Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

How do I help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do I help (4400 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do I help by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

Lol @ ghetto fab write up. Hehe I dunno, I just talk/write like that when im in a pickle lol. But yeah everyone keep saying I gotta let her be but its so hard, she been my bish for 7 years maybe I'm being too protective undecided
I just dont wanna see her behind bars
Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you.Dats d best way to handle dis ish.U can't help those who cant differentiate bad from good.
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

I dunno, people know the consequences and they still do drugs. I think if you gone do it then be ready to face the time. I done seen too many people get they life ruined cus of drugs. The law is fair in this case

If u say so cry
Re: How do I help by vivianc(f): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2012
uj_sizzle: Lol anyone else read this post with a funny accent playing in their head? grin

OP let ur friend go to prison, if she makes it out she'll be a 100yrs wiser.

Ob boy! I don laugh tire ...... grin
Re: How do I help by skydeep(f): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

he effing 19.
your friend is another version of "Why do fools fall in love" grin
Re: How do I help by fukcwitme(f): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you.Dats d best way to handle dis ish.U can't help those who cant differentiate bad from good.

Bish, ima try but it aint gone be easy cus I can only take so much bull sad
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dey find ur ghetto fabulous write up funny. I don't! I get u. Dat aside, bish! u gon have to step back and let ur bish learn d hard way. If her definition of bin in love is sticking wiv a worthless being, den let her b.we may all live under the same sky, but we see different horizons.

Nice... wink
Re: How do I help by fukcwitme(f): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2012
Legit1:

Nice... wink

Yup true that. Now that I reread her statement, I find it to be pretty deep.
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

What do you mean if I need help and im high on crack? Wtf? Im tryna help out my friend here, I dont want her behind bars, especially for some ish she aint do angry

so kind and thoughtful of u to b such a caring friend, but ur friend loves the dude just the way he is, and there is nothin u can do about it. I think the best u can do for her at the moment is to be by her side all tru this bad times and cheer her up, cos if u continue pestering her to leave him, u might just be wasting ur time
Re: How do I help by tellwsdom: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

The fukc!? Is that all you got from my thread? That we still in school? Niggah you is trippin lol. grin grin
Sweerie, those in school I know, wil never squeeze words the way u did up there....only those with the love of dcks wld do undecided
Re: How do I help by 2sexy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: Paragraphs pls... smiley
and where all those people wey yab nigerians for poor english...
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
undecided
Re: How do I help by KateSpade(f): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
You can't help. Just pray. Leave it in God's hands.
Re: How do I help by Abbott(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mehn!I'm dickmatized! This is so fukcing dickmatizing! cheesy

There aint nada u can do for ur "bish" but just stick by her dickmatized a$$! Gold lucks!
smiley
Re: How do I help by kandiikane(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Trust me, there is nothing you can do or say to make her leave the relationship. Leave her until she has learnt. One day after a good azz beating, she will realise that, she can and should be treated better. She will grow to respect and love herself first. Sometimes, it's not even the love that keeps you there, it's more to do with the comfort and the time spent together. She probably can't see herself with anyone else.

She needs a man in her life who treats her good. If you can get such a man for her(not to enter into a relationship but someone who likes her), she'll start to compare and contrast and sees how shyty she has actaully been treated. She can be weaned off the boyfriend like that because if she's spending more time with the good guy, she won't have time for the boyfriend.

It sounds silly but it works.

1 Like

Re: How do I help by fukcwitme(f): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
kandiikane: Trust me, there is nothing you can do or say to make her leave the relationship. Leave her until she has learnt. One day after a good azz beating, she will realise that, she can and should be treated better. She will grow to respect and love herself first. Sometimes, it's not even the love that keeps you there, it's more to do with the comfort and the time spent together. She probably can't see herself with anyone else.

She needs a man in her life who treats her good. If you can get such a man for her(not to enter into a relationship but someone who likes her), she'll start to compare and contrast and sees how shyty she has actaully been treated. She can be weaned off the boyfriend like that because if she's spending more time with the good guy, she won't have time for the boyfriend.

It sounds silly but it works.

Girly trust I done tried that. She has been out a few times with better guys but she always finds herself back with that trifling niggah. Like I dont get it, its like she wanna be screwed over. She says she loves him and won't give up trying to make the relationship work.
Re: How do I help by fukcwitme(f): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
tellwsdom:
Sweerie, those in school I know, wil never squeeze words the way u did up there....only those with the love of dcks wld do undecided

Ima let you slide on that cus I heard not to take you serious tongue
Re: How do I help by kandiikane(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

Girly trust I done tried that. She has been out a few times with better guys but she always finds herself back with that trifling niggah. Like I dont get it, its like she wanna be screwed over. She says she loves him and won't give up trying to make the relationship work.

Yes, there is no denying she won't go back but it's going to take time for her to be completely weaned off the guy.

It's understandable for her to say that, the guy has probably made her think so lowly of herself. It's seriously unbelievable how men can mess up a woman's mind and thinking. The guy won't change that's for sure, she's the one who needs to get her priorities right.
Re: How do I help by fukcwitme(f): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
kandiikane:

Yes, there is no denying she won't go back but it's going to take time for her to be completely weaned off the guy.

It's understandable for her to say that, the guy has probably made her think so lowly of herself. It's seriously unbelievable how men can mess up a woman's mind and thinking. The guy won't change that's for sure, she's the one who needs to get her priorities right.

True, the niggah got her feeling like she cant do any best. When they broke up earlier this year, she started dating some blind dude that she ain't even like, I was like wtf? The guy was really good to her but she broke up with him once he told her he loved her. I just wish there was something I could do to make sure she doesn't go to prison.
Re: How do I help by Oahray: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
@kandiikane, I am the one that liked your post. Nice one.

@fukcwitme, lets say you are a cowgirl (not related to the position) and you have some horses. Recently, your favourite horse, a mare, refused to drink water. You know it would die if it continues that way, so you force the horse to a stream. It just stands there staring at the water... What would you do? Lemme help you with options.

- You could try drowning it. That way it would drink water, and then die.
You might make her change her mind by instigating something worse than what she has turned a blind eye to already (5 breakups, or the many beatings, or the drug frame-up) and then blaming it on him. It might make her see reason, but ultimately u'd hurt her or even lose your horse friend.

- You could try talking it into drinking. This is unlikely to work cos your voice cannot be louder than its inner voice of reason regardless of how inaudible it is. The dude is obviously a smooth talker. If you havnt won before, you wont win now.

- You could tranquilise it (get a lawyer for her) and pour water into its mouth. That way you can save it from dying of thirst that moment (going to jail). However, it would return to its ways when it becomes conscious and probably die of thirst later.

- You could bring your other horses out to that same stream and let them drink in its presence. That might make it see what it is missing. (This is much like kandii's advice).

- Lastly, you could just leave it by the stream and hope that with time, it eventually sees the need to quench the thirst. She needs to know how bad her condition is for her to make a move.

At times, the best you can do is force it to the stream.
At times, there isnt much we can do for others but let time run its course. I believe this is the case.

1 Like

Re: How do I help by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
The best thing you can do for your bish is to tell her to get a very good lawyer/attorney dat can save her sorry azz from going to jail, them continue standing by her & dont leave her in this her trying time, but this is not d right time to keep hammering it to her brain to leave d nigga. . . They've bin together for 5years & d guy is 19now, dat means he's been dikcmatizing her since he was 14years? Dats one hell of a dikc! D kinda luv ur bish got for him is one solid one, Old flames die hard u know? guess he was d one dat plucked her flower! U never can tell wats on d nigga mind now, she needs u so much @ dis time. JUST TELL HER TO GET A GOOD LAWYER dearie. My cent!
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: Paragraphs pls... smiley
. . . . . . . . . . Id dearie, you of all people should av known where our bish is coming from, guess u should av bin kinda used to her way of writing by now, she's coming to Ajegunle to hook up wiv u soon ya know? D earlier u understands her manner of speech d better for her stay!
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

What do you mean if I need help and im high on crack? Wtf? Im tryna help out my friend here, I dont want her behind bars, especially for some ish she aint do angry
. . . . . . . . . . . Hey babes, Since day 1 u've been here, i told ya about d different kind of peeps u meet here dearie, u ignore some, you dont reply all posts all comments my dear, lesson #3 !!
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
uj_sizzle: Lol anyone else read this post with a funny accent playing in their head? grin

OP let ur friend go to prison, if she makes it out she'll be a 100yrs wiser.
. . . . . . . . . . . Let her friend go to prison for 100years? Is dat wat u'll do for ur friend if u're in dis same siht? smh!!
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

That niggah is rude as fukc! I've tried to talk to his as$ but he think he some kinda God, I dont have patience for his type.
. . . . . . . . . . .for now u ain't got no biz wit d nigga. Just stay outta his way. Cos d more u talk wiv him, d more his ego keeps running over, only him knows wat sweet taboo he's giving to ur bish!! Concentrate on ur bish getting a good attorney. All d best dearie!
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

I just dont wanna see her behind bars
. . . . . . . . . . . . God will see u thru dearie. . . I share ur pain!
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
grin just gotta do this..

Move bish, get out the way
Get out the way bish, get out the way
Move bish, get out the way
Get out the way bish, get out the way

[Ludacris]
OH NO! The fight's out
I'ma 'bout to punch yo...lights out
Get the FUC back, guard ya grill
There's somethin' wrong, we can't stay still
I've been drankin' and bustin' two

1 Like

Re: How do I help by tellwsdom: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
fukcwitme :

Ima let you slide on that cus I heard not to take you serious tongue
Send me a mail...there's sometin important i've got to share wit u...fuckingme.comhere winkwink
Re: How do I help by fukcwitme(f): 1:53am On Dec 18, 2012
modelmike7: The best thing you can do for your bish is to tell her to get a very good lawyer/attorney dat can save her sorry azz from going to jail, them continue standing by her & dont leave her in this her trying time, but this is not d right time to keep hammering it to her brain to leave d nigga. . . They've bin together for 5years & d guy is 19now, dat means he's been dikcmatizing her since he was 14years? Dats one hell of a dikc! D kinda luv ur bish got for him is one solid one, Old flames die hard u know? guess he was d one dat plucked her flower! U never can tell wats on d nigga mind now, she needs u so much @ dis time. JUST TELL HER TO GET A GOOD LAWYER dearie. My cent!

Yeah im not gonna leave her side right now cus I know she gone need a shoulder to cry on. I just wish she would listen to me and get a good lawyer so she can be prepared for watev that low life niggah gone try and pull
Re: How do I help by fukcwitme(f): 1:54am On Dec 18, 2012
tellwsdom:
Send me a mail...there's sometin important i've got to share wit u...fuckingme.comhere winkwink
What you wanna share with me?
Re: How do I help by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 18, 2012
Yeah.. This beats the annoying BB characters angry
Re: How do I help by fukcwitme(f): 3:06am On Dec 18, 2012
SniperInADiaper: Yeah.. This beats the annoying BB characters angry
What BB character?
Re: How do I help by dmcdad: 4:46am On Dec 18, 2012
Well... I dont think there is something left for you to do to make your friend see reasons as to why there is need for her to stop going out with her low-life fractious bottom-a*ss nigga... There is one thing I believe in, A WORD IS ENOUGH, FOR THE WISE.. The ugly truth on this issue is that, the more you try to make sure she gets outta this mess, the more immersed she would be. You wanna know why? Because she is blinded and that's why she acts inexorably.

Please! Please!! Please!!! In Nigeria there is an adage which states that; a fly that is stubborn and adamant to listen, follows the corpse to the grave. You know what? Leave her alone. I think you have done more than what a friend could do to help salvage the situation with your friendly pieces of advice. I know you are trying to save her head considering the fact that you are well aware that this ain't gonna end well, and as such, there is need to give it all you've got. But, you still have to remember that, you can only force the horse to go to the river, but not to drink the water. I'd say you let her be with her decisions cause from what you made known to us, you have tried your best as a friend (and even more than a friend; a sister)...

Let nature take it's course. When the right time comes, she would face the aftermath of her actions, and after that, if she chose to do anything suicidal, let her do it and answer for it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SINGLE @40!!!!..... Any Hope Of Getting Married? / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / Guys, Girls And Soccer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.