Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (51806 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
baby_mama:

Hehehehe
Now I am jealous
You got the earrings with the necklace?

Didn't mean to take a shot at you .... Just a perfect real example...that's the way I roll .... I don't make things up.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
ileobatojo:

shocked shocked shocked Unforgivable IMO.

Lmao! Brutal!

There is another man in Nigeria,a one time politician married to a friend of a friend
He not only beats her up but he urinates on her while she is wriggling in pain from his beatings
There are some men that have no business being married
Women should learn to weed these animals out at courtship because they display these signs even then

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

I wonder why you've chosen to take things personal now lol. I suppose it really did hit home that your spouse is just as violent (well he doesnt hit you abi) and irrational as the OPs ba? grin
Baby mama is happy at her gift... whether it hit the store shelves in 2012 or 2009 is not the issue. I would rather be in a marriage where i am happy (as a woman) to go home than one where i am treated no better than a sniveling mouse despite all the gifts. I know a woman whose husband was rich enough to buy a mansion with an auto generator as far back as 2002... they are divorced today.

Imagine? What the relevance of that to the discussion at hand for fecks sake?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

I wonder why you've chosen to take things personal now lol. I suppose it really did hit home that your spouse is just as violent (well he doesnt hit you abi) and irrational as the OPs ba? grin
Baby mama is happy at her gift... whether it hit the store shelves in 2012 or 2009 is not the issue. I would rather be in a marriage where i am happy (as a woman) to go home than one where i am treated no better than a sniveling mouse despite all the gifts. I know a woman whose husband was rich enough to buy a mansion with an auto generator as far back as 2002... they are divorced today.

Not atall.... and don't cause any drift btw me and babymama .... she's my person.... we just don't seem to agree on this thread .
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
jidegirl12:

Eeeeesh tongue..... I'm married to the most decent man you could ever imagine...... not like you bunch of hypocrites .... doesn't hang out with blacks either tongue ....he was the best thing that happened since Clinton regime.

and? undecided

Certainly you have issues that go beyond this story. Its amazing how everyone here has the best marriage in the world. grin I wonder how you have the time to be with these "decent" spouses while spending 90% of your day camped on these boards.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
jidegirl12:

Eeeeesh tongue..... I'm married to the most decent man you could ever imagine ...... not like you bunch of hypocrites .... doesn't hang out with blacks either tongue ....he was the best thing that happened since Clinton regime.

baby_mama:

There is another man in Nigeria,a one time politician married to a friend of a friend
He not only beats her up but he urinates on her while she is wriggling in pain from his beatings
There are some men that have no business being married
Women should learn to weed these animals out at courtship because they display these signs even then

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
ileobatojo:

Imagine? What the relevance of that to the discussion at hand for fecks sake?

Abi baby yi craze ni? Wetin concern you with me? Oh you want this thread derailed now abi? I guess it's ran it's cause ba?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar:

then proffer solutions to her and let's leave divorce out of it. i doubt the op said anything about the husband using fisticuffs or drop kicks on her. he has likened his spitting on her to cunninlingus.......the husband does not seem to think he's doing anything wrong so i suggest the wife should start spitting on him too. they deserve each other

I didnt ask that she get a divorce. Rather i ask that she starts to take an active role in changing her husband. Men are emboldened to do what they do because they have wives like the OP who take the abuse and do nothing... rather blame themselves for the man's poor behavior. She needs to give him an ultimatum... either you stop and behave like a grown adult or face serious consequences.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

and? undecided

Certainly you have issues that go beyond this story. Its amazing how everyone here has the best marriage in the world. grin I wonder how you have the time to be with these "decent" spouses while spending 90% of your day camped on these boards.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

and? undecided

Oops so you're now watching me? Get a lazyboy will ya?

You're the one with issues.... I'm an adult and can do what I want .... Doesn't concern you how spend my leisure time.... I don't owe you no Fvcking explanation!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
Tarababy when you get the time ,answer the question I asked you earlier
Be safe
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
Coogar I hope you are not a wife beater or abuser
Your aggression scares me even from an electronic stand point
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by EfemenaXY: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
What a thread! undecided
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:
I didnt ask that she get a divorce. Rather i ask that she starts to take an active role in changing her husband. Men are emboldened to do what they do because they have wives like the OP who take the abuse and do nothing... rather blame themselves for the man's poor behavior. She needs to give him an ultimatum... either you stop and behave like a grown adult or face serious consequences.

now, this is what i like to see on these pages....
everyone on this thread has condemned what the man does to the op. personally, i hate to see people spit, let alone a grown man hocking spit at the woman he claims to love. that being said, i still don't think separation is the solution like some posters are trying to say.

she needs to discuss at length with her husband and if that method fails, she should start spitting too. what works in household b will not necessarily work in household g. different strokes for different folks jare. there's no hard n fast rule to a happy marriage. as long as the 2 parties are comfortable with their spitfest, who are we to decide how they must live their lives?

baby_mama: Coogar I hope you are not a wife beater or abuser
Your aggression scares me even from an electronic stand point

wifebeater ke? my ego is too obese to make me a wife beater. my words are my weapon, i don't think i have used my hands on any woman since my sophomore year when one yeye naija chic slapped me in a lecture room.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
jidegirl12:

Oops so you're now watching me? Get a lazyboy will ya?

You're the one with issues.... I'm an adult and can do what I want .... Doesn't concern you how spend my leisure time.... I don't owe you no Fvcking explanation!

I try not to hang with blacks too. grin enjoy.

I'm not really watching you by the way... just couldnt help notice the proliferation of "i have the best marriage in the world" posts from people who spend WAY more time here than those of us who dont even have a spouse to be responsible to. You dont owe me an explanation neither did i request for one. Its your life... dont use it as a template for others since we have no idea what worms are under all the pretence.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
so jidegirl and davidylan don't hang out with negroes? y'all are racists! jidegirl, i am visiting your city in february and you are hosting me. lest i forget, i am black!!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar: so jidegirl and davidylan don't hang out with negroes? y'all are racists! jidegirl, i am visiting your city in february and you are hosting me. lest i forget, i am black!!

I guess i could say i dont date blacks either. grin See Jidegirl, me and your hubby are even.
For the life of me i had no idea why that came up... i had no idea it was now a thing of pride for blacks to say they dont hang out with blacks. clear case of a neo-colonial mindset if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

I try not to hang with blacks too. grin enjoy.

I'm not really watching you by the wa[/b]y... just couldnt help notice the proliferation of "i have the best marriage in the world" posts from people who spend WAY more time here than those of us who dont even have a spouse to be responsible to. You dont owe me an explanation neither did i request for one. Its your life... dont use it as a template for others since [b]we have no idea what worms are under all the pretence.

Lol at the bolded; but you do just a little bit tongue

Shut your face and stop stalking me! You will never have the idea tongue you wish! I fit do wetin i wan do! cheesy got it ? grin

Yada yada I don't believe in Divorce .... flip flop Romneyfaggit!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Winneygirl(f): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
I dnt knw who 2 react 2.
We are all getting personal here!
Ileobatojo, baby mama, davidylan, jidegirl, coogar...let's put references 2personal issues/marriages aside.

Ileobatojo and babymama ar advocating divorce.
Jidegirl,coogar, winneygirl And davidylan say 'work it out'.

Let's base our advises on how much we knw abt Op and her hubby.
@Op, u hav som questions 2answer...Am sure U knw dat...
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

I guess i could say i dont date blacks either. grin See Jidegirl, me and your hubby are even.
For the life of me i had no idea why that came up... i had no idea it was now a thing of pride for blacks to say they dont hang out with blacks. clear case of a neo-colonial mindset if you ask me.

you don't date blacks?
ol' boy, you are missing o - there's nothing as good dating black women especially nigerian chics. they are sweeter than licorice. firm butt, luscious boöbs and errrrrrrrrrrr......
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar: so jidegirl and davidylan don't hang out with negroes? y'all are racists! jidegirl, i am visiting your city in february and you are hosting me. lest i forget, i am black!!

I do .... he doesn't.... He hates that Azonto with passion cheesy for example ..... he's just different ..... he's my munchkin booboo and I love it!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

Maybe it is a pride to avoid mixing up with guys like you.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar:

now, this is what i like to see on these pages....

This is what you like to see?....

Davidylan: Men are emboldened to do what they do because they have wives like the OP who take the abuse and do nothing... rather blame themselves for the man's poor behavior. She needs to give him an ultimatum... either you stop and behave like a grown adult or face serious consequences.

So what are the serious consequences? And how will it be different from what some are saying?

coogar:

she needs to discuss at length with her husband

She already did, see the original post.

Coogar: and if that method fails, she should start spitting too. what works in household b will not necessarily work in household g. different strokes for different folks jare. there's no hard n fast rule to a happy marriage. as long as the 2 parties are comfortable with their spitfest, who are we to decide how they must live their lives?

If she is comfortable with being spit on, why would she be here complaining? Obviously, the man has no qualms about their arguments becoming a spitting competition, that doesn't mean the wife is okay with continuing to spit and be spat on. What manner of disgusting solution is this you are proposing?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
Winneygirl: I dnt knw who 2 react 2.
We are all getting personal here!
Ileobatojo, baby mama, davidylan, jidegirl, coogar...let's put references 2personal issues/marriages aside.

Jidegirl,coogar, winneygirl And davidylan say 'work it out'.

Let's base our advises on how much we knw abt Op and her hubby.
@Op, u hav som questions 2answer...Am sure U knw dat...

my dear no cause for alarm. grin Some people obviously have personal issues they need to work on. I believe more than half of the females on the family section have marital problems they cannot share because they have created this false veneer of the perfect marriage. Even men like us who merely have gfs, i cant imagine where they find the time to practically live on the family threads.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar:

you don't date blacks?
ol' boy, you are missing o - there's nothing as good dating black women especially nigerian chics. they are sweeter than licorice. firm butt, luscious boöbs and errrrrrrrrrrr......

Believe me bro, the last time i dated a nigerian woman was 9 yrs ago. With women like jidegirl, i dont believe its been a bad decision. grin

jidegirl12:

Maybe it is a pride to avoid mixing up with guys like you.

I doubt he is anywhere close to my circle of influence. cheesy As they say, the internet is the greatest leveler.

Back to the thread.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
Winneygirl: I

Really? Show me where I advocated divorce please.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
ileobatojo:

Really? Show me where I advocated divorce please.

dont you know that in nigerian culture, asking a woman to grow a spine = seeking divorce? Afterall a man should be able to run roughshod over his family with impunity.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
ileobatojo:
This is what you like to see?....

of course, that's what i like to see.....i am a winner and winners don't quit(unless we are dealing with a matter of life and death).

So what are the serious consequences? And how will it be different from what some are saying?

pessimism is your biggest problem.
why do you think the husband won't have a change of heart if the op really puts her foot down and yell "enough is enough"?

She already did, see the original post.

i am not convinced she really did. the husband likened spitting on her to cunninlingus. it simply means the husband spits on her sex button as well during sex(something the op obviously enjoys).

If she is comfortable with being spit on, why would she be here complaining? Obviously, the man has no qualms about their arguments becoming a spitting competition, that doesn't mean the wife is okay with continuing to spit and be spat on. What manner of disgusting solution is this you are proposing?

so she should leave her husband because she cannot have a spitfest? if everyone left their husbands at the first sign of trouble then there wouldn't be married folks on the planet. she can manage this crisis without going through a divorce. personally, i think divorce is for losers.

davidylan:
Believe me bro, the last time i dated a nigerian woman was 9 yrs ago. With women like jidegirl, i dont believe its been a bad decision. grin

except that i heard through the grapevine you impregnated a fellow nairalander called "omo eko" in 2008/9 circa. however, you could be right - maybe it was a one night stand and not the conventional dating. grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

As they say, the internet is the greatest leveler.

So true.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
Since you all dont hang out with blacks who would now be my friend?

Baby mama would you be my friend? sad sad

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by MO25: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
Leave the marriage. How do you stay married to someone that spits on you? How do you make love to some that spat on you? When we humans spit its mostly cos we are so disgusted or irritated at something, mehn Just leave like WTF
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar:

so she should leave her husband because she cannot have a spitfest? if everyone left their husbands at the first sign of trouble then there wouldn't be married folks on the planet. she can manage this crisis without going through a divorce. personally, i think divorce is for losers.

Coogar, would you be okay having spitfests with your wife every couple of days? In front of your two kids no less?

And by the way, it is not the first sign of trouble. She has already tried multiple avenues to try to resolve it over a couple of years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video) / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.