't tell you to buy or not.It is not my kind of stock because when I read things about them.I saw they have dreams and castles in the air to build .I like to invest in things already happening.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:12am On Apr 20
Locotrader:

Imo Abasi is the man doing all these great turn around in champion brew now.He is the chairman of the company and from the minority shareholders.Do you think it will be all Rossses for NB except they pull out?

Imo Abasi is the one who brought Enjoycorp to come and take over the company from Raysun while Raysun will be employ to run the company for another 12 months for them which to me is a good idea hence they don't make any decisions on the company or products.

By next weekend,there will be a corporate announcement over a change of Directors of the company of which I expect Enjoycorp to come in as the Key mgt.

Can you point out one negative thing to happen to champion as NB is pulling out?

All I can see now is proper distribution and good marketing of the old and new products without hindrances again.
Based on your question. I will tell you that NB pulling out is not because they could not get the remaining 14%.They are being diplomatic with the truth. NB was the best thing that happened to champion. NB has made it self a national champion while champion brewery has remained a local champion. The question you should ask yourself is why couldn't NB change the story of champion to national champion....I will stop here

I like the name of the chairman imo Abasi,lol.From here you should get a clue of what is the big problem. I pray champion does not go back to what it was before NB came on board.

Nevertheless,champion is a company with great potential to blow but if what has been holding it not to breath is not completely removed it will remain local champion or die.I pray imo and his new friends can free champion from the grips of the gods for champion to take its proper place

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:15am On Apr 20
Hedgefunds:

N1 per share.
Pls when did this happen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:18am On Apr 20
President Bola Tinubu has appointed Emomotimi Agama as the director general of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

Ajuri Ngelale, special adviser to the president on media and publicity, disclosed this in a statement on Friday.

Agama will take over from Lamido Yuguda.

According to Ngelale, Tinubu also appointed Lairiga Katuka as SEC’s board chairman.

The spokesperson said Frana Chukwuogor was appointed as executive commissioner (legal and enforcement); Bola Ajomale, executive commissioner (operations); Samiya Usman, executive commissioner (corporate services).

Tinubu approved the appointment of Lekan Belo and Kasimu Garba Kurfi as non-executive commissioners.

Ngelale added that the president anticipates the SEC board will bring to bear their wealth of experience and competence in advancing the commission’s core mandate.

He said the responsibilities of SEC are developing and regulating a capital market that is dynamic, fair, transparent, and efficient, to bolster investor confidence and contribute immeasurably to the nation’s economic development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stronglink, Mpeace(m), robobo, eziokwunwoko(m), kdaddy, teejay1334(m), 1jboi, BigBashiru and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.