Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (45147 Views)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by lacasa: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
Samchelsea: it seems u don't understand Hausa so u're waiting for someone to interpret what he said before commenting......it would better you go and meet the SHEIK cos both of you are allies

Wai "interpret" ..hhehe grin

Lalai kana neman karin ilimi domin bakasan waye lacasa ba grin
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
This people are brewing civil war. SSS needs to start killing these elites not making their alterations public.

When Buhari said the job of the SSS was to eliminate national threats whether South or North through infiltration and Brutality. Many people said he is a blood thirsty goon.

What is this Gumi doing alive? I know for a fact that Azazi and Yakowa have something going on between them. The Armory where weapons were stolen from was in Kaduna.

Although Azazi the secessionist/gunrunner and Yakowa might have had plans against Northern Muslims, I see no reason why the SSS should allow such info to leak out. This Gumi guy should be disgraced through propaganda campaign and killed afterwords. Take your time, disgrace him, dig up his dirts, set him up with horrible crimes, make it public then kill him.

I can't believe even after knowing that Azazi and Yakowa were both killed, this stoopid fool will still come out to say this spiteful sermon. Aren't you tired of the trouble in the North already? Imams, Oritsejafors and people like them, need to be killed one by one. Who is charge of SSS? Their services are not sufficient.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by lacasa: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
excondido: instead of condeming d sheikh, u r trying to make a case for islam. ur sense of judgement is obviously in question.

'Sense of judgement' indeed grin

​ so​ funny Ђδω u overlooked the preceding comment i was replying.

#bigot undecided
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Josh316(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE ASSASINATE THIS BASTARD AND HIS FAMILY.... I will PAY ANY AMOUNT TO ANYONE WHO DOES SO!

It's time to start erasing fellows like these off our planet

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by mu2sa2: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

U just spewed a SHIP LOAD OF CRAP! and ended up making NO SENSE@ all. Does a man of peace preach violence? What a contradiction!
Where is the violence in what he said? The Sheikh said a plot was being hatched, but you and your fellow travellers in insults cant refute that and are wasting your data bundle spewing gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
mu2sa2: Where is the violence in what he said? The Sheikh said a plot was being hatched, but you and your fellow travellers in insults cant refute that and are wasting your data bundle spewing gibberish.

I knew there must be a sheik Gumi apologist amongst you " peaceful " lot

What is his proof?
The onus is on him to Prove it
You cannot just open your mouth and talk nonsense,inciting people
Is he asking for more non Muslims to be killed so you all can rejoice
Is that the plan?
Haven't Islamists killed enough Christians?
How many do they need to kill in order to be satisfied?

It is time authorities started arresting these wicked mallams that incite almajiris to kill
Enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by HARDDON: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
What an arrant nonsense!

Dese r d fanatics and bigots behind BH. Yet d government wud claim not to seee.

What a religion ... Celebrating d lose of lives?

Haw I'm i sure this man's is not involved in dis bloodshed?
Dingy, squalid squirrel.

why is it that dis religion and all in Favour of it comes dirty? And grow some weird beads? Smell like cows. And node vainly 5 f'ing times a day?

And in flesh fight ƒoя dier docile god. Laying waste to lives and properties.

Hear dis: all you Muslims dat Saч dis country wud not knw any form of peace, your generation is CURSED IJN .

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Ddaji(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
love this nairaland forum,especially my leisure time,forum internate warriors and noisemekers.sheik Gumi is chief iman of popular kaduna mosque(sultan Bello mosque)let GEJ security agent arrest him.Mts....arrest my foot.christian leaders made more dangerous statement in the present of GEJ and nobody was arrested.What sheik said is known fact.Nobody can arrest sheik under this queen fake marriage called nigeria.Rubbish!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nex(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
AND GOD SAVED TIMI DAKOLO...EVEN THOUGH HE WANTED TO JOIN THEM IN PLOTTING AGAINST NORTHERN MUSLIMS.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by anataala: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
this is just propaganda, what did he said that CAN president doesn't not say more than that,he have not said anything wrong on the audio i listen but he just made observations nothing more than that, and every one is entitle for his opinion but for those that can not speak Hausa ask u friends for interpretation, the just want black mail the man.

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
ndu_chucks: A clear indication of political sophistication the ability to respect our constitution and welcome the rights of all citizens to express themselves freely even if one strongly disagrees with such expression.

The Sheik is entitled to his opinion no matter how repulsive it may seem. If he crosses the legal line, let them go and arrest him if they have the balls.
please this is not USA.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by mu2sa2: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
babyosisi:

Thank God that Allah and God are not the same,you just said so yourself,they have different attributes.
The God I serve will not blow an innocent person to pieces on account of a lunatic shouting allahu akhbar and blowing up himself
Thank God we both agree on that point

In your opinion Allah killed yakowa and the muslims with him and made their wives widows and children orphans to prevent a Christian governor in Kaduna
IMO God didnt. it was the work of the enemy
Thank u for making urself clear that the god u serve doesn't take life. At least we know the type of god u serve and no point wasting time discussing any thing with u about GOD Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
chosen04:

How can you bring him down without his supporters going on a killing spree as usual?

Same way Osama Bin was brought down.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
seanet01: The man is a M.A.D man. Not a true Muslim.
As a true Muslim, you are not expected to say jargons like this.
No wonder i hate Northern Muslims so much. Too hypocritical for my liking.

How do you know that he said all that. Have you seen the video? These people ranting insulting and jeering on Nairaland are more dangerous that Gunmi. Is it not the same xtian groups who sent fake damaging report on sheikh Gummi to Saudi government? The man was arrested and incarcerated for months and investigations showed them for what they are - deep seated hatred for what he stood for - the truth. The Saudi government clearly showed that and even obasanjo testified that all the damaging fake intelligence report was prepared locally here in Nigeria by evil men with connivance of the so called security services. Gunmi as soon as he gained his freedom said he had forgiven them, they are at it again.! I am sure this fabricated report is from a southern christian paper
It will again be proved false and malicious. they have a more dangerous person Ayo ojitsefor and nobody is reporting on his hateful activities.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
Josh316: PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE ASSASINATE THIS BASTARD AND HIS FAMILY.... I will PAY ANY AMOUNT TO ANYONE WHO DOES SO!

It's time to start erasing fellows like these off our planet

Very Christian indeed! You must be a pentacostal. shocked

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Emmysteve: Illeteracy is a disease.

Illiteracy !

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by HARDDON: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
mu2sa2: Thank u for making urself clear that the god u serve doesn't take life. At least we know the type of god u serve and no point wasting time discussing any thing with a u about GOD Almighty.

Who is dis smelly dirty drone ?

Comon run off to your cows . Do you ĸпoω anytin abt God?

Tw3rp

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
nagoma:

Very Christian indeed! You must be a pentacostal. shocked

Pentecostal !
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Dee60: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Honourable President His Excellency GEJ,listen to OBJ's advise and act fast. Kid gloves wont work with people who are bent on causing trouble!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by mu2sa2: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
anataala: this is just propaganda, what did he said that CAN president doesn't not say more than that,he have not said anything wrong on the audio i listen but he just made observations nothing more than that, and every one is entitle for his opinion but for those that can not speak Hausa ask u friends for interpretation, the just want black mail the man.
God bless u for ur post. A man says his mind in simple hausa, making an innocuous statement to a particular audience. Somebody renders his statement into english, twisting the meaning to cause chaos.And see what is happening on NL!

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Pstsmith(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
is it when he died dat uve come to say it
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by chuks49(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Kamanda: All you moronic and brainwashed Southern christians that voted for Jonathan and not PDP should enjoy the fact that your President is a Weak,Liverless,Sissy Dummy.

He will do nothing about this until they come and get him,then the above mentioned Southerners will start making noise.
Shame.At least the Northerners know what they want and they go for it with their all.

A REAL President would have had the Gumi guy Chilling in a Solitary Confinement or better still mingling with worms in a shallow grave.

Wetin bring Jonathan for this mata

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by FiftyFifty(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
What if “his“ accusations turn out to be true considering d fact dt since their demise no single bomb xploded in KD?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by kmzee(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Not surprise that statement like this come from so-called SHeik Gumi(a fanatic).
Christians in Nigeria never have any negative thoughts nor plans
against muslims, but are aware of so much HATE and perpetual
plans do dominate the non-muslims emanating from the mosque almost
everytime they gathered and prayed. So much discrimination against
the Christians in-terms of jobs,appointment etc. I think that comment
by GUMMI is just a figment of his imagination all their EVIL plans
of decades will surely catch-up with them
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
vanstanzy: “The prominent people from Kaduna State wrote the memo, and included it with audio and video tapes of Gumi’s preaching,” the source continued. Gumi in one of the tapes, which I will give you the Internet link, indeed said that Yakowa and Azazi died while meeting on anti-Muslim issues. He was also heard in the tape saying that, it was a plan with General Gowon using the burial in Bayelsa as a cover up for them to meet and that is why Yakowa followed Azazi alone without his ADC. Gumi in the audio tape also said that the Muslims of Kaduna State should never allow a situation that will bring about a non-Muslim to be governor, alluding to the fact that it was Allah that did this (crash) for the impending danger being planned against Muslims.”

Una see am, so am right allah did indeed murder those two. grin grin grin grin grin

Who are these prominent bast*rds in kaduna hiding to write a criminal and malicious memo? Let them come out and present their case for everyone to hear. It is the CAN pathological hatred for Gunmi family and the mor0ns on Nairaland are taking in everything without question. Let them post the video here on NL if they have any honor and truthfulness . Mischivious swines. shocked!

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Na him type wey tinubu go dey dine with. Every northern muslims shares the same ideology with this sick sheik gumi.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by drexx(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
chosen04:

How can you bring him down without his supporters going on a killing spree as usual?

They go on a killing spree and so? look let me let all nigerans know that no man has a monopoly of violence. That some people have decided to show maturity and stay calm does not mean they cant kill too. When we make statements like this, we make those foolish muslims to feel proud. Abeg let them kill. I pray God to give me access to the corridors of power soon. Genocide would be the case for all this foolish, backward minded muslims.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
God seems to have forgotten Nigeria.

Every and anything is wrong in this country. Nothing works . Nothing will change. Nothing will ever work.

The future for Nigeria, if it continues in its present state is doomed.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
chuks49:

Wetin bring Jonathan for this mata

I thought he was the president ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) / Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.