Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10867934 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7712) (7713) (7714) (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:13am On Apr 19
ositadima1:
All of you dat are dumping, who do you think will buy it now eh? angry angry angry

Thank God it happened on Friday.
Alhaji is suppose to address this issue during this weekend.

If this freefall continue like this,na #20 straight we go see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:13am On Apr 19
Funny enough some units of dangsugar and nascon have been bought this morning. I know say some brokers don sell to customer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 10:18am On Apr 19
Princkez:
But NASCON never mentioned suspension with DANGSUGAR,they only mentioned DANRICE and DANGSUGAR has not come up with any update on this...just my personal thinking ooo

Check again grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:19am On Apr 19
Adinije make una allow me move at the top of the line, I no dey feel fine o. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 10:22am On Apr 19
ositadima1:
Adinije make una allow me move at the top of the line, I no dey feel fine o. embarassed
Line choke. God help us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:22am On Apr 19
What does Mcy56 call it again, a cross deal? I am ready to cross deal at 35 naira right now. Is anybody interested? shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:22am On Apr 19
222Martins:
Are you referring to our NSEMPA's number 1 Cheerleader / Advocate of emotional investors and Forbes List Stock Analysts? grin grin
Noted
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:23am On Apr 19
I go help una do damage control things this weekend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 10:23am On Apr 19
Locotrader:

Thank God it happened on Friday.
Alhaji is suppose to address this issue during this weekend.

If this freefall continue like this,na #20 straight we go see
The way people are even running from DS/NS, it may be difficult to get the buyer with the required 100,000 units block to send the price down grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gare2510(m): 10:27am On Apr 19
ndept:
The way people are even running from DS/NS, it may be difficult to get the buyer with the required 100,000 units block to send the price down grin

Don't be surprised to see 100000 unit bid at 2.19pm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:29am On Apr 19
ndept:

E go hard to make it to the door oo..
Alhaji turn me to long-term investor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:31am On Apr 19
gare2510:

Don't be surprised to see 100000 unit bid at 2.19pm

For today kindly accept 10% down all through.
You don't know the betrayal is much?
We wan help from next week.kindly accept 10% down today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 10:40am On Apr 19
ndept:
Of course nobody with sense will buy 100k unit to move the price, that's why the market maker is their. Am sure the MM will purchase the 100k unit when they are ready.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:42am On Apr 19
Zegra:

Check again grin grin
haaaaa you are right oooo....my head ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:44am On Apr 19
Dangsugar and Nascon heading back to base circa #10

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 10:48am On Apr 19
Locotrader:

Some people Don collect loan waiting to make a kill when the food is listed.

How you wan tell them to sell at loss and run for their life?
Mehn...this is terrible..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 10:48am On Apr 19
Even if na 4th quarter this year, make Alhaji make am happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:55am On Apr 19
PETERiCHY:

It won't happen. Even without the marger sugar worth above #30 naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:07am On Apr 19
Streetinvestor2:
It won't happen. Even without the marger sugar worth above #30 naira

Do you have the figures to back it up or you are hoping on Q1 result to do the magic?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:13am On Apr 19
By this time next week,people will be bidding above these offer prices.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 11:13am On Apr 19
Wish I sold off my DangSugar wen it went to above N70 and use the fund to buy more Zenith Bank or UBA.
My gut feeling was telling me to do so to increase my dividend income.
With benefit of hindsight, shd ve cashed out and reinvested the money elsewhere.
But the talks here of Dang Food getting to N200 plus held me back.
Not blaming anyone sha.
To worsen things, No dividend from DangSugar.

Access Bank dividend just entered. Will take a few cold beer to console myself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:15am On Apr 19
Access dividend just landed. Make I use this one hold body as I no know where dang food dey carry me dey go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:15am On Apr 19
leparj:
Wish I sold off my DangSugar wen it went to above N70 and use the fund to buy more Zenith Bank or UBA.
With benefit of hindsight, shd ve cashed out and reinvested the money elsewhere.
Not blaming anyone sha.

As e should be... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 11:16am On Apr 19
Remember this:

ProphetUtuocha:
My predictions for 2024:
- Oando will not delist. It will reposition and will appreciate by minimum 400% this year.
- Most banks, especially FUGAZE will outperform
- The Dangote stocks will underperform
- Many will pay school fees in the insurance sector
- Nigerian economy will start a crucial recovering process.
- Foreign investors will gradually return from 1st half of the year
- Nigeria's rating will go up as positive economic indicators ramp up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 11:16am On Apr 19
PETERiCHY:

DS - Circa 20 is more like it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 11:17am On Apr 19
That bros na the MVP of this week, anything wen he talk for now, na just to say 'yesa' weda u agree with am or not
Locotrader:

Do you have the figures to back it up or you are hoping on Q1 result to do the magic?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:18am On Apr 19
leparj:
Not blaming anyone sha.

Take 10 bottles so you can sleep well.
Strong thing do una

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:23am On Apr 19
ojesymsym:
That bros na the MVP of this week, anything wen he talk for now, na just to say 'yesa' weda u agree with am or not

For this one,no follow him or you enter lagoon.
Dangote sugar is loosing strength from quarter to quarter.
Let them better release the Q1 result this evening let's take a look at it and project a fair price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 11:24am On Apr 19
PETERiCHY:

So you think people that issued out the negative news does not know the implications, because there is negative news today doesn't mean there wouldn't be positive news tommorow it's just a matter of when.

I believed we have more speculators here than real investors, I still can't find the reason behind some people happiness because the news doesn't favour the majority.
I believed investors in DS/DS knows what they were into when they bought so why blaming them for their actions now, if you know much why didn't you issue a caution notice then so that we would know u actually know better.

Stop making yourself look as it was your expertise that made u not to buy.

Mind you, nobody can time the market.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 11:32am On Apr 19
@ oga Streetinvestor2? In the spirit of street of street analysis, wertin be the correct value of BUA Foods.

Coz I also never see their products for market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:39am On Apr 19
leparj:
Not blaming anyone sha.

Access Bank dividend just entered. Will take a few cold beer to console myself

U win some ...
U lose some...
Its the game...no hard feelings... grin cheesy
Just make sure ur wins is greater than ur loss
I never see my Access alert oo....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 11:44am On Apr 19
ProphetUtuocha:
Remember this:

Only a fool will fall for this, where are the data to back it up.

How much did you buy your transcorp again, why couldn't you see what is happening now before buying..

Anybody can wake up and prophesize joor, nothing special in this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7712) (7713) (7714) (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), Zagee and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.