Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70085 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by yuzedo: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
on a good day:
when a girl is worth chasing, she would be chased...how can can one be chasing a girl for a while only for him to learn that mr A,B and C has slept with her b4...imagine the disapointment
i chased my girl for about three years while in school, she is 25 now, a pharmacist and still a virgin. Up till now i never regreted chasing her, because she was worth the chase

SHUT UP BEFORE I F*CK YO GIRL! angry
Talk bou' bragging with a broad you aint even married to yet.. undecided
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by oyin50(f): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
eldoradoxx: Men stopped cgasing women when women stopped being lady-like. I wonder what has gone wrong with many ladies of nowadays! Most of them behave like common street urchins and thugs, ill manner and not well groomed to be real ladies that command attraction and attention of men. Why do I have to chase a woman that sweat it out on a dance floor with guys publicly, u see her sweating in an unlady like manner before public glare,that "ladyish" signature that makes her attractive is no more there, so guys see her as co-hustler. Why do I have to chase girls most of who think relationship is another source of income? Why should guys bother chasing a girl that u take out on a date and she ends up disgracing u with the way she orders food like a woman that just escaped the famine of Somalia? Surely, what value do I have to attach in chasing women who are brainless. When we were stil growin up, girls used be the smartest, the neatest and the most organised, that was when mothers stil sat their daughters down to teach them how to be lady like, no longer today. How do I bother chasing women when girls of today are soo loose that sexx is as cheap as a bottle of coke and suya, Sharawma and Ice cream or a like on facebook or some 2go credit?
Superb!!!! My sister's are so crude these days. What aggravates this trend is greed and the notion of equality with men. A woman will forever be a woman. I do not care about ur feats or career. Let's stick to our gently respectful nature and not hooliganism and see if REAL men will not chase you. Abuse me for all I care

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by xreal2(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
tpia@:
But op, your user name wont encourage them nah.
grin ; grin:DD
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by solelymade: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
@OP, the question should be why is Bisi Ibidapo chasing after Dino Malaye.
It is sheer foolishness 4 any reasonable man 2 chase after a girl in dis age. Chase money first and girls will come swarming around you. Girls only let u chase when the cash is absent, hit ur millions d next minute and dat stubborn girl will gree you and add punny join within a week. WISE UP

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by moresignal(f): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Am a lesbian... So, who cares
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by KayB: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Men stop chasing like their 4fathers because they see what the ladies have hiding then for free so why d heck.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by honeric01(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Because women are no longer running.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by andyanders: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
1ndidi2: In d history of advertising: a trader/manufacturer was d only one involved in a business,he was unique so as long as word went out on how good he is or what type of goods he could provide-people beat path thru d bushes just to get to him. he had no need 2 advertise his wares!!

Today,COMPETITION is too much and if he doesn't beat thru d bush part to look for his customers-he shall go unrecognized and hungry!!

What are my saying: before ladies were unique in their own right,and u wuld see men fighting,slaying dragon,doing competitions,etc for a particular woman,

But today! For where,we have to advertise ourselves just to get a hi! competition is too much,we all tend to look alike,no differences,noting unique anymore because we choose to follow d crowd-thus we are d ones fighting,doing juju,just to get d man.

It used 2be fun and part of the norm! I mean imagine one's hubby saying: I did this and this just to get my woman!my wife suffered me osmiley.

But now,hear us when we jist with friends: omo eh babe,if I tell u wetin I do to get this man! No be small thing#phew#

Even some mothers are to blame here too!

what a shame really.

100% true talk. Na now I see woman wey get brain and wise.God bless you for saying the truth.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by oyin50(f): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
moresignal: Am a lesbian... So, who cares
u so gross

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by orelove4liff: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Simple questn.it's becos guys now knw dat no mata hw handsome u re,if u dont hav money no one wil date u.but no mata hw ugly u re as a man,if u hav d money ladies wil be runnin after u cos money wil be doing d toastin for u and na because of poverty in most families in naija.rememba ladies go buy pant,bra,pad etc...poverty people
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by donem: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
kokoye: If I begin dey over-chase you now, you'll soon call me a stalker and put restriction on me.

what do you really want??

Unique post
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by toygod2: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hu tell yu?............jst reduced
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by SirMethod: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
Crankshaft: Why waste time on edge-girls when you've got 3g-girls?
3.5G on my mind
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 1ndidi2(f): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
geekinthelead:

hmmm ndidi1.. you lookin very unique to me you know? swaggalicious!!! grin

smileydear! Aint no swagger here o! Just saying my piece! Thanks for the compliment tho.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by mascot87(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oh girls!!!! Sometimes I wonder what they really want in a guy. Their is this girl that I had a crush on so bad and I worked up to her and expressed my desire to go on a date with her. I spend @least 4 hours (fact) with her everyday for 3 weeks ( I am very serious) to consider my option and give me a trial but I can tell u categorically and enfatically that I wasted my previous time on her as I got a negative reply till d day I got fed up. I used all I have but she proved so unconvinced. I later let go and till today, I find it difficult to work up to a lady I like and waste my Precious time trying to let her see reason why she should give me a chance and prove my love for her because of my previous experiences. Ladies are to heartless. I can only go for a lady that I can see that she is also interested in me and I will NEVER EVER spend 2 days trying to woo a girl in my life again. If I ask u out on a date and u wanna think about it, I will ask u JUST ONE MORE TIME and after that I signout complete if no positive response. If you are mine them I won't have trouble getting u @least Adam didn't have trouble with Eve. Ladies of our days are not serious and when they start getting to there expiring period,they put there blame on some witches and wizards in there village. My experience and opinion

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by andyanders: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
oyin50: Superb!!!! My sister's are so crude these days. What aggravates this trend is greed and the notion of equality with men. A woman will forever be a woman. I do not care about ur feats or career. Let's stick to our gently respectful nature and not hooliganism and see if REAL men will not chase you. Abuse me for all I care

I have followed your responses and I have found out that you are a special woman and equally intelligent. When truth is said, we must complement it. Say your mind and lets keep going and those who hate your words, let them hit their head and get it cracked up.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 1ndidi2(f): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
geekinthelead:

hmmm ndidi1.. you lookin very unique to me you know? swaggalicious!!! grin

:odear! Aint no swagger here o! Just saying my piece! Thanks for the compliment tho.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by chikeorji123(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Men still dey pursue me o, so no be all of them don tire.

Abi? that's nice l hope finally if they succeed is not for free?since ur name start from 'free'.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by oyin50(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
andyanders:

I have followed your responses and I have found out that you are a special woman and equally intelligent. When truth is said, we must complement it. Say your mind and lets keep going and those who hate your words, let them hit their head and get it cracked up.
thanks
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Back then, most women played hard to get so Men believed women hd to be chased...but these days that aint common any more. If we like u..u dont ve to chase us for long, so when we make it known to some guys that we aint interestd, they just quit nd move on, to the next chic available.
...Clap! Clap!! Clap!!!..cnt help applauding one of d most sensible post av eva cum across since joinin nairaland...girl u rock..nice one..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by alomoh: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
You all became so CHEAP, with your .........bosom out and worthless. Only fools still chase Cheap things around. The Decent Ladies no longer exist, You ahve all become greedy, Its a waste of precious time and dont also forget, It is girls like you Poster who made it so from open prostitution to beggarly demand for as small as Recharge card. The experience of many married men is terrible and there is no encouragement to follow that Path.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 1ndidi2(f): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
oyin50: brilliant! But tonnes of men still chases me though.

Sure thing babesmiley there are always exceptions thank God! Am sure u are one of them,enjoy d chase o!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ektbear: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
KateSpade: If you are worth pursuing a man (or men) will come after you. People know the difference of playing hard to get and actually hard to get.

Gbam!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by andyanders: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
alomoh: You all became so CHEAP, with your .........bosom out and worthless. Only fools still chase Cheap things around. The Decent Ladies no longer exist, You ahve all become greedy, Its a waste of precious time and dont also forget, It is girls like you Poster who made it so from open prostitution to beggarly demand for as small as Recharge card. The experience of many married m

Men note, not all women. Let us not say all women are players of this negative attitude been displayed by those who do not have morals.

There are descent ladies who still see those ladies who make themselves cheap as doing wrong to womanhood. so let us not say all women.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by mrperfect(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
So much to care about these days.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by chikeorji123(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Hey Mr Billyonaire, I sent you a Pm but you are yet to reply, please get back to me asap, its important.

Subscribing!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by oyin50(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
1ndidi2:

Sure thing babesmiley there are always exceptions thank God! Am sure u are one of them,enjoy d chase o!
I am use to it though. I just tell them politely to pls leave me alone.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by eldoradoxx: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

I DONT like to argue with Nigerian men like you who call african girls in the west names and blame then for marriage failure. My answer is DONT marry us. Go back to Nigeria and bring the Nigerian girl to the west... you have ALL my blessing lol grin grin. Nigerian men o/s with their unrealistic expectations. GO HOME AND BRING A WIFE LETS SEE... grin grin
You are looking for a woman who would shut up and kiss your ass and put up with all the crap you throw at her right? Nigeria is the best place to find her right? Go and bring her... Hurry up!!! EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.
We are Africans and wesyern values shouldn't hold sway here; this is the major cause of rising divorce rate in Africa where her ladies are getting increasingly westernised and adopting strange values. Values that make parents dump their responsibilities for their kids of 18yrs n above who in turn dump them in old pples home when they turn 80. This is Africa, here love and loyalty / total respect goes together. A man knows his wife loves him if he stil commands her total respect in all matters and a woman knows her hubby loves her when he protects and provides and even scolds here if she goes astray. That is the nature of love n relationship in core African value/ system

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ripo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Men still dey pursue me o, so no be all of them don tire.
Note sure u got d msg. Not several guys chasing u, but particular guy(s) been persistent on u.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by andyanders: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
oyin50: brilliant! But tonnes of men still chases me though.

Even at that, you must uphold your integrity and decency to know how you carry yourself. It's a complement for you to be appreciated by the opposite sex but one has to be himself/herself.
In the US, sometimes when you go to a club, you can allow your female friend or male friend to dance with another person in order to see if you are still been admired or appreciated, but just for the fun and you can exchange numbers after you two get together and discuss it.But you dont go looking for the other person as you destroy the contact as soon as you go through it.

Since you look pretty, you must have to get admirers but you should know your limit of commitment.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 1ndidi2(f): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
andyanders:

100% true talk. Na now I see woman wey get brain and wise.God bless you for saying the truth.

Lol thanks! Believe me 'women wey get brain and still make brains still dey'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.