Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? (3281 Views)

Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by eddiegracia(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
lifesabeach:

Are YOU a cow or gorilla? Make up your mind dummy!!! cheesy I am really getting under your skin and that is making my day!!!!! grin.

I comment my reservegrin...
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
eddiegracia:

I comment my reservegrin...

HAHAHAHAHHHAAAA!!!! You have even become so confused you cannot speak proper English again and you want to "comment your reserve" Dummy!!!! you do not "comment reserves", but you reserve comments!!! ... and as for "getting under your skin", ever heard of "idiomatic expressions"? trying to be funny? You lost out badly!!!

Seriously, I am surprised you are still spewing words out of that stinking toilet you call a mouth!! and transcribing your filthy talk online. Give up on trying to annoy me,chimp!! tongue
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by emabe: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
lifesabeach:

"talk about myself"? did i tell you it is my experience? Read well please. angry It is an observation. Well good for your reformed criminal "friend"...meanwhile this is not a marriage relationship we are talking about. The victims get dumped, hence the topic. Read before answering next time abeg. BTW, my response should tell you I am a no nonsense person.Oo ma je kin wa so igbati lu e ooo!!! sad
Go to hell, My response will tell u I eat people like u 4 breakfast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillarious! Most Embarrassing Moment Of Her Life With A Guy. / For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? / No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.