Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? (5916 Views)

EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
@op,did u creat this thread to seek candid opinion from nairalanders and synchronize them into reasonable advice for ur frnd?(dats if u aint de person in question).Rather u're insulting pple u dont even knw.it's unfortunate that u've only succeeded in displaying the highest level of irresponsibility and cowardice.No wonder u're into such mess that would hav been averted.SMH
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
Woooo!!!everyone is getting mad @ each other..y'all should take it easy..fact is they are both stupid..i'm just being realistic #no offense
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by P4VS20: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Dondav: I support the dude.. And yes, I'll be glad if my mum actually aborted me! No one told me I'll have to sweat Day and Night to make ends meet..

the plans God has for you re not of evil but to prosper you and give you hope and future so shut up and stop blaming your parents for your existence and start learning the lessons of life. that which cant kill you is there to make you stronger. that is why you re sweating. you re not learning to walk in the right direction efficiently.

u think escaping is the solution. see eagle complaining he cant fly. my friend jump off the mountain of life and flap your wings, whats the worse, you crash a few times till you get it. its better than running about like a chicken n wondering why you re sweating. because others re running n making it, you think u meant to run abi, try flying, if it doesnt work, try swimming, you could just be a fish. whatever you re, ask God and stop blaming him for creating you.

now jump off the cliff n flap your wings. see ya!
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Adaeze003(f): 1:09am On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
I read your post and saw you signature. The guy has the blame too.

No one said he has to marry the girl but he has to support the child should the girl choose to keep the baby
Ya, the boy has to be blamed and that's what I meant by 'she was as irresponsible as HE WAS'. Girls should understand that they're always at the receiving end. A girl and a guy decide to be reckless,the guy walks and she gets preg. What if he's nt ready for a kid? The op said he's broke sef so how will he support the said kid? Yeah I know everyone is saying ' he should have been careful if he isn't ready for a kid' but guess what? The girl has every right to refuse unsafe sex.

I'm not trying to say the guy is right for trying to ditch her n her baby, that's irresponsible as well. I just think that girls should learn from this. Nuff said.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 4:15am On Jan 26, 2013
^^
True
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 26, 2013
Adaeze003:
Ya, the boy has to be blamed and that's what I meant by 'she was as irresponsible as HE WAS'. Girls should understand that they're always at the receiving end. A girl and a guy decide to be reckless,the guy walks and she gets preg. What if he's nt ready for a kid? The op said he's broke sef so how will he support the said kid? Yeah I know everyone is saying ' he should have been careful if he isn't ready for a kid' but guess what? The girl has every right to refuse unsafe sex.

I'm not trying to say the guy is right for trying to ditch her n her baby, that's irresponsible as well. I just think that girls should learn from this. Nuff said.
Do u know if she was raped? The OP himself sounds like a molestor,I wnt b surprised. U know wat dey say about birds of a feather flockin 2geda n showin ur frds n tellin who u r? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Adaeze003(f): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2013
^^ Rape is a different story but do you really think a girl and her rapist will have a debate on if to keep a child or not? I don't think so.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2013
Adaeze003: ^^ Rape is a different story but do you really think a girl and her rapist will have a debate on if to keep a child or not? I don't think so.
Well he might be her BF but mollested her then asks for forgiveness claiming to be drunk or possesed. It happens a lot

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by freecocoa(f): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2013
Adaeze003: ^^ Rape is a different story but do you really think a girl and her rapist will have a debate on if to keep a child or not? I don't think so.
It is very much possible just like mynd has pointed out.

Men r*pe their wives talk more of ordinary bf and gf, I strongly believe the OP is the guy in question and I think we all know the kind of person he is from his posts.

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: It is very much possible just like mynd has pointed out.

Men r*pe their wives talk more of ordinary bf and gf, I strongly believe the OP is the guy in question and I think we all know the kind of person he is from his posts.
But let's treat this as he said. No reason the assume
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Exponental(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2013
Poster n friend are birds of d same feather...... He has an irresponsible friend and he is bold enough 2 celebrate him.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2013
Exponental: Poster n friend are birds of d same feather...... He has an irresponsible friend and he is bold enough 2 celebrate him.
That's true
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by freecocoa(f): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
But let's treat this as he said. No reason the assume
I'm not assuming sha, just trying to make Ada see something.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: I'm not assuming sha, just trying to make Ada see something.
Aight
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ubong560(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2013
U now c y money is d major setback on y u c many well matured singles around ur neighborhod (a thread dscussed few days ago)? If actually dis guy is bouyant enough financially, i do not c any reason y he shldnt receiv d pregnancy wit thanks to God afterall he's abv 25. But currently he's broke and cannot father a child at d moment. Wat's dffcult 2 understnd there? Apparently, nobody derives pleasure in terminatng pregnancy, but wen u r not financially based 2 handle such, even ur psychological mind is also on d contrast wit d idea of keepng d pregnancy. He's not ready and he's not ready. That's d real fact and i hate an "imposed marriage".

Girls wise up abeg. S*x is a nature calling 2 both gender and wch compliments d both parties. D fact dat s*x was done RAW doesnt mean anything dat coms out of it must be kept unless d girl is desperate (wch is commnly practiced among our ladies).Wise up girls!!! Whoever shal marry u shall definitely marry u, not until u use pregnancy as a yardstick.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2013
Condoms are cheap bro and HIV is real. Think about it
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by P4VS20: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2013
kimberluge:
Do u know if she was raped? The OP himself sounds like a molestor,I wnt b surprised. U know wat dey say about birds of a feather flockin 2geda n showin ur frds n tellin who u r? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

i dont think this is the case of molestation jare. its soo easy for people to play victim these days n hide under molestation. wetin she find go room with am. why she no shout or run when the guy dey touch am.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ubong560(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2013
Mund, wen last did u use condom on ur real girlfrnd posiibly d one u've dated for more dan a year. Say d real truth to urself and do away wit sentiment?. WHEN?
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Adaeze003(f): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well he might be her BF but mollested her then asks for forgiveness claiming to be drunk or possesed. It happens a lot
freecocoa: It is very much possible just like mynd has pointed out.

Lol @ possessed. O well, I see your points, just reminded me of a story I heard sad . That's a different angle. Guess my post only applies if they 'both' decided to be reckless...
And uhm I know the opz 'nuts' aint complete.hehe

@ubong560 I wander what you call wisdom
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ITbomb(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2013
ubong560: U now c y money is d major setback on y u c many well matured singles around ur neighborhod (a thread dscussed few days ago)? If actually dis guy is bouyant enough financially, i do not c any reason y he shldnt receiv d pregnancy wit thanks to God afterall he's abv 25. But currently he's broke and cannot father a child at d moment. Wat's dffcult 2 understnd there? Apparently, nobody derives pleasure in terminatng pregnancy, but wen u r not financially based 2 handle such, even ur psychological mind is also on d contrast wit d idea of keepng d pregnancy. He's not ready and he's not ready. That's d real fact and i hate an "imposed marriage".

Girls wise up abeg. S*x is a nature calling 2 both gender and wch compliments d both parties. D fact dat s*x was done RAW doesnt mean anything dat coms out of it must be kept unless d girl is desperate (wch is commnly practiced among our ladies).Wise up girls!!! Whoever shal marry u shall definitely marry u, not until u use pregnancy as a yardstick.
Shake my head at such irresponsibility
And they say they are leaders of tomorrow.
If he was not ready to be a father why do something that will make him a father. Ever heard of the principle of cause and effect?
For your question to Mynd, personally I'm always using a condom and in cases where is suddenly hold us I risk withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by P4VS20: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2013
ubong560: Ve Just spken with a friend of mine dis evening wen he told me his gf has come up wit a pregnancy issue and since he really luvs her and didnt want to hurt her feelings, "he managed to calm her down bt later told her some contraceptvs must be used to get rid of d newly formation" (mhen, he is hurting her already, what if she dies in the process whic kine luv be that?!. Adamantly, d girl refused but said she wants to kip it. D guy in question is still in school and only hustles to pay his school fees wch such responsibity of fathering a child is d least thought in his head now yah, cos he is a kid. grown men dont kill their children. D girl in question had only a small job doing where she earns only abt 30k per month and she's slept with a school boi. Would that be enough to take care of d 1room family responsibilities?
oooh now there is responsiblity involved. when the humping was going on, what was that called? a rush of blood

Why shld a girl wit her right senses wants to keep pregnancy for a guy in such condition (why would a guy who is still trying to make ends meet in his right senses have sex with a lady when he has the responsiblilty of school to think about) even wen d pregnancy hasnt gone any far? (far to where? thats a life we re talking about Is she desperate for marriage? was he that desperate for sex to hang his future on a balance? What could be d motive 4 dis? what could he his motive for that. who pulled his pants down?, why didnt he run away from her when agro came knocking on the door

I think d guy is deeply thinking on how to deal wit her if she continues to say she must keep it. i think the guy should man up, accept his kid and adjust his life like he adjusted the zip of his shokoto

Maybe total denial wil teach her a big lesson. Nonsense! too late, he shudda denied him self a long time ago. rubbish!
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by P4VS20: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2013
ubong560: U now c y money is d major setback on y u c many well matured singles around ur neighborhod (a thread dscussed few days ago)? If actually dis guy is bouyant enough financially, i do not c any reason y he shldnt receiv d pregnancy wit thanks to God afterall he's abv 25. But currently he's broke and cannot father a child at d moment. Wat's dffcult 2 understnd there? Apparently, nobody derives pleasure in terminatng pregnancy, but wen u r not financially based 2 handle such, even ur psychological mind is also on d contrast wit d idea of keepng d pregnancy. He's not ready and he's not ready. That's d real fact and i hate an "imposed marriage".

Girls wise up abeg. S*x is a nature calling 2 both gender and wch compliments d both parties. [b]D fact dat s*x was done RAW doesnt mean anything dat coms out of it must be kept [/b]unless d girl is desperate (wch is commnly practiced among our ladies).Wise up girls!!! Whoever shal marry u shall definitely marry u, not until u use pregnancy as a yardstick.

there aint no such thing as whether the girl is desperate or not. raw or not, what ever comes out of sex is the responsibility of both parties to deal with not to avoid and say the girl is looking for marriage or is desperate. am sorry but that is rubbish. the guy sef is desperate for the sex. so if the guy catch AIDS, the girl is desperate to kill him abi.

girls should wise up and not sleep with any guy who isnt ready to walk down the isle with ya, cos the moment you give em to chop, instead of em to accept the responsibilities of the man they thought they were in bed, they will blame you for getting pregnant or giving them STDs and all and say you had a motive suddenly its your fault.

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2013
Lmao grin grin grin @ P4VS20's reply.

Good one there.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2013
ubong560: Mund, wen last did u use condom on ur real girlfrnd posiibly d one u've dated for more dan a year. Say d real truth to urself and do away wit sentiment?. WHEN?
I always use a condom bro. Always
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2013
ITbomb:
Shake my head at such irresponsibility
And they say they are leaders of tomorrow.
If he was not ready to be a father why do something that will make him a father. Ever heard of the principle of cause and effect?
For your question to Mynd, personally I'm always using a condom and in cases where is suddenly hold us I risk withdrawal.
Well, to me if there is no condom available, I am not interested in sex.
Simple
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by freecocoa(f): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2013
Seriously and honestly, many people who think themselves in love with their partners(bf\gf) often don't use condoms, now if you decide you or your girl enjoys it better skin to skin then use the withdrawal method(which isn't a guarantee) or better still put the girl on contraceptives.

Honestly eh, since it always end up with the girl being the victim, we girls should know how to take care of ourselves, use after morning pills if you are not on the pill, you have atleast 72 hours to do something before it becomes late haba angry
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by lolaluv1(f): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2013
^^
People who can't handle the responsibities that come with having séx shouldn't be having it really.
And I hate that girls put themselves in such situations.

A lady had an abortion for the guy who deflowered her and developed complications. This guy subsequently dumped her and she was left to undergo several procedures that were both expensive and extremely painful alone. The guy had a good job but she was the one who ended up spending her teaching salary as soon as it was paid on the treatments. And even collected from her family too, while the guy was gallivanting all over town with his new 'catch'.

Thank goodness she's now married with a baby. So many ladies don't end up so fortunate yet you still see others falling into the same pit!
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2013
^Just imagine, if she had died it would have been because of one useless man.

Its really annoying to see many girls in this position when they could have easily avoided it, I just don't know why some girls refuse to learn.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by MaziOmenuko: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2013
Its easier said than done. Everyone is shouting keep the baby, but how many of you will sincerely chose that option if it happened to your real person and not your Nl handle grin.

Let's stop fronting Mr. Goody, I understand the ladies and their emotional input, but for we guys, we have to be sincere and stop trying to make our Nl handle look great.

Don't bring babies into this world when you can't take care of them! There's more to raising babies than just pampers and cerelac. Not to talk of the emotional trauma of having a child out of wedlock.

Please, tell your friend to speak to the girl. Let him 'insist' on terminating it; and while he's at it, let him find a good doctor to do the abortion, not a quack road side chemist.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by MaziOmenuko: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well, to me if there is no condom available, I am not interested in sex.
Simple
I don't use condoms on my girl. We've dated for 3 years now, and no condom, and yes, we're sexually active. We just count the calendars for her ovulation, and when its risky, I do withdrawals. Its worked for us for 3 years now.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: Seriously and honestly, many people who think themselves in love with their partners(bf\gf) often don't use condoms, now if you decide you or your girl enjoys it better skin to skin then use the withdrawal method(which isn't a guarantee) or better still put the girl on contraceptives.

Honestly eh, since it always end up with the girl being the victim, we girls should know how to take care of ourselves, use after morning pills if you are not on the pill, you have atleast 72 hours to do something before it becomes late haba angry
And how does that protect her or him against HIV?
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: Seriously and honestly, many people who think themselves in love with their partners(bf\gf) often don't use condoms, now if you decide you or your girl enjoys it better skin to skin then use the withdrawal method(which isn't a guarantee) or better still put the girl on contraceptives.

Yes!! Withdrawal method is quite ineffective though. Rhythm method is another choice: where u balance condoms with the infertile parts of a woman's 28 day cycle (calculated for how many days just before and just after periods).
@mynd no it does not protect against HIV, so we encourage testing!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls / 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once / SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.