Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? (24335 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

I have never heard anything good about that Texas. undecided

So now even the Naija people there are messing around too? embarassed
A friend told me Houston is like Enugu. As in, many igbos/ Naijans there and their usual gra gra wey no get weight. Gossip, jealousy, comparison and other Naija misdemeanors.
And now Akwuna is added to the list embarassed

I shame embarassed
Lmao
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 24, 2013
profjustine: Pami and dog meat. Am realy missing it.here in Texas their is no dog meat.

undecided
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by nelsn(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2013
alomo

Palmwine mixed with stout........Jezuuuuuusssssssss chei......na wetin i go 1st lick b dat
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by bootlegaz: 8:21pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:
Go to Houston and Dallas you go see many Naija girls when be corperate Akunna.Don't get it twisted they gat good jobs but na their way
Those areas are too far, he maybe surprise to see that his church member that claims "holier that thou" attitude on Craigslist hustling for spare change. grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

A friend told me Houston is like Enugu. As in, many igbos/ Naijans there and their usual gra gra wey no get weight. Gossip, jealousy, comparison and other Naija misdemeanors.

I shame embarassed
The place is cool though and Naija peeps are really living it big there.Just that the Girls are scum as phuck
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2013
bootlegaz:
My guy we be old school for yankee, we started the Nigerian reunion craze. We don plant bottle here.....lol
The bottle don grow? grin

I hope say u no be one of my friends wey don dey like 20yrs for UK. We de argue one time the guy say he from "Bendel" state grin. Everybody do fund raising to helep am go back home go visit small cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2013
bootlegaz:
Those areas are too far, he maybe surprise to see that his church member that claims "holier that thou" attitude on Craigslist hustling for spare change. grin grin
I dey catch many for tagged and Plenty of fish na.You know what i mean fam grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:
The place is cool though and Naija peeps are really living it big there.Just that the Girls are scum as phuck

I shame, a friend in Dallas went to Naija, brought this girl to Texas, had a child, sent her to UCSD, after 5yrs the babe say she no want again, she call lawyer, court give am the man house, him range rover, and half of his account.

Last yr another one suffered a similar fate. Also in Dallas. When will I hear something good about Texas?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by churific(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2013
The things I miss most about Nigeria are my families, the languages and cultural identities.

However, our leaders, who we [kind of] elected, have made it increasingly difficult for us to miss home. They, with our help, have created an environment where cheating and corruption are elevated and death, well...

Anyways, there's still NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:
Go to Houston and Dallas you go see many Naija girls when be corperate Akunna.Don't get it twisted they gat good jobs but na their way

Gawd punish you angry
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 24, 2013
The food o, na the food sure pass.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2013
bootlegaz:

Craig list shocked. People de go Craig list for sex? shocked

Okay, I'm naive. Confirmed.

[size=18pt]naivity Confirmed[/size]

Unbelievable. Someone tell me it's a joke
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Vansnickers: 8:27pm On May 24, 2013
My Parents and Nigerian food. That's all.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

I shame embarassed

Shebi u dey find wife grin
You think you will find it in that village of America you chose to live in
Go to berra township aka Houston and find berra wife nigerian wife dia
Any color you want
Any shape
Big small,short tall
You fit snatch somebody wife sef if you strong pass
Everything is big and done big in Texas
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

I shame, a friend in Dallas went to Naija, brought this girl to Texas, had a child, sent her to UCSD, after 5yrs the babe say she no want again, she call lawyer, court give am the man house, him range rover, and half of his account.

Last yr another one suffered a similar fate. Also in Dallas. When will I hear something good about Texas?

When you start hanging with people with positive stories.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann: I miss Christmas at home. When very one comes back to the village, cousins, relatives and the good time we spend together.

I miss the local cuisines too. Original ofe owerre with pounded yam. Suya from aboki etc. I once had suya in London at that "obalende" restaurant, it wasn't the same as original suya from aboki.

I also miss Sunday mornings in Naija. When Nigerian girls look extremely pretty with all sorts of traditional attire. Looking holy and marriageable.( of course after prostituting the night before grin ) but I miss them sha cheesy
kai!!! but na true sha grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

Craig list shocked. People de go Craig list for sex? shocked

Okay, I'm naive. Confirmed.

[size=18pt]naivity Confirmed[/size]

Unbelievable. Someone tell me it's a joke
Kai!! So much for the "special, handsome perv"....you're such a learner.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

We see and hear that everyday in H-town.The Naija ladies there gossip as shiit.The Naija girls main target are those peeps in medical line and young biz dudes.For me still rocking them though but have my permanent Caribbean
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

When you start hanging with people with positive stories.

Pls where are they? I've heard enough trash.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Gawd punish you angry
One of them on the loose grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:
Pls where are they? I've heard enough trash.

I know tons of people in Texas with great stories.

Jeez, all you wrote up there is new to me.

Nigerian women wouldnt do stuff like that.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Kai!! So much for the "special, handsome perv"....you're such a learner.

I thought I was a spoilt brat. But I can see I'm still innocent lipsrsealed

Let me check, perhaps I'm still a virgin self shocked

But c'mon, Craigslist. I've been on Craigslist since one week looking for an apartment, didnt know others come there for something else.
America!!

Btw, still handsome cool
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:
One of them on the loose grin grin

I'm not even in Texas yet, so slow down grin

So you be Texan abi?

I've heard so much shoit about Nigerian Texan men.....make I no talk am sha lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I know tons of people in Texas with great stories.

Jeez, all you wrote up there is new to me.

Nigerian women wouldnt do stuff like that.

I have decided to believe you.
Make I no go puke.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

But c'mon, Craigslist. I've been on Craigslist since one week looking for an apartment, didnt know others come there for something else.
America!!

Btw, still handsome cool
looool!! grin grin

where's 2legit at anyway? aren't you in ... or something?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

I have decided to believe you.
Make I no go puke.
If you like puke you go just puke out your intestine for nothing and free.Better empower yourself whenever you are going there.And enjoy them tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

America!!

Btw, still handsome cool

lmaooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by 2legit2qwt: 8:37pm On May 24, 2013
ItsModella:
looool!! grin grin

where's 2legit at anyway? aren't you in Aso Rock or something?
shocked shocked.

[size=4pt]Edit loc ibeg[/size]
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by bootlegaz: 8:43pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

I shame embarassed
Naijas in mars won't behave less than the ones in Victoria Garden city or bettter still, Ajegunle. DNA things
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2013
Make I run comot from here. Una don spoil me on top the spoil wey I be before.

Make I go de find apartment joo.

Hmmm, Craigslist kwa. . . . ka m ga legharia Anya . . . . . America
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by opone72: 8:49pm On May 24, 2013
Emun oguro = palm wine
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann: Make I run comot from here. Una don spoil me on top the spoil wey I be before.

Make I go de find apartment joo.

Hmmm, Craigslist kwa. . . . ka m ga legharia Anya . . . . . America
So u dey find woman for Craigslist? U go jam HIV o! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

One Killed, Two Injured In Ijebu-Ode Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking / The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.