Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (52484 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Please move out of the house, haba. I didn't say divorce o. Just give the cobra space to think. If he starts phucking another girl while you are not, now you can divorce him.

I am totally against divorce but I can't help it here. This dehumanisation is just too much. I've seen terrible men that beat their wives but not a spitting cobra.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by yuzedo: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2012
Coogar said "is he a King Cobra??" grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I WEEP FOR NAIJA SHA grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
ON A SERIOUS NOTE JUST LEAVE THE DUDE NA BY FORCE TO STAY IN MARRIAGE angry angry, HE DISRESPECTS YOU AND WILL NEVER CHANGE
GOOD LUCK THO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin(SORRY YOUR STORY IS JUST TOO U KNOW grin grin grin)
NAIJANS GO KILL ME grin grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2012
Abali1:

I am sorry if it seems as if I am stalking you. But why do you have to bring in his entire family & parents.... ahn ahn Kulyie. Are you in anyway suggesting that his parents or family members are the ones who asked him to spit on his wife.
any properly trained/manered human being will not perform such repulsive act.parents have a larger percentage of influence on a person's behaviour
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2012
kulyie: any properly trained/manered human being will not perform such repulsive act.parents have a larger percentage of influence on a person's behaviour

I believe you aunty Kulyie but not sure of the parentage sha..... For example it's a recipe for disaster for OP 's kids to grow in a home like this... It's just unimaginable eeww !
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Abali1(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2012
kulyie: any properly trained/manered human being will not perform such repulsive act.parents have a larger percentage of influence on a person's behaviour

To an extent home training goes a long way to influence a person's action/inactions. But there are so many 'horrible' human beings who has the best parental training anyone can wish for his/her kids, but the still turn out to be horrible.
We have heard of so many well trained kids who do the unimaginable and you begin to ask "where did they learn that from?"

I know the OP's hubby is disgusting, but dragging his parents and family into this is not just right.
My opinion.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

quit judging her, sheeeeesh!
what do you expect her to do? carry a chainsaw and hack off her hubby's neck. the decision to take is not that easy - she's been married for 5 yrs. emphasis on marriage. obviously, she had indulged the hubby far too much for allowing him to abuse her at will but is that enough grounds for you to say she lacks self esteem? how much do you know the poster to conclude she suffers from low self esteem?
am not in any way judging her miss,but it takes someone who sees herselff as unworthy to accept being spat on repeatedly.i wont even accept anyone doing that to my house help much more a wife.a wife is someone who should be treated with dignity,honour,respect,care,love,anything less should not be accepted or is that too much to be given shocked
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Abali1:

To an extent home training goes a long way to influence a person's action/inactions. But there are so many 'horrible' human beings who has the best parental training anyone can wish for his/her kids, but the still turn out to be horrible.
We have heard of so many well trained kids who do the unimaginable and you begin to ask "where did they learn that from?"

I know the OP's hubby is disgusting, but dragging his parents and family into this is not just right.
My opinion.
ok o
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2012
jidegirl12:

I believe you aunty Kulyie but not sure of the parentage sha..... For example it's a recipe for disaster for OP 's kids to grow in a home like this... It's just unimaginable eeww !
ehen no problem na,shebi the son will continue in an upgraded manner from wherever his father stops.its to be spitting on any female that offends or annoys him thats if the poster wants to still sit in the marriage and turn herself to ruth abokoku.whenever he spits on their grandmas face thats when they will know the good leadership example they've been displaying to their son
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ik121: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
Wats d big deal?
Becos ur man spits on u is nw an abormination mnwyl millions of women spit nd rain abuses on dia husbands nd dat ain't a thang. Abeg mek i hia word, i presume ur veri ugly, das d reason y ur husband spits on u.
The next tym he spits on u abeg, lick evrytn. I cn only imagine hw hard u try 2 hide ur face nd dodge ur husband's spitting prowess wen he's about 2 loose hz cool.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ik121: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by 2sexy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
This is what happen when you marry for the wrong reasons...

That man is a fvcking cretin angry

It is very obvious he is closed to hitting her( maybe the OP doesnt want to say).
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by 2sexy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: Wats d big deal?
Becos ur man spits on u is nw an abormination mnwyl millions of women spit nd rain abuses on dia husbands nd dat ain't a thang. Abeg mek i hia word, i presume ur veri ugly, das d reason y ur husband spits on u.
The next tym he spits on u abeg, lick evrytn. I cn only imagine hw hard u try 2 hide ur face nd dodge ur husband's spitting prowess wen he's about 2 loose hz cool.

You must be very clueless to even assume that the OP is very ugly. You stupi.d animal. Where you born of a woman or an animal? I pray someone does that to your own sister, spit on her, beat her and even threaten to kill her. F00l

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by TableLeg(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
tarababy: I have been married to my hubby for 5 years now.For the past two years anytime we have disagreement or quarrel,he would spit on my face.I have had a heart to heart discussion with him to stop this disgraceful habit and he promised to stop but still did it four days ago.

Even my mum came all the way from Nigeria to plead with him here in England to stop spitting on me. Anytime I call my mum about this matter,she would start crying saying my husband is laying a curse on me and nothing good will come out of me if he continues.

I am losing interest in this marriage because there is no hope that he would ever change.I do not think any normal man would spit on his dog,let alone his wife.
He says he sees me as a poo at that moment and that his why he does it.HE is the type that loses his temper easily and would do nasty thing,which he later regrets .He is a forty year old man,who has refused to grow up.

married and matured minds in the house, do you think am wasting my time with this man?
40yrs old? Has refused to grow up? secretes and launches saliva on the regular like a disturbed snake? YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS TO BE TIED UP, CAGED AND CONFINED TO AN ISOLATION UNIT, far away from sane human beings!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: Wats d big deal?
Not even ugly people deserve to be spit on. If thats the case we should all be spitting on your ugly face.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by TableLeg(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Princess1982: Not even ugly people deserve to be spit on. If thats the case we should all be spitting on your ugly face.
"spat" not "spit" .... OLODO!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Table Leg :

"spat" not "spit" .... OLODO!
Either way it goes you get my point.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by TableLeg(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Princess1982: Either way it goes you get my point.
SMH grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
I mimicked Johndoe one day and e-spat( on the floor not on somebody o!) .... Efemena almost smacked me with the way she rebuked me that day, I remembered I rushed like a crazy person to modify that comment, not to think of on somebody !!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ik121: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
2sexy:

You must be very clueless to even assume that the OP is very ugly. You stupi.d animal. Where you born of a woman or an animal? I pray someone does that to your own sister, spit on her, beat her and even threaten to kill her. F00l
Lwkmd!
C ds baboon o!
Anyway shaa i join d Op's husband 2 spit on u too.
My own spit na 'VERY THICKISH GREEN YELLOWISH SUBSTANCE'.
Tuaa!!! Spits on ur face u baboon.
I hav 2 master my spitting technique.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: Lwkmd!
C ds baboon o!
Anyway shaa i join d Op's husband 2 spit on u too.
My own spit na 'VERY THICKISH GREEN YELLOWISH SUBSTANCE'.
Tuaa!!! Spits on ur face u baboon.
I hav 2 master my spitting technique.
Lol if your spit is thick and green with a yellowish substance then you may want to go see a doctor because it sounds like you have some type of infection or it could be a virus that start with a H and a I.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ik121: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Princess1982: Not even ugly people deserve to be spit on. If thats the case we should all be spitting on your ugly face.
Lekwanu mgbeke Agadi nwanyi o.
Pees on u instead of 2 exhaust my precious spit on u.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: Lekwanu mgbeke Agadi nwanyi o.
If you ever piss.ed on me I promise you it would be the last time you pi,ss naturally in your life.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by nitrogen(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: Lekwanu mgbeke Agadi nwanyi o.

grin grin grin grin You are mahd with that up there.

But seriously, that your first comment was quite porous and weightless, e no carry water at all.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Princess1982(f): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
@ik121 I'm not even going to entertain your ignorance with anymore response. I mean look at you dude to me your just second rate. I drive a car thats probably worth more money that you would expect to see in a life time. you have no class to say somebody deserves to be spat on because they are ugly it is attitudes like yours that hinder your people.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by sledge605: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
@OP,your Dude`s action is really disgusting and dehumanising as several people have posted here. However,i understand that i have only one life to live here on earth and so i am not going to live it miserably.You must look deeply into your life and decide what you want and how you want to be treated,take away emotion and sentiment. The decision is yours,i wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ik121: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
@princess1982-2012= 30year old woman. Am nt hia 2 exchange words wit u. U nid an english tutor.
U dun old finish sef, c as u dey. Alwayz prowling d romance section looking for a man. Old agbaya lyk u. 30yr old woman wey no dey tire. I pray u get d ring uv bn lukn 4 on nairaland, old agbaya.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by slimchi2k2(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Princess1982: @ik121 I'm not even going to entertain your ignorance with anymore response. I mean look at you dude to me your just second rate. I drive a car thats probably worth more money that you would expect to see in a life time. you have no class to say somebody deserves to be spat on because they are ugly it is attitudes like yours that hinder your people.
sis pls dont take things serious here, here ain't worth to take serious
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by slimchi2k2(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: @princess1982-2012= 30year old woman. Am nt hia 2 exchange words wit u. U nid an english tutor.
U dun old finish sef, c as u dey. Alwayz prowling d romance section looking for a man. Old agbaya lyk u. 30yr old woman wey no dey tire. I pray u get d ring uv bn lukn 4 on nairaland, old agbaya.
bro why are exchanging words with women, try to over look women words
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
I'd rather be slapped than spat on, vile
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar:

Hahahahaha...... Op so you mean an Ofe man spat on you with his *mouth ashon* ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
sledge605: @OP,your Dude`s action is really disgusting and dehumanising as several people have posted here. However,i understand that i have only one life to live here on earth and so i am not going to live it miserably.You must look deeply into your life and decide what you want and how you want to be treated,take away emotion and sentiment. The decision is yours,i wish you all the best.

Exactly! You have only one life to live and you make the choice to live it miserable, having a mere human being spit on you and make you believe you are poo . . . . . that is entirely your choice. What is this life of of yours worth to you @Poster, that is the question here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.