Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ (14201 Views)

I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? / Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals / What To Do If Violence Breaks Out In A Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Afam4eva(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
Demdem:

Did he mention his parents or not in that post. Just tell me we are free to mention ones parents in post and i will make sure i fine-tune my post to such. besides what is an insult to may not be to me and vice-versa. Its advisable to avoid potentials like this. U still have a lot to learn to doubt, hope Oam4j will bring u to speed
No offense
He did but he didn't insult them.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
[quote author=afam4eva]
He did but he didn't insult them.[/quote

who are u to determine what is an insult to me or not. mere mentioning them in a post that has nothing to do with them at all is an insult. Its expected u prevent such because peeps like me can play with words just mentioning parents in post but indeed are insults.
Afterall, the retardeen isnt his parent.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva:
Read it again and sincerely tell me what is wrong in the post. he didn't insult anyone's parents from my understanding.

This is not just.
Why did he have to bring in demdem's parents into this issue?
That has to be cautioned.
We were talking about an issue and someone out of the blue brings in someone's parents. To do what? What does demdem's parent's have to do with anything that had been said?That act in itself is insulting.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
StarBoard:

This is not just.
Why did he have to bring in demdem's parents into this issue?
That has to be cautioned.
We were talking about an issue and someone out of the blue brings in someone's parents. To do what? What does demdem's parent's have to do with anything that had been said?That act in itself is insulting.

Abegii, help me ask Afam ooo.
I hope berem is reading this. No offence against Afam but he obviously has a lot to learn no doubt.
mere mention of another forumite parent in a thread that has nothing to do with them is itself an insult.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Afam4eva(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
Demdem: who are u to determine what is an insult to me or not. mere mentioning them in a post that has nothing to do with them at all is an insult. Its expected u prevent such because peeps like me can play with words just mentioning parents in post but indeed are insults.
Afterall, the retardeen isnt his parent.

In which city were your parents born?

Is that an insult too?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva:

In which city were your parents born?

Is that an insult too?

ur mama and papa pretty most likely didnt bring u up well

am quite sure that wasnt an insult against them especially on a thread that has nothing to do with them.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
THANK YOU MOD, BUT YOU'VE GOT TO TELL THEM TO STOP CALLING THE NUMBER ONE CITIZEN OF THIS GREAT NATION NAMES .THEIR COMMENT SHOULD BE BASED ON WHAT WAS WRITTEN ABT HIM AND NOT NAME CALLING....HE'S ANGRY THAT HIS PARENTS WERE MENTIONED IN MY COMMENT BUT HE GOES ABT ABUSING THE PRESIDENT. MY QUESTION IS , IS GEJ NOT SOMEBODY'S FATHER?...THIS ED..... grin grin called dedem Is a HYPOCRITE....anyway thanks for not bannIng me sha.
afam4eva: @Truckpusher
I'm being lenient with you. One last insult and you'll be banned. Pls be cautious.

Thank you
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
so you have thIs huge respect for your own people but you fInd very easy to Insult GEJ, Is GEJ not somebody's father....SERIOUSLY YOU ARE A C....COMPLETE IT...SMH[quote author=Demdem][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: THANK YOU MOD, BUT YOU'VE GOT TO TELL THEM TO STOP CALLING THE NUMBER ONE CITIZEN OF THIS GREAT NATION NAMES .THEIR COMMENT SHOULD BE BASED ON WHAT WAS WRITTEN ABT HIM AND NOT NAME CALLING....HE'S ANGRY THAT HIS PARENTS WERE MENTIONED IN MY COMMENT BUT HE GOES ABT ABUSING THE PRESIDENT. MY QUESTION IS , IS GEJ NOT SOMEBODY'S FATHER?...THIS ED..... grin grin called dedem Is a HYPOCRITE....anyway thanks for not bannIng me sha.

get this to ur brain. left to me, am ok if we start calling names to all. Am ok with such if allowed. ur kind continues to call other leaders like tinubu, buhari etc names but when its time for the retardeen to be called his well deserved names u start shouting blue murder.
besides u show me where within the rules of the forum that states that leaders especially foolish ones shouldnt be called names they deserved. u are talking thrash. retardeen has come to stay
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: so you have thIs huge respect for your own people but you fInd very easy to Insult GEJ, Is GEJ not somebody's father....SERIOUSLY YOU ARE A C....COMPLETE IT...SMH

is retardeen ur father. tell me what forum rule i have broken.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
I'm abt drIvIng out , when I'm done I'll reply you accordIngly ,meanwhIle have a nIce day you made my day...one luv grin grin grin
Demdem:

is retardeen ur father. tell me what forum rule i have broken.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: I'm abt drIvIng out , when I'm done I'll reply you accordIngly ,meanwhIle have a nIce day you made my day...one luv grin grin grin

When u come back, also highlight the part of forum rules that was broken. Don't come here talking thrash justifying why tinubu, buhari etc should be called names and not the retardeen. Afterall some of these ones u call names have better brains than the kai-kai infected one.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva: @Demdem
Pls be civil. Let's not throw curses around.

Thanks moredo for reporting.

A report should be anonymous. You shouldn't have stated the reporter's name.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
HNosegbe:

I overlooked that. Another lesson to be learnt.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by kulutempa: 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
seunajia:

Poor attempt, try harder.

How old are you? What has the domestic price of fuel got to do with Mr. President's cluelessness? We said he's not performing you're talking about fuel price? Who should the price of fuel favour if not citizens of an oil producing country

Ah look at that! All Mr. President has to show is asking us to pay the international price of crude. «« Don't you feel silly you said this?

[b]You see, the bottomline is, GEJ has no plan, no track record, nothing! How do you expect someone without a plan to succeed? What were his achievements as LG chairman? when he took over from Alams? Since he took over from Yaradua?
[/b]
Hahaha he is still thinking right...?

We deserve the leadership we get. Some people voted him because his name is "Goodluck", not because of anything else.

He got there because Nigerians are bigots, that's why this dumbo here can make statements as the bolded.

He is there because the powers-that-be chose the weakest mind of us to be president. He is there to continue the status quo. Funny I still don't see him leaving in 2015, unless something unNigerian happens.

I have seldom come across a more succinct summary of the Nigerian political landscape. The question I always ask people who say he is from their area is this: how has that benefited you and your family, or increased your standard of living?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Afam4eva(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
HNosegbe:

You have a point.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Jerie(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: You know why thIs Is funny?....read my lIps -you're a stamped EEDIOT....grade 1 EEDIOT, your EEDIOCRACY IS SECOND TO NON...WAITING FOR YOU DUMBO

I guess when your intellect fails, you resort to verbal abuse. The sorts of abuse you pandy about are a reflection of your upbringing. I don't care if you were hatched in a pod, but I know even your creator must be sad me made you. Go get a life, you silly punk.

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
nagoma:

You are always evading the topic which performance and capacity both of which the president lacks. You also speak as if you work harder than everybody , just because you were told that there is crude oil behind your raffia hut, you think you own it all. You lazy lot must get out of Nigeria before you can claim our sovereign resources as yours alone. The fact we are talking about now is that your champion is a dummy.

What damn performance are you talking about?
Have you even managed a complex project before?

Where were you expecting power to be at this time? Have you examined the things that need to be done encounters to getting this power? And how would you rate the govt efforts to tackle the issues
Roads, what and what roads an be done with our current budget? And what has been done? What could have been done better?
Health, what picture do u see for running hospitals/health care govt, private or mixed, what funds are available to implement international standard health care across the length and breath of the country, how much is needed? What can be achieved on a year to year basis?
Same for other sectors, military, agric, oil etc

Coming here to shout performance, performance, performance without a shred of evidence to show that you even bothered to find out what is going on? And see what can be achieved in 1year plus...
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
seunajia:

Poor attempt, try harder.

How old are you? What has the domestic price of fuel got to do with Mr. President's cluelessness? We said he's not performing you're talking about fuel price? Who should the price of fuel favour if not citizens of an oil producing country

Ah look at that! All Mr. President has to show is asking us to pay the international price of crude. «« Don't you feel silly you said this?

You see, the bottomline is, GEJ has no plan, no track record, nothing! How do you expect someone without a plan to succeed? What were his achievements as LG chairman? when he took over from Alams? Since he took over from Yaradua?

Hahaha he is still thinking right...?

We deserve the leadership we get. Some people voted him because his name is "Goodluck", not because of anything else.

He got there because Nigerians are bigots, that's why this dumbo here can make statements as the bolded.

He is there because the powers-that-be chose the weakest mind of us to be president. He is there to continue the status quo. Funny I still don't see him leaving in 2015, unless something unNigerian happens.

I should be asking how old u are based on your shallow post....if you are really honest with yourself...you would admit that the annoyance felt by those who were asked to pay market price for Pms continues to fuel the desires of chronically lazy Nigerians to bring gej down at all cost...even if is means picking on his grammatical errors to say we told you so...
While gej has his faults people like me cannot stand aside and allow a deranged tibalistic horde of infant reasoning persons to impost their crude outdated welfaristic way of governance on the rest of us.

Three people stood for elections in 2011, gej, Bihari and elruai...
Please tell me what Nigerians did wrong?

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2013
DaLover:

I should be asking how old u are based on your shallow post....if you are really honest with yourself...you would admit that the annoyance felt by those who were asked to pay market price for Pms continues to fuel the desires of chronically lazy Nigerians to bring gej down at all cost...even if is means picking on his grammatical errors to say we told you so...
While gej has his faults people like me cannot stand aside and allow a deranged tibalistic horde of infant reasoning persons to impost their crude outdated welfaristic way of governance on the rest of us.

Three people stood for elections in 2011, gej, Bihari and elruai...
Please tell me what Nigerians did wrong?

What a clueless person. EL Rufai contested in 2011? Who is Bihari? I feel sorry for those who even respond to you here.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
kulutempa:

I have seldom come across a more succinct summary of the Nigerian political landscape. The question I always ask people who say he is from their area is this: how has that benefited you and your family, or increased your standard of living?

Was it people from his area who massively voted for him?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe:

What a clueless person. I feel sorry for those who even respond to you here.
So confirm you are now feeling sorry for yourself?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe:

What a clueless person. EL Rufai contested in 2011? Who is Bihari? I feel sorry for those who even respond to you here.
Yes pick on my grammatical errors...it's what you have sadly been reduced to
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by aljharem(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
DaLover:
So confirm you are now feeling sorry for yourself?

finally you are back, the silly insults you give Nairalanders because of crude oil in SS has not ended. grin grin grin ideeiotis arrogant person.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
DaLover:
Yes pick on my grammatical errors...it's what you have sadly been reduced to

Olodo. Brainless twit still cannot fathom the error revealing his gross ignorance and lack of knowledge. EL Rufai did not run to be President in 2011. Go back and gain a short history lesson to see who did that you are confusing with EL Rufai. Or better still, learn to use google since you have a free laptop at your disposal. Silly olodo. When you are this confused, it should only be those who have time to waste engaging you here.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
with all the money gej has to spend, these embarrassments are the best he can come up with

a true money miss rod administration
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
oyb: with all the money gej has to spend, these embarrassments are the best he can come up with

a true money miss rod administration

Absolutely pathetic. The sad thing is that it is these brainless and ignorant cretins who insist on being most vocal, rude and confrontational on this forum.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Absolutely pathetic. The sad thing is that it is the brainless and ignorant cretins who insist on being most vocal, rude and confrontational on this forum.

violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

thats all they know - jonas blunt instruments from the beer parlour where the one who shouts the loudest wins the argument

why do you think they keep posting in caps cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Olodo. Brainless twit still cannot fathom the error revealing his gross ignorance and lack of knowledge. EL Rufai did not run to be President in 2011. Go back and gain a short history lesson to see who did that you are confusing with EL Rufai. Or better still, learn to use google since you have a free laptop at your disposal. Silly olodo. When you are this confused, it should only be those who have time to waste engaging you here.

Lol...to be honest I actually forgot he name of the third guy, but decided to put el rufai. Something about both of keeps getting me confused...I don't even want to remember him anyway...just needed o get a message across to sane people...unfortunately I am powerless in preventing less intellectually endowed lazy fellows from seeing or responding to it..
Hope this post leaves you with more errors to ejaculate on.
Lol what a silly human being
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2013
oyb:

violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

thats all they know - jonas blunt instruments from the beer parlour where the one who shouts the loudest wins the argument

why do you think they keep posting in caps cheesy cheesy

Man mi, the same way the very mediocre GEJ cannot buy leadership ability is the same way his 'slow' minions and sycophants cannot buy a decent brain to replace the Goat crap in their head. Imagine saying EL Rufai contested against GEJ in 2011. Are these not the utterances, as some of us have argued, that indicate the blind followers of GEJ here are mainly bigoted and clannish twerps who see every "Yarobus" and "abokis" as the same and enemies of GEJ?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
alj harem:

finally you are back, the silly insults you give Nairalanders because of crude oil in SS has not ended. grin grin grin ideeiotis arrogant person.

Am sorry to have insulted you, but how else was I to get you of the parasitic lifestyle you had grown accustomed to?
can we let bygones be bygones and agree to contribute to growth of this country and stop leaching on minorities?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by OsunOriginal: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe:

Man mi, the same way the very mediocre GEJ cannot buy leadership ability is the same way his 'slow' minions and sycophants cannot buy a decent brain to replace the Goat crap in their head. Imagine saying EL Rufai contested against GEJ in 2011. Are these not the utterances, as some of us have argued, that indicate the blind followers of GEJ here are mainly bigoted and clannish twerps who see every Yarobus and "abokis" as the same and enemies of GEJ?

Man, I am amazed at the level of illiteracy and ignorance in those regions - SE/SS. They are too backward in terms of knowledge than I could ever have imagined - thank God for social media.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No More Dismissal Of Corruption Cases Without Trial – CJN / Presidential Amnesty Office: Buhari’s Ministers Battle For Cronies / Army Kills 57 Boko Haram Members & Top Commanders In 2 Weeks

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64