Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,317 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (44700 Views)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Hardfact: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
It's like only in Northern Nigeria that religion is do or die. Why?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by anataala: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
vislabraye: As long as these Islamic extremist are still alive, the world will know no peace. Imagine the things coming out of his mouth.
Is that what his quran taught him? Sowing seed of discord? So it was Allah that pulled down the chopper from the sky? So their Allah must be a suicide bomber.
the world will only know peace if there is equity,fairness nd justice, nd even in xristian the are as many if not more than extremist than Muslim all over the world, you can go back to history nd check
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by manny4life(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
bintalabi:
oOoooooopoooonu oooodddeeeee

Who is this one kwa... biko go and hide your head in shame... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Ikwerefistson: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
excellence44: y
is their no vacant rooms in calabar prison big enuf 4ds he goat.ds shrek has gone 2 far
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by thaoriginator: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
everybody talking
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pneumaticos(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
mu2sa2: Who is the M.O.R.O.N now? Freedom of speech is guaranteed under the nigerian constitution. The Americans we claim we are copying exercise their freedom of speech fully, that is why u find a whole movement comprising respected professional even to this day saying the 9/11 downing of the twin towers of the world trade was a US govt conspiracy.And nobody insults them as u people are doing on NL because Sheikh Gumi spoke his mind - some good christians are even suggesting he should be murdered!

the confusion in the koran that has gotten you confused will not make you deal with the real issue...if the sheikh get to come to christianity,islam says kill him.if i decide to be a muslim today my church people prays for me..too much difference lolz

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by anataala: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Walexz02: ... Oga o, is it not better to let the sleeping dog alone, why is this man raising issues that oughto be 4gotten? Afterall they are dead already so, why not let go of the issue even if it is true? Well, I guess the FG should look into the issue and if this Sheik cannot provide evidence to what he has said, then he should be dealt with accordingly.
every one is entitle to his own opinion, nd we are in demo-crazy, freedom of speech is allowed

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Man of Steel: pls Sheikh Gumi, it aint too late to go back to primary school despite your age and white beard/hair/goatee which i tot waz supposed to symbolise wisdom. pls if u were a product of the almajiri system while growing up as a young boy, you should note that western education could have taught you that there are better conspiracy theories that you could have come up with. Look, i dont expect you to watch films like avatar, Lord of the rings, seseme street or even cartoons such as tom and jerry and understand a thing, but i would suggest you take an IQ test at this point because my earnest prayers for you and your kind all these years seem to have yielded nothing(your words get less and less intelligent by the day. SO, I DONT BELIEVE THAT BOKO HARAM KILLED YAKOWA/AZAZI AND I ALSO DONT BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS ANY PLOT AGAINST MUSLIMS. BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT NIGERIANS WILL CONTINUALLY REMAIN UNDER THE CURSE OF GULLIBILITY TILL THEY ARE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH YOUR GENERATION OF IMAMS,PRAYER CONTRACTORS, AND FLAMBOUYANT JET DISPLAYING PASTORS.

Don't believe all you read. It's just propaganda from mischievous Christian extremists. Sheikh Gummi is well educated . A senior military officer in the Nigerian army before he left on his own to take up Islamic scholarship like his father. In addition to that he has a PhD from a Saudi university. But I know by your training and culture you are suppose to look down on Anything Saudi Arabian - so you are expected without fail to ridicule their education even though it's many times better than Nigerian education in all aspects.I think there are very many naive and very gullible who will always take any malicious rumor as the truth provided it is against Muslims.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
mu2sa2: Who is the M.O.R.O.N now? Freedom of speech is guaranteed under the nigerian constitution. The Americans we claim we are copying exercise their freedom of speech fully, that is why u find a whole movement comprising respected professionals even to this day saying the 9/11 downing of the twin towers of the world trade was a US govt conspiracy.And nobody insults them as u people are doing on NL because Sheikh Gumi spoke his mind - some good christians are even suggesting he should be murdered!

Don't mind them.

A lot of people on NL are ignorant . They sit here abusing all and sundry with nothing constructive to say. How can they understand freedom of expression when they sit here on NL insulting anyone who disagrees with their opinion.

Don't waste your time on these empty barrels!

PS No good Christian will support murder
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Ikwerefistson: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
babyosisi: Why can't this sheik Gumi just shut up his big mouth
Hasn't he incited his followers enough
Doesn't he know some of his brothers can go a killing with this his Stoopid baseless accusation?
Aren't we having enough bloodshed in Nigeria as is?
u guys re toking as if its only d muslims dat hs monopoly of voilence.so 4d fear of d muslims we wil alow animals lyk ds shrek 2go free,never
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by aurenflani: 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
palugy colina:

It is now clear that both azazi and yakowa was killed my the hausa muslims..
Chai..dis country..and somebody will come on tv to say we are getting there..

Nigeria which way?

No they were actually killed by the bomb planted on the helicopter by Yar'adua. I saw him doing that an hour before the chopper took to air. Iidiot.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by harrisnimasa(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
If u knw his late father u wount be surprise wit what his saying,His father was the most controversial man in the north,like Osama bin Laden .his late dad was a terrorist and nt a sheckh..i was in Kaduna during the xmas i was surprisd to c every mosque under lock and key..after every prayer,y becos the hausa gov knws there hiding place and he wouldnt want to stain his tenure,but if Yakowa had tried that it would hav led to another crisis,all hausas are Boko haram either they are boko haram,sponsores or sympathisers,make and hausa man the president today boko haram will die down"only a ninja can kill a ninja"

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by anataala: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ikwere fist son: u guys re toking as if its only d muslims dat hs monopoly of voilence.so 4d fear of d muslims we wil alow animals lyk ds shrek 2go free,never
no body have monopoly over violence but he is entitle for his own opinion in case u forget CAN president have says more insensitive and obstructive words that can cause havoc, than what sheik Gummi have said but no body said anything, allow him to talk because he have freedom of speech in Nigeria.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
anataala:
every one is entitle to his own opinion, nd we are in demo-crazy, freedom of speech is allowed

Thank u.

Talk is nothing . America does not stop anyone from bad mouthing them from now till kingdom come.

In fact, they welcome all the "loud mouth"so they can use what you say to bring you down.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by anataala: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Thank u

welkom jare

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by tomakint: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
free13: Very silly man.
Very soon the boko haram members on NL will come and defend this ba.stard.
They have always done that and shall continue to do so till eternity! The truth is that they are under a spell that has caged their reasoning faculties and shall perpetually remain so all in the name of Muhammadian teachings undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pneumaticos(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
nagoma:

Don't believe all you read. It's just propaganda from mischievous Christian extremists. Sheikh Gummi is well educated . A senior military officer in the Nigerian army before he left on his own to take up Islamic scholarship like his father. In addition to that he has a PhD from a Saudi university. But I know by your training and culture you are suppose to look down on Anything Saudi Arabian - so you are expected without fail to ridicule their education even though it's many times better than Nigerian education in all aspects.I think there are very many naive and very gullible who will always take any malicious rumor as the truth provided it is against Muslims.

Don't believe all you read. It's just propaganda.pls what is it that we read that were propaganda ..would like to know before my next comment
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
SELFWORTH: .

...Take the govt house from your computer?

Why don't you take the first step and many will follow you!

I am nt from that part of the country i would hv love to.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by anataala: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ikwere fist son: is their no vacant rooms in calabar prison big enuf 4ds he goat.ds shrek has gone 2 far

you will enter the prison before him with CAN president, because what Can president have being saying warrant him to go to prison direct not Shaikh
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
pneumaticos:

been going through your posts,,u seem like an immature guy lolz
u are a muslim,feed with all manner of teachings ..but still dont know the real God.try jesus and ur life will be different and who will also teach how to communicate in love

What about the other 2 are they not real? I am told you have 3 gods- father son and spirit.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Yarn2me(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
What makes him a prominent muslim cleric??
Hmmm.. Dis man just wanna make the news... Aside he is not admired by any muslim faction...
Left for me... I will discard dis news....mmmmttttttcccchhhheeeeewwwwwww....rubbish!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nyntynplus: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
I also wonda wt Yakowa has to do wit Azazi to d xtent dey evn die 2gda...hmmn /Azazi said PDP r boko haram nd Yakowa is a PDP
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by yuzedo: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Emmysteve: Illeteracy is a disease.
I agree! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pneumaticos(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
tomakint:
They have always done that and shall continue to do so till eternity! The truth is that they are under a spell that has caged their reasoning faculties and shall perpetually remain so all in the name of Muhammadian teachings undecided

spell no it the spirit of confusion and lies controlled by their general overseer the devil himself

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
nagoma:

What about the other 2 are they not real? I am told you have 3 gods- father son and spirit.

Christians do NOT have 3 "gods". Your informer is as ignorant as you!

All these people who know nothing about Christianity but start commenting on NL anyhow . The God that answereth by fire will answer you accordingly. Amen.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pneumaticos(m): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
nagoma:

confess the lordship of jesus over ur life so as to understand the explanation of the question you asked..even before i start

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by elrony(m): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Not suprised!!...so allah don turn psycopath wey dey kill ppl inside helicopter?...ISLAM-A-BAD.. noni..

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
yuzedo:
I agree! undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by SELFWORTH: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
pneumaticos:

confess the lordship of jesus over ur life so as to understand the explanation of the question you asked..even before i start

Please!!! it's Jesus (with a capital J)
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
pneumaticos:

Don't believe all you read. It's just propaganda.pls what is it that we read that were propaganda ..would like to know before my next comment

The false quotations that brought all the insults from your NL gullible crowd. Read my longer post above. They will plant anything and say anything to destroy this man Gummi. He was arrested in Saudi due to similar false reports from the same kaduna Christians accusing him of working with terrorists. He was internationally investigated with America leading, and was cleared and Saudi government apologized to him and said all the false accusations came from his country Nigeria . They will continue I am sure.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
pneumaticos:

You are evading the question.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by abdulkayus(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Bt was it nt d same Sheik Gumi dat NLanders where praisin one time for speaking agaisnt Boko haram and BH almost even assasinate him. Bt why d hatred now.
Hmmmm, am listenin to d sermon nw although its about 1 hour 30 minutes long. Pls u ppl shld endeavour to listen to it or find someone to translate for u. Dont just believe wat any paper tel u, cos most of our newspaper like twistin news just to sell.
Bt if d man realy make dis statement, i will be disappointed in him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette / Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.