Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ (14198 Views)

I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? / Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals / What To Do If Violence Breaks Out In A Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by 40fied(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2013
I'm surprised you all are saying all these. You all have probably forgotten that this man's human, and does not have super-extraordinary powers capable of solving all the problems facing Nigeria. I know he has his weaknesses, but one thing is for sure, he is very concerned. He is not perfect - no one is - therefore, let's join hands and support him with our prayers.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by ballabriggs: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2013
Fraudulent Nigerian, where at thou? Time to earn your salary O. Oya defend this one wey your master misyarn.

Before I dey talk say this man is on 'sapele water', this is a sign of cocaine and ghanja mixed together.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Feraz(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2013
This is coming from a president Oh well! He would always take the least path of resistance to issues.....or is the 1billion naira food affecting his brain
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by ochukoccna: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2013
Imagine waking up to 2013,streaming BBC news over your smartphone&hearing such been broadcast globally
I remember the snickering in the radio presenters voices even as I type
It is no crime to harbor such thoughts privately
Yet for him to let it out publicly in his capacity as president is a pointer that Ebele Johnny-go-slow has lost his marbles
It is clear we CAN NO LONGER as a nation endure till 2015 before getting rid of this calamity we call president
Let the National Assembly impeach him&Sambo IMMEDIATELY&conduct a fresh poll within 3months
Simples!

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Standing5(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2013
Maybe that's why he is not bothered about fighting corruption. Afterall, Christ is on his way to do justice on corrupt politicians. . . Sincere 9gerian, where you dey now?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Standing5(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2013
God wants to end it all because Islamic insurgents all over the world, Gej seems to be saying.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by ogochukwunasa1: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2013
what more can i say' d retardeen has spoken''' the most foolish man in d world has spoken''' infact d ijaw pple shud be ashamed of dis man''
PHD holder in MUMUISM
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by egift(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2013
This man has leaking mouth.

Raise your hands if you "Voted for Jonathan and not PDP"!
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by dady12: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2013
i think GEJ is asking us a question as a teacher,now we need to give him a simple answer as a students,yes oga idiot,it is time for to stop your looting of the people commonwealth,you and co should stop looting of our billions,in those days people loot and hide but todays looters are proud of their loot,what shall it profit you and co if the masses died in hunger and you and co die in plentifully cos you are waiting for the end time and now is the time
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by baksonlee: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2013
Very sad.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by OsunOriginal: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2013
40fied: I'm surprised you all are saying all these. You all have probably forgotten that this man's human, and does not have super-extraordinary powers capable of solving all the problems facing Nigeria. I know he has his weaknesses, but one thing is for sure, he is very concerned. He is not perfect - no one is - therefore, let's join hands and support him with our prayers.

What is your name, age and state of Origin? I can predict it... fooooooooooooooooolish fool.

Heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by kulutempa: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2013
Breaking News: As from 1st January 2013, I Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Phd, President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, hereby wish to be known as "Calamity Jo". All former documents remain valid. Thank you. Arise O Compatriots..................

-End-

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by OsunOriginal: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2013
ochukoccna: Imagine waking up to 2013,streaming BBC news over your smartphone&hearing such been broadcast globally
I remember the snickering in the radio presenters voices even as I type
It is no crime to harbor such thoughts privately
Yet for him to let it out publicly in his capacity as president is a pointer that Ebele Johnny-go-slow has lost his marbles
It is clear we CAN NO LONGER as a nation endure till 2015 before getting rid of this calamity we call president
Let the National Assembly impeach him&Sambo IMMEDIATELY&conduct a fresh poll within 3months
Simples!

Fast Fast...
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by tpapi: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2013
redsun: Anybody that saw the way he knelt before adeboye will know that he is a helpless deluded clown.Like a typical and unfortunate nigerian child with no cognitive bearings as a result of flawed genetic traits of the parents.

It is a vicious of doom for a people that refuse to think.
remember ur grammer only ends on the website of nland
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by barackohandso(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2013
Nawa oh, na so people hate GEJ reach? Anyway i no blame them sha, when him sef dey always talk like person wey dem dey fry plantain inside him brain. Shior
Endtime? SMH

*Never vote for someone who once had no shoes*
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by 2goodbobo(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2013
As a President, it is very wrong to utter such speech. You are there to give hope to the people and assure them you are going to protect them and not to come out in public and concede to losing the battle simply because "end times" is stated in the bible.

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Pukkah: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2013
Must he talk? Must he continually embarass himself and the country each time he talks extempore?

He should abandon talking publicly the same way he ran away from the presidential debate. Nigerians should hope that one day, they'll be free from the ineptitude of this guy.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Mexyz(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2013
Well this is a blunder on d part of my presido,bt there is sumtn i want sme nairalanders to stp typn. Sme guys wl cme here nd start sayn the leaders re lootn *THEIR MONEY* even wen these people re stl living under their parents.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Mexyz(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2013
Attack me if u lyk,bt d truth mst be tld,even sme of us here dnt pay tax,our parents dnt pay either,so which one is our money? Pray u get to helm of affairs too,because am sure sme of us wl perfrm worst dan these people. Am nt defendn anybdy,nt even Gej.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2013
A president making such remarks from the the church pulpit will never gain the respect and confident from the non christians. This is a clown act! God only exists in his imaginations. Once he is out of office, boko haram will stop!
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by pekelepekele(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2013
You all can see clearly now . Why people prefer to call him CLUELESS than GEJ and why he won the award of the most cursed president in the world
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2013
Pukkah: Must he talk? Must he continually embarass himself and the country each time he talks extempore?

He should abandon talking publicly the same way he ran away from the presidential debate. Nigerians should hope that one day, they'll be free from the ineptitude of this guy.

We are not going to be "free" of anything as long as ethnic/religious/sectional bias and sentiments remain a factor in how Nigerians make decisions. My brother, think about it yourself. How many Nations of the world do you know where citizens are sentimental to the extent they would ignore the very mediocre history of a candidate, that screams "future failure" , and insist on voting for him merely because they resent the ethnicity, region of origin and religion of the other candidates who are a million times better?

Inspected logically, factually and without sentiments, nothing, I repeat nothing, indicated GEJ would even be average let alone effective. If anything, his history showed a man primed to fail and "underwhelm" as we are seeing now. Yet Nigerians, confirming my suspicion they are among the least politically sophisticated in the world, trooped to the polling station to cast their vote for a self-confessed mediocrity. While PDP remains powerful, simpletons and 'business-as-usual' stooges is all they will ever supply. "Boy with no shoe" propaganda, plus appeals to the sentimental and biased nature of Nigerians, will do the rest.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by patanjaly: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2013
Seriously the people i pity most is the northern xtian who voted 4 him.n now he is saying killing u is an end time n nothing can stop since is destine by God.also d igbos who are always his supporters remember ur siblings staying in north. Gej has made them to be sacrificial lamb.so expect more dead igbos from north.n pls dont forget to vote 4 him 2015.

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by otodeluxe(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2013
The man is so confused
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by victorD3: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
ROSSIKE: This Jonathan just talks anyhow. He needs to understand he's the president of a country, and thus should not be publicly uttering religious gibberish about ''end times''.

"Whatever had a beginning must have an end"

So if the president scared you by reminding you that obvious trust then its your business.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Mexyz(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
Check our leaders very well,most of dem re 4rm poor family b4 they venture into politics,hw do u explain givn BILLIONS to smbdy who has neva countd 1million as his own money b4, wit little or no supervisn? U nd i knw d likely result,so also wit us here.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
ahahahahahahahahah This my Uncle GEJ will never cease to a amaze me.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by slimfit1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
I don't no why this northern Christians can't move to the south. Some of you are saying you don't want to be second class citizen. Well ask Gown how he sold bakasi to Cameroon yet the bakasi people are doing fine.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by OsunOriginal: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mexyz: Attack me if u lyk,bt d truth mst be tld,even sme of us here dnt pay tax,our parents dnt pay either,so which one is our money? Pray u get to helm of affairs too,because am sure sme of us wl perfrm worst dan these people. Am nt defendn anybdy,nt even Gej.

GEJ, the slowpoke, is better than you.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Wendyslim(f): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
GARRI (x7):
What stops me from calling GEJ a M0R0N??

cheesy cheesy
GARRI (x7):
What stops me from calling GEJ a M0R0N??

cheesy cheesy
noffin
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by OsunOriginal: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
slim fit :
I don't no why this northern Christians can't move to the south. Some of you are saying you don't want to be second class citizen. Well ask Gown how he sold bakasi to Cameroon yet the bakasi people are doing fine.

What are we discussing here and what's this id.iot talking? Here is one of the bastards that brought us to this point. Baboon brain human being.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by kulutempa: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Gbawe:

We are not going to be "free" of anything as long as ethnic/religious/sectional bias and sentiments remain a factor in how Nigerians make decisions. My brother, think about it yourself. How many Nations of the world do you know where citizens are sentimental to the extent they would ignore the very mediocre history of a candidate, that screams "future failure" , and insist on voting for him merely because they resent the ethnicity, region of origin and religion of the other candidates who are a million times better?

Inspected logically, factually and without sentiments, nothing, I repeat nothing, indicated GEJ would even be average let alone effective. If anything, his history showed a man primed to fail and "underwhelm" as we are seeing now. Yet Nigerians, confirming my suspicion they are among the least politically sophisticated in the world, trooped to the polling station to cast their vote for a self-confessed mediocrity. While PDP remains powerful, simpletons and 'business-as-usual' stooges is all they will ever supply. "Boy with no shoe" propaganda, plus appeals to the sentimental and biased nature of Nigerians, will do the rest.

You are absolutely right. Remember Shehu Shagari? Weak, simple minded leaders like Goodluck are deliberately handpicked by Nigeria's power brokers because they know he won't pour sand into their Gari. The only leader who can make a difference in Nigeria is either someone who pretends to tag along and then shows his true colours when he becomes President, which is rather unlikely, or better still someone from outside the traditional power circle who can come in with fresh innovative ideas. That is our only hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch / Exposé: Intel's Secret Documents Why SS Seaports Will Never Be In Use [must Read / Don’t Fight Over Politicians, They Always Reconcile – Oba Of Lagos