Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10873851 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7714) (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 1:57pm On Apr 19
DeRuggedProf:

Which waist we go use? Dangote don fracture our backbones... grin
I even vex throw the Sugar for my house away. I am going Sugarless till end of this month... grin
grin grin grin God abeggggggg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:22pm On Apr 19
Raider76:
FBNH very close to full offer. What's going on? Are their results out?
here is the reason

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19
So happy. Ds and Ns maintain their various prices today. Ne body fall in price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:23pm On Apr 19
This will be my longest week since this year started. E get why...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19
Agbalowomeri:

How long have you been in NGX? Seems not so long😂
You are defending Tony😂
He is only midway in his chase game with TRANSPOWER. You will see the end

Not too long oo. But this particular listing, I haven't seen anything wrong. If you have, please let us know.

Meanwhile, Access dividend has dropped. Thanks be to God.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:25pm On Apr 19
Princkez:
here is the reason

Whick kain weekend be dis?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:29pm On Apr 19
If wishes were horses... smiley

leparj:
Wish I sold off my DangSugar wen it went to above N70 and use the fund to buy more Zenith Bank or UBA.
My gut feeling was telling me to do so to increase my dividend income.
With benefit of hindsight, shd ve cashed out and reinvested the money elsewhere.
But the talks here of Dang Food getting to N200 plus held me back.
Not blaming anyone sha.
To worsen things, No dividend from DangSugar.

Access Bank dividend just entered. Will take a few cold beer to console myself.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 2:30pm On Apr 19
Mpeace:
I think it will remain stagnant like this for a long time. Cos, I don't think anyone will be willing to buy 100k units in this uncertain times.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:33pm On Apr 19
It's just 19 April 2024, that's about 110 days o/o 366 days.

I personally feel you should allow actual events give credence to what you said. Sending reminders even when none has materialized looks somehow... cool

ProphetUtuocha:
Remember this:

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:35pm On Apr 19
Princkez:
here is the reason
First Bank don start their own drama again. Lol.
Maybe Oba Otudeko was behind this again..
No be small thing..

Meanwhile, one entity seems to be mopping TRANSCORP up to 14 on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 2:39pm On Apr 19
Please who's Access bank's registrar?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19
Mpeace:

Do you think price will remain static for ever? Market maker must do his work naa. He must provide that 100k purchase to move the price down.

I prefer he does it fast enough no need delaying, so people that want to cut losses will do and move on while those that want to remain long termers will stay and wait it out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin

Like Emma like Yahaya bello lipsrsealed

Mercy rightnow grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:52pm On Apr 19
Coronation Registrars
https://coronationregistrars.com/

Ginalex:
Please who's Access bank's registrar?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MaXTeXJaX: 3:13pm On Apr 19
cheesy cheesy cheesy
DeRuggedProf:

Which waist we go use? Dangote don fracture our backbones... grin
I even vex throw the Sugar for my house away. I am going Sugarless till end of this month... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19
2zona:

Do you think price will remain static for ever? Market maker must do his work naa. He must provide that 100k purchase to move the price down.

I prefer he does it fast enough no need delaying, so people that want to cut losses will do and move on while those that want to remain long termers will stay and wait it out.
Which type talk be this naaa. Abeg let the price remain the same until the suspension is lifted.
We don't mind a merger or sugar and salt.
Rice can join later

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19
yMcy56:

Not allowed for individuals....
EXCEPT in a case of stock transfer from one inactive house (or active ) to Morgan.
To enlighten anyone needing this information later, I reached out to them, and it seems possible to have multiple trading accounts with them. Mercillious, thanks for your response, though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:27pm On Apr 19
Princkez:
here is the reason

This is ridiculous. How long will this go on? So a major bank like FBNH cannot now proceed with a CBN directed recapitulation process because some individuals were not properly invited to an AGM several years ago?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 3:34pm On Apr 19
You only lose in stock when you sell. DS is a solid stock. As long as they are still business and you have steady cash flow, it's to keep averaging down till the merger goes through. I was averaging up before and now I will be averaging down because I am sitting on a pile of loss. The koko is to find out when Dangote Rice will become operational...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19
Mpeace:
Which type talk be this naaa. Abeg let the price remain the same until the suspension is lifted.
We don't mind a merger or sugar and salt.
Rice can join later

Lols, price should remain the same until they lift suspension, like they will lift the suspension tomorrow, next week or next month, hahahah. Why do u think it's called "stock" market. Cos you must have to be stock for a while.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:49pm On Apr 19
crownprince2017:

So you think people that issued out the negative news does not know the implications, because there is negative news today doesn't mean there wouldn't be positive news tommorow it's just a matter of when.

I believed we have more speculators here than real investors, I still can't find the reason behind some people happiness because the news doesn't favour the majority.
I believed investors in DS/DS knows what they were into when they bought so why blaming them for their actions now, if you know much why didn't you issue a caution notice then so that we would know u actually know better.

Stop making yourself look as it was your expertise that made u not to buy.

Mind you, nobody can time the market.

Na today you dey sabi Peter? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:51pm On Apr 19
PETERiCHY:
CADBURY and OANDO are good to go.
Thank me later

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 3:51pm On Apr 19
Attention: OGG and YMCY

There may likely be a positive rejoinder to Nascon notice soon. Watch out

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19
customstreet; WELCOME BACK.
Any gist about OANDO.
Please share
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19
Heishere:
You only lose in stock when you sell. DS is a solid stock. As long as they are still business and you have steady cash flow, it's to keep averaging down till the merger goes through. I was averaging up before and now I will be averaging down because I am sitting on a pile of loss. The koko is to find out when Dangote Rice will become operational...

The dead in Christ shall rise first together with those alive to meet Jesus in the air.Therefore comfort each other with these words.........

E Don tey whey them teach us to get hope

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19
customstreet:

Hopeville

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 4:22pm On Apr 19
Mpeace:

Abeg what is happening?? What is the latest about d merger??
Ahh. Village people!! I have always been faithful with d banks. Just did ones I tried another sector ,ino come see divident, capital self is REDding down.!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:34pm On Apr 19
Krisuba:

Abeg what is happening?? What is the latest about d merger??
Ahh. Village people!! I have always been faithful with d banks. Just did ones I tried another sector ,ino come see divident, capital self is REDding down.!!

Diversification increases your risk😂
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 4:47pm On Apr 19
customstreet:

I'm disappointed. But hope dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19
PETERiCHY:
CADBURY and OANDO are good to go.
Thank me later

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

una no dey hear word grin grin grin

Wetin Alhaji no give...you are expecting from a known con man grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19
ositadima1:

Make I use small way remain step down, I know say loan sharks will come for me soon, it is finished... undecided embarassed

Bro, I hope this doesn't mean you invested borrowed funds?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:28pm On Apr 19
eziokwunwoko:
customstreet; WELCOME BACK.
Any gist about OANDO.
Please share

I don't think he has ever said anything about OANDO...

I think Oando dey im own class sha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7714) (7715) (7716) (7717) (7718) (7719) (7720) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boshins, ogoo4real, olujaidi, ayufun and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.