Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,371 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11096197 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (7825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:20pm On May 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

U forgot this:

It has one of the poorest ROE in the sector, explains the cheapness/cheapity/cheapishness
You want me to talk down the bus wey dey carry me to my promised land? Na wetin I see I talk.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:25pm On May 27, 2015
zendi:
You want me to talk down the bus wey dey carry me to my promised land? Na wetin I see I talk.

So that u can load more
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 27, 2015
zendi:

Sir, i like that marketing strategy and the branding as well grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

So that u can load more

I know say you dey inside the bus...!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:35pm On May 27, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 10:39pm On May 27, 2015
LondonCool:

Thanks Sai Baba, I was able to offload my entire Vitafoam portfolio with capital gains. It could have been worse. Vitafoam is not a very liquid stock and has no institutional investors in their holdings. Institutional investors don't invest in illiquid stock (apart from market makers).

You sold to fast and may have made a bad decision. But who compelled you to buy it in the first place it since you know its illiquid. I have been buying Vitafoam for the past 4 years and there has never been a time I had problem selling. Before the last year end result, I bought over 860,000 units and sold them at N6.30 shortly before mark down on a day it lost about 2.5%. I gained over 60%. Now I have reinvested the proceed I added to buy over a million units. I will equally sell in same manner. I know for sure when to sell and that is on or before the consummation of the Scheme of Merger, I will never sell in a hurry and am certain to make at least 100%. At worse case scenario, I will do better than 60% did when they gave twin reward at year end. For your information, from next week Vitafoam will do proper rally. The rally you saw today and the one you will see tomorrow is baby rally. Nigeria Stock Market has no formula - the best analyst do not make the most money on the NSE. It may be a different ball game in other climes. But Nigeria is different. Most people here call it illiquid stock and bad mouth it yet go behind to scramble to buy it. Who is deceiving who? Honestly, this will be last stock pick I will give on this forum based on certain nasty comments of people. Gratitude is the least of virtues, ingratitude the worst of vices.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:40pm On May 27, 2015
myjoy08:

I know say you dey inside the bus...!

God forbid bad thing! My transactions are limited to 4 per year; 2 buys and 2 sells. Next year I will reduce my transactions to 2, one buy and one sell. Na skye I go come dey chase?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

grin
God forbid bad thing! My transactions are limited to 4 per year; 2 buys and 2 sells. Next year I will reduce my transactions to 2, one buy and one sell. Na skye I go come dey chase?
Abeg leave the skye for us. Kolanut lasts long in the mouth of those who value it grin grin grin Skye does not even have that many shares to go round. Pending the inevitable money raising and dilution, of course.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2015
Hello Folks,
Please O, has anyone received their 2014, Oando 0.70k dividend? Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:16pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=saibuhari post=34158004]

You sold to fast and may have made a bad decision. But who compelled you to buy it in the first place it since you know its illiquid. I have been buying Vitafoam for the past 4 years and there has never been a time I had problem selling. Before the last year end result, I bought over 860,000 units and sold them at N6.30 shortly before mark down on a day it lost about 2.5%. I gained over 60%. Now I have reinvested the proceed I added to buy over a million units. I will equally sell in same manner. I know for sure when to sell and that is on or before the consummation of the Scheme of Merger, I will never sell in a hurry and am certain to make at least 100%. At worse case scenario, I will do better than 60%. The rally you saw today and the one you will see tomorrow is baby rally. What was the name of the last stock you will drop? but if you try to make it last you are not bitl, people must talk in any thing but dont let them to stop you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
saibuhari:

You sold to fast and may have made a bad decision. But who compelled you to buy it in the first place it since you know its illiquid. I have been buying Vitafoam for the past 4 years and there has never been a time I had problem selling. Before the last year end result, I bought over 860,000 units and sold them at N6.30 shortly before mark down on a day it lost about 2.5%. I gained over 60%. Now I have reinvested the proceed I added to buy over a million units. I will equally sell in same manner. I know for sure when to sell and that is on or before the consummation of the Scheme of Merger, I will never sell in a hurry and am certain to make at least 100%. At worse case scenario, I will do better than 60% did when they gave twin reward at year end. For your information, from next week Vitafoam will do proper rally. The rally you saw today and the one you will see tomorrow is baby rally. Nigeria Stock Market has no formula - the best analyst do not make the most money on the NSE. It may be a different ball game in other climes. But Nigeria is different. Most people here call it illiquid stock and bad mouth it yet go behind to scramble to buy it. Who is deceiving who? Honestly, this will be last stock pick I will give on this forum based on certain nasty comments of people. Gratitude is the least of virtues, ingratitude the worst of vices.

Sir SaiBuhari, i really applaud your vibes in your assertion about the stock given, Vitaform. You have done well! One thing you should learn about humanity or individual personality is that some are deductive in their reasoning while some are inductive as well. Remember, stock markets is like learning some lessons of life during the process of the journey not the destination. So accept individual personality in this forum as it is, and let go of your anger. God bless and good-luck in all your life endeavor!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 27, 2015
amustsuccess:
Hello Folks,
Please O, has anyone received their 2014, Oando 0.70k dividend? Cheers!

Sir, i don even forget how i spent it self? Waiting for the newest...!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

I know say naa only AfriPrud and Eterna...lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2015
Ah! Did you received it by post or e-dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 27, 2015
amustsuccess:
Ah! Did you received it by post or e-dividend?

I received some via e-dividend and some via P.O. BOX!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:32pm On May 27, 2015
myjoy08:

I know say naa only AfriPrud and Eterna...lol

I'm waiting to dump them on u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

I'm waiting to dump them on u

...And you can say that again and again. I hope you are sure about that? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2015
FirstRegistrar, says they would credit my acc. when it's due. That I can stop by at their office if there's no alert after a three weeks from now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 27, 2015
amustsuccess:
FirstRegistrar, says they would credit my acc. when it's due. That I can stop by at their office if there's no alert after a three weeks from now.

Sir, u can wait for them to credit your account as you are being told, and if you don't get it by then, let me know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 27, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, i don even forget how i spent it self? Waiting for the newest...!

When will the newest be? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2015
Lol... Mscheew, I should be able to answer your question once I've received my outstanding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02am On May 28, 2015
inviix:

When will the newest be? cheesy

Sir, u wan make i open my mouth this evening, abi? Make BNSITL no come sleep? Well, after Inauguration, i assume this forum will explode as some of the DUE expected results will be coming In grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:11am On May 28, 2015
saibuhari:

i am not abusing you or anything but i will say...bros you talk too much. you really dont have to do this. but who offend my sai baba ooo who be that sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:12am On May 28, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, u wan make i open my mouth this evening, abi? Make BNSITL no come sleep? Well, after Inauguration, i assume this forum will explode as some of the DUE expected results will be coming In grin

But I wonder why na oando dey always carry last...last year sef, we practically had to beg Wale in order to the results to be released.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16am On May 28, 2015
inviix:

But I wonder why na oando dey always carry last...last year sef, we practically had to beg Wale in order to the results to be released.

That is how the game is play from the beginning...and we assume it wouldn't be that forever sir. Be patient... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 12:57am On May 28, 2015
LondonCool:
Red Star Express . (No debt to any financial institution). Dividend payment about to be announced.
But the eps check as at third quarter of 2014 shows sth around 16 if I'm right.That's very poor,isn't it.Well let see what year end result holds!
Hmmm from 3.60 to 5+++ .Meaning i would hv bought but that detered me.NSE!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 1:00am On May 28, 2015
LondonCool:
Red Star Express . (No debt to any financial institution). Dividend payment about to be announced.
But the eps check as at third quarter of 2014 shows sth around 16 if I'm right.That's very poor,isn't it.Well let see what year end result holds!
Hmmm from 3.60 to 5+++ .Meaning i would hv bought but that detered me.NSE!!!!!!!

@situationroom hmm "a fi situation room gan"
Money may turn some people really really sleepless .lols!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2015
Aks:
In addition, for every stock you buy, pls endeavour to know your EXIT price.

It's not cast in stone to buy and go to sleep just because somebody mentioned that u can make 100% gain on a stock. A real 10% gain realised in ur account sometimes is better than 50% paper profit that could lead to a LOSS in real time if u dilly dally aspa decision making

Well said.

JIJO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 6:58am On May 28, 2015
First Bank Announces Its CEO Bisi Onasanya Will Be Resigning

http://www.nairametrics.com/first-bank-announces-its-ceo-bisi-onasanya-will-be-resigning/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:50am On May 28, 2015
jauntty:
First Bank Announces Its CEO Bisi Onasanya Will Be Resigning

http://www.nairametrics.com/first-bank-announces-its-ceo-bisi-onasanya-will-be-resigning/
Hope they appoint a successor that will excite the market. The laggardness of the fbnh stock has single handedly depressed the banking sector, and by extention the entire market for a long time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrikay: 8:24am On May 28, 2015
lifeskilz129:
All these coded info you are promising NA W.A.S.H! The reputation of vitafoam you are riding on was a mere guess work. One thing was certain vitafoam will always paid dividend. They 've been paying dividend for more than 30years. So you have no inside info you are just bragging and at best speculating. Goodluck to you and your gullible follower!

I THINK YOU SHOULD LET THE GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS CHOOSE FOR THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF UPSETTING THE MAN AND CLOSING A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY FOR SOME OF US.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 8:24am On May 28, 2015
zendi:
Hope they appoint a successor that will excite the market. The laggardness of the fbnh stock has single handedly depressed the banking sector, and by extention the entire market for a long time.
It will be interesting to see how the market reacts to this news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (7825) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boshins, cocolacec(m), nosa2(m), IamR, RodgersAkpafu, Buzochi, emmanuelewumi(m), Entrepreneurrr, manwomanok, SonofElElyonRet, phemmie06(m), Walinco(m), dacool1(m), jp130(m), Emeka1441, xezoid(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.