Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,874 members, 7,813,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? (11214 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious / ***Is Christianity Becoming Too Superstitious And Beggarly Or What??*** / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by trolling(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lenny5000:

Your post is somewhat confusing... Are you talking or asking if JUJU Exist? Or that people are saying they could use Juju to kill or make money? Here is what I think. What most of us or the world hold as Scientific, is the Western worlds definition of Science but we also have Eastern Science (Mystics, Yogis...etc) African Science (Juju? Powers?) whatever you choose to call it. Truth is all these exists. There are Ritual Killings in Nigeria where you see the dead body of a girl laying on the street with her tongue or breast gone! I hope you dont believe the people that are doing these disgusting acts were planning to eat the breast or tongue?... They use these for money Rituals..etc You dont need Discovery Channel to document all these for them to be true... I have seen so many things on Discovery that defies human understanding, so this has nothing to do with where you live or how educated you are, truth is there are dark forces, Black Magic, Blood sacrifice, Witches, Wizards, Principalities, Powers and Yeap a lot of these western people believe in them too, just that they dont advertise or talk about it in the open ...They have Secret Societies, Lodges, Cults, Satan Worshipers..etc If you believe in GOD, then you must also believe there is SATAN. Same way man has access to GOD, so also same tap into the Satanic realm and connect, so this has nothing to do with how many PHD you have..etc. It is real! I am a Christian that have lived most of my life in the west and I take my time to study everything and not just swallow things because it's coming from the West. Evolution that they have taught all along has no Scientific backings yet they have pushed it down our throat and hailed it as science all because they want to wipe GOD out of our memory and this are the same people that are not into Witchcraft and Juju? Lying and trying to wipe GOD out of schools and everything else is already witchcraft and juju joined together.. Look at the American dollars and it's filled with Occultic symbols and you are saying only Nigerians believe in these things..
I will stop here
good job lenny, so what religion do u practice?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by wiegraf: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2012
On the flip side though, when the world cup was moved to africa a lot of strange $hit happened...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2010_FIFA_World_Cup_controversies

Dutch became thugs,
France became even bigger eediots
Messi was (just about) human
All the ball's flew through the air suspiciously, they would be heading this way next thing they'll veer violently in the opposite direction, as if someone just prayed mid air that it should change direction and the prayer was answered

And especially
Suarez' shenanigans, the handball, penalty saved, they then went out on penalties; somebody jazzed ghana

etc etc

From this I can conclude that jazz works, but only on the African continent

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 20, 2012
Na who say oyinbo no believe in witchcraft? U don hear about exorcism? No be oyinbo priest dey do am,or oyinbo people no dey get psychics?.If you wan see how much some oyinbo believe in the supernatural just subscribe to the ID DISCOVERY CHANNEL..

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Homebaked: 5:14am On Dec 20, 2012
I admit there is indeed a spiritual dimension to our existence but Nigerians are overly subscribing to it at the expense of being pragmatic. For instance, the HIV pandemic until recently was attributed to spiritual enemy attack. There is a particular portion of Jos - Forest highway that is accident prone due to its steep gradient and winding path. Many overlook these facts in preference for resident blood sucking demons' activities. My partner, a superstitious and religious type will keep dirty dishes in the sink for days while binding demons for causing a wave of cockroach infestation. Ignorance is seriously at work in the minds of the superstitious.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Xplodes2700(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2012
k2039:
Find a witch, slap her and tell her you will be travelling by road the following day and that she can't stop you from having a safe trip.

Let me know the outcome of this experiment when you eventually try it.
how will u find a witch? And how do you know the person is a witch?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by AtheistD(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2012
Xplodes2700: how will u find a witch? And how do you know the person is a witch?

Go to Oyedepos church, you will see lots of baby witches there. Also you can slap them there wihout being charged for assault.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by dasparrow: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2012
Lenny5000:

Your post is somewhat confusing... Are you talking or asking if JUJU Exist? Or that people are saying they could use Juju to kill or make money? Here is what I think. What most of us or the world hold as Scientific, is the Western worlds definition of Science but we also have Eastern Science (Mystics, Yogis...etc) African Science (Juju? Powers?) whatever you choose to call it. Truth is all these exists. There are Ritual Killings in Nigeria where you see the dead body of a girl laying on the street with her tongue or breast gone! I hope you dont believe the people that are doing these disgusting acts were planning to eat the breast or tongue?... They use these for money Rituals..etc You dont need Discovery Channel to document all these for them to be true... I have seen so many things on Discovery that defies human understanding, so this has nothing to do with where you live or how educated you are, truth is there are dark forces, Black Magic, Blood sacrifice, Witches, Wizards, Principalities, Powers and Yeap a lot of these western people believe in them too, just that they dont advertise or talk about it in the open ...They have Secret Societies, Lodges, Cults, Satan Worshipers..etc If you believe in GOD, then you must also believe there is SATAN. Same way man has access to GOD, so also same tap into the Satanic realm and connect, so this has nothing to do with how many PHD you have..etc. It is real! I am a Christian that have lived most of my life in the west and I take my time to study everything and not just swallow things because it's coming from the West. Evolution that they have taught all along has no Scientific backings yet they have pushed it down our throat and hailed it as science all because they want to wipe GOD out of our memory and this are the same people that are not into Witchcraft and Juju? Lying and trying to wipe GOD out of schools and everything else is already witchcraft and juju joined together.. Look at the American dollars and it's filled with Occultic symbols and you are saying only Nigerians believe in these things..
I will stop here

You have spoken well. Nothing more to add, nothing more to subtract.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by manmustwac(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2012
Just finished reading the whole topic from page 1. I find it hard to believe that half the posters here (especially thosethat post in the politics section) believe in witches & wizards. How is this country going to progress when we have politicians& our leaders to who am am sure hold on to similar beliefs holding us back?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Libkid(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2012
babaearly: all these juju claims is a thing of the MIND
do u know wat when u get home dis december misbehave anyhow or form anyhow and see if juju is truely a tin of d mind.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by buJu234: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2012
its mostly 4 the poor people...

when a poor kills another person; people will say the law of Karma will catch up with him.... IBB killed alot of innocent people yet no evidence of the law of karma... same with Osama bin ladin; Boko harma etc

when a poor sleeps with someones wife; people with should law of karma; ... the politicians & bank managers re poking single & married babes yet no law of karma...etc etc

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by VALIDATOR: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2012
All the crap about juju is born out of fear and ignorance. A few days ago a bus conductor threatened to make me run mad there and then, I dared him to go ahead and of course nothing happened. I then went ahead and told him if he had any juju that works his first desire will be to use it to free himself from his suffering and stop being the goalkeeper of a commercial bus. I always dare anybody to demonstrate to me any evidence of juju that they know.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by drsolob(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2012
edogho: its really overrated. Buh it exists. I have once witnessed their existence. I stayed in a igbe(juju) palace for months and i saw wat happened live. Buh,it does not make sense to blame all road accidents on witchcraft. I don't need further proof to know they exists. If anybody claims otherwise,please state your reason,i don't want the usual white peoples over exaggerated comments o. Talk like a black man except you've not experienced it. Just admit you're not aware of such existence.
edogho: its really overrated. Buh it exists. I have once witnessed their existence. I stayed in a igbe(juju) palace for months and i saw wat happened live. Buh,it does not make sense to blame all road accidents on witchcraft. I don't need further proof to know they exists. If anybody claims otherwise,please state your reason,i don't want the usual white peoples over exaggerated comments o. Talk like a black man except you've not experienced it. Just admit you're not aware of such existence.
I belive u exprience is the best teacher.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Mavrick2012: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Lenny5000:

I will stop here
bros,i tink u sound even more confusin dan d dude u accusd of soundin confusin.u claimd d whiteman is tryin 2 use science 2 "wipe" away d idea of d existence of God,hav u 4goten dat dis same whiteman ramd God down our troath?y do u tink he wil suddenly want to "wipe" it away at a time its servin his purpose of makin us stupidly laggin behind him.u claim d concept of evolutn negates science,pls xplain how.u made nonsence of ur educatn by displayin to d whole world dat u bliv in makin money tru ritual killins,dis is wat fustrates hardwork n creativ tinkin bt further encorages murder n "prayers,convenant givin"and al those illogicalities.bros,if u hav truely stayd in d "west"(as u claimd) den its rily pathetic u didnt alow d west stay in u.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by mazaje(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mavrick2012: bros,i tink u sound even more confusin dan d dude u accusd of soundin confusin.u claimd d whiteman is tryin 2 use science 2 "wipe" away d idea of d existence of God,hav u 4goten dat dis same whiteman ramd God down our troath?y do u tink he wil suddenly want to "wipe" it away at a time its servin his purpose of makin us stupidly laggin behind him.u claim d concept of evolutn negates science,pls xplain how.u made nonsence of ur educatn by displayin to d whole world dat u bliv in makin money tru ritual killins,dis is wat fustrates hardwork n creativ tinkin bt further encorages murder n "prayers,convenant givin"and al those illogicalities.bros,if u hav truely stayd in d "west"(as u claimd) den its rily pathetic u didnt alow d west stay in u.

I didn't bother replying him because arguing with a person that believes sacrificing people to mythical evil spirits wil give you money or make you rich is like talking to a chair. . .
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Lenny5000(m): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
rusher14:
You need to stop there.
Truth is we are too superstitious which in turn makes us believe in money rituals.
Are the notes made from rituals CBN notes?
The lazy man (not referring to you specifically) uses the excuse of research done by the white people as jazz.
We should keep wasting away the most important resource man can ever have and that's our brain.
Advancement comes from research which follows logic which defies superstition, simples.
People react to their environments, if NIGERIANS are too superstitious then blame it on the country, environment. As a Kid growing up in Nigeria, I used to see Sacrifice placed on the Road (Dead Chicken, Red Clothe, Palm Oil, Cowries..in a Black Pot) Now what do you think this will do to a young mind? And why are the people constantly placing it on the corners of Roads? You see a Mango tree, and they tie Red Clothe and Cowries around it so nobody plucks the Mango... The National dailies reported that Sani Abacha imported lots of Marabouts from Mali or was it Gambia and they were sacrificing 40 cows each day for ritual purposes so if this is the Nigeria people see or know, then how can you accuse them of being too superstitious?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Lenny5000(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mavrick2012: bros,i tink u sound even more confusin dan d dude u accusd of soundin confusin.u claimd d whiteman is tryin 2 use science 2 "wipe" away d idea of d existence of God,hav u 4goten dat dis same whiteman ramd God down our troath?y do u tink he wil suddenly want to "wipe" it away at a time its servin his purpose of makin us stupidly laggin behind him.u claim d concept of evolutn negates science,pls xplain how.u made nonsence of ur educatn by displayin to d whole world dat u bliv in makin money tru ritual killins,dis is wat fustrates hardwork n creativ tinkin bt further encorages murder n "prayers,convenant givin"and al those illogicalities.bros,if u hav truely stayd in d "west"(as u claimd) den its rily pathetic u didnt alow d west stay in u.

First it is very difficult understanding what you wrote up there, but please next time try to understand a post before jumping up to reply. I never said I believed in Money making Ritual, I said it is happening in Nigeria, two different things. Your News papers are filled with these so go tell them to stop publishing pictures of dead girls with their breast, tongue, private parts cut off... It was published that your late ruler Abacha imported Marabouts that were sacrificing Cows for Rituals... A man who suddenly became very rich was arrested cos of suspected fowl-play and they found his wife corpse in his woad-rob ...Whatever your conclusion for these are is not my business, fact is they happened and were reported by National News papers... Some Africans attempted these same rubbish in London and were arrested.. About White people, they never formed or started any Major religion...The worlds major religions are from the Middle East and Far East so dont give them credit for what they didnt start. I have not just lived in the West, I reside here.. This is my home and I write and debate in public because I dont just swallow anything, but aso read and research... For you to ask how I came to the conclusion that Evolution has no scientific backings shows you still have so much to study... For something to be scientific or accepted as Science, it has to be proven and there is nothing about Evolution that has been proven till date! Nothing! All those Early Man, Bones, Fossils, etc have all been proven to be fakes.. If you have access to real internet and have time to study I will provide you with credible materials and you will see the myth behind evolution.... Do you actually believe this earth is even a million years old? There are lots of facts that supports a young earth and you have these so called Scientist telling us lies that Dinosaurs lived billions of years ago, there are Documented facts of Dinosaurs and Man's foot print.. How come they are not publsihing on every book so majority of the world know?... By the way have you taken your time to read or study Eastern Science? I am talking about Mystics or Yogis...The western Scientist wouldn't even bother with them because they will get lost in the midst... I have access to tons of materials and have watched so many programs on these, and my conclusion is this 'The Western scientist dont want to bother with somethings they cant explain, and they dont popularize it too so they dont look stupid because it goes against what they teach"... Google or watch the Movie "Serpent and the Rainbow" it's a story about VOODOO/ZOMBIES..It was based on a Real life story of what happened in Haiti, at the end of the Movie, they added "There are still researching it" The existence of Juju, Voodoo or whatever it's called does not in anyway frustrates hard work or creative thinking... Nigerians can compete anywhere favorably given a fair playing ground.. Your biggest Problem in Corruption (Not believe or existence of Juju) depriving the people of basic things to grow... For Crying out loud you don't even have 24hrs of electricity and most browse the net on their tiny phones. Finally from what I know and have seen here, if a quarter of what Nigerians see, witness happens to these White people, they will believe more in the existence of Juju or Voodoo than the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Lenny5000(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
trolling: good job lenny, so what religion do u practice?
I dont believe and practice any Religion as Religion is man looking for a god so anything can be god to him including tree, ant, stone, animal, river, air...etc However I believe in Relationship with my creator through Christ. Christianity is not a RELIGION as people make the mistake to believe, Christianity is following the teaching of Christ = Love God and Love Man.. Bless
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by trolling(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Lenny5000:
I dont believe and practice any Religion as Religion is man looking for a god so anything can be god to him including tree, ant, stone, animal, river, air...etc However I believe in Relationship with my creator through Christ. Christianity is not a RELIGION as people make the mistake to believe, Christianity is following the teaching of Christ = Love God and Love Man.. Bless
but from my research christianity was made the official religion of the roman empire in 321bc by Pope leo and Emperor Constantine, christianity is a religion
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Lenny5000(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
trolling: but from my research christianity was made the official religion of the roman empire in 321bc by Pope leo and Emperor Constantine, christianity is a religion

No it is not! Followers of the teachings of Christ were first called Christians in Antioch? That the Romans tries to add stuff and call it a Religion does not make it one! Christ himself was always at loggerhead with the Religious leaders of his day, knowing that with Religion they were tying people down. The Curtain was torn into two at his death, giving man direct access to his creator, no more going through Priest... Sacrificing Lambs..etc Christianity is not a Religion... What Christ did throughout his ministry on earth was telling man how to live a good life, be kind to each other, show compassion to strangers, treat people good and asking you to go to the quietness of your room and speak with your creator, there is nothing religious about all these.. Asked about Tithe, he condemned the people for focusing on this less important stuff, but rather should concentrate on the more important stuff...showing mercy..etc .My pastor also dont believe in Religion, but rather having a personal relationship with your creator.
Bless..
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by AtheistD(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
trolling: but from my research christianity was made the official religion of the roman empire in 321bc by Pope leo and Emperor Constantine, christianity is a religion

321 AD. By emperor constantine. Pope Leo played a role but was part of a group of church leaders who worked towards it.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Mavrick2012: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lenny5000:

First it is very difficult understanding what you wrote up there, but please next time try to understand a post before jumping up to reply. I never said I believed in Money making Ritual, I said it is happening in Nigeria, two different things. Your News papers are filled with these so go tell them to stop publishing pictures of dead girls with their breast, tongue, private parts cut off... It was published that your late ruler Abacha imported Marabouts that were sacrificing Cows for Rituals... A man who suddenly became very rich was arrested cos of suspected fowl-play and they found his wife corpse in his woad-rob ...Whatever your conclusion for these are is not my business, fact is they happened and were reported by National News papers... Some Africans attempted these same rubbish in London and were arrested.. About White people, they never formed or started any Major religion...The worlds major religions are from the Middle East and Far East so dont give them credit for what they didnt start. I have not just lived in the West, I reside here.. This is my home and I write and debate in public because I dont just swallow anything, but aso read and research... For you to ask how I came to the conclusion that Evolution has no scientific backings shows you still have so much to study... For something to be scientific or accepted as Science, it has to be proven and there is nothing about Evolution that has been proven till date! Nothing! All those Early Man, Bones, Fossils, etc have all been proven to be fakes.. If you have access to real internet and have time to study I will provide you with credible materials and you will see the myth behind evolution.... Do you actually believe this earth is even a million years old? There are lots of facts that supports a young earth and you have these so called Scientist telling us lies that Dinosaurs lived billions of years ago, there are Documented facts of Dinosaurs and Man's foot print.. How come they are not publsihing on every book so majority of the world know?... By the way have you taken your time to read or study Eastern Science? I am talking about Mystics or Yogis...The western Scientist wouldn't even bother with them because they will get lost in the midst... I have access to tons of materials and have watched so many programs on these, and my conclusion is this 'The Western scientist dont want to bother with somethings they cant explain, and they dont popularize it too so they dont look stupid because it goes against what they teach"... Google or watch the Movie "Serpent and the Rainbow" it's a story about VOODOO/ZOMBIES..It was based on a Real life story of what happened in Haiti, at the end of the Movie, they added "There are still researching it" The existence of Juju, Voodoo or whatever it's called does not in anyway frustrates hard work or creative thinking... Nigerians can compete anywhere favorably given a fair playing ground.. Your biggest Problem in Corruption (Not believe or existence of Juju) depriving the people of basic things to grow... For Crying out loud you don't even have 24hrs of electricity and most browse the net on their tiny phones. Finally from what I know and have seen here, if a quarter of what Nigerians see, witness happens to these White people, they will believe more in the existence of Juju or Voodoo than the average Nigerian.
gooday bros,sorry i didnt reply u ontime.u found it "very difficult" comprehending me?am sure u were just being sarcastic anyway.on the ritual killings,bros,just because a dead person is found with som of his organs missin makes it a "ritual killin"?how can u just reckesly come to such conclutn?durin d last kaduna crises,pigs were reported to hav eaten up som parts of dead ppl.am nt sayin it must hav been pigs,bt anytin could hav happend to those organs,and please dont 4get they were all newspaper-stories written to sell fast.secondly,you said xtianity originated 4rm middle-east ie nt frm europe.here again you display stack ignorance of the origin of the religion u ar struglin to defend.if nt 4 emperor constantin(312ad)of d roman empire xtianity would hav gone d way of most extinct religion.sir,pplease tell me how xnity evolved.A large percentage of d jews TOTALLY rejected it 4 very good n logical reasons.bt westhern roman empire,which today constitute europe,accepted it and added most of their old culture to it,such as d cross(emblem of d roman empire),xmas(d day of d SUN god)hail-mary(worship of d empero's mother).By these,am safe to say christianity is just anoda word 4 d roman religion,ie totaly difrent 4m wat came 4m d middle-east.finaly,u said 4 anytin 2b scientific it has to b proven,dats very true,bt u LIED by sayin theirs no prove to evolutn,dinosur,million age of d earth.I empathise wit u because u alow prejudice(which is one of d xristics of religion,anyway)to bcloud ur sence of objectivity.PTO
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by Ajasnoop: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2013
If everybody is afraid of Jazz and Witches, who is the person that is then doing the jazz and who is the witch?

The belief and fear of Juju is overblown and exploited by pentectostal churches. Their unique selling point is that Jesus is the antidote against Juju and evil spirit. Without the belief in evil spirits, most pentecostal churches will be irrelevant in Nigeria.

Everybody says their is Juju but nobody has witnessed or can categorically produce any evidence of its existence. Nigerian's and other Africa tend to blame our ignorance on superstitious beliefs.

If we cannot fathom something, rather than look for a solution, we blame it on the supernatural and leave it to God to solve the problem. Instead of discoving the cause of sickle cell deaths, we tagged the children Ogbanje and Abiku. these primitive beliefs are really stunting the growth of Nigeria and Africa

I once had a conversation with someone about "Odeshi", I told him if he can take me to jazz man that can do proper Odeshi, we will become millionaires for generation to come. I will sell that Odeshi to to America, Britain, China etc imagine how much they will save on body armour?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by NativeBoy: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
True enough that Nigerans attribute every negative thing to juju, but don't kid yourselves into thinking they don't exist.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by UyiIredia(m): 2:12am On Oct 10, 2013
k2039:
Find a witch, slap her and tell her you will be travelling by road the following day and that she can't stop you from having a safe trip.

Let me know the outcome of this experiment when you eventually try it.

I will put this to the test one day.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by tpia5: 2:03am On Dec 23, 2013
they are the juju, thats why believing in it comes naturally to them.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? by tpia5: 2:04am On Dec 23, 2013
NativeBoy: True enough that Nigerans attribute every negative thing to juju, but don't kid yourselves into thinking they don't exist.

their hands arent clean, that's why.

@ bolded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Praising The Lord / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / 3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.