Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,486 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (97656 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / MBA Students: Let's Meet Here / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by wisestman(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
walesy4real: Good day fellow students,

A fresher, Pls can anyone share with me the course materials.

There is nothing in my TMA link.. PLs advice

Pls add me in the Yahoo group too

Email:walesy4real@yahoomail.com

Thanks in anticipation.

Im also a fresh MBA student...i dont think they have uploaded any TMAs yet...are u in Lagos?...im at ikeja study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by nethc: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please what are the courses we are registering for second semester MBA students at NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by papydan(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
i am applying for Msc....i dont knw if they will accept notification of result for screening
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by babymine(f): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hi. I'm a fresh MBA student in Noun Port Harcourt. Is there anyone like me in here? Need some info.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by walesy4real(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2014
wisestman:

Im also a fresh MBA student...i dont think they have uploaded any TMAs yet...are u in Lagos?...im at ikeja study centre

OK. I am in Apapa study centre and I have collected some materials(Hard copy). Pls how many course did u register for . They gave me 6 compulsory and 1 elective. making 7 altogether and 20 units. Pls help confirm with Urs?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by wisestman(m): 2:43am On Aug 02, 2014
walesy4real:

OK. I am in Apapa study centre and I have collected some materials(Hard copy). Pls how many course did u register for . They gave me 6 compulsory and 1 elective. making 7 altogether and 20 units. Pls help confirm with Urs?

The courses are the same for me as well. I havent collected any material, been doing my own reading from the ones i downloaded from the internet...i will go to their office today 2nd August i guess to know if they are ready.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by udoka2: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
A new MBA student too. Hv downloaded d TMAs already. My center Obalende is still not accepting Forms back, anyone at that center submitted her form?

Pls if there is any fresh MBA study group, let me know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by oluatinuke: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Good afternoon all,congratulation to everyone that passed their last semester examinations.Please,I just got admitted to study MBA in obalende but i just noticed that i can't find my university certificate but i have photocopies and hard copy in my mail box and its kind of delaying my registration thou i haven't gone to the study center to submit my document.Please is there a way of completing my registration process without my original university certificate.Need your swift response.

Many thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by udoka2: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2014
@oluatinuke

they will want to sight the originals. Go you may be lucky like my friend. for me they requested for my original certificates.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by oluatinuke: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
udoka2: @oluatinuke

they will want to sight the originals. Go you may be lucky like my friend. for me they requested for my original certificates.
Okay,thanks.

Please kindly help me with past questions for the following courses below:
GST 807 :The Good Study Guide
MBA 801 :Production and Operations Management
MBA 815 :Management Information System
MBA 825 :Research Design & Methodology for Business Decision
MBA 805 Management Accounting
MBA 831 Organizational Behavior and Theory
MBA 841Management Planning and Control System.
Thanks in anticipation.

email address:god_eptiome@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by oluatinuke: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
ayyo: Hello house. I'm currently doing my MBA at NOUN also. In abuja. The courses I'm taking are as follows: GST707
MBA801
MBA803
MBA805
MBA815
MBA825
MBA831
MBA841
Pls let's see how we can know each other & form a study group. Exam is fast approaching.

Please kindly help me with past questions for the following courses below:
GST 807 :The Good Study Guide
MBA 801 :Production and Operations Management
MBA 815 :Management Information System
MBA 825 :Research Design & Methodology for Business Decision
MBA 805 Management Accounting
MBA 841Management Planning and Control System.
Thanks in anticipation.

email address:god_eptiome@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by babymine(f): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
I'd really appreciate if anyone could also help me with past questions on the following courses:
GST 80 7 - The Good Study Guide
MBA 833 - industrial Relations
MBA 801- Production n Operations Management
MBA 815 Management Information System
MBA 841Management Planning and Control System
MBA 825-Research Design and Methodology for Business Decision

M in Port Harcourt and I hear the exams are for next month. Email addy - tickleme4eva@yahoo.com.
Tnks much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Gborostical(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
information is vital in this age
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by samukiwo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hi ! i want to know where the PH study centre is located cos i'm planning on moving back to PH. Thanks
babymine: I'd really appreciate if anyone could also help me with past questions on the following courses:
GST 80 7 - The Good Study Guide
MBA 833 - industrial Relations
MBA 801- Production n Operations Management
MBA 815 Management Information System
MBA 841Management Planning and Control System
MBA 825-Research Design and Methodology for Business Decision

M in Port Harcourt and I hear the exams are for next month. Email addy - tickleme4eva@yahoo.com.
Tnks much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by mimilisticMimi: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please house. I Am a new student. I just got admitted into pdg- information technology under school of science @ ikeja study center. Please i want to know how to go about the registration process and more about how noun handles the course. Your candid response will be highly appreciate. Here is my contact-mimimbakwe@yahoo.com.
Just send me your number and I will call you. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nimarias(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=moodstar]You can paste the courses you currently doing here and your Study center so that others
from your center can easily blend based on same courses you doing this semester.
For more info on National Open University of Nigeria...contact Nimar on 07069707740 08138248703
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by wisestman(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
shegzd:

coontact me please,im at the ikeja center as well

my email address is gene4real@justice.com...send me ur no so i can call u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gistsky: 5:57am On Aug 28, 2014
Pls i want to knw whether d Forms are still avail for admission dis yr.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Markrulz: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2014
i dont talk much, pls only for NOUN students... for any course in NOUN, get 40/40 score for all kinds of tma course.. if interested call 08183680847
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by supermic12: 12:21am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello house,pls I've been given admission in noun and I've paid 50,000 into my e- wallet but I don't want to start now cos I can't meet up wit d exam,so I didn't do any course registration, I want to start in January.Won't they deduct my money and will they allow me to postponed it till next year.pls anyone with info should pls help me....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by babymine(f): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
samukiwo: Hi ! i want to know where the PH study centre is located cos i'm planning on moving back to PH. Thanks

It's at TAP. Along Aba Road, after Oil Mill Market.
Op u able to find it.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by babymine(f): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Markrulz: i dont talk much, pls only for NOUN students... for any course in NOUN, get 40/40 score for all kinds of tma course.. if interested call 08183680847

M in Port Harcourt. Whr r u located?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by sultanmayor: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Hello house,
please can engineers apply for the NOUN MBA?
and when is the next admission due date?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by aronkyshire: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2014
supermic12: Hello house,pls I've been given admission in noun and I've paid 50,000 into my e- wallet but I don't want to start now cos I can't meet up wit d exam,so I didn't do any course registration, I want to start in January.Won't they deduct my money and will they allow me to postponed it till next year.pls anyone with info should pls help me....

Hello, so long as you have not registered any course, your money will remain intact in your account. Yes you can postpone. I did same and no troubles.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Damolux01(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Please, someone should feed me with this NOUN MBA of a thing. Would appreciate informations like school fee, duration, requirements etc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by dammy2good(f): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
BIKO
please i need past questions for

MBA840 Project Evaluation

MBA816 Basic Mathematics and Statistics for Managers

MBF844 Computer Network and Internet

MBA804 Company Law

MBA806 Human Resources Management

MBA818 Business Ethics and Corporate Governance

MKT826 Marketing Management(urgent)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by mumu9gerian: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
dammy2good: BIKO

MBA804 Company Law

Abeg which semester u dey?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by dammy2good(f): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2014
mumu9gerian:
Abeg which semester u dey?

second semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by nicerichard05: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2014
Pls I a want to know everything abt the MBA prog, what is the duration and how much is the fees. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gboyex(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
dammy2good: BIKO

MBA804 Company Law

Pls dammy2good have u been able to get any of this PQ esp MBA816 which is tomorrow, pls sm1 help with the past questions o.uk. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.