Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880141 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7719) (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:51pm On Apr 22
veecovee:

What was the percentage of inflation and cost of commodities in the market then and now?

No stock would easily go back to their price then, unless there's a general market crash
I can bet on it.Dangota sugar can not go below #30.
You tell me what is keeping transcorp hotel and power at the present price.If sugar can go back to its old price.Then all stocks on nse has no business at thr present price.By third quarter result sugar will be above#50 ....bookmark this post.Dangota sugar is making heavy cash from the present price of sugar as sector leader .And some of the forex loss will be written back by yr end.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:27pm On Apr 22
FG to sell non-perfoming DISCOS within 3 months...

Could this be the reason for rushing TRANSCORP?
It was noted that some accumulations were ongoing here for quite sometimes now.......
Maybe Transcorp is planning to acquire more...who knows..

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-to-resell-discos-under-banks-amcon-in-three-months/

https://www.nairaland.com/8069751/fg-resell-discos-under-banks/1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:56am On Apr 23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:00am On Apr 23
Princkez:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40973_OANDO_PLC-_QUARTER_1_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2022_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2024.pdf

Liquid Metal, Indaboski Bahose, Abido Shaker, Rababababa, derekokoko, ... grin
Loco, this monkey don jump to another branch again ooo... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 8:15am On Apr 23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:16am On Apr 23
DeRuggedProf:

Prophet Utochia don hammer😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 8:16am On Apr 23
DeRuggedProf:

They should brief us on the outcome of the court proceedings abeg...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:43am On Apr 23
Agbalowomeri:

Hammer kwa. Which type stone be this?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 9:12am On Apr 23
KarlTom:
The battle for the soul of First Bank continues.
Otudeko and Awosika caucus seems to have gained more ground with the 'removal' of Dr. Adeduntan.
I think Mr Alebiosu will join the Ote caucus esle it'll be very interesting to see what plays out in the coming days with the April 30 deadline by CBN fast approaching.
there must be something special about first bank that the public is not seeing.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:27am On Apr 23
Zagee:

They should brief us on the outcome of the court proceedings abeg...

You are talking of outcome of the meeting when they are using poor results to chase you out.
Only this Q1 result of 2022 can send the price back to #7.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by khalidkhan82118: 9:27am On Apr 23
stockbull:
Nigerian stock exchange market alert,
Daily market report,capitalization,index,cscs,today report.
If you are investor in the Nigeria stock exchange market and you are active investor , follow this thread as I will be posting stocks that would make significant gains and the time limit based on my perspective.
You want to alert your friends,share and bookmark this topic,copy the link below

http://rs.gs/VU8

please read my disclaimer that's effective on any stock pick recommendation you get here
DISCLAIMER
YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR TRUSTED INVESTING COUNSELLOR OR YOUR BROKER BEFORE YOU INVEST IN MY RECOMMENDED STOCKS AS YOU KNOW STOCKS RESPOND TO NEWS AND NO ONE CAN PREDICT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ANY STOCK IN THE NEXT DAY AND THE FUTURE DECISION OF ANY COMPANY 'S MANAGEMENT
Oww. you have a lot of experience in stoke trading. Can you post some of your recent analytics?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:27am On Apr 23
Zagee:

Numbers numbers. Waiting on 2023FY.

Nah to wait on 2023 as this 2022 bad as forewarned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:29am On Apr 23
Agbalowomeri:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:30am On Apr 23
Zagee:

Waiting for 2023 Fye result is a scam.
They will use Q1,2,3 and 4 of 2022 to get what they want.

Better begin to jump out now before it's too late for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:31am On Apr 23
Locotrader:

Waiting for 2023 Fye result is a scam.
They will use Q1,2,3 and 4 of 2022 to get what they want.

Better begin to jump out now before it's too late for you.

That's FY 2022 not Q1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:32am On Apr 23
BabsO2:

Nah to wait on 2023 as this 2022 bad as pre warned.

What of if they use 2022 results to send the price back to #7?

Address the issues of this present result and leave hopeville alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:33am On Apr 23
BabsO2:

That's FY 2022 not Q1

What I saw is Q1 @ NSE website

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jaakay: 9:34am On Apr 23
If you dig deep into the 2022 funancials, they have already told you they made a loss at 2023FY unaudited account, with the hope to come back to profitability by 2024FY. They will be coming to raise funds at some point, either through the market or via bonds.
Zagee:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:39am On Apr 23
Jaakay:
If you dig deep into the 2022 funancials, they have already told you they made a loss at 2023FY unaudited account, with the hope to come back to profitability by 2024FY. They will be coming to raise funds at some point, either through the market or via bonds.

Please give me a page. I might have missed out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:41am On Apr 23
Locotrader:

You are talking of outcome of the meeting when they are using poor results to chase you out.
Only this Q1 result of 2022 can send the price back to #7.
Its for the 2022FY not Q1.

I dey wait for there cain grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:42am On Apr 23
Locotrader:

What I saw is Q1 @ NSE website

That is a typo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:42am On Apr 23
DeRuggedProf:

No mercy for any underperformed stock now.
I must exit by all means this morning.
Journey mercies to those who believe in the future of oando.

What Alhaji did has taught me a new lesson in stock trading.
I can only deal on the present results and situations in stocks not tomorrow's situation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:44am On Apr 23
Zagee:

Its for the 2022FY not Q1.

I dey wait for there cain grin

Okay,they put all the calamities together to form bomb.It will not explode on me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 9:45am On Apr 23
Bizibi:
there must be something special about first bank that the public is not seeing.....
There is nothing special about First Bank. This is boardroom politics and it is all about personal interest, not the Bank's interest or shareholders interest.

Anybody that controls the board will decide who get the contracts; and can allocate massive loans to himself, his companies and his friends at very low interest rate and zero collateral. Same way Tony Elumelu got a N44billion loan at 15% interest rate.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:45am On Apr 23
Locotrader:

Okay,they put all the calamities together to form bomb.It will not explode on me

Life is that easy o. Everybody and the resulting effects of their perception grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:46am On Apr 23
Jaakay:

If SEC allow oando to raise fund again on the investors platform,we will burn their office this time around
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:48am On Apr 23
Ekuu Market o

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:53am On Apr 23
My oga,na your slogan I dey follow now.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 9:56am On Apr 23
Locotrader:

I really love this NSEMPA group as it gives me an insight how people think and behave irrationally even though they claim to be intelligent. grin grin grin It's funny seeing people make excuses for companies like Oando and giving themselves false hope and false narrative when a Financial Statement is staring them in the face with the point blank truth..... grin grin grin

Same way they pray, make excuses and give themselves hope when a company announces a suspension from a proposed merger arrangement due to non-operational status of one of the companies. Instead of facing the reality and bite the bitter pill, you start hearing things like:

1. They only announced a suspension, it doesn't mean cancellation
2. Since DangSugar has not announced anything, maybe something is cooking
3. Why did Nascon hastily rush to make the announcement?
4. Customstreetguy, Any hope for us? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:57am On Apr 23
Locotrader:
My oga,na your slogan I dey follow now.

On others, Yes. on this particular one No!!

DISCLAIMER: NO FOLLOW ME OOO!!
WE HAVE ALL AGREED OANDO IS A GAMBLE AND YOUR ENTRY PRICE IS KEY. KPATAKPATA NA #7.07

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:58am On Apr 23
OANDO
There are few things I noticed:
- Those badmouthing are most likely waiting to pick at bargain price.....
- If we look closely at the result, the revenue made was huge......
- Shareholding structure as at Dec 2022 was 73% on the part of the company and Ocean and Oil......ONLY 3 individuals/Coy owns 73.20%
- By 2023 FYE, we'll know the updated shareholding structure....
- Opportunity for Wale to accumulate more....
- We've been told that 2022 wasn't that fantastic before now...
- Just few weeks ago, Loco was in the bus but by today, he wasn't again .......So, if you're no longer in the bus, why taking panodol for others headache? tongue

Insult me if you like, na wetin I noticed so far be that....
- Let the game begin..... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:59am On Apr 23
currentprice:
Ekuu Market o

grin grin grin

baba you never give us oxygen for this year o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7719) (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MeezPat(f), otomatic(m), Deadlytruth(m), Kingchuks(m), courage89(m), UncleBone, KayOn1, Mpeace(m), Felab18 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.