Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (51813 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 2:51am On Dec 28, 2012
@ the poster,

do you have a job?
Does he have a job?
Who earns more?
Can you sustain yourself financially
Do you have children?
Did you have an abusive father growing up?
Do you have a trusted friend or relative who can be a confidant?

I await your answers so I can advise you better

You teach people how to treat you,while his behavior is inexcusable,I want to also know what about you makes this abuse tolerable for 5 long years and counting
You need to do something differently,that is the only way this will stop.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2012
i hope the OP is still alive.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by tarababy: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama: @ the poster,

do you have a job?
Does he have a job?
Who earns more?
Can you sustain yourself financially
Do you have children?
Did you have an abusive father growing up?
Do you have a trusted friend or relative who can be a confidant?

I await your answers so I can advise you better

You teach people how to treat you,while his behavior is inexcusable,I want to also know what about you makes this abuse tolerable for 5 long years and counting
You need to do something differently,that is the only way this will stop.

I have a job,so I can sustain myself and my two children financially.I have always been an independent women and so don't reliable on him for anything.

He spat on me again yesterday and i did mine back this time around.I have decided to move on in the new year,the environment is definately not good for my boy and girl.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by greatgod2012(f): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
tarababy:

I have a job,so I can sustain myself and my two children financially.I have always been an independent women and so don't reliable on him for anything.

He spat on me again yesterday and i did mine back this time around.I have decided to move on in the new year,the environment is definately not good for my boy and girl.

good for you and what was his reaction when you spat on him back?
Expecting your response.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by tarababy: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
greatgod2012:

good for you and what was his reaction when you spat on him back?
Expecting your response.

He was not shocked or surprised.He said spitting is no big deal,afterall he uses the same mouth to give me mouthaction.
can u imagine him comparing spits to mouthaction?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Tarababy,

The man you married is something else. All I can say is he needs help but he isn't admitting he needs one.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by greatgod2012(f): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
tarababy:

He was not shocked or surprised.He said spitting is no big deal,afterall he uses the same mouth to give me mouthaction.

this one na serious case o, i think its beyond what i can say anything about again.
Well, thank God you have your job and you are not dependent on him, just move on with your life as you have decided, and of course d enviroment is not good for the children's psychology at all, therefore, think about it very well, i cant imagine myself in this mess, im more valuable than this and i wouldnt allow anyone, not even my hubby to reduce me to nothing......haba, is it a crime to be married?...anyway i wish you what you wish yourself.
May God help us all.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
tarababy:

Thanks for responding.
First of all let me start by letting you know that your posts here portray you as a woman with a good heart who has been taken advantage of
You have also done the right thing by deciding that this nonsense has to end.

I had long talks into the midnight with my mom weeks to my wedding.Many of what she said I took as gospel
She had Been married to my father for 25 years so I figured she knew a thing or two about marriage
She looked me in the eyes and told me to love my husband and she added that once I start that journey of marriage I should from day one decide what I can and cannot condone and that whatever things I know will be difficult to sustain,I shouldn't even start.
Of all the hours of talks,those two sentences have stuck with me for years.
She gave me an example how she always washed my daddy's clothes in the earlier years of marriage And when the kids came,she was now washing hers,ours and his plus all the housework and it was draining her.The day he complained a shirt was not washed properly,she decided he should wash his clothes from then on andthat was the biggest fight they had but from then on,he started washing his clothes.
I soaked everything in,because that was wisdom talking.

Nobody has any right to torture you emotionally like this husband of yours has done
He obviously has a poor upbringing and maybe saw his father treat his mother with disdain and she sat like a docile mat or maybe you saw your father abuse your mother,I don't know.
You have made your mistakes,now is the time to correct the wrongs
I am a marriage advocate and I think divorce should be the last resort after all avenues have been explored especially where kids are involved.
He needs to submit himself to marriage counseling.If I were you that is the condition I would give .A series of sessions to get to the root of his ugly behavior
His refusal is a sign that he doesn't value you and is not ready for change,The marriage is as good as dead,you don't need to be there a minute longer.

I am glad you have a job and can sustain yourself,this is the reason I never advise anyone to be a housewife.
Besides the spitting and breaking Things ,does he beat you up too?
Has he ever slapped,hit,kicked or thrown an object at you?
If the answer to any of the above is yes,forget about the counseling and everything I said,pack your things and get out.That will be my advise if you were my younger sister.it only gets worse from there.

Cemeteries are full of women who stayed and were beaten or stabbed to death

Please don't let him know when you are about to leave if you do decide to leave. Many of these violent men turn into worse monsters when they perceive that..if he gets that angry,he is capable of anything.Be wise,get a restraining order if need be.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

I am glad you have a job and can sustain yourself,[size=18pt]this is the reason I never advise anyone to be a housewife.[/size]

Preach this loud and clear. Anyone who chose to be a housewife is setting herself up for a life of physical and emotional abuse

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by tarababy: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

Thanks for responding.
First of all let me start by letting you know that your posts here portray you as a woman with a good heart who has been taken advantage of
You have also done the right thing by deciding that this nonsense has to end.

I had long talks into the midnight with my mom weeks to my wedding.Many of what she said I took as gospel
She had Been married to my father for 25 years so I figured she knew a thing or two about marriage
She looked me in the eyes and told me to love my husband and she added that once I start that journey of marriage I should from day one decide what I can and cannot condone and that whatever things I know will be difficult to sustain,I shouldn't even start.
Of all the hours of talks,those two sentences have stuck with me for years.
She gave me an example how she always washed my daddy's clothes in the earlier years of marriage And when the kids came,she was now washing hers,ours and his plus all the housework and it was draining her.The day he complained a shirt was not washed properly,she decided he should wash his clothes from then on andthat was the biggest fight they had but from then on,he started washing his clothes.
I soaked everything in,because that was wisdom talking.

Nobody has any right to torture you emotionally like this husband of yours has done
He obviously has a poor upbringing and maybe saw his father treat his mother with disdain and she sat like a docile mat or maybe you saw your father abuse your mother,I don't know.
You have made your mistakes,now is the time to correct the wrongs
I am a marriage advocate and I think divorce should be the last resort after all avenues have been explored especially where kids are involved.
He needs to submit himself to marriage counseling.If I were you that is the condition I would give .A series of sessions to get to the root of his ugly behavior
His refusal is a sign that he doesn't value you and is not ready for change,The marriage is as good as dead,you don't need to be there a minute longer.

I am glad you have a job and can sustain yourself,this is the reason I never advise anyone to be a housewife.
Besides the spitting and breaking Things ,does he beat you up too?
Has he ever slapped,hit,kicked or thrown an object at you?
If the answer to any of the above is yes,forget about the counseling and everything I said,pack your things and get out.That will be my advise if you were my younger sister.it only gets worse from there.

Cemeteries are full of women who stayed and were beaten or stabbed to death

Please don't let him know when you are about to leave if you do decide to leave. Many of these violent men turn into worse monsters when they perceive that..if he gets that angry,he is capable of anything.Be wise,get a restraining order if need be.

I would like to thank you and everyone for their advice.It shows that there are still real people on nairaland.

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

I had long talks into the midnight with my mom weeks to my wedding. Many of what she said I took as gospel

She had Been married to my father for 25 years so I figured she knew a thing or two about marriage.

Baby_mama,

God bless your mom for this piece of advice. I think every intending bride should have this discussion with her mother. So many ladies go into this union without the slightest idea of what to do when faced with marital challenges.

I've learnt so many things from my mom, my parent marriages, my Uncles and Aunts marriages, from those here and so on. So when I get there, I know how and what to do.

Nobody should be a doormat to anyone whether male/female. Everyone deserves respect no what their level/rank, age, circumstances of their birth, their origin etc.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
tarababy:

technically, he's correct. he must be an expert cunninlinguist though to have brought that up but he's still a jerk for hocking spit at you. bite him the next time he tries such.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
@ tarababy,I still pray your husband chooses counseling over anything else,I hate divorces but sometimes it is the only option left.
Divorce is not an easy road and is no decision to get into unprepared because once the wheel of divorce turns,it is difficult to stop it.
I have seen friends go through divorce and it is no piece of cake but if you are sure this is your only alternative left then that is it
You can't make a man love you enough to respect you and your feelings
Your love for yourself and demand to be treated with dignity should trump the desire to stay married for marriage sake
Sometimes divorce is not the only but the best alternative.
I pray God will help you and guide you make the best decision for you.
Watch the counsel you get too and surround yourself with people who genuinely care and are supportive whatever you choose to do.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Baby_mama,

God bless your mom for this piece of advice. I think every intending bride should have this discussion with her mother. So many ladies go into this union without the slightest idea of what to do when faced with marital challenges.

I've learnt so many things from my mom, my parent marriages, my Uncles and Aunts marriages, from those here and so on. So when I get there, I know how and what to do.

Nobody should be a doormat to anyone whether male/female. Everyone deserves respect no what their level/rank, age, circumstances of their birth, their origin etc.

My dear,I often tell my younger friends that I need to write a book on marriage
Sometimes my words are misconstrued as man bashing but it is not,I just don't know how to be politically correct,I say it like it is
I am a full blooded heterosexual and married and raising children with the same man for over a decade now ,I love men grin
My marriage is not perfect ,none is but I am happy and contented and I learn from the mistakes of others as well as mine

Men are like babies cheesy
They want to know how much they can get away with but the woman has to teach him what the boundaries are
[size=18pt]Our men are tough,look at Coogar,does he look like an easy nut to crack?[/size] grin
If given the chance,Everyman can be controlling to the tune of abuse,every single one of them
It is in their nature to control ,but a woman can direct where that control should end

If this woman read him the riot act the first time he allowed his saliva flow in her direction,he would have understood it and shaped up
She allowed it and other destructive behavior continue for 5 years to the extent that he sees it as nothing and goes on throwing tantrums like a spoiled brat

I have a friend that worked her fingers to the bone and deposited her money into a joint account that her husband controlled
And he gave her pocket money out of the account shocked shocked shocked shocked
In this America o
All in the name of joined together at the altar,one Nigeria grin
Tufiakwa
The day he ended the marriage she was left empty handed and came crying to my house
People are shocked when I tell them I don't do joint accounts of my earnings,never did
My mother didn't either and they are married for decades.

I am glad this poster has an earning capacity,I hope she has equal access to the earnings if they are doing joint
Many women stay in dead end marriages because they are financially dependent on the man
No woman should ever be in that position IMHO

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Baby_Mama,

I agree with you on the joint account thing. I personally don't like/share in the idea. I also have a right to my privacy and things, so does he too. For me, married couple have a right to their privacy.

If we need to do things together, we will gather our resources together for that but to operate a joint account? Mbanu! Never like it and no amount of convincing will make me do it.

I just asked my momsy if she liked the idea and she said NO!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
ferhyntorlah: Baby_Mama,

I agree with you on the joint account thing. I personally don't like/share in the idea. I also have a right to my privacy and things, so does he too. For me, married couple have a right to their privacy.

If we need to do things together, we will gather our resources together for that but to operate a joint account? Mbanu! Never like it and no amount of convincing will make me do it.

I just asked my momsy if she liked the idea and she said NO!

nothing wrong with joint accounts if you are married to the right spouse.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
davidylan:

That is the key word
[color=#990000]Right person
Define that?
Most people are sumtin else when it comes to money,go and speak with any divorced couple,90 % of time money is the underlying issue

Brothers kill each other over money sef talk less of husband and wife
Anyway just my own take
And it works for me [/color]

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

Men are like babies cheesy
They want to know how much they can get away with but the woman has to teach him what the boundaries are
[size=18pt]Our men are tough,look at Coogar,does he look like an easy nut to crack?[/size] grin
If given the chance,Everyman can be controlling to the tune of abuse,every single one of them
It is in their nature to control ,but a woman can direct where that control should end

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
coogar:

Did I lie?
You need a woman that can handle you well well
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:
Did I lie?
You need a woman that can handle you well well

i am dying to be handled......
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
baby_mama:

That is the key word
[color=#990000]Right person
Define that?
Most people are sumtin else when it comes to money,go and speak with any divorced couple,90 % of time money is the underlying issue

Brothers kill each other over money sef talk less of husband and wife
Anyway just my own take
And it works for me [/color]

thats my point. That separate accts work for your marriage does not mean it should be the remedy for others. To each his own.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 29, 2012
If its Debrief that brought up the D word just like babymama just did quietly ......subuanalai ! this thread will be on page 50 now with bashing......

Anyways OP so what's the deal now ? is he going for therapy or you're just gonna end it ?

I seriously believe he needs help seriously he's not sane .....

so you spat on him back? ewwww what are you doing?!! is that gonna make things resolved? And has he changed? Some advice people give on NL sometimes sha.... una well done o!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Winneygirl(f): 3:50am On Dec 29, 2012
@OP, pls go back and read my earlier post. U're doing thngs wrong. 4him 2spit on U,it means U engaged in an arguement wt him.
Pls dnt!!
If U leave now,it makes no differenc 2him.
Spitting on him in return did nt help U lik U noticed.
U ar d change He needs.
He didnt wake up and start throwing a tantrum. Somethn prompted him, and U let it blow up by trying 2have Ur way wt words....
U want respect? U will have 2 earn it d right way. Arguing wt him, spitting on him, only shows dats U have truly reduced Urself 2 d doormat dat He has been trying 2 reduce U to.

I wish U'd respond 2 me so I knw dat U read my posts.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2012
Winneygirl: @OP, pls go back and read my earlier post. U're doing thngs wrong. 4him 2spit on U,it means U engaged in an arguement wt him.
Pls dnt!!
U ar d change He needs.
He didnt wake up and start throwing a tantrum. Somethn prompted him, and U let it blow up by trying 2have Ur way wt words....
U want respect? U will have 2 earn it d right way. Arguing wt him, spitting on him, only shows dats U have truly reduced Urself 2 d doormat dat He has been trying 2 reduce U to.

To all of you that contributded to the demise of op"s home una welldone. some of you are enduring worse tinz in your marriages 5 pages and just one objective post.
@op being spit on is quite disgusting i agree but its not worth loosing your home over. am surprised he even finds you appealling enough to put his mouth in your kitty which I personally consider a far more disgusting behaviour.
half the ladies here dont enjoy that "priviledge" and a quarter of them would kill for it.
its obvious he doesnt physically abuse you so the only danger you are up against is emotional. since your life is not at risk why dont you work harder at helping him overcome his weakness?
You are his wife and that is your job. you are quitting this marriage prematurely trust me married peeps on here are putting up with worse.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by slimchi2k2(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2012
tarababy:

we are here judging on spit,i think spitting ain't the problem,u know it,i wonder how ur husband wake up spit on u just like that,i don't want to comment more because human don't like to hear the truth,if separating the kids is only thing that can make u happy move on,but search urself first if u are in wrong side

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by slimyem: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2012
lmao @Coogar asking the op to bite her husband when next he spits on her.cheesy
So after she bites him,what happens?
He just stands there and lets her teeth have its fill of his flesh..and the spitting stops thereafter?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by slimchi2k2(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Guitarlife: To all of you that contributded to the demise of op"s home una welldone. some of you are enduring worse tinz in your marriages 5 pages and just one objective post.
@op being spit on is quite disgusting i agree but its not worth loosing your home over. am surprised he even finds you appealling enough to put his mouth in your kitty which I personally consider a far more disgusting behaviour.
half the ladies here dont enjoy that "priviledge" and a quarter of them would kill for it.
its obvious he doesnt physically abuse you so the only danger you are up against is emotional. since your life is not at risk why dont you work harder at helping him overcome his weakness?
You are his wife and that is your job. you are quitting this marriage prematurely trust me married peeps on here are putting up with worse.
well said,
i'm against spitting on whoever,but since her husband is too weak to control his temper,why can't she stop those silly and nasty things she use to do

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by samyan12: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2012
Winneygirl: @Op, wat Ur husband needs is a woman who can hold her ground!!Submissiveness and indecision ar boring somtyms.
Frm 2day, hold Ur head up high!!Set Ur own rules! Do all chores,serve his meals & maintain a clean, spacious, welcoming house.

If there's somthn he does which U dnt lik, just tel him once, in one sentence and close d chapter. Do not attempt 2make him undrstand.
E.g. "I noticed dat U leave d door open anytime U walk thru. I think its best if WE always close d door behind us everytime so we can be conscious of who walks into d house"
it starts wt littl thngs like dat.

Whn U disagree, no need 2 argue.
Just tell him in a cool calm voice, "I undrstand wat U ar talking abt. I will put it into consideration".
Whether U act on it now is up 2 U.
If he throws a tantrum, say nothing. Do nothing. Whn U can chip in a word, say "I hav heard U and will try 2work on it".
Remember, d magic that 1 sentence wud do, a thousand sentences wud neva achieve.
U dnt hav 2 do all he says, but U cn avoid d arguements and still have Ur way.

2defeat d strong-hearted,U need a diff. kind of strong-heartedness.
Winneygirl: @Op, wat Ur husband needs is a woman who can hold her ground!!Submissiveness and indecision ar boring somtyms.
Frm 2day, hold Ur head up high!!Set Ur own rules! Do all chores,serve his meals & maintain a clean, spacious, welcoming house.

If there's somthn he does which U dnt lik, just tel him once, in one sentence and close d chapter. Do not attempt 2make him undrstand.
E.g. "I noticed dat U leave d door open anytime U walk thru. I think its best if WE always close d door behind us everytime so we can be conscious of who walks into d house"

Just tell him in a cool calm voice, "I undrstand wat U ar talking abt. I will put it into consideration".
If he throws a tantrum, say nothing. Do nothing. Whn U can chip in a word, say "I hav heard U and will try 2work on it".
Remember, d magic that 1 sentence wud do, a thousand sentences wud neva achieve.

. Best post I've read so far.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

Good! As our faces are different, so are our likes and aspirations.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
Winneygirl: @OP, pls go back and read my earlier post. U're doing thngs wrong. 4him 2spit on U,it means U engaged in an arguement wt him.
Pls dnt!!
U ar d change He needs.

I'm sorry but this post confuses the heck out of me.

If her leaving now will make no difference to him, then why stay? If he won't care whether she leaves or stays then what's the real benefit to her of staying?

Actually, spitting on him back has helped in my opinion. If he wasn't at all moved by the fact that she spat back and saw it as nothing then it suggests to me that he truly (for whatever weird a*ss reason) doesn't attach a lot of significance to the act of spitting on her. He simply does not see it as something very bad or disgusting or demeaning. It's just his reflex response to his annoyance at that point and it doesn't appear to go beyond that. (Perhaps, I may be wrong, but this is how I interpret what happened) I think it puts the OP in a better position to potentially save the marriage since her main concern is the spitting. She does not seem to be as concerned about all the other crazy things he does as much as the spitting bothers her. Now she knows that he really does not attach any deeper meaning to the act of spitting on her. I say she still needs to do something to shock him back to reality. Separating from him temporarily till he understands the gravity of the situation would be a start, since he has refused to go for counseling.

What do you mean 'earn respect'? Does any human being need to earn the liberty not to be spat on repeatedly by their spouse? There is no marriage without disagreements and she can't turn into a zombie just to coddle an overgrown baby. He is the one that needs to respect himself and handle disagreements maturely. Not everyone has the personality patience to do what you had previously recommended for her. Basically you want her to go around lying that she agrees to anything he says just to avoid arguments and not actually doing them. Is he a r*etard?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Pls dnt!!
U ar d change He needs.

[size=18pt]Excuse you!!!![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked

OP please totally ignore this post above
There is nothing in here of benefit to you,your present predicament or any abused woman
This is a post that will gladden no other hearts but the likes of your abuser who sees you as the cause of his shortcomings
The mentality of you needing fixing
You were not created to change anyone especially one that does not care about change
If you have friends telling you things like this in real life,dump them
You are the victim and not the reason for his uncultured ways
He needs the help not you
The only help you need is a reassurance that seeking a means to start 2013 free from abuse is right
You deserve to be treated with dignity
You deserve to raise your children in a healthy environment
You deserve not to be spat on and emotionally tortured
If he is willing to seek counsel to help his demons,work with him but if he is not,you walk while you are still alive.his next act of violence could spell death
The burden to change is on him not you
Don't let anyone guilt you into anything like the post above attempts.
Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you deserve and demand to be treated right and a deranged,violent, property damaging ,terrorizing,spitting cobra with killer instincts is not the will of God for your life

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.