Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Question For Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Guys (2686 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Essential Dating Tips For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Cindy and Mynd this is not a hotel.
Re: Question For Guys by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Save your nairas and purchase the bible. Make sure you read it and not let your pastor read it for you. Some people have severe illiteracy.

Ephesians 5 start at verse 20 to 29. I can't stand illiterate and fake Christians.

You are welcome.
Exactly
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Flytefalls: I would say it's a guy thing around these parts. He is usually the first to grab my hand/hold/whatever in public. And obviously stare down the next man staring at me. Perhaps it's assertion/possession/protection/humanitarian/rastafarian whatever I dunno. However, I know him, and he'd be hurt if I pulled my hand away. But of course, I love his affection smiley

You are right about the hurt thing. ....Chima get mad when I pull away not because of reasons but to let my body breathe. Tits and azz aren't properties.

You are my wife or girl so I can hold anytime I want is what I hear men say a lot. Bullshit! !!!
Re: Question For Guys by SAFO(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
It's called "handcuffin".

In 9ja it's more traditional but in the states dudes will normally handcuff a chic (not all) when he is insecure. If he sees another dude checkin out his girl and feels threatened, he'll give you that look like "yea this is my b1tch muffukka".

It's usually ugly guys that handcuff, especially when the girl is outta of his league.
Re: Question For Guys by abbe7(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

It also said in the same chapter that men submit to wives too!!!!

Point of Note:
It says wives should submit to their husbands and husbands should LOVE their wives. The bible never said men should submit.
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
SAFO: It's called "handcuffin".

In 9ja it's more traditional but in the states dudes will normally handcuff a chic (not all) when he is insecure. If he sees another dude checkin out his girl and feels threatened, he'll give you that look like "yea this is my b1tch muffukka".

It's usually ugly guys that handcuff, especially when the girl is outta of his league.

Lol. U got issues.
Re: Question For Guys by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
abbe7:

Point of Note:
It says wives should submit to their husbands and husbands should LOVE their wives. The bible never said men should submit.
Can you truly love someone without some level of submision? Funny
Re: Question For Guys by SAFO(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lol. U got issues.

Hey guess what.... I'm having another baby girl, my wife's due in March.

We're thinking of naming her after my father's mother ...... Motinola
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
abbe7:

Point of Note:

When I get on pc....I will break it down for u wella.
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
SAFO:

Hey guess what.... I'm having another baby girl, my wife's due in March.

We're thinking of naming her after my father's mother ...... Motinola

Awewwwww!!! We r expecting too! Congrats suga!!!
Re: Question For Guys by SAFO(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awewwwww!!! We r expecting too! Congrats suga!!!

Congrats as well. Boy/Girl?

I'm already anticipating my hourly bottle & diaper duties at night.
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
SAFO:

Awwwwww. Chima want a boy...we will see.
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
SAFO:

Awwwwww. Chima want a boy...we will see.

Bottles? She better pop a titty!
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can you truly love someone without some level of submision? Funny

Trust me he ain't ready for that.

1 Like

Re: Question For Guys by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I am itching for an arguement jorh
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hahaha Lol @ where my money is....so you're scared? lol
carzola: I tink is a gurl tin cos as a guy I love my hands in my poctek wer my moni is..
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
For real?
SAFO: Na lie most men will let the woman walk ahead so they can be checking out all the various backsides with her unaware..grin

Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Haha lol.... grin grin grin grin grin
SAFO:

Re: Question For Guys by SAFO(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
sanb: For real?

When there's bootay all around, we can't help but look grin
Re: Question For Guys by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oh yeah; Lol...Sometimes, it’s best not to; so you won’t get tempted....grin cool
SAFO:

When there's bootay all around, we can't help but look grin
Re: Question For Guys by amefi(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
MRS. CHIMA AGAIN!!! GOSHSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Question For Guys by Plarp: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
SAFO: It's called "handcuffin".

on point.

And also interracial couples like to do this alot, because they feel insecure in public, or like the attention

1 Like

Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
amefi: MRS. CHIMA AGAIN!!! GOSHSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hey sug!! Missed u!!!
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
I am telling mrs SAFO! !!!
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
Oh SAFO. .we r naming the girl after our mothers or the boy after my hubby.
No English names.
Re: Question For Guys by SAFO(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
Plarp: on point.

And also interracial couples like to do this alot, because they feel insecure in public, or like the attention

Yep, u know the biz.
Re: Question For Guys by chikeorji123(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I know men likes to lead but don't you like it when ur girl is asserting sometimes?

Honestly leading her or not l see it as nothing,but if she insist..no pros though l apprieciate it if she walk on her own so far she's not a cripple...
Re: Question For Guys by chikeorji123(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
cindyrella: I think it is a guys thing.
But I like it when he holds me in public, It makes me feel protected and loved grin

U too like better thing..
Re: Question For Guys by SAFO(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I am telling mrs SAFO! !!!

I may be married but I'm not dead grin

Besides I'm only looking, no harm in that.

Mrs.Chima:
Oh SAFO. .we r naming the girl after our mothers or the boy after my hubby.
No English names.

Good for you. I wanted all Yoruba names but I conceded to at least 1 English middle name.
Re: Question For Guys by abbe7(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Objectively, ladies first; it was clearly written wives should submit.

Objectively, it was clearly written men should love.
(KJV)

Suggestively, loving entails a certain level of submission, and not of the same form for both parties. One has to love with respect and one has to be love with humility.

For a virtuous wife is peace upon to a man and his days will be long.
Re: Question For Guys by MrsChima(f): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Knowing Sexkillz..I will create a thread in religion section for that discussion. I am the last person u want a religion debate with. Hold ur horses.

Safo I m still telling! !!! U KNOW THAT NEGRO GON SAY HE WANTS SOME MO BABIES!!!!!!

WHAT HE THINK I AM?? I EVEN JOKED ABOUT CONDOMS HE GON LOOK AT ME LIKE I DISSED HIS MOMA!

Love my mother in law but she can get dissed too!! Just saying!

1 Like

Re: Question For Guys by masterpiecer(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Save your nairas and purchase the bible. Make sure you read it and not let your pastor read it for you. Some people have severe illiteracy.

Ephesians 5 start at verse 20 to 29. I can't stand illiterate and fake Christians.

You are welcome.

dunno what verion of the holy bible you are reffering to but i just read the verses you quoted (Eph 5: 20-29)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun / BB Pins Of Foreign Babes And Guys Available / Have You Ever Done This For Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.