Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,390 members, 7,864,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46729 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Lol!
You can put it up if you know you have a good track record. I do so I had no problems putting it up. Just took it down recently because I was tired of people judging most of my posts based on my looks.
@ chronique let me burst your own bubble. I don't care if you or anyone here knows me or my friends or my guy cos I have nothing to be ashamed of. I have lived my life like a normal human who made mistakes, learned from them and moved on to better things. I'm very proud of who I am today. VERY
I'm also not scared of my guy knowing about this thread because I haven't given any vital info about him. I have also spoken highly of him and told the world how much I respect him. So I don't see why he should end our friendship/relation if he knows.
Rodger that buster!

Lolz. Easy girl,I never said u did anything wrong. I was just pointing out to you that the world is a small villa n as an intelligent person,you should know that.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

Did you lolz. Lemme check our convo. Well,I dnt want dis to look like I'm taking it personal or nothing. Maybe you might know Udofot(he studied accounting). He finished in 06. Some of his friends are Uyai,Yakki,Desmond,etc. I showed someone ur pix n he knows you. My ex studied enviromental sciences in finished same year with you. Dont wanna start callin names. I just told you abt ur school thing cos you said no one knows you outside here;dnt be too sure my dear.
The names you mentioned here are like Latin to me! Don't know them from Adam! And I repeat so what if you know people who know me? Did they tell you they slept with me or that they have my nude pictures or that I was expelled So what the hell is the big deal about knowing people who know me?
Olodo!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by freecocoa(f): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lmao @ anyone thinking nobody knows him\her on here, if only you know how small this world is.

If I tell you how many people I didn't even know are on NL who know my moniker without knowing I'm behind it eh, you may not believe me.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

Lolz. Easy girl,I never said u did anything wrong. I was just pointing out to you that the world is a small villa n as an intelligent person,you should know that.
Of course I know that! And that's why I do my best to make sure that I have good (not perfect) records anywhere I find myself. I'm not scared of anybody knowing me from anywhere ok?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

Did you lolz. Lemme check our convo. Well,I dnt want dis to look like I'm taking it personal or nothing. Maybe you might know Udofot(he studied accounting). He finished in 06. Some of his friends are Uyai,Yakki,Desmond,etc. I showed someone ur pix n he knows you. My ex studied enviromental sciences in finished same year with you. Dont wanna start callin names. I just told you abt ur school thing cos you said no one knows you outside here;dnt be too sure my dear.
guy, I think you should stop it right there. And you are beginning to sound funny. I think she made a mistake in the first place by giving you her pics.

Irrespective of what may have transpired, all this is uncalled for, seriously.

That's why NL romance section is becoming a more dangerous place for the ladies, especially.

Sweetlemon, please take down any picture of you which may be hanging around on NL. This what kitty kat was explaining to you earlier. In all honesty, I expect you to be sensitive to your privacy.

I have a friend on here, a lady actually. She added me on 2go. To be frank with you, I dont know her nairaland handle. Why? The same reason you have failed address-privacy!

Her reason is that she has experienced some shiit here, romance section. I understand and never bothered about asking her for the handle or any other contact. She has my number but I dont have hers. We have been good friends and she contacted me for advise which i have be able to help her with.

Well, I had to share this so that you can understand that this place can be fun as well as deadly!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
The names you mentioned here are like Latin to me! Don't know them from Adam! And I repeat so what if you know people who know me? Did they tell you they slept with me or that they have my nude pictures or that I was expelled So what the hell is the big deal about knowing people who know me?
Olodo!

Haba,why wud ur mind go to stuffs like dat? I didnt say u messed up in school. I just pointed out to you dat I know pple who know you;simple! By d way,I just checked our convo we didnt even talk abt u. it was so short n u didnt mention ur school. Maybe u're mixing me up wit someone else. In short,I give up. You're too difficult to explain things to cos you end up turning everything upside down. Jeez!!!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

Haba,why wud ur mind go to stuffs like dat? I didnt say u messed up in school. I just pointed out to you dat I know pple who know you;simple! By d way,I just checked our convo we didnt even talk abt u. it was so short n u didnt mention ur school. Maybe u're mixing me up wit someone else. In short,I give up. You're too difficult to explain things to cos you end up turning everything upside down. Jeez!!!!!
*whispers*

bobo, u no dey hia word?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
2sexy: guy, I think you should stop it right there. And you are beginning to sound funny. I think she made a mistake in the first place by giving you her pics.

Irrespective of what may have transpired, all this is uncalled for, seriously.

That's why NL romance section is becoming a more dangerous place for the ladies, especially.

Sweetlemon, please take down any picture of you which may be hanging around on NL. This what kitty kat was explaining to you earlier. In all honesty, I expect you to be sensitive to your privacy.

I have a friend on here, a lady actually. She added me on 2go. To be frank with you, I dont know her nairaland handle. Why? The same reason you have failed address-privacy!

Her reason is that she has experienced some shiit here, romance section. I understand and never bothered about asking her for the handle or any other contact. She has my number but I dont have hers. We have been good friends and she contacted me for advise which i have be able to help her with.

Well, I had to share this so that you can understand that this place can be fun as well as deadly!
jesu! ur point is? abeg na 2 sentence i ask o!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*whispers*

bobo, u no dey hia word?
i tire o. Idowu, u b correct babe and u sabi handle somethings....
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Gosh!!! @ 2sexy: I dnt have her pics o. I dnt have anything that belongs to her,neither do I have any info on her(dat she gave). My only convo wit her was simple n short(just btw 24hrs). It's gonna be childish of me to use her info against her....*slapping myself. Who even send me make I tell am say I sabi her? I for just quite,pretend like say I nor know anything*.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
jesu! ur point is? abeg na 2 sentence i ask o!
omo, 4get dat 1. I just want make she know say things dey happen... U b ogbologbo on ur own and knw how to deal with people. Not everyone can do that.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*whispers*

bobo, u no dey hia word?

babe,I don lock up;I nor talk again. *sealing mouth with super glue,evostic,thread n needle n anything dat can seal my mouth*
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique: Gosh!!! @ 2sexy: I dnt have her pics o. I dnt have anything that belongs to her,neither do I have any info on her(dat she gave). My only convo wit her was simple n short(just btw 24hrs). It's gonna be childish of me to use her info against her....*slapping myself. Who even send me make I tell am say I sabi her? I for just quite,pretend like say I nor know anything*.
bro ido k. I understand but dat does not mean things arent happening. Me i b guy and can survive but d women are more vulnerable...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

babe,I don lock up;I nor talk again. *sealing mouth with super glue,evostic,thread n needle n anything dat can seal my mouth*
better! kiss
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

you're a sly fucktardious centipede, wtf has all your sermon got to do with the thread.
Aint yo dah same millipede that couldn't make it past the first round of the just concluded Mr NL contest. You can't maneuver pusssyy for yo self with this crap.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique: Gosh!!! @ 2sexy: I dnt have her pics o. I dnt have anything that belongs to her,neither do I have any info on her(dat she gave). My only convo wit her was simple n short(just btw 24hrs). It's gonna be childish of me to use her info against her....*slapping myself. Who even send me make I tell am say I sabi her? I for just quite,pretend like say I nor know anything*.
centipede
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kaboninc(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Una get time. Abeg I don 'unsubscribe'. I don send my message across. So if she like make she hear and if she no like, make she leave.

At times...or most times...its best you let people have their experiences.

No time to WAIST.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
prickly: you're a sly fucktardious centipede, wtf has all your sermon got to do with the thread.
Aint yo dah same millipede that couldn't make it past the first round of the just concluded Mr NL contest. You can't maneuver pusssyy for yo self with this crap.
kiss kiss kiss
It's people like you that make me still come to NL.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
prickly: centipede

I nor blame you. If nor be gold circle wey burst,person like you for come dis world? Na condom wey burst na im I blame.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
kaboninc: Una get time. Abeg I don 'unsubscribe'. I don send my message across. So if she like make she hear and if she no like, make she leave.

At times...or most times...its best you let people have their experiences.

No time to WAIST.

No o! Don't go, stay. Stay and keep on blabbing on and on about does not concern you.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

No o! Don't go, stay. Stay and keep on blabbing on and on about does not concern you.
hahahhahahhahaha! i don die o! u something else mehn...

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

I nor blame you. If nor be gold circle wey burst,person like you for come dis world? Na condom wey burst na im I blame.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

look into yo mirror fucktardeen and tell me wah the difference is between yo and dah attached image.
Centipideous centipede.

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Too much drama all the time, na real wa!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
*checks prickly's profile*..created on jan 4th 2012...another regular without an alternate account to throw jabs @people.lol...NL is funny..i know who owns this alternate account
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

don't talk like that ma'am...you opened a thread seeking for our advices.all you got to do is choose the advices that suits you and move on
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ghettodreamz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
I think this thread has accomplished its purpose. I hereby, unofficially close the thread gringringrin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky: *checks prickly's profile*..created on jan 4th 2012 ...another regular without an alternate account to throw jabs @people.lol...NL is funny..i know who owns this alternate account

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Rudewaterz(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon, how did the weekend with ''bed guy's'' family go nah? It's Tuesday already and you promised to give us updates on this same thread. Oya oh!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

don't talk like that ma'am...you opened a thread seeking for our advices.all you got to do is choose the advices that suits you and move on

And as for you, I know why you enjoy seeing those vampires on me. You are one of those fake Mr. Nice guys who lavishes fake praises and flattery on girls here for reasons best known to you. No you never toasted me, but I know your own beef with me and I'm so disappointed at how petty a man can be. Thought it was only females who carry such grudges. But then you popular among the most vile females here so no wonder you act like them.
Go grow some balls and polish your tastes in women.
Ciao!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kaboninc(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Sorry...I forgot to add something. Ohhhh....sorry. I almost forgot. You won't take it. See ya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (41)

How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.