Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,941 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (15965 Views)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? / What Was Your Nickname In School / What Is/was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
in one school I attented, some guys nicknamed me "Snow White" because in addition to being white, I was very pale at that time.... I didn't like that nickname but it's still better than being known for wearing skirts!
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
outrage:
How you doing? wink
Just sent you a PM swerry, reply asap.
did you attend my secondary Sch? You seem to recognise d nick name
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bugs Bunny, 'cause I had the two front teeth. Still do, although now ladies think it's kinda cute. cool
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by 1Dray(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
I was called Poppa... Led the Jamaican Patois lingua speakers back then in Secondary School.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
I was called Kenshin/Samurai X...used to illustrate him for school functions and stuff...acted like him too...cheesy
Super Chacrater!!!
Many of you don't know what i'm talking about right
U've missed...SMH... undecided

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by mployer(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
They called me 'stay cool' cos I was one cul dude, and will alwayz be.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Myn ws 'Joyolicious' cuz am so....so....so.... 'Licious'

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by adaptor4all: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pri sch-Pablo..cos f my football skills
Second sch-Baspo..a combinatn f ma names
University-Adaptor..cos I was involved in almost evritin except,violence
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by cyril83(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Isogbu....love fighting
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by saemmanuel(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
got so many
shittu okunrin meje
shit
saemmanuel
shittong
to mention but a few.....got all this cos mi stubborn
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ashaju33: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by justice00(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Scarface...i had a scar under my left eye...took a while to clear off tho...made me look scary! wink
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Back then in sec...
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by kenx1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dekembe Motombo becos i was a very good guard @our basketball team
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Emmyk(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
executinal: They call me Mr Ugly check my profile and confirm yourself grin grin

Others call me Obj son angry angry

eyaaa
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by dave247(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
BAD! Dat was my nickname in school, even my friends stil calls me dat till date. because i do wat's on my Mind n they don't know. I used 2 be D leader of our Group. I also stay @ d baddest, rough & Rugged area in PORT HARCOURT CITY. Diobu is d town, while my Street is Gambia. Even d government has bad stories about d hood. I fear nutin but God. Violence is an everything tin in my hood. They fear me becos am quiet like a snake... School days will always b Green. Niggaz Wit Attitudes.

Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ugoezeb(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was Oliver kahn because during an inter class soccer competition, i saved 3 penalty kick 'one catch'...and my class won d tournament. Gud memories at FGC enugu.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by warrior101: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
Omo baba o' soja
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Chimerase(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
dem call me alinga opkoroko dat is skinny stock fish due 2 i was waywardly lanky..oyibo is been spark here gringrin
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by CoolKizzy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
---
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by warrior101: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
dave247: BAD! Dat was my nickname in school, even my friends stil calls me dat till date. because i do wat's on my Mind n they don't know. I used 2 be D leader of our Group. I also stay @ d baddest, rough & Rugged area in PORT HARCOURT CITY. Diobu is d town, while my Street is Gambia. Even d government has bad stories about d hood. I fear nutin but God. Violence is an everything tin in my hood. They fear me becos am quiet like a snake... School days will always b Green. Niggaz Wit Attitudes.

I greet you bruda. The Lurd is your strenght...
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Hezzymania(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
crayfish because of my skinny body n d way i move when we play football
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
TERROR i dont need to explain
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mine was first "Da Pope" i was a calm guy and i am still calm.later it changed "WandePope" but when people began to say i copied wandecoals but i didnt "Wan" is a title in mexico.i finally changed to "WPope"...it has remained so.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Bigboy100: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ramcie: Beyonce though it was more of mockery cos I had nothing as per backside level wink but now , God has helped me put my haters to shame. am now beautifully endowed .
How you take get am now ? Cos' the thing no dey come just like that .
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by ssztarss: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
hmmm...funny thread with laugh inducing nicks..
i got so many nicknames in secondary school...but d most outstanding one was *akpos*... it was derived from d first 4 letters of my surname...(a deltan name if u ask..full name...no...i wont tell)
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Inyinese(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
okpurukpu, thy call me that time till now.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by mrgaga: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
In j.h.s Osama cuz am a truant...only stays in class 4 a period but in s.h.s MY GUY cuz i constantly used it
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by kpozite(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
jogrin0: they called me ''capon''....cuz i was alwayz d leada in any bad gang in school......though av changed
For worse??
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Bigboy100: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
It was 'Big boy ' cos I always behaved like one, even those that weren't aware of the name call me that too. It was giving to me by a contemporary.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by Bigboy100: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
It was 'Big boy ' cos I always behaved like one, even those that weren't aware of the name call me that too. It was given to me by a contemporary.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
OMOLO, my favourite haircut den
MILKMAN, cos i luved milk den
CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW, i loved d guy den, and tried imitatin him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate::Winner:DELSU / Ekpoma Indigenes Protest In AAU Over Sack Of Security Officers, Cleaners (Photo) / All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.