Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? (5914 Views)

EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Baronthecelebri: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2022
ubong560:
Ve Just spken with a friend of mine dis evening wen he told me his gf has come up wit a pregnancy issue and since he really luvs her and didnt want to hurt her feelings, he managed to calm her down bt later told her some contraceptvs must be used to get rid of d newly formation. Adamantly, d girl refused but said she wants to kip it. D guy in question is still in school and only hustles to pay his school fees wch such responsibity of fathering a child is d least thought in his head now. D girl in question had only a small job doing where she earns only abt 30k per month. Would that be enough to take care of d 1room family responsibilities?

Why shld a girl wit her right senses wants to keep pregnancy for a guy in such condition even wen d pregnancy hasnt gone any far? Is she desperate for marriage? What could be d motive 4 dis?

I think d guy is deeply thinking on how to deal wit her if she continues to say she must keep it.

Maybe total denial wil teach her a big lesson. Nonsense!
you're very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome / Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt / "My Boyfriend Don't Last Long In Bed" - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.