Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? (21257 Views)

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans / The Nonsense Called Divorce Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? by EfemenaXY: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sagamite:

So, according to this person, the law should be made based on the assumption that something is wrong with men and nothing is wrong with women.

That is not the only fucktardism in the approach, it also leaves all men vulnerable to being abused under the law irrespective of being good or bad men.

When I call people fucktards, some on NL would say I am insulting someone.

Don't mind the moronic person!

It is unfortunate the cretin has a right to vote. Fck democracy!

Still wielding the axe as fiercely as ever eh, Saga? cheesy

Happy New Year o! smiley smiley
Re: Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Still wielding the axe as fiercely as ever eh, Saga? cheesy

Happy New Year o! smiley smiley

Fucktards bokun. One is born every second, I need to keep on wielding my intellectual axe.

It is like playing a Sega-Mega drive game where I need to save the world with a magic axe.

I never greet you dis year. shocked

Happy New Year, baby. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? by EfemenaXY: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sagamite:

Fucktards bokun. One is born every second, I need to keep on wielding my intellectual axe.

It is like playing a Sega-Mega drive game where I need to save the world with a magic axe.

I never greet you dis year. shocked

Happy New Year, baby. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Haha!

You are incorrigible, I tell you! cheesy

Same to you too dear smiley smiley

Hope you don ready my 2K saloon runz money & Dada Osun soap(s) wink cool
Re: Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Haha!

You are incorrigible, I tell you! cheesy

Same to you too dear smiley smiley

Hope you don ready my 2K saloon runz money & Dada Osun soap(s) wink cool

Big things this year, baby.

I am increasing it to N2.2K. cool
Re: Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? by FXKing2012(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
-

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Do Men Want? / Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.