Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876724 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) (7722) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:35am On Apr 20
Streetinvestor2:
Based on your question. I will tell you that NB pulling out is not because they could not get the remaining 14%.They are being diplomatic with the truth. NB was the best thing that happened to champion. NB has made it self a national champion while champion brewery has remained a local champion. The question you should ask yourself is why couldn't NB change the story of champion to national champion....I will stop here

I like the name of the chairman imo Abasi,lol.From here you should get a clue of what is the big problem. I pray champion does not go back to what it was before NB came on board.

Nevertheless,champion is a company with great potential to blow but if what has been holding it not to breath is not completely removed it will remain local champion or die.I pray imo and his new friends can free champion from the grips of the gods for champion to take its proper place

Yes,champion was moribund and NB came and resurrect it.They did well.

Same NB has caged the company and restricted the products and made champion a regional company and also looking for a way to take it away from Akwa Ibom corporation to make it private.

Let them pull out and allow another investor to come in and do their own work.2 captains can't be in a boat nah.If not Imo Abasi,by now,Raysun would have milked the company dry in other to succeed in the mandatory take over bid.Take a look at the financials you will know champion is healthy.
Why should NB pull out in a healthy company is the question?

Champion can only get better at their exit.Let their exit price be #10 self let's have another breathe of life.

Remember you still never given any answer to my question.I want to know the worst that can happen to champion as NB a fellow competitor is pulling out.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:02am On Apr 20
@ streetinvestor2,

The primary aim of Raysun coming into the board of champion brew was to take it 100% and go private with it in order to boost NB.
Their current actions said it all.

Again NB has been running the company for almost a decade now,why didn't they expand the company and products to other regions if they meant well for champions?

Do you think they will allow champion products to be available where NB products are dorminating?NO
They purposely kept champions low and use them to be packaging NB products.

Since they can't get the 14% minority shares which Akwa Ibom corporation is included and dragging head with them,they have to leave.

Go back to the street and make more investigations and tell me what you discovered because you never given me a definite and convincing answer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:07am On Apr 20
Locotrader:

Same NB has caged the company and restricted the products and made champion a regional company and also looking for a way to take it away from Akwa Ibom corporation to make it private.

Let them pull out and allow another investor to come in and do their own work.2 captains can't be in a boat nah.If not Imo Abasi,by now,Raysun would have milked the company dry in other to succeed in the mandatory take over bid.Take a look at the financials you will know champion is healthy.

Champion can only get better at their exit.Let their exit price be #10 self let's have another breathe of life.

Remember you still never given any answer to my question. I want to know the worst that can happen to champion as NB a fellow competitor is pulling out.....

Funny question you're asking, what is the worst thing that will happen to you tomorrow? You'd better sell your Champion now and invest it in DS.

Forget the brouhaha that is going on now, Dangote Foods will come, and we will see #180 and above. Worst case, Dangote will throw in his pasta and tomato paste to sweeten the deal. I am trying to sell some of what I bought higher to buy again lower.

I have seen the structures Dangote has put in place for rice production and milling, and I know he doesn't do things halfway; he is not a slacker from what I see and will follow this through.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:09am On Apr 20
ositadima1:

Funny question you're asking, what is the worst thing that will happen to you tomorrow? You'd better sell your Champion now and invest it in DS.

Forget the brouhaha that is going on now, Dangote Foods will come, and we will see #180 and above. Worst case, Dangote will throw in his pasta and tomato paste to sweeten the deal. I am trying to sell some of what I bought higher to buy again lower.

I have seen the structures Dangote has put in place for rice production and milling, and I know he doesn't do things halfway; he is not a slacker from what I see and will follow this through.

Chai
My nightmare.
My uncle's name is "until we see".
Mgbeahuru in Igbo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 11:34am On Apr 20
Hedgefunds:

N1 per share.

Ok. Na to contact GTL be that na cos me I never see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 11:35am On Apr 20
IYGEAL:

I don ask them and they don delete am.

But I was on the neck of GTL registrars due to how they handled that notorious 17.42; so I believe they will remit what's due to me to me or else... grin

Once, I collect this 1 Naira now I go ask them to delete am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 11:43am On Apr 20
Locotrader:
@ streetinvestor2,

The primary aim of Raysun coming into the board of champion brew was to take it 100% and go private with it in order to boost NB.
Their current actions said it all.

Again NB has been running the company for almost a decade now,why didn't they expand the company and products to other regions if they meant well for champions?

Do you think they will allow champion products to be available where NB products are dorminating?NO
They purposely kept champions low and use them to be packaging NB products.

Since they can't get the 14% minority shares which Akwa Ibom corporation is included and dragging head with them,they have to leave.

Go back to the street and make more investigations and tell me what you discovered because you never given me a definite and convincing answer.

Raysun (Heineken BV) revamped Champion Brewery yes, but rather than grow the company, they simply turned it into a production line for NB. They know the potential of ChampionBrew, hence they needed to make it look troubled, so as to have enough justification to go private.

ChampionBrew has a supply problem, not demand. Why contract brew for NB, when you can make more products with the same resources and signup more distributors in other states? Champion products should be the dominant market leader in the South South, as their factory location gives them a competitive advantage in price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:53am On Apr 20
Locotrader:

Remember you still never given any answer to my question.I want to know the worst that can happen to champion as NB a fellow competitor is pulling out.....
NB is the best thing that ever happened to champion. And NB is pulling out because of this things you mentioned here.The majority in the 14% in champion are not allowing champion to breath and are ok with it remaining local champion because they see it as thr birth right and not a plc.This is what NB has struggled to over come after bringing the company back to life.And this was what killed champion in the first place.
Champion is a local champion and will remain so if that birth right,our state property,our management decision and position must stand mentality doesn't change...this is why NB is leaving after heavy investment.
I will not touch champion now that NB is leaving till the new owners come and able to wristle the gods of the land from champion. The gods of the land don't know what is percentage in the ownership structure of champion. All they know is they own champion as has been passed on to them by politicians and elders.It is you and I that know percentage in ownership.

This is why I like the name imo.This new guys have they been in brewery business or just guys with cash and have people like imo as friends.

Won't talk about champion again. NB pulling out for now to what I know is a red flag. I follow be insider for that company as I like the tiger nut malt which was out of stock during Easter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20
Streetinvestor2:
NB is the best thing that ever happened to champion. And NB is pulling out because of this things you mentioned here.The majority in the 14% in champion are not allowing champion to breath and are ok with it remaining local champion because they see it as thr birth right and not a plc.This is what NB has struggled to over come after bringing the company back to life.And this was what killed champion in the first place.
Champion is a local champion and will remain so if that birth right,our state property,our management decision and position must stand mentality doesn't change...this is why NB is leaving after heavy investment.
I will not touch champion now that NB is leaving till the new owners come and able to wristle the gods of the land from champion. The gods of the land don't know what is percentage in the ownership structure of champion. All they know is they own champion as has been passed on to them by politicians and elders.It is you and I that know percentage in ownership.

This is why I like the name imo.This new guys have they been in brewery business or just guys with cash and have people like imo as friends.

Won't talk about champion again. NB pulling out for now to what I know is a red flag. I follow be insider for that company as I like the tiger nut malt which was out of stock during Easter
Relax!!! We are not riding with ChampBrew to heaven or hell or wherever they may be heading to. We just want them to buy us out or give us a good exit price grin grin We also understand the risk involved, that's why it constitutes just 10% of my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20
Streetinvestor2:

As an Akwa Ibom guy, I don't like how to talk about my state own property like that. Will you sell your birth right out just to be a boy in your birth right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:41pm On Apr 20
Mfunkynation:

As an Akwa Ibom guy, I don't like how to talk about my state own property like that. Will you sell your birth right out just to be a boy in your birth right?
Oga no vex.i no talk again. Loco you can now use your tongue to count your teeth. Loco you see wahala way you wan bring,lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20
Mfunkynation:

No one is taking your birthright away grin grin grin grin Just buy us out or give us a good exit price for our afolabi units.. You can keep your state property...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20
Streetinvestor2:

The seweetest thing to me is the price they are exiting at after a huge investment in champion. @ #10,I can decide to walk away or ride on with enjoycorp who will not like their value to be eroded.It is a win win to me with both parties

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by webizone(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20
Guys, I think it's time to sell off and buy high yield bonds. Mainly from my analyses of international markets, not necessarily NSE.

What do you think?

Meanwhile, I need to know which broker is the absolute best for trading the NSE?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20
222Martins:
No one is taking your birthright away grin grin grin grin Just buy us out or give us a good exit price for our afolabi units.. You can keep your state property...

Aby my brother.I am there because of the exit price which will be far above the current price.When I see the money,I have to walk away and leave the state property.

This state people must be commended for protecting the minority who were offered peanut (#2.60) by Raysun sometimes ago.

We are going to make some money in champion very soon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 1:45pm On Apr 20
Mpeace:
President Bola Tinubu has appointed Emomotimi Agama as the director general of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

Ajuri Ngelale, special adviser to the president on media and publicity, disclosed this in a statement on Friday.

Agama will take over from Lamido Yuguda.

According to Ngelale, Tinubu also appointed Lairiga Katuka as SEC’s board chairman.

The spokesperson said Frana Chukwuogor was appointed as executive commissioner (legal and enforcement); Bola Ajomale, executive commissioner (operations); Samiya Usman, executive commissioner (corporate services).

Tinubu approved the appointment of Lekan Belo and Kasimu Garba Kurfi as non-executive commissioners.

Ngelale added that the president anticipates the SEC board will bring to bear their wealth of experience and competence in advancing the commission’s core mandate.

He said the responsibilities of SEC are developing and regulating a capital market that is dynamic, fair, transparent, and efficient, to bolster investor confidence and contribute immeasurably to the nation’s economic development.

Could this be in preparation for the next step OandO will take after the court ruling?
Just thinking...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20
Locotrader:

The seweetest thing to me is the price they are exiting at after a huge investment in champion. @ #10,I can decide to walk away or ride on with enjoycorp who will not like their value to be eroded.It is a win win to me with both parties
Yeah!! There's so much upside and prospect in this ChampBrew.........I am just waiting to hear the plan/strategy of the new management, if i like it, i will go in for the long haul.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20
Locotrader:

Aby my brother.I am there because of the exit price which will be far above the current price.When I see the money,I have to walk away and leave the state property.

This state people must be commended for protecting the minority who were offered peanut (#2.60) by Raysun sometimes ago.

We are going to make some money in champion very soon
There have been a lot of speculation about the final exit price of Raysun...But i don't want to count my chicks before they are hatch grin grin grin because i know that whatever the exit price may be, i must make money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20
megawealth01:

I don't think he has ever said anything about OANDO...

I think Oando dey im own class sha...
He once expressed his personal opinion that he thinks Oando will delist.

But then, with the way I am seeing things, I doubt if Wale has the intention to delist Oando from NGX. The Wale that I know would have had no problem delisting Oando if he want to do it because he would have hasten/fast track the court processes towards it, remember this is Nigeria and the person we are talking about is a close ally of the presid...

In addition, if Oando still want to delist in the near future, they wouldn't have made any effort/statement to release the 2022 & 2023 AFS after they were suspended by the JSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20
Streetinvestor2:
Oga no vex.i no talk again. Loco you can now use your tongue to count your teeth. Loco you see wahala way you wan bring,lol

He is a son of the soil.
He should defend his state property nah.
Those companies into mining can't make any decision without the community people and leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 3:03pm On Apr 20
chillykelly86:

Not too long oo. But this particular listing, I haven't seen anything wrong. If you have, please let us know.

Meanwhile, Access dividend has dropped. Thanks be to God.

NIDF qtrly distribution also dropped. Enjoy!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20
Streetinvestor2:
you just got me cracking 🤣😂🤣...
so you can run like this!
My state government didn't want to sell out the company. They just want an investor that will help it to thrive and grow while they still have a say in the operation of it.
No Fear!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20
Mfunkynation:

you just got me cracking 🤣😂🤣...
so you can run like this!
My state government didn't want to sell out the company. They just want an investor that will help it to thrive and grow while they still have a say in the operation of it.
No Fear!

I really appreciate their effort in defending their right and that of shareholders but let them start rewarding their patience shareholders with dividends and bonuses.With these,they will sail through
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20
222Martins:
Yeah!! There's so much upside and prospect in this ChampBrew.........I am just waiting to hear the plan/strategy of the new management, if i like it, i will go in for the long haul.

Even if they reverse now and merge champion with NB which has been the wish of Akwa Ibom corporation and other minority shareholders,it's also a win win for champion shareholders but Greedy Raysun will not do it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bagwa: 4:42pm On Apr 20
I never posted here but today I will share my own info

Oando will not delist😇
This court case its just and arrangement between that 14 Minority shareholders and Oando, because they don’t want price to high, they can accumulate you can, believe me if you noticed the volume of oando trading everyday 😁
And if they release 2022 and 2023 AFS Oando is well undervalued at its current price, oando is a stock of 100+

Thank me latter

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:44pm On Apr 20
IYGEAL:
I once successfully opened an account with them, a second account, but later had problems with it as they said it's no longer allowed.

I had to liquidate the account.
Thanks sir.

@presiade you see what I was telling you?
It was allowed before but not anymore.....
Maybe the person you spoke with wasn't aware of the new changes yet....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:51pm On Apr 20
2zona:
Whatever damage control they choose to do, the investors confidence and positive sentiment has been eroded and can never be the same again. Very unfortunate.
Oga, na Alhaji Dangote and the Dangote Group we dey talk about o.
Anyone wey wan sell should sell, but any positive thing can happen anytime along the line again.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20
yMcy56:

Thanks sir.

@presiade you see what I was telling you?
It was allowed before but not anymore.....
Maybe the person you spoke with wasn't aware of the new changes yet....

Ok. If I’m able to complete the process as they requested, I will give an update next week. That way, we can all learn the current situation of things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:30pm On Apr 20
kolaish:
He once expressed his personal opinion that he thinks Oando will delist.

But then, with the way I am seeing things, I doubt if Wale has the intention to delist Oando from NGX. The Wale that I know would have had no problem delisting Oando if he want to do it because he would have hasten/fast track the court processes towards it, remember this is Nigeria and the person we are talking about is a close ally of the presid...

In addition, if Oando still want to delist in the near future, they wouldn't have made any effort/statement to release the 2022 & 2023 AFS after they were suspended by the JSE.

Time will tell until then... OANDO is a heavy gamble
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20
megawealth01:

A sizeable chunk of daily trades over the last two years !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 9:38am On Apr 21
megawealth01:

As they say ... "Nothing risked nothing gained"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) (7721) (7722) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TsarZed, UncleBone, chipa, sophy17(m), Boshins, robobo, Agbalowomeri, uniqueuser(m), Ginalex(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.