Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46727 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Damn... This thread go sweet o. But how do I read thru 16 pages when its not an interesting novel? *skipping to current page.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Face ur market abeg! Nonsense! He reach ur side? undecided
I tire o.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by FarWatcher: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
please do not take your whole house with you. grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Input(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Face ur market abeg! Nonsense! He reach ur side? undecided
See this okpo o.I noticed your beef from the beginning of the thread against her.

Just maintain your corner this night.

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

thanks man.i'm glad you "saweth" what i "seeing".lol...i had no evil intention whatsoever in that post but as always, she twisted it to fit her thought pattern.

I'll never engage in an E-fight with lemon.not even when i'm drunk.when one sees an advice as someone being jealous, what is their to fight about?
Nada,bro...absolutely nada.everyone has his/her own comprehension of things. We just got to respect their opinion and move on. No time for long things. #lol
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Input:
Can you just quit this LOSER.I know your type trying to claim ITK.

Decided to check u out n saw dis:

Input: That thing they use in their hair abi na cham.
Anytime I perceive the smell my thing dey give standing ovation.

How do I get involved wit a guy who gets hor.ny by d smell of a lady's hair? Bush pig,check next door;ur folks are waiting for u. U're in d wrong place!

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Input:
See this okpo o.I noticed your beef from the beginning of the thread against her.

Feck u! Beef ko turkey ni! Goat!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

How do I get involved wit a guy who gets honey by d smell of a lady's hair? Bush pig,check next door;ur folks are waiting for u. U're in d wrong place!
Lmao!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

i'm a pretender.i agree.in short i'm the greastest pretender that ever existed.at least i admit things when i'm not even wrong in the first place.

On your first thread about your bed guy, i gave you my own piece of advice which is "be yourself".i stopped giving you advice in the subsequent "bed guy" series cos i knew you're only seeking attention.

I don't deny that i've been having a swell time on this thread cos the advices are funny and i'll still laugh again when i see a funny one.even the guests and the posters are having their fun too so why single me out?.

And like i said earlier, i aint beefing you.if you've got evidence of me beefing you personally( which i know you don't but will dodge as usual cos you can't twist that one), post it on here and I WILL APOLOGIZE.shikena.

Say me well to your bed guy
Same way I will laugh my a.s.s out when your turn comes. If you are really as nice as you make people believe you will definitely not support the choice of words people used here. NEVER. talkless of laughing over them. Highest, you would have just kept mum instead of laughing and cheering them on. Your own time will soon come and believe me baby, it will be VERY soon so you berra make more friends here and continue being "nice" to them so that your friends can come to your defence when it happens cos hon, you will be needing them badly
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

How do I get involved wit a guy who gets honey by d smell of a lady's hair? Bush pig,check next door;ur folks are waiting for u. U're in d wrong place!

lmao...this guy dey craze walayi.lmao
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Input(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao!!!
Licking my as.s obediently.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Input:

Thank you very much!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Same way I will laugh my a.s.s out when your turn comes. If you are really as nice as you make people believe you will definitely not support the choice of words people used here. NEVER. talkless of laughing over them. Highest, you would have just kept mum instead of laughing and cheering them on. Your own time will soon come and believe me baby, it will be VERY soon so you berra make more friends here and continue being "nice" to them so that your friends can come to your defence when it happens cos hon, you will be needing them badly

please feel free to borrow more ässes if that the time should ever come so that you won't loose your äss while laughing me.unlike you, if that time should ever come, i'll admit my wrongs and move on with life.NL is not what defines me.

You opened a thread on NL and expect every advice to be sweet and rosy?..like seriously?...anyway, i'll be here on the season 4 and when i see a comment that will make me laugh, i won't hesitate to laugh.

And oh, i'm not nice...i'm a pretender..the greatest one at that.hope that puts a smile on your face
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
binger: Nada,bro...absolutely nada.everyone has his/her own comprehension of things. We just got to respect their opinion and move on. No time for long things. #lol

lol..i had to write those epistles to buttress my points and vindicate myself of any wrong doing to my best of knowledge
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Thank you very much!
Smh!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

lol..i had to write those epistles to buttress my points and vindicate myself of any wrong doing to my best of knowledge
Nwoke oma,imere ofuma...i'll advise u say no more concerning that.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Input:
Licking my as.s obediently.
U lick ur own azz? Bush pig! Ewwwww!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
binger: Nwoke oma,imere ofuma...i'll advise u say no more.

my lips are sealed.i'll only clarify any issue where she twists words against me.thanks man

omo, make i watch THE HOBBIT while waiting for folks that might get banned before this ish is over.i hope i'm not among cos i didn't derail o
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U lick ur own azz? Bush pig! Ewwwww!
LWTMB!! Oh, how i enjoy watching e-fights...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky o grin grin grin

rapugodu nwata kili a, ko na koyeli nonsense.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
binger: LWTMB!! Oh, how i enjoy watching e-fights...

ahahahahahaha....bad guy...no wonder you deserted the derailers paradise
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
ItsModella: lalaosky o grin grin grin

rapugodu nwata kili a, ko na koyeli nonsense.

isi modella, namodella, michelle obama, my sexy green fonted lantern, arapugo mu ya. Nwata afu enwero ndumodu na aba ya n'aru
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

my lips are sealed.i'll only clarify any issue where she twists words against me.thanks man

omo, make i watch THE HOBBIT while waiting for folks that might get banned before this ish is over.i hope i'm not among cos i didn't derail o
lol...we can only hope.go do your thing jare.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

isi modella, namodella, michelle obama, my sexy green fonted lantern, arapugo mu ya. Nwata afu enwero ndumodu na aba ya n'aru
Una don scatter my name for this NL...issorait sha grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

please feel free to borrow more ässes if that the time should ever come so that you won't loose your äss while laughing me.unlike you, if that time should ever come, i'll admit my wrongs and move on with life.NL is not what defines me.

You opened a thread on NL and expect every advice to be sweet and rosy?..like seriously?...anyway, i'll be here on the season 4 and when i see a comment that will make me laugh, i won't hesistate to laugh.

And oh, i'm not nice...i'm a pretender..the greatest one at that.hope that puts a smile on your face

Olodo rabata!
So when you ask somebody for advice you just swallow everything the person says without testing it 1st abi? Olodo ni e gan!
Tell me how forcing me to take your advice will better your life? How will it make graduate with a 1st class in school? How will it make you concerntate better during lectures? Why are you so obsessed with the idea of me taking your advice.
Werepe! Didn't you see others giving different advice from you and your gang? So why talk as if everybody here saying the samething? Anumudu! Oranguuchi wemba chan!
Not everybody was nice. Some people insulted me and left. They didn't come back to rub insult upon insult and force their own version down my throat. They just spoke once and left. But you and your gang kept on bashing deliberately. Bullying me with every tactic known to you. Why?
How would it benefit you in anyway?
Elereweu I'l eherenmew gu andhugurem ga niteee elembu!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

ahahahahahaha....bad guy...no wonder you deserted the derailers paradise
Speaking of the Chat Central,seems like everyone was raptured for tonight...the place is as quiet as a graveyard. Ujo n'atu m
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

i'm a pretender.i agree.in short i'm the greastest pretender that ever existed.at least i admit things when i'm not even wrong in the first place.

On your first thread about your bed guy, i gave you my own piece of advice which is "be yourself".i stopped giving you advice in the subsequent "bed guy" series cos i knew you're only seeking attention.

I don't deny that i've been having a swell time on this thread cos the advices are funny and i'll still laugh again when i see a funny one.even the guests and the posters are having their fun too so why single me out?.

And like i said earlier, i aint beefing you.if you've got evidence of me beefing you personally( which i know you don't but will dodge as usual cos you can't twist that one), post it on here and I WILL APOLOGIZE.shikena.

Say me well to your bed guy

Lala! RudeMuch. grin grin

BTW, compliments!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Olodo rabata!
So when you ask somebody for advice you just swallow everything the person says without testing it 1st abi? Olodo ni e gan!
Tell me how forcing me to take your advice will better your life? How will it make graduate with a 1st class in school? How will it make you concerntate better during lectures? Why are you so obsessed with the idea of me taking your advice.
Werepe! Didn't you see others giving different advice from you and your gang? So why talk as if everybody here saying the samething? Anumudu! Oranguuchi wemba chan!
Not everybody was nice. Some people insulted me and left. They didn't come back to rub insult upon insult and force their own version down my throat. They just spoke once and left. But you and your gang kept on bashing deliberately. Bullying me with every tactic known to you. Why?
How would it benefit you in anyway?
Elereweu I'l eherenmew gu andhugurem ga niteee elembu!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
lemonade, come on sharrap mehn! Wot is she saying? bullying u? How? Osano! U dey claim victim? Hahahhahaha! Sympathy stunts she? I don Jasi! dalu shine! grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Gban Gban Gban

SweetLemon aff Vex oh

U don bash her car, oyinbo rekpete
grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
LMAO!!! dopejemi grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
*pushes popcorn cart into thread*

fresh sugary popcorn here! This drama no go complete without fresh popcorn o. Limited stock.

*smiles as people rush around begging for popcorn*

ok, ok, be orderly form a queue please. E go reach everybody. grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Oahray: *pushes popcorn cart into thread*

fresh sugary popcorn here! This drama no go complete without fresh popcorn o. Limited stock.

*smiles as people rush around begging for popcorn*

ok, ok, be orderly form a queue please. E go reach everybody. grin
do you have those colored popcorn too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41)

How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.