Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (13500 Views)

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / The Things That Turn Girls On / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by naijalodge(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
there are Ten things u need to do to keep ur woman...
1. Money
2. Sex
3. Money
4. Sex
5. Money
6. Sex
7. Money
8. Sex
9. Money
10. Sex
i didn't just mean sex,i mean sex like a god....she's gonna go remain with u for u the rest of ur woman seeking life..
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Telling eachother truths
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by 50calibre(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
3 things that have kept mine

1 - I from the onset made her believe she is not indispensable, and that I wouldn't hesitate to get rid of her if the need arises.

2 - I let her know that whatever I give or do for her is just a sign of my goodwill and love and not an obligation.

3 - I make her abide by my codes of conduct in all aspects ( I gave her a PDF during the beginning of our relationship containing 10 golden rules that should be strictly adhered to and never to be flouted)

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by dabrake(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ojeremi: whtever way u wr brought up,the fact dt u trek bare on foot while schoolng doesnt mean u shudnt buy a shoe even wn u have more than enough money.
u nd 2 learn moral etiquette,learn to adore and respect ladies,they arnt servants nor slaves.they are weaker vessels,hence treatd gently if u dont desire to break thm.
Learn to create tym 4 her and urself.lyf is nt all abt business and money,a little luv and compasion like our lord JESUS showd 2 hs followers made hm kw they were
hungry ,he nt only faced hs biz bt he fed three/five thousands.
Dnt b rigid because of wht u av passd thru,b flexible.
always quick to play the gender card. orisirisi. I treat a girl the same way I will treat a guy, just that I give the guy many special preferences.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by location(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
Openness and trust. Say the truth no matter what
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by dabrake(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
lafad11:

Sir! I must be honest with you. All dis u wrote here just proved u aint old enough for a relationship. Doubt if u are in 1. You talk like u are reharsing a script for a movie.

@op
All u need is communication. Ask questions don't assume.
says who? you don too watch ramseyNoah/genevieveNnaji to the extend that they define how relationships should be.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by dabrake(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
50calibre: 3 things that have kept mine

1 - I from the onset made her believe she is not indispensable, and that I wouldn't hesitate to get rid of her if the need arises.

2 - I let her know that whatever I give or do for her is just a sign of my goodwill and love and not an obligation.

3 - I make her abide by my codes of conduct in all aspects ( I gave her a PDF during the beginning of our relationship containing 10 golden rules that should be strictly adhered to and never to be flouted)
me likey 1 & 2.
but number 3? bros, haba!
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by lafad11(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
dabrake:
says who? you don too watch ramseyNoah/genevieveNnaji [url][/url]to the extend that they define how relationships should be.

Bros! Calm down. The way u treat a lady shows how u were brought up. Not saying u shld act like a m.umu or. "Woman Wrapper". But for heaven sake don't come here and talk like u r 1 MR PERFECT. If she's wrong u tell her and if u r wrong u apologise. Treat her like u sis. But when u begin to see ur lady like u are doing her a favour, den wahala dey be dat. Its a mutual thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Oyetboy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
tpacalipse: We have dated for seven years and getting married by April this year though the delay was frm her not me. We have had issues expecially frm her parents. I crushed all those bullshits from them with impunity. Her parents now refer to me as the guy who deos not know how o talk becos I rejected all the bullshitting frm them from them. She once told me she wanted out for some months to sort out herself and to see if I am really d one for her because of my xter. I told her she can go but nobody returns to my life once she has left. Then she changed her mind immidiately. The truth of the matter is that I have suffered so much to get to where I am and really, I am not afraid of losing any relationship.
thumbs up to u jare (y)
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by lafad11(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
[b][/b]

3 - I make her abide by my codes of conduct in all aspects ( [b][/b]I gave her a PDF during the beginning of our relationship containing 10 golden rules that should be strictly adhered to and never to be flouted)

Did u remember to collect her own 50 saphire rules dat shld be strictly adhere to and never to be flouted. Bros! Dis ladies too na person sis o.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
dabrake:
my brother you are right. I wonder why [most] girls see a blunt dude as rude. do we have to fake things? #teamOriginality

Some women love lies but we just have to find a way round them so as not to lose taste and at the same time still make them happy.

Be blunt with style, you can tell her the truth while holding her hands, stroking her hair and even tickling her. but make sure the truth remains the truth!

May God help us. (this goes both ways)
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Darey00(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
tpacalipse: We have dated for seven years and getting married by April this year though the delay was frm her not me. We have had issues expecially frm her parents. I crushed all those bullshits from them with impunity. Her parents now refer to me as the guy who deos not know how o talk becos I rejected all the bullshitting frm them from them. She once told me she wanted out for some months to sort out herself and to see if I am really d one for her because of my xter. I told her she can go but nobody returns to my life once she has left. Then she changed her mind immidiately. The truth of the matter is that I have suffered so much to get to where I am and really, I am not afraid of losing any relationship.
Oga na wash jor.be realistic
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by oluwaisaac(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
Providing ALL her needs; overlooking all childish behaviour; forgetting things which are behind and looking forward to the good things which are ahead!
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2013

You don't have to spell out any rules/put in writing or even sing it everytime, rather i would act it out, she should be old enough to know what i want and what i don't want from my action. if she can't decode, then she's not worth being in a relationship in the first place.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
binger: I try to be as candid as possible with her(honesty)...i tell her about any and everything i consider pertinent(communication)...i make sure she knows how i truly feel for her,care for her and think of her(love)
telling her everything is one quick way to end a relatnship
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Olivialight(f): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mmm my dear u v 2 b very kaiful wit how u handle who u really wan 2 spend d rest of ur lyf wit,u r smothering her&she wanted out cs she cnt handle ur xter bt guess she is jt scared of ow 2 b alone/ start afresh,she isn't staying 4 luv. Ow do u wan ur kids 2 act lyk wen dey dnt sense luv in der home. C'om u v got 2 v feelings sumhw. Even if u wan 2 b mean 2 outsiders mehn ur home daz really bad. Plz cut it dwn dat ain't gonna make any gurl hapi @al.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by giwaayobamiya(f): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
[quote
author=tpacalipse]I make her understand from time to time that I work
very hard for my money, hence, I am not a father xmas. I make know that
gold digging will never be permitted around me. I make her understand
that her parents' opinions do not count in my home and any intrussion
frm them will never be tolerated. I make her understand that I got no
business impressing no body among her family and I shud not be expected
to perform some functions just because her sisters' fiances do. That I
am too busy to call all the time she desires; whenever I called shud be
accepted like that. I make her understand that I gat no business with
her friends, so she shud keep them off my back. I make her know that she
can do whatever she wants as long as she is not interfering with my
business and also as long as I am not paying for her excesses. [/quote]#You are pathetic!
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by nasty45(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sometimes i take ha to banana island and show her adenuga's property tellin ha he's my uncle#dude make em cash n watch ha stay wit u#GET A LIFE BRO,,,¤U'L LOOSE MONEY CHASIN WOMEN BUH WIL NEVA LOOSE WOMEN CHASIN MONEY¤#jst sayin
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by giwaayobamiya(f): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
I know enough to keep quiet when I m annoyed, might not be easy to shut up at times but the time for talking will come later and by then, it will be more meaningful
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Elseductive: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Trust.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by amia: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
tpacalipse: I make her understand from time to time that I work very hard for my money, hence, I am not a father xmas. I make know that gold digging will never be permitted around me. I make her understand that her parents' opinions do not count in my home and any intrussion frm them will never be tolerated. I make her understand that I got no business impressing no body among her family and I shud not be expected to perform some functions just because her sisters' fiances do. That I am too busy to call all the time she desires; whenever I called shud be accepted like that. I make her understand that I gat no business with her friends, so she shud keep them off my back. I make her know that she can do whatever she wants as long as she is not interfering with my business and also as long as I am not paying for her excesses.

Nwoke m, kwe m n'aka.
Your way is the best
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
snthesis:
telling her everything is one quick way to end a relatnship

Because?
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by HyconBc: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
tpacalipse: I make her understand from time to time that I work very hard for my money, hence, I am not a father xmas. I make know that gold digging will never be permitted around me. I make her understand that her parents' opinions do not count in my home and any intrussion frm them will never be tolerated. I make her understand that I got no business impressing no body among her family and I shud not be expected to perform some functions just because her sisters' fiances do. That I am too busy to call all the time she desires; whenever I called shud be accepted like that. I make her understand that I gat no business with her friends, so she shud keep them off my back. I make her know that she can do whatever she wants as long as she is not interfering with my business and also as long as I am not paying for her excesses.
ur last sentence especially signifies u are not in a relationship
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
Olivia-light:
Mmm my dear u v 2 b very kaiful wit ow u handle ow u really wan 2 spend d rest of ur lyf wit,u r smothering her&she wanted out cs she cnt handle ur xter bt guess she is jt scared of ow 2 b alone/ start afresh dat is keeping her 4rm going,she isn't staying 4 luv. Ow do u wan ur kids 2 act lyk wen dey dnt sense luv in der home. C'om u v got 2 v feelings sumhw. Even if u wan 2 b mean 2 outsiders mehn ur home daz really bad. Plz cut it dwn dat ain't gonna make any gurl hapi @al.
If you actually spend some time with me as a friend, you will love me so much, not joking. I can go to any lenght for anyone and I can do anything for anyone. But indiscipline in ladies, I can't stand. And intrussion by spouse's family members in my home, I won't take it. For my children, I will raised them better than I was raised and they will experience maximum love but they will never be pampered.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
giwa.ayobami@ya:
#You are pathetic!
Shud I not be? Who gives a damn?
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
dhrey: hw old is she.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
tpacalipse: I am not that bad and she is staying because she knows how much I love her. But I am a man who does not allow any love to blind me, I dey shine my eye weller. I refused to be used by any woman and any inlaw. Shikennah!

Good.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by StateOfMind: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
tpacalipse: If you actually spend some time with me as a friend, you will love me so much, not joking. I can go to any lenght for anyone and I can do anything for anyone. But indiscipline in ladies, I can't stand. And intrussion by spouse's family members in my home, I won't take it. For my children, I will raised them better than I was raised and they will experience maximum love but they will never be pampered.
Hycon Bc: ur last sentence especially signifies u are not in a relationship

Lol @ can't stand indiscipline in ladies.

I've read all your posts on this thread and I conclude that You are too full of yourself. Too many rules..her family must not do this, her friends must not do this..Once she opts out she shouldn't come back..bla bla bla...Are you a demi God? Are u perfect?

You even went as far as saying someone you call your fiancee can do whatever she wants as long as she doesn't interfere with your business..

What a relationship!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2013

This girl is suffering from low self esteem. She deserves better. If you keep up with this attitude you will have a bitter wife but hey I guess you don't care and unfortunately she is too scared of being alone. Just sad!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by mrczar(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
paulworld: I just need your contributions because am having problems in my relation, What are the things you do or try doing that kept your current or terminated your recent relation.
Ur grammatical xpression iz nofin to rit home about. Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.