Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70082 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Things have changed! It is easier to communicate these days... that is why Guys give up after the 2nd or 3rd attempt (I always give up after 3 attempts). Back then, our way of living was different. We lived in villages and small towns and communication was expensive and tiring. Now we live in big cities and towns (and we can easily communicate), if a girl plays hard to get, you simply move on and try the next girl. After a few attempts, you would always meet girls that have realized that in this day and age, play hard to get is foolish!

Instead what a girl needs to do is train her mind to be able to spot a good catch (man) and also learn how to keep a good catch (man)... its 2012, this is the approach that every intelligent girl knows and uses.... PLAYING HARD TO GET IS 1800s style.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by roybassey(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
The only time ladie pay any attention to any guy these days is when they've seen something exotic. Maybe a car or a big house.little wonder why men like my humble self had stopped chasing after girls.cos I never arrive yet.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sagamite:

Feel free to waste your life pursuing a girl. I have far better and more important things to do with my life.
No be the hungry, wretched ashawos wey surround u make u dey think like that. There are women and there are women. I know very few who don't give a flying fuc.k what u have or who u are.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni:
I currently have 2 guys mugu who have been pursuing me for over 2 years!

I have corrected the sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by KateSpade(f): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sagamite:

What will make you be worth pursuing?

Please educate me.

No education necessary. Its not difficult. People see things about other people and whether its based on physical features, education, wealth, personality, spirit, career, passion, shared morals or hobbies. People like to surround themselves with people who attract them and who can complement their life. This isn't just about romance, something attracts people to other people for friendship as well. For example, I like people who make me laugh, if a man is interested in me and I don't find him funny nothing is going to pull me towards him.

I feel like you are trying to start an argument with me.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
dick hardener: No be the hungry, wretched ashawos wey surround u make u dey think like that. There are women and there are women. I know very few who don't give a flying fuc.k what u have or who u are.

You are a person!

Ashawos are for hopeless foools and cretinous dumbos like you.

And you would still chase them and worship them.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sagamite:

u r an idio t I swear grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
KateSpade:

No education necessary. Its not difficult. People see things about other people and whether its based on physical features, education, wealth, personality, spirit, shared morals or hobbies. People like to surround themselves with people who attract them and who can complement their life. This isn't just about romance, something attracts people to other people for friendship as well. For example, I like people who make me laugh, if a man is interested in me and I don't find him funny nothing is going to pull me towards him.

I feel like you are trying to start an argument with me.

I am not starting an argument with you. I am scrutinizing your public opinion.

You feel a guy should spend his precious time pursuing you. I find that position wierd, so I want to know what you feel you have to offer that would be worth a guy like myself's time to pursue/chase you. That is all.

So what makes you worth being pursued.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I hardly get pissed off, but do me a favour and go tell amina dangote that u have money and u want to date her right now. thank u
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pursuing women na waste of time, just be successful and have the vice-versa. Career matters first

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by nice4life: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
--
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I hardly get pissed off, but do me a favour and go tell amina dangote that u have money and u want to date her right now.person this, person that, bros na the new style be that. Small London wey u dey na him u no want make persin hear word.. Na WA o
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Lol u are so funny. They are not held bound they are just in love. They make their own choices and they have taught me what true love really means and thats why i would not expect any less from my husband to be. I just dont think he would be black though... lol. With all the NL biys are saying so far, the possibility is very minimal.

With you expecting to be pursued for years, the possibility of it being me is -15%.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Joliecoco: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
cause they are not men , they are little boys. Real men have the guts to talk to a woman and pursue her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sagamite:

Infact, it's extreme stupidity to chase a girl for that long, their are billions of girls in the world, it just doesn't make minimum sense chasing a single gorl for that long when their are others who are far better than her.

The two guys are extreme mumus.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
dick hardener: I hardly get pissed off, but do me a favour and go tell amina dangote that u have money and u want to date her right now.person this, person that, bros na the new style be that. Small London wey u dey na him u no want make persin hear word.. Na WA o

Amina Dangote? And so the fck what?

You think money impresses me?

If I step to Amina Dangote and she is playing hard to get, then she can fck off!

I don't chase women!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by zuchyblink(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
ladies love action,ladies love fiction,they hate reality.the hard to get thing i see it as an uncivilize behaviour and childish.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
k2039: Infact, it's extreme stupidity to chase a girl for that long, their are billions of girls in the world, it just doesn't make minimum sense chasing a single gorl for that long when their are others who are far better than her.

The two guys are extreme mumus.

ON POINT! What would make a reasonable thinking man pursue a woman for 2 years? If a girl likes you and is interested in you, she becomes scared of losing you... so she would not make your job too difficult... and the instance you start pulling away she would do everything to pull you back!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
ripo: Note sure u got d msg. Not several guys chasing u, but particular guy(s) been persistent on u.
And this your comment is supposed to insinuate what exactly?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by zuchyblink(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Joliecoco: cause they are not men , they are little boys. Real men have the guts to talk to a woman and pursue her.
this is a modern world,human behaviour have changed,4get the hard-to-get game and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by KateSpade(f): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sagamite:

I am not starting an argument with you. I am scrutinizing your public opinion.

You feel a guy should spend his precious time pursuing you. I find that position wierd, so I want to know what you feel you have to offer that would be worth a guy like myself's time to pursue/chase you. That is all.

So what makes you worth being pursued.

I never specified myself. I said "If you are worth pursuing a man (or men) will come after you. People know the difference between playing hard to get and actually hard to get."

I don't think about what makes me worthy of men pursuing me, I think about my God, my family, my education, my health, my money. They must like some qualities I have because nobody can hang around another person if they don't.

As far as what I could have to offer "a guy like you" I don't know, I don't know you.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sagamite:

Amina Dangote? And so the fck what?

You think money impresses me?

If I step to Amina Dangote and she is playing hard to get, then she can fck off!

I don't chase women!
let's get it straight, I find it silly running after a girl endlessly, but I find it even more nauseating having a girl give in on the spot, that's the biggest turn off ever. A hint to positively acknowledging my interest is just fine. But I see a girl today, take her out tomorrow and bleep hee next tomorrow is sickening
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: And this your comment is supposed to insinuate what exactly?

It means the guys chasing you are NOT valuable on the dating scene! Valuable men do NOT chase... they persist confidently and suavely 2, 3 or 4 times and they move on! They know they can get another girl so why stay on a girls case for too long!

Reason out what I wrote without emotion and don't lash back at me with insults!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
teeowl:

ON POINT! What would make a reasonable thinking man pursue a woman for 2 years? If a girl likes you and is interested in you, she becomes scared of losing you... so she would not make your job too difficult... and the instance you start pulling away she would do everything to pull you back!
I wonder too o.

People reserving their heart for people who don't intend to stay or made any effort to stay and they will start screaming of heartbreak.

They positioned their heart for heart break with their extreme stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by chikeorji123(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
k2039:
I wonder too o.

People reserving their heart for people who don't intend to stay or made any effort to stay and they will start screaming of heartbreak.

hahahaha! exactly
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
teeowl:

It means the guys chasing you are NOT valuable on the dating scene! Valuable men do NOT chase... they persist confidently and suavely 2, 3 or 4 times and they move on! They know they can get another girl so why stay on a girls case for too long!

Reason out what I wrote without emotion and don't lash back at me with insults!
. I loved the phrase VALUABLE ON THE DATING SCENE. It is ludicrous chasing panties for a bogus time frame that don't reciprocate. I think that's the defining line.if a girl likes u she can never ever completely hide her feelings and lock u out.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
k2039:
I wonder too o.

Again right on point my Nigga!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Kaxmytex(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
No time 2 check time....time no dey,d time wey dey sef no correct
i woo u and u no gree instanta,u're on ur own o
if i wan kum show u mercy,i go give u 48hrs....afta dat,don't b surprise if u see me wit anoda gal....dose are d gals wey understand tym....if u woo dem lyk dis,dem go accept u within micro seconds...even sef,sum go don accept u b4 u woo dem....
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by born2boink(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
When boys have gone to malaysia to sell kidneys and the available ones sitting on system working hard to make money everyday, some in office sweating on counters, working 3 people jobs all in the name bank and you want them to come back pursuing women all in the name of what? when they can easily pick prostitutes and move on with their making money venture nextday.no time

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by topazjosh(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Table Leg :

Does that really answer the question posed by the thread?
Some peeps are just foolish beyond acceptable levels!

Topic....
Maybe because women are readily available and easier to relate to nowadays
must u abuse ?smh 4 u 4 spittin out such.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
KateSpade:

I never specified myself. I said "If you are worth pursuing a man (or men) will come after you. People know the difference between playing hard to get and actually hard to get."

I don't think about what makes me worthy of men pursuing me, I think about my God, my family, my education, my health, my money. They must like some qualities I have because nobody can hang around another person if they don't.

As far as what I could have to offer "a guy like you" I don't know, I don't know you.

Why would a man pursue a woman that is hard too get?

If she does not want to be 'get', isn't it best to leave her alone?

dick hardener: let's get it straight, I find it silly running after a girl endlessly, but I find it even more nauseating having a girl give in on the spot, that's the biggest turn off ever. A hint to positively acknowledging my interest is just fine. But I see a girl today, take her out tomorrow and bleep hee next tomorrow is sickening

If you are talking about giving in sexually on the spot, then that is a different case although I really don't give a shyt about that too.

I initially thought you were talking about girls that make you jump many fences to date them or even get their phone numbers.

There are girls that will play hard to get only for your to find out her record makes her a real slut.

And there are girls you will get into bed with pretty soon and they have far higher morals.

So I don't really give a shyt whether I am in bed with her tomorrow. That might actually be more fun and exciting if it follows the flow.

I judge people individually, not the shyt posturing they give me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.