Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (45154 Views)

Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by nagoma(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Christians do NOT have 3 "gods". Your informer is as ignorant as you!

All these people who know nothing about Christianity but start commenting on NL anyhow . The God that answereth by fire will answer you accordingly. Amen.

Which of the 3 gods answers by fire?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pneumaticos(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Please!!! it's Jesus (with a capital J)

thanks let me give more to papa J
JESUS

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pneumaticos(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
nagoma:

JESUS

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by victorD3: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
chuks49: Patiently waiting for Lacasa, Nagoma and Mclatunji

The last name sound like a virus

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Ikwerefistson: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
chosen04: Police detectives are studying audio and video tapes of the sermons in which Kaduna-based Islamic cleric, Sheik Ahmad Gumi, asserted that the late governor of Kaduna State, Mr. Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa perished along with former National Security Adviser, General Andrew Azazi while strategizing against Northern Nigerian Muslims, a top security operative has told SaharaReporters.

Gumi allegedly affirmed that Yakowa had been engaging in an anti-Muslim agenda, and that it was therefore necessary to avoid the emergence of non-Muslims as governor of Kaduna State in the future, a point that some senior citizens of Kaduna State raised in a detailed memo in which they expressed concern that Gumi’s weekly sermon was likely to cause serious ethno-religious crisis in Kaduna town.

According to the source, the eminent personalities from Kaduna are of the view in view of the volatile nature of Kaduna State, urgent intervention and consultation has become necessary.

“The prominent people from Kaduna State wrote the memo, and included it with audio and video tapes of Gumi’s preaching,” the source continued. Gumi in one of the tapes, which I will give you the Internet link, indeed said that Yakowa and Azazi died while meeting on anti-Muslim issues. He was also heard in the tape saying that, it was a plan with General Gowon using the burial in Bayelsa as a cover up for them to meet and that is why Yakowa followed Azazi alone without his ADC. Gumi in the audio tape also said that the Muslims of Kaduna State should never allow a situation that will bring about a non-Muslim to be governor, alluding to the fact that it was Allah that did this (crash) for the impending danger being planned against Muslims.”

He said the Kaduna personalities who wrote the petition want action to be taken against any clerics, Muslim or Christian, who preach incitement and hate.

Below is the audio link of the preaching in Hausa: http://dandalinsunnah.com/siyasa5.mp3

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/police-detectives-studying-sheik-gumi%E2%80%99s-allegations-yakowa-and-azazi-perished-while-planni
4 those of us toking of fredom of speech should bear it in mind dat an unguilded speech kan land u in trouble.even in d us of a
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by OmoOlomu(m): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
free13: Very silly man.
Very soon the boko haram members on NL will come and defend this ba.stard.
its imposible 4 any 1 2 defend hm cos dats baseless and is unproven stmnt.am A MUSLIM ND I KNOW DAT D PROPHET WARN US ABOUT SUSPICION. As our opinion may b wrng. He need to b investigated nd proper action taken if found GUILTY.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
nagoma:

And this is how you want to change the subject rather than confront the death and filth we read daily from the proponents of " peace"
Typical

5 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by shotster50(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Safe to say they were killed by the Northern Muslims then.....

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
pneumaticos:

JESUS
dude, you are a disgrace to Christendom! someone asked you a question and used the word 'god ' ,you foolishly answered Jesus! you would have told him Jesus ain't no god. Damn! you don't know the diff between a god and God? shame on you son!

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
Islam is the solution for womankind.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by mrborn2fuck(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Obasanjo a Christian, Goodluck a Christian and what are we saying.....This muslim should talk to themselves, live as one, religious is nothing.....hausa are too local for freedom,some people are hidden and sendingg the useless one to go bomb themselves, is bombing oneselves part of Qua-ran too? I do not see Qua-ran as bad book but african muslims and that of asians are worst. Let the holy Qua-ran and people in north need to get a life and live according to Qua-ran and not cleric,Qua-ran O ni baje...some hausas do not even know jesus exist in qua-ran, some hausas do not know arabic is just a language, they did not even understand what qua-ran mean,education makes peace

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by pneumaticos(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2013
berem: dude, you are a disgrace to Christendom! someone asked you a question and used the word 'god ' ,you foolishly answered Jesus! you would have told him Jesus ain't no god. Damn! you don't know the diff between a god and God? shame on you son!

RELAX..seen my mistake ,and you corrected me..even with your insult i have nothing to say against you,you are not of the flesh.you are a spirit ,you should understand spirit based answers..there is no need of casting pearl before dogs..if you dont understand me pls i gues you a still a babe..study more in the spirit..ur point are also not he was driving at.thanks again

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Sitex(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2013
Emmysteve: Illeteracy is a disease.

Inability to spell correctly is ILLITERACY too
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by koruji(m): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2013
You won't hear pip from Aso Rock when this same people that laid the groundwork for Boko Haram are preparing the way for the successor(s) to Boko Haram.
But let OBJ give advise - reasonable advise, you will see Aso Rock lap dogs running crazy.

If GEJ doesn't understand the meaning of this vomit, then nothing will ever bring him understanding!!!

Wasn't this Osama wannabe detained in Saudi - the holy land of muslims - for involvement with the underwear bomber case?

This same guy and other mullas caused an uproar at the wedding of the VP's daughter a month or so ago.

chosen04: Police detectives are studying audio and video tapes of the sermons in which Kaduna-based Islamic cleric, Sheik Ahmad Gumi, asserted that the late governor of Kaduna State, Mr. Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa perished along with former National Security Adviser, General Andrew Azazi while strategizing against Northern Nigerian Muslims, a top security operative has told SaharaReporters.

Gumi allegedly affirmed that Yakowa had been engaging in an anti-Muslim agenda, and that it was therefore necessary to avoid the emergence of non-Muslims as governor of Kaduna State in the future, a point that some senior citizens of Kaduna State raised in a detailed memo in which they expressed concern that Gumi’s weekly sermon was likely to cause serious ethno-religious crisis in Kaduna town.

According to the source, the eminent personalities from Kaduna are of the view in view of the volatile nature of Kaduna State, urgent intervention and consultation has become necessary.

“The prominent people from Kaduna State wrote the memo, and included it with audio and video tapes of Gumi’s preaching,” the source continued. Gumi in one of the tapes, which I will give you the Internet link, indeed said that Yakowa and Azazi died while meeting on anti-Muslim issues. He was also heard in the tape saying that, it was a plan with General Gowon using the burial in Bayelsa as a cover up for them to meet and that is why Yakowa followed Azazi alone without his ADC. Gumi in the audio tape also said that the Muslims of Kaduna State should never allow a situation that will bring about a non-Muslim to be governor, alluding to the fact that it was Allah that did this (crash) for the impending danger being planned against Muslims.”

He said the Kaduna personalities who wrote the petition want action to be taken against any clerics, Muslim or Christian, who preach incitement and hate.

Below is the audio link of the preaching in Hausa: http://dandalinsunnah.com/siyasa5.mp3

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/police-detectives-studying-sheik-gumi%E2%80%99s-allegations-yakowa-and-azazi-perished-while-planni

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Btruth: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2013
Silly goat that man was.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by FutureDon(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2013
pneumaticos:

some not all,and by the way, choose your side

Hehe, are you a learner? cheesy I said 'SOME' nah.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by aurenflani: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2013
All I see here is jungle justice due to hatred against Islam and Muslims. If a man made an allegation for which you do not agree, why not investigate first. By the way aren't the pentacostal wannabe rich hypocrites? Do I need to remind you of your claims that Muslims must not fight for Allah, that He will fight for Himself?

Why are you now fighting for azazi and yakowa if you are not bunch of hypocrites?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by shamama: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2013
Dis big fool is calling for war again,I listened clearly to everything he said,dat man is devil,now I know islam is anti christ dat come to kill,steal and destroy.christ had given us peace already,so we are covered

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2013
pneumaticos:

RELAX..seen my mistake ,and you corrected me..even with your insult i have nothing to say against you,you are not of the flesh.you are a spirit ,you should understand spirit based answers..there is no need of casting pearl before dogs..if you dont understand me pls i gues you a still a babe..study more in the spirit..ur point are also not he was driving at.thanks again
cool. then go back and modify your post!!

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by benpuzzy(m): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2013
which way Nigeria?

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by REVOLUTNIS: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2013
Why the Muslim terrorists community in nairaland not commenting on this issue?

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by edoreedore(m): 12:29am On Jan 18, 2013
mu2sa2: His late father was a man of peace. So also is Sheikh Gumi. With his background as a former officer in the nigerian army, Sheikh Gumi is never an advocate of violence.What he said about yakowa and Aziza "plot" is a matter of evidence- he may hav his sources even in the army, his former constituency. Those hurling insults at him here on NL don't know the xtent to which Yakowa was preparing to go to secure a second term in office. God took him away for peace to reign in kaduna, so some people believe. Meanwhile the insult peddlers on NL are having a go at the Sheikh, but none is refuting what he said - hypocrites.
You are just a stup*d f**l
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by edoreedore(m): 12:33am On Jan 18, 2013
aurenflani: All I see here is jungle justice due to hatred against Islam and Muslims. If a man made an allegation for which you do not agree, why not investigate first. By the way aren't the pentacostal wannabe rich hypocrites? Do I need to remind you of your claims that Muslims must not fight for Allah, that He will fight for Himself?

Why are you now fighting for azazi and yakowa if you are not bunch of hypocrites?
Olodo, so azazi n yakowa na GOD for your side. U r just a trouble maker, dont justify nonsence

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by aurenflani: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

And this is how you want to change the subject rather than confront the death and filth we read daily from the proponents of " peace"
Typical

Is there any filth worse that claiming that there are three gods only to turned around and say you meant only one while still worshipping three gods. Plus "mother of god"? What's worst-when cornered, you resort to claiming spirit that does not exist has not given one the gift to understand your grotesque arithmetic.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2013
aurenflani:

Is there any filth worse that claiming that there are three gods only to turned around and say you meant only one while still worshipping three gods. Plus "mother of god"? What's worst-when cornered, you resort to claiming spirit that does not exist has not given one the gift to understand your grotesque arithmetic.

Comment on the topic at hand you swine
I believe that one should be easy for you
No?

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by begwong: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2013
chosen04:

How can you bring him down without his supporters going on a killing spree as usual?
And u think his supporters are the only ones with d monopoly of violence in Kaduna state?
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by ashson: 12:37am On Jan 18, 2013
All the nonesense many people are saying here is not the solution for naija. yakowa and azazi are gone, PERIOD!
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2013
aurenflani: All I see here is jungle justice due to hatred against Islam and Muslims. If a man made an allegation for which you do not agree, why not investigate first. By the way aren't the pentacostal wannabe rich hypocrites? Do I need to remind you of your claims that Muslims must not fight for Allah, that He will fight for Himself?

U r obstrtin ma view, parl well.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by INFO70: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2013
Na dem sabi

Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by aurenflani: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Why the Muslim terrorists community in nairaland not commenting on this issue?

The guy looks like pope Benedict with unshaven face. But I thought the pope prefers boys.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by Truckpusher(m): 12:53am On Jan 18, 2013
This man is asking to be assassinated at all cost for national security and for the unity of Nigeria.
Re: Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims by lacasa: 12:56am On Jan 18, 2013
pneumaticos:

been going through your posts,,u seem like an immature guy lolz
u are a muslim,feed with all manner of teachings ..but still dont know the real God.try jesus and ur life will be different and who will also teach how to communicate in love

Rather be immature than inept like you though undecided

i think i кnoω jesus, he is a prophet of God, son to maryam, persecuted by the disbelievers like Muhammed, was lifted to the heavens to return during the twilight years on earth (as a Muslim) cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At Emir Sanusi's Palace, Sits Down On The Rug (photo) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.