Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,877 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Question For Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Guys (2685 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Essential Dating Tips For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Guys by masterpiecer(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Save your nairas and purchase the bible. Make sure you read it and not let your pastor read it for you. Some people have severe illiteracy.

Ephesians 5 start at verse 20 to 29. I can't stand illiterate and fake Christians.

You are welcome.

dunno what verion of the holy bible you are reffering to but i just read the verses you quoted (Eph 5: 20-29), still didnt find anywhere it was stated that husbands should be submisive to their wives undecided, or r u trying to create ur own version of the holy bible?

1 Like

Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
Lol@created a version!!

U no gon kill me!!!
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
masterpiecer:

dunno what verion of the holy bible you are reffering to but i just read the verses you quoted (Eph 5: 20-29), still didnt find anywhere it was stated that husbands should be submisive to their wives undecided, or r u trying to create ur own version of the holy bible?

Did u read with ur head or ur dick? I didn't expect much out of u but give me some time to show teach u.

Have to use pc.
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Did u read with ur head or ur dick? I didn't expect much out of u but give me some time to show teach u.

Have to use pc.
hehehe...u must be bluffing if you think/say that the Bible commands hubbies to be submissive to their wives. Are really serious?

1 Like

Re: Question For Guys by IamAthens(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2013
binger: Incredible!
wow
Re: Question For Guys by cindyrella(f): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Cindy and Mynd this is not a hotel.
Noted! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? / Simple 27 Rules For My Girlfriend!! / Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.