Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,273 members, 7,860,636 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11067744 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbear: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
My stockbroker recommended a sell position on julius berger 2day..any1 agree with dis..but I feel it'll get to 100 naira cos the number of shares in circulation is low,dats Y it has not been able to rise well..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
stockbear: My stockbroker recommended a sell position on julius berger 2day..any1 agree with dis..but I feel it'll get to 100 naira cos the number of shares in circulation is low,dats Y it has not been able to rise well..

Depends on what you've made so far as per margins. i believe 90 by year end is not impossible. Just my own 2 cents
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Julius berger and presco are in my retirement portfolio. I no fit sell any of them. Am considering adding some units of nascon there.

2nd quarter results are being expected by this july ending. So u now know why ppl are taking positions.
Presently, am considering nahco and abc transport to my trading portfolio. Will sell unity at 66k or more and enter their trains. I don't expect to see any bear soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbear: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Expecting a good second quater result for fidson..waiting for it to rally to about 3 naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
If julius berger and presco are in your retirement portfolio, I therefore asume that they are big dividend paying holdings. I think that should be a major prerequisite.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
9free: Am begining to develop interest in ETI....... Anybody with me on this?
Make I check their numbers for my spreadsheet again to dey sure.....

My brother, I was in this bus but I have liquidated my position.
I believe the bank has a bright and well diversified future. But right now, their numbers are a bit huge(that is factoring in all the unlisted shares and convertibles)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
PLS MY OGA'S AT THE TOP, ANY ONE WITH CSCS POST OFFICE ADDRESS ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbekoya(m): 2:22am On Jul 17, 2013
distinct00: does any one kniw a broker who can open an account for me with 2000.00
Kakawa Asset Managers will do that for you. Kakawa has two classes of stockbroking account one you need five million to open which can also be run as a nominee account the other you can open with only N20,000 I recently opened my third stock trading account with them for that amount. Contact them at stockbroking@kakawa.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbekoya(m): 2:28am On Jul 17, 2013
distinct00: does any one kniw a broker who can open an account for me with 2000.00
I re-read your request and realised you mentioned N2,000 not N20,000. Man N2,000 may not be possible in Nija for now. Least I know is N20,000
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2013
mercylicious: Julius berger and presco are in my retirement portfolio. I no fit sell any of them. Am considering adding some units of nascon there.

2nd quarter results are being expected by this july ending. So u now know why ppl are taking positions.
Presently, am considering nahco and abc transport to my trading portfolio. Will sell unity at 66k or more and enter their trains. I don't expect to see any bear soon.
See woman wey sabi wetin time dey talk.... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2013
9free:

Shows she is here for real Biz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2013
9free:
DO U HAVE CSCS POST OFFICE ADDRESS ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2013
ihedioramma: DO U HAVE CSCS POST OFFICE ADDRESS ?
No Sir....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mjay(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2013
Hi all I was beaten and bitten by the meltdown of recent past and have since ran away from the stockmarket, though I still have some remnants with some two cscs accounts, i dont even bother to pick my dividend slips from the box anymore. Anyway am considering venturing back into the system for whatever I dont know, just that my hunch tells me it is an emerging market that holds some future possibilities. My take now is that I want to test the waters with 500k to 1mil. To the consistent gurus in the house, where and in what stocks will you advise me to take positions? And I hope I am taking the right steps. So house I need your experienced opinion I am presently green, but am studying some analysis presently. Thanks for your counsel.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mjay(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2013
Deleted...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2013
mjay: Hi all, I was beaten and bitten by the meltdown of recent past and have since ran away from the stockmarket, though I still have some remnants with some two cscs accounts, i dont even bother to pick my dividend slips from the box anymore. Anyway am considering venturing back into the system for whatever I dont know, just that my hunch tells me it is an emerging market that holds some future possibilities. My take now is that I want to test the waters with 500k to 1mil. To the consistent gurus in the house, where and in what stocks will you advise me to take positions? And I hope I am taking the right steps. So house I need your experienced opinion I am presently green, but am studying some analysis presently. Thanks for your counsel.

My 2cents for you bro, run away from insurance and low cap stocks, the usual big cap stocks are still dere for ur take and also agricultural stocks have been doing well lately. Do your research well, use website like www.proshareng.com, www.moneyhub.net, www.cashcraft.com etc to get further details and analysis and there are plenty gurus in this forum and another one www.stockmarketnigeria.com that can help out.
Happy Investing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2013
mjay: Hi all, I was beaten and bitten by the meltdown of recent past and have since ran away from the stockmarket, though I still have some remnants with some two cscs accounts, i dont even bother to pick my dividend slips from the box anymore. Anyway am considering venturing back into the system for whatever I dont know, just that my hunch tells me it is an emerging market that holds some future possibilities. My take now is that I want to test the waters with 500k to 1mil. To the consistent gurus in the house, where and in what stocks will you advise me to take positions? And I hope I am taking the right steps. So house I need your experienced opinion I am presently green, but am studying some analysis presently. Thanks for your counsel.

Chairman, I hope you have been reading the past pages on this thread. I believe there are quite a number of stock recommended for purchase. Read and read again you shall find.
But take the disclaimers with utmost care!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2013
mercylicious: Julius berger and presco are in my retirement portfolio. I no fit sell any of them. Am considering adding some units of nascon there.

i never see woman were like money pass mercylicious...chia... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omopasito: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2013
Can someone help me with the Registrar to Courtville plc?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2013
9free:

She dey serious in the game of cash...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2013
hello stockbull, born 2be rich e.t.c is there any one that know's cscs post office address?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2013
Omopasito: Can someone help me with the Registrar to Courtville plc?

Oceanic Registrars,226 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2013
ihedioramma: hello stockbull, born 2be rich e.t.c is there any one that know's cscs post office address?

Address: 2/4 Customs Street, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria..for more info click www.cscsnigerialtd.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omopasito: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Thanks
Born 2be Rich:

Oceanic Registrars,226 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. Stocks sustain moderate bargain; ASI extends gains by +0.44%

2. FBN Capital introduces online wealth management

3. Kenyan President Seeks UBA’s Partnership on Development

4. Nigerian banking industry, Africa’s second most profitable –E&Y shocked

5. CBN moves to minimise bank customers’ credit risks

Source; www.proshareng.com

Enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mjay(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
jossy26:

My 2cents for you bro, run away from insurance and low cap stocks, the usual big cap stocks are still dere for ur take and also agricultural stocks have been doing well lately. Do your research well, use website like www.proshareng.com, www.moneyhub.net, www.cashcraft.com etc to get further details and analysis and there are plenty gurus in this forum and another one www.stockmarketnigeria.com that can help out.
Happy Investing

Thanks bro, I appreciate all your advice and I'll def. remember them.I already have enough of the insurance, I still have in my kitty some non performing insurance (penny) stocks, so its a no go area for me except there is a breath of fresh wind in that sector. Which of the agricultural stocks are you talking sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Address: 2/4 Customs Street, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria..for more info click www.cscsnigerialtd.com
thank's one love.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
mjay:

Thanks bro, I appreciate all your advice and I'll def. remember them.I already have enough of the insurance, I still have in my kitty some non performing insurance (penny) stocks, so its a no go area for me except there is a breath of fresh wind in that sector. Which of the agricultural stocks are you talking sir?
Oga, I no fit recommend oo, I be learner na, serious otondo for the market, as someone said earlier, you can peruse through previous pages in this thread, you will find a lot. Or ask dem oga stockbull, B2BR, 9free etc even madam mercy na proper ngbeke she can offer plenty picks.
Happy investing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
For future reference, if anyone wants to know the registrar of any listed company on the NSE, kindly click on this link http://fidelitysecuritieslimited.com/UserFiles/File/REGISTRAR%20AND%20STOCKS.pdf ...i hope it is useful...

Enjoy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
mjay: Hi all I was beaten and bitten by the meltdown of recent past and have since ran away from the stockmarket, though I still have some remnants with some two cscs accounts, i dont even bother to pick my dividend slips from the box anymore. Anyway am considering venturing back into the system for whatever I dont know, just that my hunch tells me it is an emerging market that holds some future possibilities. My take now is that I want to test the waters with 500k to 1mil. To the consistent gurus in the house, where and in what stocks will you advise me to take positions? And I hope I am taking the right steps. So house I need your experienced opinion I am presently green, but am studying some analysis presently. Thanks for your counsel.

It will depend on the type of investment you are interested in- short term or long term. Would you like to enter the market, make some profit and exit or are you interested in dividends and bonuses from companies? I think you will get more responses if you let the house know the type of investor you are and what you really want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Mpeace(m), Buzochi, cocolacec(m), tayejay(m), jaybee3(m), TLAX and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.