Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10980422 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (7784) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
manie:

Ocean Registrars used to be at Onipanu Palmgrove on Ikorodu Road.

I do not think oceanic registrars still exist, since the company was taken over by Ecobank.

Thanks bro manie,
Well i posted a link containing all the updated registrars and their locations but you can kindly post the correct one containing the registrar of courtville to keep ourselves updated in the forum..cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
ugodre: By the way.... I hope to be more active in this forum now that I have decided to publish one of my Portfolios. For the Value Investors out there looking for Stocks with good yields...we'd probably have some fun together. That's not to mean our Growth Stock brothers are not fun...their short term insights is probably the best barometer for knowing when to seek a bargain. Cheers

My main man ugodre, nice to have you here on this forum( although u initially started with us on this forum)...hope u will honour my invite to the stockmarketnigeria.com forum too...enjoy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
saanil:

When is GTB reporting their 2Q results?

We have to wait until is it officially published on the nse website
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
jideflash: this is the best thread ever on NL, filled with matured intellects. May God bless our Investments

Amen bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. BERGER declares N100.9m PAT in Q2 '13 result

2. SKYESHELT declares N63.1m PAT in Q2 '13

3. Ecobank clears air on allegation of financial probity against ETI's chairman

4. TRANSEXPR declares N28.04m PAT in Q2 '13 result...(this one na oga 9free transport allowee cheesy)

5. Inflation falls to 8.4% in June 2013

Source: www.proshareng.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
jideflash: Who can borrow me 1 billion naira, make I use am buy okomu, courtville, nem, 1stbank, afripud and ubacap for now. grin

My name is Jide Buffet.

So u don join mercylicious were like money like dis...chia

but why Jide Buffet and not Jide Dangote lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
So-brit:
Wish the money i'd put in oando nd oceanic was in ap oil

Thats the stockmarket for you bro...thats why nobody can accurately predict the stock market..BTW has anybody noticed too that IPWA has already made over 100% price appreciation in less than 2weeks... shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ileman: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2013
Heard honeywell has declared 16kobo. Hw true is this pls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FINMGR: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2013
ileman: Heard honeywell has declared 16kobo. Hw true is this pls?
yes it is true, Honeywell declared a dividend of 16k for the year ended 31st mar 2012
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

So u don join mercylicious were like money like dis...chia

but why Jide Buffet and not Jide Dangote lipsrsealed grin

Lol, no time. Me sef wan get yatch before b4 40 wit billions in my net worth. I also forsee dangote in the top 5 forbes list in 5years.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2013
if fo can go up like this oando all get to #80 or #150 befor end of 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2013
jposuagwu: jideflash: should we expect courtville to fall to 0.50 again soon (mayb after d issuance of d bonus), so i can accummulate enuff ...

Courtville come down to 50k with all its potentials? Never again! Courtville is headed up. In a year's time, it should be trading above N2.

Risk is always in the future, not in the past and like Graham remarked, "obvious prospects for physical growth in a business do not translate into obvious profits for investors". Potentials remain potentials, nothing more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ileman: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
FINMGR: yes it is true, Honeywell declared a dividend of 16k for the year ended 31st mar 2012

pls when is their close of register/ payment date
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
ihedioramma: if fo can go up like this oando all get to #80 or #150 befor end of 2013
Bros, I no like Oando one bit. But with wetin FO don do so far, I go bone Fundamentals and follow Sentiments for this one.
The Debt wey this company carry dey fear me oooohhhh. But Tinubu and him gangs sweet mouth go make this one rally small.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FINMGR: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
ileman:

pls when is their close of register/ payment date
As at Friday the details was not announced, when I get to office on monday I will check and send you the closure and payment day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
FINMGR: As at Friday the details was not announced, when I get to office on monday I will check and send you the closure and payment day
Thanks,will be expecting that too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
So-brit:
Forte oil is on a fast lane as i see. Pls can any one give clue as to how far this trend with forte can push. Or is it ripe for disposal?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
9free:
Bros, I no like Oando one bit. But with wetin FO don do so far, I go bone Fundamentals and follow Sentiments for this one.
The Debt wey this company carry dey fear me oooohhhh. But Tinubu and him gangs sweet mouth go make this one rally small.
things all change this time .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
FINMGR: As at Friday the details was not announced, when I get to office on monday I will check and send you the closure and payment day
What office? are you a stock broker?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2013
i want to change my stock broker any good one you know? that has office up to 30 states in nigeria ? that can open account for me with my change? the old one dont sell the time i told them the same with if i ask them to buy they dont buy in time and if they sell or buy know txt .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
im enjoying using meritrade.com , makes things so simple. there is also myporfolio.fbncapital.com

ihedioramma: i want to change my stock broker any good one you know? that has office up to 30 states in nigeria ? that can open account for me with my change? the old one dont sell the time i told them the same with if i ask them to buy they dont buy in time and if they sell or buy know txt .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ugodre(m): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

My main man ugodre, nice to have you here on this forum( although u initially started with us on this forum)...hope u will honour my invite to the stockmarketnigeria.com forum too...enjoy

I have joined already bro. tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saanil: 5:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

We have to wait until is it officially published on the nse website

Thanks for replying! I just wanted to get an approximate idea. So they will post the reporting date 2-3 days in advance?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 6:01am On Jul 22, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

My main man ugodre, nice to have you here on this forum( although u initially started with us on this forum)...hope u will honour my invite to the [b]stockmarketnigeria.com [/b]forum too...enjoy

That is the site to be as per stock market analysis, report etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FINMGR: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2013
ihedioramma: What office? are you a stock broker?.
yes we are a reputable stockbroker, which is resident, we trade on real time. With branches in Abuja, PH, Owerri, Yenagoa, Aba, and Hea office in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frond: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2013
UBA and FIRST BANK DIVIDEND WARRANT

Has anyone in the house got the dividend warrant of either UBA or First Bank? Your honest response would be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2013
^^^ have not got mine as well. Any reason for the delay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2013
jossy26: ^^^ have not got mine as well. Any reason for the delay
frond: UBA and FIRST BANK DIVIDEND WARRANT

Has anyone in the house got the dividend warrant of either UBA or First Bank? Your honest response would be highly appreciated.
Why not process the E-dividend mandate,that's a very easy and faster way of getting your dividends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frond: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2013
janykute:
Why not process the E-dividend mandate,that's a very easy and faster way of getting your dividends.

Because I am not an investor. I am a trader. You know what I mean.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
FINMGR: yes we are a reputable stockbroker, which is resident, we trade on real time. With branches in Abuja, PH, Owerri, Yenagoa, Aba, and Hea office in Lagos.
DO YOU HAVE ANY BRANCH IN ORLU,ONDO OR NNEWI OR YOUR BROKER THERE? WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OANDO OIL? WHAT IS THE SMALL MONEY U CAN TALK TO OPEN NEW ACCOUNT (CSCS) FOR ME? HOW GOOD IS UR HOUSE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
frond: UBA and FIRST BANK DIVIDEND WARRANT

they have sand it out bout i have not got my own.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
ihedioramma: DO YOU HAVE ANY BRANCH IN ORLU,ONDO OR NNEWI OR YOUR BROKER THERE? WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OANDO OIL? WHAT IS THE SMALL MONEY U CAN TALK TO OPEN NEW ACCOUNT (CSCS) FOR ME? HOW GOOD IS UR HOUSE?
I think the question should be about their on-line presence, portfolio management platforms, real time monitoring of account details(both CSCS and in-house accounts), payment options....una get my drift abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (7784) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TLAX, goldendessy(m), drotba(m), NL1960, Willie2015, 222Martins(m), kaykehin, Emeka1441 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.