Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881830 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:48pm On Apr 23
We cannot quote the FY2022 report for dealings in 2023.
Let's wait for the official release.

Also, making a loss varies. Reason I said 2023 will be better

Definitely the revenue has increased... wink

mikeapollo:

It is reported in the 2022 Accounts that Oando made losses for 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 2:48pm On Apr 23
Locotrader:

When they bewitched una finish.

But eyes Don open well nah

The NGX is a free for all market; and ANYTHING can happen!
There are always gainers and losers in the market.
People can be bewitched and become gainers or losers at the end of the day!
The Oando confusion is neither the first nor the last!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 2:54pm On Apr 23
Agbalowomeri:

They want to scam another generation Lol
PeTEriChY and MyJoy08 never still recover from their last adventure over 10 years ago

As long as they keep coming, they will always get plenty people in their trap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:54pm On Apr 23
Are you saying that, moving forward, the antecedents of coys, Chairmen and Owners should not be taken into consideration when analysing performance?

222Martins:
Oando peeps are hoping, praying, debating and hanging on to 2022 Q1 Financial Statement for survival; grin grin grin while the rest of us are already making moves in the 2nd Quarter of 2024; and other companies are showing industry forecast for 2025 and beyond. When you talk about living in the past, this is a typical example of it. Is this not one of the 7 wonders of the NGX? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23
KarlTom:
Are you saying that, moving forward, the antecedents of coys, Chairmen and Owners should not be taken into consideration when analysing performance?
The first rule of analyzing the past/history of a company is that you must have all data up to the current date; then if you want to go back in time like 10years ago, that is your cup of tea. But withholding information from investors as a public company is a sign of distress.

The FS 2022 Q1 result of Oando that was released 2 days ago, was it prepared last month? While you keep living in denial, i want you to know that quaterly and annual financial statement of 2022 and 2023 is done and dusted. The 2024 Q1 result is also done and dusted.

The big question now is: WHAT IS OANDO HIDING? Why hide your FS and dealings from the public as a publicly quoted company? It took the big stick of the JSE to force Oando to release AFS 2022 Q1, and many here are debating and dancing around as if they just received manna from heaven grin grin grin

Nestle, NB and other companies declared massive losses, yet, they never missed filing. Whether you are in distress or not, give us your AFS and allow the market decide the way forward. Anybody putting money on a company without using the company's AFS as a baseline information source is simply gambling with his money.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:52pm On Apr 23
While I totally understand your PoV, I must state that waiting for the release of the AFS is just to confirm available intel.
The fact that they did not release as stipulated does not mean we should disregard the AFS2022 neither does it tell us to ignore OandO entirely.
Every investor with interest in OandO knows that they are in distress, we only need CONFIRMATION so we can make INFORMED decision.
Someone often says that the higher the risk, the higher the profit/loss...
In addition, recent results may point to the state of a company but they do NOT always define the company.

In conclusion, Every mallam to his own kettle... grin grin

222Martins:

The first rule of analyzing the past/history of a company is that you must have all data up to the current date; then if you want to go back in time like 10years ago, that is your cup of tea. But withholding information from investors as a public company is a sign of distress.

The FS 2022 Q1 result of Oando that was released 2 days ago, was it prepared last month? While you keep living in denial, i want you to know that quaterly and annual financial statement of 2022 and 2023 is done and dusted. The 2024 Q1 result is also done and dusted.

The big question now is: WHAT IS OANDO HIDING? Why hide your FS and dealings from the public as a publicly quoted company? It took the big stick of the JSE to force Oando to release AFS 2022 Q1, and many here are debating and dancing around as if they just received manna from heaven grin grin grin

Nestle, NB and other companies declared massive losses, yet, they never missed filing. Whether you are in distress or not, give us your AFS and allow the market decide the way forward. Anybody putting money on a company without using the company's AFS as a baseline information source is simply gambling with his money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23
Oando Q1,2,3 were fair calamities.
They come use bomb close the 2022.
It's well.
I will say that #7.07 is on their mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 5:15pm On Apr 23
Seems like Fidelity is considering a buyout/merger.
Nothing was mentioned about raising their minimum capital... smiley

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40975_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC-_NOTICES_OF_ANNUAL_GENERAL_MEETING_(AGM)_-__ANNUAL_GENERAL_MEETING_(AGM)_APRIL_2024.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:59pm On Apr 23
olaremint:
Lol, e be like say u bought at #12
No, I bought at 7 and 8 naira, the way it’s going down every day, it seems some people bought when it was 50 kobo.
* I noticed you don't know how to quote people's posts.....
- Simply click on "Quote" in the person's post (Sample attached)...
- Comment below the post (or above it)
- Then "submit"

* If it's your own post and you want to make adjustment to it...
- Click on "Modify" , make the correction or adjustment..
- Then "Submit"

** Let me add this also:
On top of the page when you login to Nairaland, you'll see different acronyms: FG, MT, FT, FB, FS..... they're all useful and serve different purposes.
MT for instance stands for MENTIONS, if you click it, it will show you different people that quoted you, the post quoted and their comments, etc.
You may then decide to reply them or not.

**NL-101** smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 6:26pm On Apr 23
Locotrader:
Oando Q1,2,3 were fair calamities.
They come use bomb close the 2022.
It's well.
I will say that #7.07 is on their mind.
lol.
Wale talking to me and other Oando shareholder:

I go let you people know say I get Ph.d in manipulation, this is just reharsal, shey una no dey hear word. Make una go ask of the way I dealt with peterichy and others some years ago grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23
Oando just released anothe result it called q5. Abeg which one be q5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 7:03pm On Apr 23
yMcy56:

* I noticed you don't know how to quote people's posts.....
- Simply click on "Quote" in the person's post (Sample attached)...
- Comment below the post (or above it)
- Then "submit"

* If it's your own post and you want to make adjustment to it...
- Click on "Modify" , make the correction or adjustment..
- Then "Submit"

**NL-101** smiley

It seems their is more accumulation of Transcorp lately. Sold over 125m units today. Any info from insider @yMcy56
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:12pm On Apr 23
Going, going……

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 7:15pm On Apr 23

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 7:18pm On Apr 23
ogoo4real:

It seems their is more accumulation of Transcorp lately. Sold over 125m units today. Any info from insider @yMcy56

https://nairametrics.com/2024/04/23/power-crisis-fg-commences-unbundling-of-11-discos-along-state-lines/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kwibaba(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23
When is the closure date for zenith bank? Will one still get dividend if one purchases the shares tomorrow 24th April ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23
OANDO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Much has been said about OANDO recently, but what does the chart says?
Sentiments apart:
- Stock price stalled since Sept 2023
- Sellers are situated above 12
- A close below 9.50 is not favourable for the stock, it will most likely go lower
- Early price rejection above 9.10 may see price testing 12 and above again
- Minor supports at 9.10, 8.76
- Continuation of releasing unfavourable results may drag price down to test 5.50 - 7.20

PLAN YOU TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23
BullBearMkt:
OANDO TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Much has been said about OANDO recently, but what does the chart says?
Sentiments apart:
- Stock price stalled since Sept 2023
- Sellers are situated above 12
- A close below 9.50 is not favourable for the stock, it will most likely go lower
- Early price rejection above 9.10 may see price testing 12 and above again
- Minor supports at 9.10, 8.76
- Continuation of releasing unfavourable results may drag price down to test 5.50 - 7.20

PLAN YOU TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

This chart need to be inflation adjusted in view of the long time span and Naira devaluation shocked
Otherwise try use the JSE technical plot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23
Kwibaba:
When is the closure date for zenith bank? Will one still get dividend if one purchases the shares tomorrow 24th April ?

Yes, you will get dividend. Qualification date is 25th of April and closure date is 26th April.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:29pm On Apr 23
ogoo4real:
- I've been posting about this at different times here.

- Lots are happening and about to happen in the Power sector, especially Electrity...
- TRANSCORP looking much more to benefit from it and lots of shares accumulation has been ongoing for the past weeks or months now....
* FG to sell non-perfoming DISCOs to private entities...
* Unbundling of 11 DISCOS......for instance:it was mentioned that Ibadan Disco alone is serving 5 states/areas, which makes it very inefficient. A Disco that's not even sufficient to serve Ibadan alone talkless of having other attachments......etc.
* The story plenty
* If you have your TRANSCORP, HOLD it for now.....insiders are busy accumulating, they likely knew more than we know
***DD also applies...before one person go start mentioning Mcy upandan here..***

https://dailytrust.com/electricity-fg-targets-6000-megawatts-by-end-of-2024/

https://www.nairaland.com/8070099/fg-unbundle-11-discos-orders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 8:32pm On Apr 23
currentprice:

in d making....

it not useful for anyone now until the price collapse finish.

no rushing, we are making money the year/next

patient is the key

grin grin grin grin grin

My Oga, I believe you die, just know that some people dey wait on what the bedsheet have for us this year/next.

Please don't hesitate to inform us when you see those signs,because the bedsheet no dey lie. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:35pm On Apr 23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:36pm On Apr 23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kwibaba(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23
Thank you.
emmasoft:

Yes, you will get dividend. Qualification date is 25th of April and closure date is 26th April.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 8:39pm On Apr 23
Agbalowomeri:

Prophet Utochia don hammer😂

grin grin grin
Be careful grin funny guy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:55pm On Apr 23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:13pm On Apr 23
yMcy56:

- I've been posting about this at different times here.

- Lots are happening and about to happen in the Power sector, especially Electrity...
- TRANSCORP looking much more to benefit from it and lots of shares accumulation has been ongoing for the past weeks or months now....
* FG to sell non-perfoming DISCOs to private entities...
* Unbundling of 11 DISCOS......for instance:it was mentioned that Ibadan Disco alone is serving 5 states/areas, which makes it very inefficient. A Disco that's not even sufficient to serve Ibadan alone talkless of having other attachments......etc.
* The story plenty
* If you have your TRANSCORP, HOLD it for now.....insiders are busy accumulating, they likely knew more than we know
***DD also applies...before one person go start mentioning Mcy upandan here..***

https://dailytrust.com/electricity-fg-targets-6000-megawatts-by-end-of-2024/

https://www.nairaland.com/8070099/fg-unbundle-11-discos-orders
Transcorp dey two now.So which are you talking about
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:38pm On Apr 23
Coolcash1:
Going, going……

OANDO and gamble eh grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23
PARALYSIS ANALYSIS made ALOT miss out on TRANSCORP SUPER RALLY when it was TRADING at circa #1 now the rest is HISTORY.

Like TRANSCORP like OANDO,

For the RECORDS both COYS started their TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY back in 2014.

Both COYS are BIRDS of same FEATHER 🪶

Yes both COYS have MISCHIEVOUS MANAGEMENTS but they will definitely go places

If you miss the BALL don't miss the LEG.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE cool

I rest my CASE!

*ThE OcToPuS* 🐙

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 10:47pm On Apr 23
KarlTom:
Seems like Fidelity is considering a buyout/merger.
Nothing was mentioned about raising their minimum capital... smiley

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40975_FIDELITY_BANK_PLC-_NOTICES_OF_ANNUAL_GENERAL_MEETING_(AGM)_-__ANNUAL_GENERAL_MEETING_(AGM)_APRIL_2024.pdf
Fidelity is being owed by 3 discos and take over operations . Kaduna, Kano and one other Disco.
Debt recovery within 2 years could help I think.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:52pm On Apr 23
PETERiCHY:
PARALYSIS ANALYSIS made ALOT miss out on TRANSCORP SUPER RALLY when it was TRADING at circa #1 now the rest is HISTORY.

Like TRANSCORP like OANDO,

For the RECORDS both COYS started their TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY back in 2014.

Both COYS are BIRDS of same FEATHER 🪶

Yes both COYS have MISCHIEVOUS MANAGEMENTS but they will definitely go places

If you miss the BALL don't miss the LEG.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE cool

I rest my CASE!

*ThE OcToPuS* 🐙

You no dey ever disappoint grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7722) (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.