Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10882242 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:00am On Apr 23
Ding! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 10:03am On Apr 23
Locotrader:
My oga,na your slogan I dey follow now.

You are no more dragging oga position with cp again grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:13am On Apr 23
Laso09:

You are no more dragging oga position with cp again grin

Drag what nah.
Oga is oga.
Boy fit see road pass oga.
Cp na my Boss ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:15am On Apr 23
Locotrader:

No mercy for any underperformed stock now.
I must exit by all means this morning.
Journey mercies to those who believe in the future of oando.

What Alhaji did has taught me a new lesson in stock trading.
I can only deal on the present results and situations in stocks not tomorrow's situation

I no dey sell... we must see the end of this matter

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:21am On Apr 23
Zagee:

Please give me a page. I might have missed out.

Page 91 & 92 of the just released 2022FY Going Concern statement.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:27am On Apr 23
SonofElElyonRet:

I no dey sell... we must see the end of this matter

It's on full offer at the moment with maximum price drop. No buyers.

The end of the matter should be clearer before the end of this year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:29am On Apr 23
Today's Top Volume Trades

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:41am On Apr 23
Pages 10&11

Zagee:

Please give me a page. I might have missed out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:42am On Apr 23
Dangcem
Dangsugar
Nascon
Seplat

If you are in anyof the above, and you need money urgently...

Just be patient as its not comming soon.

Just know that we are together
We are all stuck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 10:42am On Apr 23
I remain confident that Oando will deliver 400% this year.
Abeg, those who want to jump out should hasten up to enable us cherrypick. I dey kampe!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 10:46am On Apr 23
Revisit our 2024 prophesies. Everything said then have been on track.

Even the current development with the Dangote companies was predicted. Why then are folks gnashing their teeth as if they were not warned.

In due time, Oando will deliver ensuring 100% fulfillment of the prophesies! No shaking!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 10:52am On Apr 23
Prophet don kill me.😂
ProphetUtuocha:

Even the current development with the Dangote companies was predicted. Why then are folks gnashing their teeth as if they were not warned.

In due time, Oando will deliver ensuring 100% fulfillment of the prophesies! No shaking!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:56am On Apr 23
ProphetUtuocha:

I will report this Prophet to Odumeje. Seems his boy missed too many classes.
On a more serious note, I need to know who dey do juju for WAT... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:02am On Apr 23
BabsO2:

Page 91 & 92 of the just released 2022FY Going Concern statement.

First off, lovely literature.
Secondly, its not different from the travails of the Nigerian economy as pertaining to the O&G sector of which bulaba seems to be solving with the use of TanTita and what not. I'm sure they can ride on the back of the president to scale the envisaged bond.

Talk of shares issuance not yet concrete, some positives. Revenues are peaking, wars are ongoing, summer is coming and oh beautiful winter is again on the horizon. All these are giving me a pointer to an increase in oilprice ($100 but not likley) benchmark, which the US might prefer instead of upticking the interest rate?(US folks should tell us)

I'd like to see 23FY as to what degree the oil prices have helped them.

Cc KarlTom
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:06am On Apr 23
Heishere:

baba you never give us oxygen for this year o

in d making....

it not useful for anyone now until the price collapse finish.

no rushing, we are making money the year/next

patient is the key

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:12am On Apr 23
Zagee:

Secondly, its not different from the travails of the Nigerian economy as pertaining to the O&G sector of which bulaba seems to be solving with the use of TanTita and what not. I'm sure they can ride on the back of the president to scale the envisaged bond.

Talk of shares issuance not yet concrete, some positives. Revenues are peaking, wars are ongoing, summer is coming and oh beautiful winter is again on the horizon. All these are giving me a pointer to an increase in oilprice ($100 but not likley) benchmark, which the US will prefer instead of upticking the interest rate.

Cc KarlTom

It will be good to see what forex gains or losses are declared in 2023 where material exchange rates jumped. We are already in Q2 and should be looking out to see their bond issue. Only wahala is NGN interest rates currently at peak thereby making bond funding very expensive. They may be forced to proceed with equity funding through private placement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:13am On Apr 23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:23am On Apr 23
BabsO2:

It will be good to see what forex gains or losses are declared in 2023 where material exchange rates jumped. We are already in Q2 and should be looking out to see their bond issue. Only wahala is NGN interest rates currently at peak thereby making bond funding very expensive. They may be forced to proceed with equity funding through private placement.

Yap. Q2 already here. If they intend to raise, then they should have seen possible financiers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bukkydudu: 11:27am On Apr 23
Good morning everyone

Please can someone help me with what gtco declared as dividend please

Saw it on Naira metrics N.60k

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 11:29am On Apr 23
Mpeace:
Dangcem
Dangsugar
Nascon
Seplat

If you are in anyof the above, and you need money urgently...

Just be patient as its not comming soon.

Just know that we are together
We are all stuck.

True, but it's still strange why the market maker has refused to purchase 100k units at least to take the stock to an equilibrium where their will be offer and bid available, or they don't want the price to go lower from the current??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 11:30am On Apr 23
yMcy56:
OANDO
There are few things I noticed:
- Those badmouthing are most likely waiting to pick at bargain price.....
- If we look closely at the result, the revenue made was huge.....
- FX chop much into the revenue
- Shareholding structure as at Dec 2022 was 73% on the part of the company and Ocean and Oil......ONLY 3 individuals/Coy owns this %
- Opportunity for Wale to accumulate more....
- We've been told that 2022 wasn't that fantastic before now...
- Just few weeks ago, Loco was in the bus but by today, he wasn't again .......So, if you're no longer in the bus, why taking panodol for others headache? tongue

Insult me if you like, na wetin I noticed so far be that....
- Let the game begin..... smiley

Your observations are legit.!
I also noticed the jump in Oando total revenue in FY2022, even though those revenues were mostly denominated in naira. One can therefore imagine the potential impact of future revenues that are mostly denominated in USD (as Wale said during the AGM) which would help to hedge against FX losses on foreign currency denominated loans and payables.
I just hope they use the USD800m facility from the Africa EXIM Bank to pay off all loans from the commercial banks.

Our permutations ultimately hinge on Wale's intentions as well as the integrity of the Court and SEC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:30am On Apr 23
Bukkydudu:
Good morning everyone

Thanks
2.80 I think. 0.60 is Fidelity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:31am On Apr 23
Bukkydudu:
Good morning everyone

Thanks

N2.70 declared to be paid 9th of May

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jaakay: 11:35am On Apr 23
Have you considered that due to the debt incurred, they may have sold or tied down the crude in contracts at prices less than the current oil price I.e. 50 - 55 dollars? My opinion, be optimistic, but plan for the worst. Note, I am also invested in the stock.
Zagee:

Talk of shares issuance not yet concrete, some positives. Revenues are peaking, wars are ongoing, summer is coming and oh beautiful winter is again on the horizon. All these are giving me a pointer to an increase in oilprice ($100 but not likley) benchmark, which the US might prefer instead of upticking the interest rate?(US folks should tell us)

Cc KarlTom

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bukkydudu: 11:35am On Apr 23
BabsO2:

N2.70 declared to be paid 9th of May

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 11:37am On Apr 23
mikeapollo:

Your observations are legit.!
I also noticed the jump in Oando total revenue in FY2022, even though those revenues were mostly denominated in naira. One can therefore imagine the potential impact of future revenues that are mostly denominated in USD (as Wale said during the AGM) which would help to hedge against FX losses on foreign currency denominated loans and payables.
I just hope they use the USD800m facility from the Africa EXIM Bank to pay off all loans from the commercial banks.

Our permutations ultimately hinge on Wale's intentions as well as the integrity of the Court and SEC

That will be great if the funding is not limited to acquisition of participating interest of the NAOC assets and may help change the going concern narrative in 2023 FY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 11:40am On Apr 23
BabsO2:

It's on full offer at the moment with maximum price drop. No buyers.

The end of the matter should be clearer before the end of this year.

My mind is prepared for any outcome
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:46am On Apr 23
Jaakay:
Have you considered that due to the debt incurred, they may have sold or tied down the crude in contracts at prices less than the current oil price I.e. 50 - 55 dollars? My opinion, be optimistic, but plan for the worst. Note, I am also invested in the stock.
Personally, a worst case scenario for me is, if they go private. They are not ready to liquidate as stated in their report.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 11:49am On Apr 23
Ucap dividend just entered.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:49am On Apr 23
currentprice:

in d making....

it not useful for anyone now until the price collapse finish.

no rushing, we are making money the year/next

patient is the key

grin grin grin grin grin

We trust your government...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:52am On Apr 23
I'm not a fan of lenghty reports but I will try and summarize.

Let me refer you to page 12 of the Annual Report, you'll find this paragraph:

"OML 56, OML 13 and OML 60-63 are currently the crude oil and
gas producing assets while Oando PLC engages in supply and
trading of crude, refined and unrefined petroleum products.
These entities account for 100% of Group revenue recognized
being N1,994 billion for the year ended 31 December 2022 (2021:
N804.8 billion)."

That's a revenue increase of 248%

Recall that in September, 2023, OandO Energy Resources (OER) bought 100% of ENI's interest in Nigeria Agip Oil Company.
This transaction does several things:
1. It DOUBLES OER stake in OML 60-63 (formerly 20%, now 40%). OML 60-63 are the few OER assets that are currently in PRODUCTION stage.
2. Oando’s total reserves (based on 2021 reserves estimates) stand at 503.3MMboe and the transaction will deliver a 98% increase.
3. It grows Oando’s exploration asset portfolio through the acquisition of a 90% interest in OPL 282 and 48% interest in OPL 135.

I strongly believe that 2023 FY will be better... grin

Zagee:

Cc KarlTom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:54am On Apr 23
One Great Grand story I am going to release here shortly will clear all doubts that indeed the market is not for everyone... grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7720) (7721) (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.