Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (13502 Views)

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / The Things That Turn Girls On / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided
dnt deny it, women want a man that is in control, in charge, da boss cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by bosaonline(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
The secret to a successful relationship is communication. For me, I talk about everything, even the complicated issues but gradually. With time, we got to understand ourselves.

Hard times come as often as fly. What we do is tolerance. It's unplanned. We just keep the fire of love burning by defending our uncountable reasons to love, by taking every moment that comes as another opportunity to try and make our relationship grow.

The road is hard but with time you would get to a point where you can't leave each other.

Remember, nobody can deny love, especially if it lasts for a long time. It becomes a way of life.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
dnt deny it, women want a man that is in control, in charge, da boss cheesy
Yea.. Not a blawwwdy dictator tho! I b slave? lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania: Just one thing: Trying not to let my affections take control of me. Most guys start acting funny when they see you are into them a lot smiley
girls are worse
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea.. Not a blawwwdy dictator tho! I b slave? lipsrsealed
all na engrissh, dictator, boss, in charge
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by freecocoa(f): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tpacalipse must be dating a puppy,mscheew.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
all na engrissh, dictator, boss, in charge
Am sure u one of those waka pass school youths.

Mstewww...
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
freecocoa: Tpacalipse must be dating a puppy,mscheew.
all girls are puppies cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Am sure u one of those waka pass school youths.

Mstewww...
dnt hate d player, hate d game
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
Puppy get feelings now... Am guessing a non-living thing. lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
girls are worse

You left out the guys while at it wink

Modify, please cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by SeunPlus(f): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
The key word is LOVE!
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
all girls are puppies cheesy cheesy

Be nice, my girl is not among them sha.
Also my mom
And my girl's mom

The rest? i don't give a damn grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

You left out the guys while at it wink

Modify, please cheesy
cant, dnt date guys, so i wudnt knw,
all i knw is dat i'm sweet, hot caring, athletic, 12inch packing, and i go all nyt nonstop wink
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
all i knw is dat i'm sweet, hot caring, athletic, 12inch packing, and i go all nyt nonstop wink

Your wife's watching o grin
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Jaykizz(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
paulworld: I just need your contributions because am having problems in my relation, What are the things you do or try doing that kept your current or terminated your recent relation.
jst b everly faithful n honest. Above all, b ursef!
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
dnt hate d player, hate d game
U? Game? I laugh in hausa

*zomanazomana*
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
grin grin grin
Asewo!
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nope! I am dating a very nice woman.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:

Don't you feel this feeling of 'worsiness' in you?

BTW, take your adverts to the advert section. Am sure you'll make waves there. grin
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
honeric01:

Your wife's watching o grin
wife
i aint married,
u wan hook me up?
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U? Game? I laugh in hausa

*zomanazomana*
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
tpacalipse: Nope! I am dating a very nice woman.
Woman? Buhahahahaha! Yearrit! U sponsor her and her family rite? She seats at home and u bring d cake ba? We understand! U rule breadwinner! Carry go Oga Militia.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by snthesis(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

Don't you feel this feeling of 'worsiness' in you?

BTW, take your adverts to the advert section. Am sure you'll make waves there. grin
got ya attn, dats all i needed kiss
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
got ya attn, dats all i needed kiss

Can you explain that to me like am a 5-year old because I find what you just said difficult to understand tongue
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
wife
i aint married,
u wan hook me up?

U dey deny her ni? i go tell grin grin
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
try69:
Better! They won't understand that it's a new you.
I wana believe you became rigid outta experience.
Bros, my eye don see. Wetin people no call me. When I was doing my post graduate and I had nothing in my pocket, I was told I had no future by some people cause I was dating their daughter. They called me for meeting several times and they told me either I get a job or I leave their daughter because they did not see any future in what I was doing. They went as far as visiting pastors just because they were looking for someone who b financing them. When I was thru with my MSc and registered for a PhD program all hell broke lose. I was invited again and this time around they told me Bleep off behind their daughter since all I know is to stay in school and I was called unserious. It is a long story and I cant say much here. Let those who think I am mad continue to think so. I have found a method that works for me and it might definitely not work for any other person in relationship. And those relationship genious here, will dinorce ten times before my marriage which I have not even done will be two years old. Mtcheew.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
mimibets:
i have no idea why guys will listen to or try to emulate the poor example of this guy who is clearly a misogynist,this is not the 18th century abeg.Get married first that ur meek lamb will surprise u.if u want to have a good relationship with ur lady,be her best friend before u become her lover.
Who told u she is not my best friend even with my attitude?
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
mimibets:
i have no idea why guys will listen to or try to emulate the poor example of this guy who is clearly a misogynist,this is not the 18th century abeg.Get married first that ur meek lamb will surprise u.if u want to have a good relationship with ur lady,be her best friend before u become her lover.
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by annawhite(f): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
A nice and caring man =,humility is the key word !
Re: What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
Darey_00:
Better
I am bored today, so I am back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.