Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ (14203 Views)

I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? / Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals / What To Do If Violence Breaks Out In A Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by sonickay(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mexyz: Attack me if u lyk,bt d truth mst be tld,even sme of us here dnt pay tax,our parents dnt pay either,so which one is our money? Pray u get to helm of affairs too,because am sure sme of us wl perfrm worst dan these people. Am nt defendn anybdy,nt even Gej.
so is it until u pay tax expressly n collet receipt dat u tink u really pay tax. Wakeup man,d unified Value Added Tax (VAT) system is on d pure water u take (if u take any) n ranges on almost any goods or service, esp consumer goods even recharge cards. So guy u pay everyday, same as ur parents, keep ur mouth shut...olodo dats y he GEJ said attitude is our problem, we say n do d wrong tins, so to him dat stops us from fighting their wrongs, we just yearn 4 garri...which gives dem dere lackasdastical n non-chalant, 'i may, i can, i will, i didnt say i will, if u can do it, i can do it, u cant do it, i cant do it, end time' attitude abi....we pay tax everyday, day give us half back n luth-loot d rest within deir padi circles.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by cold(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
ROSSIKE: This Jonathan just talks anyhow. He needs to understand he's the president of a country, and thus should not be publicly uttering religious gibberish about ''end times''.

shocked shocked Wow!I never thought i'd see this day. When Rossike summons enough courage to criticise the president. Then it is truly a sign of the end times
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
redsun: Anybody that saw the way he knelt before adeboye will know that he is a helpless deluded clown.Like a typical and unfortunate nigerian child with no cognitive bearings as a result of flawed genetic traits of the parents.

It is a vicious of doom for a people that refuse to think.
I dont take sides with jonathan nor his opponents but remove his parents frm dis.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by vanstanzy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
GEJ asks a very FOOOLISH! question as someone who is supposed to be smart.
The ending of an event is a reflection of its beginning. With subsidy mass action, 2012 started on a very disastrous note for Nigerian govt and not Nigerian masses as they (govt) had wanted. Throughout the year it was from one disaster to another for govt. Now if they intend 2013 to be graceful, they better start on a good note, period.

To have a whole GRAND COMMANDER utter this kinda $hi7 repeatedly is so UNFORTUNATE.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
cold:

shocked shocked Wow!I never thought i'd see this day. When Rossike summons enough courage to criticise the president. Then it is truly a sign of the end times

rossike 2013 cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by cold(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
oyb:

rossike 2013 cheesy cheesy
I swear down. But truly Mr President's goofs,gaffes & faux pas can test even the hardiest of men.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Mexyz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
I dnt trade insults on forums,nt to faceless peeps,do d one u can in ur respective field nd see urself progressn instead of tieing ur misfortunes 2 govt. Check well,those dat insult eachoda or govt here re dieing in poverty nd they re nt doin anytn abt it
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by AjanleKoko: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Another 'gbagaun'. Reuben and Doyin are not helping this man at all embarassed
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by redsun(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gej's mentality reflects average nigerian mentality,dunces.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by adezzy01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
end time loh. I dey laf ooo,stop I'm nt lafin again nw I dey vex,4God sake hw can Egbere Jonathan Badluk say dis.. I pray dat al naija problems&badleaders die die die ds yr 2013.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by nuges1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
I want us 2 dispel all criticisms about GEJ,let's all come 2geda and pray without season 4 our leaders cause if they rule us well we definately will enjoy#lets pray that 2013 will be our year of recovery.Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by koolg: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
40fied: I'm surprised you all are saying all these. You all have probably forgotten that this man's human, and does not have super-extraordinary powers capable of solving all the problems facing Nigeria. I know he has his weaknesses, but one thing is for sure, he is very concerned. He is not perfect - no one is - therefore, let's join hands and support him with our prayers.

Well, the president is not expected to be as naïve as you
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
AjanleKoko: Another 'gbagaun'. Reuben and Doyin are not helping this man at all embarassed

My guy, I don't think those guys had anything to do with this. In my opinion, this is just a simple man, placed far above his station, trying to'improvise' by appealing cheaply and deceitfully to the deeply unhelpful religiosity of Nigerians to mask his own gross incompetence.

Better to tell a fanatically religious Christian crowd to accept bombing and terrorist acts because it may be a sign of something 'bigger than us all' , i.e "end times", than accept his own impotence and unacceptable failings at protecting Nigerian lives and property.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by patanjaly: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
If the problem of Gej is corruption i wouldnt mind but genocide is happening in north n all u can say as pres. is that "we have to live with it" or its end time.do u guys know that indigious xtian in borno n yobe are leaving thier ancestors villages to other places as refuges? But u will not read it on newspaper .that place near maiduguri that 15 xtian where killed was established as refuge camp 4 those who left thier homes.but still this murderer followed them.where is orejafor CAN who are supporters to gej to defend those innocent people?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Clueless clusterfvck of a president. cry

Your idioti.c administration is a sign of end times.

Do you people now see the m0ron you voted as president? Later some re.tard.s would tell me that Nigeria is better than US cry
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by 40fied(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
OsunOriginal:

What are we discussing here and what's this id.iot talking? Here is one of the bastards that brought us to this point. Baboon brain human being.
You're a crazy slowpoke trying so hard to get noticed.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by roydee: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
If king saul in the bible prophesied,I don't see anything wrong in our beloveth president GEJ aka 'fresh air' discharging his priestly duties grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Some morons , abusing the president when their father can't even manage a simple kiosk let alone a mini superstore.
The mind of a verbally abusive person is simple and can be dissected, the verbally abusive person whether written or otherwise is a frustrated little minded fellow who resents his victims and finds it difficult to criticise constructively but will rain curses at the slightest provocation whether real or perceived but what has always baffled psychologist is that if you ask them to state just one reason why they easily become abusive , they sound so incoherent that one can't even begin to imagine why the verbal abuse in the first place because it was totally unnecessary.
Coming back here to NL, unfortunately right here in NL some of these folks like almost everyone of us can't come close enough to the president to abuse him verbally so they resort to written abuse and all kinds of name calling that doesn't really portray the true image of the president but portrays themselves in their true colour and how much of proper parenting they lack in their lives and one can only imagine that if an educated Nigerian youth will stoop so low to get even with his leader over nothing then what hope do we have in this country?....and finally for those of you that have made it a habit to abuse the president all I can say is check yourselves very well and try to reason this whole ideology from the human perspective if it's the right thing, I know that some of these folks will argue that even Obama gets his personal dosage of written abuse from the American people but may I also remind you that even America have their own fair share of morons that will resort to abuse and some a racially motivated....so, to all my fellow NLanders that abuses the president ,please step up the game you can't just help it , it runs in your family because for you it's a way of life but remember you can't get anything by abusing those that are suppose to be getting it done even if they are your slaves.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by batstan(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
I specifically told this guy called GEJ to stop smoking weed the last time we met in kuala lampur but he refused........now see what he's done to himself
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
THAT SAME THING THAT STOPS YOU FROM CALLING YOUR DAD A M0R0N....SIMPLE
GARRI (x7):
What stops me from calling GEJ a M0R0N??

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by vanstanzy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
redsun: Anybody that saw the way he knelt before adeboye will know that he is a helpless deluded clown.Like a typical and unfortunate nigerian child with no cognitive bearings as a result of flawed genetic traits of the parents.

U saw it as kneeling before Adegboye (a mere mortal). But most probably he& Adegboye saw it as kneeling before God. Mind what u spew from ur "Mandibles", else what happened to King Davids wife happens to u. She got cursed for mocking David when he danced praising God.

What lame comment. angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by trimandtrendy(f): 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Cant believe he is asking such silly questions. Useless President
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
NO THAT COULDN'T BE TRUE , I THINK THE OPPOSITE IS THE CASE BECAUSE YOU JUST TALKED LIKE A MAN THAT HAS FLAWED GENETIC TRAITS FROM YOUR IMBEC/ILE PARENTS....THIS IS A FACT .I KNOW YOU .

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by chrisdstar: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
When a person in the capacity of the president starts talking this way,what do the masses that placed their trust on him do?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
COMING FROM A WOMAN, I PITY YOUR HUSBAND OR HUSBAND TO BE THAT IS IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO HAVE ONE
trimandtrendy: Cant believe he is asking such silly questions. Useless President
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sincere nigerian i can see you viewing this thread.wetin you get to talk for this matter? cheesy
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by AjanleKoko: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gbawe:

My guy, I don't think those guys had anything to do with this. In my opinion, this is just a simple man, placed far above his station, trying to'improvise' by appealing cheaply and deceitfully to the deeply unhelpful religiosity of Nigerians to mask his own gross incompetence.

Better to tell a fanatically religious Christian crowd to accept bombing and terrorist acts because it may be a sign of something 'bigger than us all' , i.e "end times", than accept his own impotence and unacceptable failings at protecting Nigerian lives and property.

They should advise the man to zip it. Sometimes looking serious and keeping quiet won't expose you, as much as opening your trap at every opportunity. Ask Abacha. A drunken buffoon if there ever was one, but he kept a poker face and didn't say much.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
HONESTLY YOU ARE RIGHT.JUST GO BACK AND READ THAT STORY AGAIN THEN YOU'LL NOTICE THAT THE PRESS DIDN'T HELP MATTERS, BUT IS THE STORY ENOUGH FOR ALL THE ABUSIVE LANGUAGES , CURSES AND NAME CALLING?...ARE WE REALLY ENCOURAGING OUR LEADERS OR PEOPLE THINKS THAT ABUSING THEM WILL CHANGE THEM OR HARDEN THEIR MIND.
ROSSIKE: This Jonathan just talks anyhow. He needs to understand he's the president of a country, and thus should not be publicly uttering religious gibberish about ''end times''.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
AjanleKoko:

They should advise the man to zip it. Sometimes looking serious and keeping quiet won't expose you, as much as opening your trap at every opportunity. Ask Abacha. A drunken buffoon if there ever was one, but he kept a poker face and didn't say much.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

and jona continues to do that
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by muktarmtt(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
legendsilver: i only pray God hlps him in da fight against dis boko haram group
mtsw
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
IF GEJ ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND YOU ARE HERE YELLING "YOU ARE MAD"WITHOUT ANY PROPER INVESTIGATION TO ASCERTAIN THAT WHAT HE SAID WAS NOT DOCTORED BY THE PRESS I REALLY THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WITH A SERIOUS MENTAL DISORDER....THIS IS MY HUMBLE AND HONEST OPINION MR MAD MAN grin grin grin grin grin
0lumide: This is an attempt for him to try and make people accept the violence!

You are mad!! I'm waiting for insincere_9gerian
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Mrshroud: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
You can't offer a religious explanation, to a national crisis..NIGERIA IS FULL OF DIVERSE RELIGIONS AND ETHNIC GROUPS. Its an out-of-place question..pls {to N/LANDERS} criticize constructively.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa Reduces Salaries Of Political Appointees / I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha / Rigging: Obasanjo Also Guilty Of His Accusations Against Buhari – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.