Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? (24334 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by bootlegaz: 8:03pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Eyah, can't afford them with food stamps? grin

jk o
try Jamaican hard doughbread. 95% the same.
I ones ate Agege bread in houston, it was on point. I heard a lady makes it for sell. Anyone out there knows if she does deliveries out of Texas, holla.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

They also have lovely girls cheesy
And you can have them without spending all your money as Nigerian girls would have you do. So UK aint bad. I had fun there

Aha, I forgot, they have good strip clubs too wink

With very magnanimous loose babes cheesy
What else d'you want from a country cool

bwahahaahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by IleIfe2(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2013
Nigeria is Malaysia Apart from electricity, internet, good roads and nice shopping malls.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by bootlegaz: 8:05pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:
I disagree with the bolded.That is an established fact about African-Americans(Akata) and even Naija girls in America but not the whites.The whites are far better and more sincere and honest cool cool
Akata babes and Naija babes are thirsty for money.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2013
bootlegaz:
I ones ate Agege bread in houston, it was on point. I heard a lady makes it for sell. Anyone out there knows if she does deliveries out of Texas, holla.
There is a white man that does it also in NJ and delivers it to NY,PA and MD.Its damn cool.As the story went they said he went to Naija to learn how to produce it for a Year.That guy dey sell badly
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 24, 2013
Where in texas did buy it?

bootlegaz:
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:
I disagree with the bolded.That is an established fact about African-Americans(Akata) and even Naija girls in America but not the whites.The whites are far better and more sincere and honest cool cool

When they want to prostitute they are very honest about it. I agree.
But they cheat a lot even after marriage. The african Americans I see messing around are what I'll call poverty induced promiscuity. Poverty things.

But I've seen oyibo women, married, to decent men, even rich men, still they want to mess around a bit.

They are lucky say I get conscience.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by bootlegaz: 8:07pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

They also have lovely girls cheesy
And you can have them without spending all your money as Nigerian girls would have you do. So UK aint bad. I had fun there

Aha, I forgot, they have good strip clubs too wink

With very magnanimous loose babes cheesy
What else d'you want from a country cool
Dude never you compare London Strippers to Atlanta strippers. Those girls are Olympic ready. grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On May 24, 2013
Gala, Suya, Agonyi beans with Agege bread, fresh Palm wine and seeing good looking and well dressed being going to work in the morning rushing into Molue thru the window . . . . Nija - I hail!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 24, 2013
na wa oo, so in your free time you go to strip clubs ? grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2013
bootlegaz:
Akata babes and Naija babes and thirsty for money.
Naija babes? undecided

I've not known Naija babes here for promiscuity o. Abi I dey naive again

Akata babes, well, I don't know them much, I've not really interacted with african Americans much, but the Naija babes I see in Ohio seem decent to me. . . . unless undecided
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

When they want to prostitute they are very honest about it. I agree.
But they cheat a lot even after marriage. The african Americans I see messing around are what I'll call poverty induced promiscuity. Poverty things.

But I've seen oyibo women, married, to decent men, even rich men, still they want to mess around a bit.

They are lucky say I get conscience.
Then check the man well he is not strong.Too much soda don finish that kind man when go make he white wife go outside.I will recommend Jamaican stone for him or the simplest the man should go for Alomo.Its only proper man those whitey need anything short of that the man na dodo grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by bootlegaz: 8:11pm On May 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Where in texas did buy it?

I was in Sugarland and I believe she lives around there or South West. Maybe some one that is familiar with the environs can help

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2013
bootlegaz:
Dude never you compare London Strippers to Atlanta strippers. Those girls are Olympic ready. grin grin
Atlanta cheesy
I love that city. Whenever I hit $2million I'm going to Atlanta to buy a house and settle.

So their girls wild too? cheesy chei! That will be ma nu home cool
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by 2legit2qwt: 8:12pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:
Naija babes? undecided

Akata babes, well, I don't know them much, I've not really interacted with african Americans much, but the Naija babes I see in Ohio seem decent to me. . . . unless undecided
Naija girls and decent in the same context? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:
Naija babes? undecided

Go to Houston and Dallas you go see many Naija girls when be corperate Akunna.Don't get it twisted they gat good jobs but na their way
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On May 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Naija girls and decent in the same context? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Take am easy now and not just put all Nija girls into the drums of indecency . . . .
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

bwahahaahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You too laugh angry grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:
Atlanta cheesy
I love that city. Whenever I hit $2million I'm going to Atlanta to buy a house and settle.

ATL gat the best strip things in the whole of Yankee.Itsmodella will brief us better grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:

You too laugh angry grin

why not ?

so toshh, strip clubs ? how many times ? 1,2,3+ ?
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by bootlegaz: 8:15pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:
Naija babes? undecided

Ohio is more like a college state, Cincinnati maybe an aight place but you need to live in a larger city like Atlanta or LA, Houston to know how thirsty those naija girls are.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Diasporan(m): 8:16pm On May 24, 2013
bootlegaz:
I was in Sugarland and I believe she lives around there or South West. Maybe some one that is familiar with the environs can help
You stay in Sugarland?Hmmm some NL peeps are really close to me and good to know
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by gbokukueba(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2013
I miss plantain!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 24, 2013
Fooooooooooooood
Mom
Sibblings and sometimes the rawness of Nigeria
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 24, 2013
gbokukueba: I miss plantain!!!
what,go store go buy plantain
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by bootlegaz: 8:18pm On May 24, 2013
toshmann:
Atlanta cheesy

My guy we be old school for yankee, we started the Nigerian reunion craze. We don plant bottle here.....lol
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by AGBORMAN1(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2013
Hot Weather
Very Low cost of living
Nigeria Jagajaga

Nigeria Sweet Die
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 24, 2013
Theres a place called sugarland ? wtf grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by lee007(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2013
Iyan with Ishapa Soup and Plenty of Bushmeat....kai I miss my mama' christmas morning special treat....'be home soom sweet mama!
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 24, 2013
Pami and dog meat. Am realy missing it.here in Texas their is no dog meat.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by toshmann(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2013
Diasporan:
Go to Houston and Dallas you go see many Naija girls when be corperate Akunna.Don't get it twisted they gat good jobs but na their way

I have never heard anything good about that Texas. undecided

So now even the Naija people there are messing around too? embarassed
A friend told me Houston is like Enugu. As in, many igbos/ Naijans there and their usual gra gra wey no get weight. Gossip, jealousy, comparison and other Naija misdemeanors.
And now Akwuna is added to the list embarassed

I shame embarassed
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On May 24, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:
Hot Weather
Very Low cost of living
Nigeria Jagajaga

Nigeria Sweet Die

Lol . . With that come a lot of challenges oh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

One Killed, Two Injured In Ijebu-Ode Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking / The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.