Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam (31959 Views)

Why I Am Now A Muslim – Imo Traditional Ruler / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by brentkruge: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
Geewan:
When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh. And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops. Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy.

Qur'an 110: 1-3 (Complete).

And kept in there at the pain of death! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Geewan(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
Arysexy:

Catholic church alone has a population more than muslims worldwide not to talk of other xtian denominations, so i wonder why they are fantasizing about 1 local champion that decide to make money by publicising his so called joining of islam when thousands are joining eckankar without any igbo giving a hoot.

Really? Please back your assertion with statistics.

1 Like

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by onyfrank: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dap07: He wants to marry more wives...

u guess rite. He want to go mecca to mek money. Watch him
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Wadeoye(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sincerely, South East needs Islam for things to change for better in that region. This is a king converting to Islam - a strong message to his followers there to quickly embrace God through Islam.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by DMainMan: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
mimifonwon: .. "this man is confused, second his attributing ALLAh as AlA maybe a deity his ancestors worshiped. And yes islam was in africa before christianity came, but this man is wrong by calling it the religion of his ancestors, - islam and christianity are both borrowed religions, not any of our traditional religions, btw, did you know Allah is a hedonistic diety that mohammed stole from a tribe he conquered, Allah is not the same as the Christian or jewish God, we christian just think so for sake of peace..-you know sometimes old age can be sickness "- by my mom- it cracked me up, but is not wrong to practice another religion just dont use the excuse that it was the religion of your ancestors. I have heard judaic practicing igbos claim they are jewish, now this guy wants to claim his ancestors are muslim, there is nothing i will never hear from my igbo people. I still love yall..muah!!

aw dare u call ALLAH a diety. What do u think Arab and Hausa christians call GOD.

U ar a big disgrace to womanhood being an educated illiterate. Even a primary one pupil knows dat ALLAH is GOD.

THERE IS NO OTHER god BUT ALLAH (GOD) and Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is His Messenger

3 Likes

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Geewan(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
brentkruge:

Just your opinion!
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Arysexy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Wadeoye: Sincerely, South East needs Islam for things to change for better in that region. This is a king converting to Islam - a strong message to his followers there to quickly embrace God through Islam.

shut up! who made him a king? and how does ur yoruba that have more muslim than christians better than igbos?

We reject islam in its entirety! This kind of rubbish will not happen in Anambra, that chief will die the next day. we dont want pollution of our land.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Limaoscar: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
That's great news. All non muslims on NL are invited to join the religion of peace! Islam.

Yes we all will...matter-of-fact, i 'm now reporting for duty. where are the bomb straps and the 72 virgins agreement for sign-off...mschewwww!!!....Join the religion of peace ko, join the religion of piss ni.
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Joeblis(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Bhwahahahahaha this is fucking funy can't you guys see the look on this mans face??am seeing frud ..lol this mans case just reminds me of one igbo man in my community that converted to islam by one alhaji just because of a toyota bullet bus to facilitate his bussnies..the deal didnt went well as the ibo man coudndt live with the 5 times prayer tingy...lol uptill 2day the man still flex with his bus..i cant really remember the name they do cal him now as a result of this incident..it's in ibo sha
so dnt trust a ibo man whe it comes to situation like this.
Am awt bwhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Wendyphil(f): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Worldlife: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
FXKing2012: yet another lost soul
u are the lost soul, the man was in the right path
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Joeblis(m): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Bhwhahaha see NL muslims rejocing so you guys actually believe this trash...bwhahaha keep rejocing while the IGBO man is smiling to the bank bhwhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Arysexy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Worldlife: u are the lost soul, the man was in the right path

yes the man was on the right path but now he is on the wrong path. He has gone astray!

1 Like

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by amlydave: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
This is comedy. Hahahahahahaha. What took the old man such a long time to revert to his fore fathers religion. At his age I wonder what relevance that will be to anyone.
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Wendyphil(f): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Wadeoye: Sincerely, South East needs Islam for things to change for better in that region. This is a king converting to Islam - a strong message to his followers there to quickly embrace God through Islam.
Anu mpam!!,hw good is ur region,nonsense!.We Igbos dnt nid ur so called religion 4 our betterment,u guys shld kip it 2 urselves.,mtchwewww.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Worldlife: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
Arysexy:

yes the man was on the right path but now he is on the wrong path. He has gone astray!
continue mislead urself, islam has come to stayed if it pain u go n jump logoon

2 Likes

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Wendyphil(f): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Wendyphil(f): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2013
Anu mpam!!,hw good is ur region,nonsense!.We Igbos dnt nid ur so called religion 4 our betterment,u guys shld kip it 2 urselves.,mtchwewww.

1 Like

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by gowaga68: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2013
ignis: This is not news. Do you know how many people in the
North who convert to Christianity everyday? Do you
know how many Muslims and Christians who convert to
Hindu in Europe everyday? A lot of people convert to
whatever they like everyday. We encourage it. It would
have been news if the Igbos kill him or attack him
because he converted to Islam. In fact we should give
the Igbos credit for tolarance. If a Muslim Chief convert
to Christianity in Hausa/Fulani land, just imagine what
will happen?
Oga ade, do you have record for Hausa/Fulani Chief converting to Christianity and being killed or done any harm Abeg if you dont have anything good to say just keep quite pls,ppl like you are the main reason why the country is still left behind. Bigot!

1 Like

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Arysexy(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2013
Worldlife: continue mislead urself, islam has come to stayed if it pain u go n jump logoon

islam has misled u dat western education is haram dats y ur english is incoherent. mumu!

1 Like

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Worldlife: 12:18am On Jan 13, 2013
Arysexy:

islam has misled u dat western education is haram dats y ur english is incoherent. mumu!
mr english! Continue misleading urself urself. Gudnite
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by sweetcheecks(f): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2013
mbhs139: The belief that mankind will rise from the grave, an integral part of the three Abrahamic faiths Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, is not just a myth or wishful thinking but is based on real scientific principles.

Shouldn't the right sequence be Judaism, Christianity and Islam than visa vesa? Just passing by!
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by BeingAkorede(m): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR !

4 Likes

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by brentkruge: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2013
Geewan:
When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh. And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops. Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy.

Qur'an 110: 1-3 (Complete).

brentkruge:

Geewan:

Just your opinion!

really? lets see:

Bukhari, volume 9, #17: "Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Bukhari, volume 9, #57: Narrated Ikrima, "Some atheists were brought to Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's messenger forbade it, saying, "Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire)." I would have killed them [size=15pt]according to the statement of Allah's Messenger, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."[/size]

Muslim Book 016, Number 4152: 'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported Allah's Messenger as saying: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community.

Muwatta of Imam Malik #1410: Zaid b. [size=15pt] Aslam reported that the Apostle declared that the man who leaves the fold of Islam should be executed.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by kheart(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2013
Welcom May Allah guide us all aright.

1 Like

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Walexz02(m): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2013
@Pagan 9ja the hadiths you quouted are weak hadiths, moreover, you where just gathering stories from people whome are not considered fit. On the issue of ceizing the wealth of the kafeers after war by the soldiers who fought with the prophete, read the quaran again, and you will see that Allah(swa) told the prophete to condem it,the issue of Muhammad trading a slave wt his soldiers is false, you where just gathering stories from irrelivant sources...Quote the Quran please!
It is pathetic that You have gone far in this your paganism,but all thesame, Allah guides those whom He wish to guide... May Allah guide us all to the straight path.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by gowaga68: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2013
Arysexy:

Does speaking or writting english correctly means your not misled or educated? Abeg go read well.
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2013

shhhhhhhhhhhhh

YOU MEAN IGBOS NEED TO JOIN SUICIDE BOMBERS FOR THE REGION TO CHANGE FOR BETTER?
HOW GOOD IS BORNO AND OTHER MUSLIM STATES?

I ALWAYS HEAR ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE BUT HOW COME TERRORISM FROM ALL OVER D WORLD ALWAYS HAS STH 2DO WITH THIS SAME RELIGION OF PEACE?

3 Likes

Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by gowaga68: 12:37am On Jan 13, 2013
brentkruge:

really? lets see:

Bukhari, volume 9, #17: "Narrated Abdullah: Allah's Messenger said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Bukhari, volume 9, #57: Narrated Ikrima, "Some atheists were brought to Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's messenger forbade it, saying, "Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire)." I would have killed them [size=15pt]according to the statement of Allah's Messenger, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him."[/size]

Muslim Book 016, Number 4152: 'Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported Allah's Messenger as saying: It is not permissible to take the life of a Muslim who bears testimony (to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and I am the Messenger of Allah, but in one of the three cases: the married adulterer, a life for life, and the deserter of his Din (Islam), abandoning the community.

Muwatta of Imam Malik #1410: Zaid b. [size=15pt] Aslam reported that the Apostle declared that the man who leaves the fold of Islam should be executed.
[/size]

Na so? Abeg quote from the Qur'an!
Re: Imo Traditional Ruler Converts To Islam by brentkruge: 12:38am On Jan 13, 2013

[size=15pt]Ibrahim Ali calls for 'Apostasy Act'[/size]

Malaysia

Parliamentarian Ibrahim Ali (IND-Pasir Mas) has urged the federal government to come up with an Apostasy Act to address an alleged rise in apostasy among Muslims.
“I think that a Akta Murtad (Apostasy Act) must be passed to handle the apostasy issue,” said the MP today while debating the motion of thanks for the royal address.
He alleged that there are many cases of Muslims who are getting close to other religions and some turning apostates, something which he believe is worrying.
"Presently, there are already Muslims who are turning to the church to find peace," claimed Ibrahim.
However, the Pasir Mas MP said that blame must also be apportioned to the Muslims themselves as some of the more well to do are not fulfilling their responsibility of helping their less fortunate brethren. . . . more

http://my.news.yahoo.com/ibrahim-ali-calls-apostasy-act-062307630.html

How can you genuinely celebrate the converting of one man and deny others the very same rights? This is delusional! Freedom to all please to covert to whatever or become atheist! Then adn only then can you celebrate one man! Else this one na OJORO grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics / Importance of Ayatul Kursi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.