Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ (14199 Views)

I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? / Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals / What To Do If Violence Breaks Out In A Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
DaLover:

Lol...to be honest I actually forgot he name of the third guy, but decided to put el rufai. Something about both of keeps getting me confused...I don't even want to remember him anyway...just needed o get a message across to sane people...unfortunately I am powerless in preventing less intellectually endowed lazy fellows from seeing or responding to it..
Hope this post leaves you with more errors to ejaculate on.
Lol what a silly human being

Brainless, bigoted and clannish fool. Who does not know the name of Nuhu Ribadu except for a hateful m0r0n like you? You should be ashamed of yourself. If one of the most memorably important men in recent Nigerian history is not known to you, does that not confirm you are a m0r0n and/or a bigot? What more is needed to confirm you live in a bigoted world where Nigeria , for you, only involves being aware about your kinsmen and not all Nigerians especially those no Nigerian can forget because of the impact they have made on national life. Silly bigot. What an unbelievable twit.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Man, I am amazed at the level of illiteracy and ignorance in those regions - SE/SS. They are too backward in terms of knowledge than I could ever have imagined - thank God for social media.
In the SS we are not educated enuf to wash dead bodies, clean streets, toilets, bus conductors in London, so help us that the good lord again for social media
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Brainless, bigoted and clannish fool. Who does not know the name of Nuhu Ribadu except for a hateful m0r0n like you? You should be ashamed of yourself. If one of the most memorably important men in recent Nigerian history is not known to you, does that not confirm you are a m0r0n and/or a bigot? What more is needed to confirm you live in a bigoted world where Nigeria , for you, only involves being aware about your kinsmen and not all Nigerians especially those no Nigerian can forget because of the impact they have made on national life. Silly bigot. What an unbelievable twit.

I remember now, Nuhu ribadu, how could I have forgotten so soon, my brain self...trust me, I keep confusing the guy with el rufai...lol
I did not say he is not know to me ooo...Abeg put me down
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Eziachi: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Man, I am amazed at the level of illiteracy and ignorance in those regions - SE/SS. They are too backward in terms of knowledge than I could ever have imagined - thank God for social media.
Okay! Well I am from Biafra a.k.a SE, my illiteracy and ignorant is not that bad and I am really not that bad in terms of knowledge. I had been an orthopaedic surgeon in England/Scotland for the past 39 years, my son has ten years experienced oxford trained as a surgeon too, my daughter is an executive news producer/presenter with Al Jazeera network in Doha.
You see my good friend, we from SE are not illiterates, ignorant and backward in knowledge as you are programmed to think.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
DaLover:

I remember now, Nuhu ribadu, how could I have forgotten so soon, my brain self...trust me, I keep confusing the guy with el rufai...lol
I did not say he is not know to me ooo...Abeg put me down

Look, just change you ways. Prejudice is never a good thing. If you were a Nigerian predisposed to seeing good Nigerians, wherever they come from , you will never be ignorant of Ribadu to the extent you can ignorantly confuse him with El Rufai. These guys are distinguished and individual Nigerians for god sake!! They have had different histories, portfolios and impact. How can you confuse them if a Nigerian who belives goodness and evil is found in all corners of Nigeria? You should look at yourself and admit you have a problem.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Eziachi: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Look, just change you ways. Prejudice is never a good thing. If you were a Nigerian predisposed to seeing good Nigerians, wherever they come from , you will never be ignorant of Ribadu to the extent you can ignorantly confuse him with El Rufai. These guys are distinguished and individual Nigerians for god sake!! They have had different histories, portfolios and impact. How can you confuse them if a Nigerian who belives goodness and evil is found in all corners of Nigeria? You should look at yourself and admit you have a problem.

You should leave him alone now and accept his explanation, irrespective of how pathetic it might have sounded. He may be genuine mixing up the two guys, its not in the gene of an average Nigerian to admit, error or not knowing something. So you guys might be here next year if you expect him to say, that he didn't know.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by OsunOriginal: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
Eziachi:
Okay! Well I am from Biafra a.k.a SE, my illiteracy and ignorant is not that bad and I am really not that bad in terms of knowledge. I had been an orthopaedic surgeon in England/Scotland for the past 39 years, my son has ten years experienced oxford trained as a surgeon too, my daughter is an executive news producer/presenter with Al Jazeera network in Doha.
You see my good friend, we from SE are not illiterates, ignorant and backward in knowledge as you are programmed to think.

Enviable credentials... You need to launch a re-orientation programme at home - things are falling apart back home.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2013
Eziachi:
You should leave him alone now and accept his explanation, irrespective of how pathetic it might have sounded. He may be genuine mixing up the two guys, its not in the gene of an average Nigerian to admit, error or not knowing something. So you guys might be here next year if you expect him to say, that he didn't know.

I take no interest in alienating anyone here or dividing the forum. Nonetheless, I think we can achieve a lot by identifying what unifies us as a nation. It is almost impossible for citizens of a badly led nation not to know their few good guys. If you think about it, Dalover's gaffe eloquently illustrates the problem with Nigeria. We are simply too bigoted, divided and sentimental to note that the best nations stand as they do today because the majority always support those who they deem to be acknowledged good guys wherever they are from. Dalover's excuse for not knowing a distinguished Nigerian like Nuhu Ribadu is simply pathetic. How about I tell you , even as I am not south-African, I forgot who Mandela is? Dalover has no excuse , if a neutral Nigerian who respects our most patriotic and important men, for confusing El Rufai with Ribadu.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by phayvoursky(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2013
redsun: Anybody that saw the way he knelt before adeboye will know that he is a helpless deluded clown.Like a typical and unfortunate nigerian child with no cognitive bearings as a result of flawed genetic traits of the parents.

It is a vicious of doom for a people that refuse to think.
OMG. Lwkmd. How can phD holda in zoology lead nigeria? Seems he take nigeria as a zoo.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2013
Gbawe:

I take no interest in alienating anyone here or dividing the forum. Nonetheless, I think we can achieve a lot by identifying what unifies us as a nation. It is almost impossible for citizens of a badly led nation not to know their few good guys. If you think about it, Dalover's gaffe eloquently illustrates the problem with Nigeria. We are simply too bigoted, divided and sentimental to note that the best nations stand as they do today because the majority always support those who they deem to be acknowledged good guys wherever they are from. Dalover's excuse for not knowing a distinguished Nigerian like Nuhu Ribadu is simply pathetic. How about I tell you , even as I am not south-African, I forgot who Mandela is? Dalover has no excuse , if a neutral Nigerian who respects our most patriotic and important men, for confusing El Rufai with Ribadu.

Just imagine the strength with which you focus on the little things...it's no wonder the bigger picture regarding Nigeria's problems continue to elude you...while your type continue to see corruption as the problem, others see it as a symptom of structural deficiencies in the system which need to be addressed.
On the other hand it could be that the strength you deploy to non issues is part of your greater scheme of bring him down at all cost...or how else would you assume that forgetting someone's name amounts to not knowing the person...and then proceeding to flog the issue like a mad man hallucinating.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2013
DaLover:

Just imagine the strength with which you focus on the little things...it's no wonder the bigger picture regarding Nigeria's problems continue to elude you...while your type continue to see corruption as the problem, others see it as a symptom of structural deficiencies in the system which need to be addressed.
On the other hand it could be that the strength you deploy to non issues is part of your greater scheme of bring him down at all cost...or how else would you assume that forgetting someone's name amounts to not knowing the person...and then proceeding to flog the issue like a mad man hallucinating.

Shut up you silly bigot.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by seunajia: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
DaLover:

You are just a silly bigot, that's all. Why should I blame you? You are just trying to make ends meet. I hope you get paid enough to last your lifetime.
I can't be arsed by where the Nigerian president comes from. Whoever will get the goddamn job done!
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
Viewing this Topic: OsunOriginal and Truckpusher
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
END TIME!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon / "Reno Omokri And FFK Shall Remain Scattered Till Nigeria Is Free"- Otunba Biodun / Ortom Urges NASS To Reject Water Resources Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.