Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? (24336 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2013
Abok1:

The house prices in central london is crazy I tell ya... I miss those days of student rail cards cry cry

But its very comfy on the trains apart from Fridays.

yeah I know expensive london ! undecided

loool you're getting old grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 24, 2013
odumchi: I miss the calm, soothing aura of the countryside; the enticing smell of the hawkers' roasted corn; the sweet, honey-like aroma of fresh grass and morning dew; and the all-natural, fresh evening breeze which would fuel or nightly chats.

I remember the days when my friends and I would innocently shake fruit trees in the hopes of a delicious treat. More vividly, I remember how we would spend the hot afternoons playing and aimlessly roaming about, and the powerless evenings in the company of wise elders, as we listened to tales of the heroes of old.

Chai. Ndaa kwan? Where has all the time gone?
Bros, u miss so much, my advice GOOOOO HOMEEEE undecided
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Nasty azz!

I said we'll have this discussion another day nau

I want to know what kinda slime you like.

Another day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by hollandis(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2013
I miss Nigeria police. (Esp their ineffectivess)
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yea sure, Adaobi won't mind accompanying you.
Just make sure to treat her right wink
Adaobi is in another clime jor.I want you to really step on that Ekiti soil
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yea sure, Adaobi won't mind accompanying you.
Just make sure to treat her right wink

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by nous(f): 7:16pm On May 24, 2013
I miss relationship. The UK can be very lonely at times. I now understand why the suicide rate is high here despite the comfort.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:

shocked shocked grin grin grin

Ekiti cowgirl, take the chance while you have it grin wink
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 24, 2013
nous: I miss relationship. The UK can be very lonely at times. I now understand why the suicide rate is high here despite the comfort.

awwwww we can be friends cry cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:

Ohh thanks baby.
send me both tickets, for me and my husband. I'll PM you my address.
Wooowww, and I thought Nigerian men weren't nice.
You guys are the epitome of Knight in shining Aluminum wrap.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Abok1(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

yeah I know expensive london ! undecided

loool you're getting old grin grin

You could give me your own rail card as friends nah wink.......lol

The new houses around Stratford looks tempting, might be coming back to London depending on plans....my only concern is the congestion charges when driving and the unpredictability of jubilee line.... undecided

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

I will o
One does not simply come across such nice fellow quite often
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ohh thanks baby.
send me both tickets, for me and my husband. I'll PM you my address.
Wooowww, and I thought Nigerian men weren't nice.
You guys are the epitome of Knight in shining Aluminum wrap.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin
Texas.Cowgirl:

I will o
One does not simply come across such nice fellow quite often

sharp girl grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin
I believe your husband is not missing the Ekiti soil and the cocoa stuff.So leave him out of this jor.And what's with the alluminium thing and naija men?why not gold? tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 24, 2013
Abok1:

You could give me your own rail card as friends nah wink.......lol

The new houses around Stratford looks tempting, might be coming back to London depending on plans....my only concern is the congestion charges when driving and the unpredictability of jubilee line.... undecided

lol I dont even have one tongue

hahhaha congestion charge !! ken livingstone at his best grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:
I believe your husband is not missing the Ekiti soil and the cocoa stuff.So leave him out of this jor tongue tongue

you quoted the wrong person tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by ESULAALU: 7:22pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=dayokanu]Agege bread and Ewa Agonyin

Amala and Gbegiri

UNILAG babes[/quote
Sweet mother in Plumstead, you will get ewa agonyin and agege bread there.
Was there on my last visit with a friend who told me to ask for the "Impossible"
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Ok i dialed a wrong line please kindly redirect it to her line Biko ada nnam grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by ESULAALU: 7:23pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=dayokanu]Agege bread and Ewa Agonyin

Amala and Gbegiri

UNILAG babes[/quote
Sweet mother in Plumstead, you will get era agony in and age get bread there.
Was there on my last visit with a friend who told me to ask for the "Impossible"
I
That is London sha,dont kno where you located.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by jeffizy(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2013
delors: ! Mitchel Obi on Sports Extra and his outdated news and fake smile.
The Man is dead now.
You must have been gone a long time!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 24, 2013
REALITY101: If you live in the US and feel like you're missing anything about Nigeria, time for you to relocate to Houston Texas. Nigeria community much.. Too many African food store and restaurant, incase you miss their whooo loudness, go to some Nigeria events/parties.

If I was born in Nigeria and live in Houston I no go miss nada thang.. Whenever I need taste of Nigeria, I usually go down to Houston.
Hmmmm............
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Nah, he wanted to use me to get your attention.
You two do your thing cheesy
So proud of my matchmaking power
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Abok1(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

lol I dont even have one tongue

hahhaha congestion charge !! ken livingstone at his best grin grin grin grin

You could get it for me nah.....lol
unless you don't travel out of London often

The rail card cuts the costs by up to 35% at times....(kai I miss those days of Leeds monthly trips cry cry)
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by 2legit2qwt: 7:24pm On May 24, 2013
I miss Golden morn tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2013
jeffizy:
The Man is dead now.
You must have been gone a long time!
Na you kill am?see the way you put fear for my heart.Thank God for Google
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:27pm On May 24, 2013
Omo I miss gbegiri,Amala dudu, my area boys for base awonmelonkan ti sign, buskie(local dog), Ile igbo ( Fela's shrine), coste onigi(wooden bra) wey I dey buy for Tejuosho,agbalumo, aboki oni kunlikuli, guguru, ogi baba,isi-bushmeat and lastly d constant fight for dem face-me-I-slap-you buildings. Kai! Dat kian fight dey sweet!!! U go hia one dey sbout,"Kafayat ashewo jakande!!! Bo de!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2013
I miss Nkwobi and Isi-Ewu, Akpu, pidgin English. Life is not easy here in Coutonou grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:
Ok i dialed a wrong line please kindly redirect it to her line Biko ada nnam grin grin

ring ring texas cowgirl pick up the phone tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Omo I miss gbegiri,Amala dudu, my area boys for base awonmelonkan ti sign, buskie(local dog), Ile igbo ( Fela's shrine), coste onigi(wooden bra) wey I dey buy for Tejuosho,agbalumo, aboki oni kunlikuli, guguru, ogi baba,isi-bushmeat and lastly d constant fight for dem face-me-I-slap-you buildings. Kai! Dat kian fight dey sweet!!! U go hia one dey sbout,"Kafayat ashewo jakande!!! Bo de!! grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Nah, he wanted to use me to get your attention.
You two do your thing cheesy
So proud of my matchmaking power

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

One Killed, Two Injured In Ijebu-Ode Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking / The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.