Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? (5913 Views)

EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by freecocoa(f): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
And how does that protect her or him against HIV?
I wanted to write in that post that pregnancy isn't the only reason why protection should be used but also to prevent STDs, now read the posts of people here, does it look to you like they worry about that?

They are more interested in the pregnancy thingy hence my advice.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2013
Flytefalls:

@mynd no it does not protect against HIV, so we encourage testing!!
Maybe we should ask how many of the guys here having unprotected sèx know their status not to talk of that of their spouse
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: I wanted to write in that post that pregnancy isn't the only reason why protection should be used but also to prevent STDs, now read the posts of people here, does it look to you like they worry about that?

They are more interested in the pregnancy thingy hence my advice.
Now that is sad. Real sad
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ubong560(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2013
@Mazi_Omenuko, thank u brother and may God bless u 4 being sincere here. Dont mind those pretenders here ranting wat they cannot/havnt done 1% of it. They kip bla bla bla as if it wasnt dem that did d last abortion. Am even more dissapointd on guys. WTF. GUYS? God, some pple can pretend. Honestly! All d guys spewing frivolous posts here, wen last did u accept responsibility frm ur gf wen she said she was pregnant as a result of sex u had wit her? I personally knw guys would do d last thing on earth just to get a pregnancy aborted frm a girl but here on nl, every guy is a responsibility acceptor. Am really surprised honestly. Talk more of girls, if all girls claim innocent of never committd abortion, how com d doctors in dis profession are doin so well in d society? Wld've expected them to die of hunger since no clients com into thier offices for biz. Hypocrites full nl. TUFIAKWA!

@mund, wonder y u cant tell urself d truth and shame d devil. ALWAYS used condom on ur girl? I don hear u!
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2013
ubong560:

@mynd, wonder y u cant tell urself d truth and shame d devil. ALWAYS used condom on ur girl? I don hear u!
Why is that too hard to believe? Just because you do something does not mean everyone else does it you know
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by freecocoa(f): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now that is sad. Real sad
Its is o my dear.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Dondav: I support the dude.. And yes, I'll be glad if my mum actually aborted me! No one told me I'll have to sweat Day and Night to make ends meet..
lwkmd
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by lolaluv1(f): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2013
If only people would learn to rise up to their responsibilities the way their 'ahem' rises up when they want to do the do.
tonguegrin
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Maybe we should ask how many of the guys here having unprotected sèx know their status not to talk of that of their spouse
It has been asked. People aren't responsible. People want skin to skin contact. People don't want STI's or unwanted pregnancies. All we can do is meet people in the middle with a message of "if you are going to have pre-marital sex /casual sex, engage in safer sex". This is the real world, you can't force people to think like you.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2013
Flytefalls:
It has been asked. People aren't responsible. People want skin to skin contact. People don't want STI's or unwanted pregnancies. All we can do is meet people in the middle with a message of "if you are going to have pre-marital sex /casual sex, engage in safer sex". This is the real world, you can't force people to think like you.
Now you are getting my point. I said both the guy and the girl are both responsible for what happened but you can not force the girl to terminate the pregnancy neither can you blame her for keeping it. The man should have known what he was getting into when he decided to have sèx without condom
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
Like the OP said; who knows if it were the girl's decision to have raw sex. It could be.

My ex class mate was deceived by his own girlfriend in November. The girl initiated the whole idea and that they should go for HIV test which they did and was both -ve. The reason was to have raw s.ex

When my friend told me, I asked him : " are you ready to be a father"?. unfortunately he did not see the hand writing on the wall but I did. I said what if she get preggy, he said the girl will take drugs and that her sisters are nurses (what a fool he was/is). He was so excited.

They went on with the act and I asked him: how was it? he said "it was so sweet"

By January, she took in... I told him to go check and he they confirmed it was true. They however go rid of it but she initially refused and said before she would remove it, the guy should promise that he would marry her.

Na laugh I just dey laugh since.

The only thing he later told me was : guy na true u been dey tell me that time oh. if I KNOW i for listen to you.

Some girls are silly...
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^
Which makes it the responsiblity of both parties.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
2sexy: Like the OP said; who knows if it were the girl's decision to have raw sex. It could be.

My ex class mate was deceived by his own girlfriend in November. The girl initiated the whole idea and that they should go for HIV test which they did and was both -ve. The reason was to have raw s.ex

When my friend told me, I asked him : " are you ready to be a father"?. unfortunately he did not see the hand writing on the wall but I did. I said what if she get preggy, he said the girl will take drugs and that her sisters are nurses (what a fool he was/is). He was so excited.

They went on with the act and I asked him: how was it? he said "it was so sweet"

By January, she took in... I told him to go check and he they confirmed it was true. They however go rid of it but she initially refused and said before she would remove it, the guy should promise that he would marry her.

Na laugh I just dey laugh since.

The only thing he later told me was : guy na true u been dey tell me that time oh. if I KNOW i for listen to you.

Some girls are silly...
You always have a story to relate to. You must have had a lot of experiences. Nice...
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Why shud a girl in her right senses terminate a pregnancy and risk the chances of not being able to conceive simply because the other party doesn't want to leave up to his responsibility...well if it means he has to drop out of school at get 3 damn jobs to take care of that child then he should! If u are men enough to have unprotected sex then u better be man enough to deal with the consequences that come with it! This is absolute horse sh*t!!! angry there is nothing wrong wit her brains, she made a mistake and she is making up for it...at least it shows she is responsible
Wow! Well said. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
Vanneni: You always have a story to relate to. You must have had a lot of experiences. Nice...
just follow me bumper to bumper and you will learn a lot.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
2sexy: just follow me bumper to bumper and you will learn a lot.
Lol. You're now one of my mentors. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Vanneni: Lol. You're now one of my mentors. cheesy
oh yeah? hmmm... we will learn a lot. Hope you will teach me what I dont know too?

Actually, it is only a fool that will wait to make all the mistake in life and learn from it. i sabi learn from other people tori oh. I am very observant. Actually, my friend thought that because he had more experience with girls, he knew better than I do and that was a more reason why he refused to listen to me... and the girl probably told him that she would take drugs after the sex... which she never did.

I told him that she wanted to trap him with the pregnancy but he did not believe me... but subsequent event unfolded and proved me right.

Till date na master or boss he dey call me... grin cheesy
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
2sexy: oh yeah? hmmm... we will learn a lot. Hope you will teach
me what I dont know too?

Actually, it is only a fool that will wait to make all the mistake in
life and learn from it. i sabi learn from other people tori oh. I am
very observant. Actually, my friend thought that because he had more
experience with girls, he knew better than I do and that was a more
reason why he refused to listen to me... and the girl probably told him
that she would take drugs after the sex... which she never did.

I told him that she wanted to trap him with the pregnancy but he did not
believe me... but subsequent event unfolded and proved me right.

Yeah I'll teach you grin come join me wack biscuite and g'nut.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
2sexy: oh yeah? hmmm... we will learn a lot. Hope you will teach me what I dont know too?

Actually, it is only a fool that will wait to make all the mistake in life and learn from it. i sabi learn from other people tori oh. I am very observant. Actually, my friend thought that because he had more experience with girls, he knew better than I do and that was a more reason why he refused to listen to me... and the girl probably told him that she would take drugs after the sex... which she never did.

I told him that she wanted to trap him with the pregnancy but he did not believe me... but subsequent event unfolded and proved me right.

who we go ask?
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
brokoto: who we go ask?
ask wetin?
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
Vanneni: Yeah I'll teach you grin come join me wack biscuite and g'nut.
really? Na ijebu garri, groundnut and cold water i want. Chei! I miss d days of of ewa agoyin.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
2sexy: really? Na ijebu garri, groundnut and cold water i want.
Chei! I miss d days of of ewa agoyin.
lol grin I get garri, g'nut
milk and sugar. I fit go buy cold satchet water for you.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
Vanneni: lol grin I get garri, g'nut
milk and sugar. I fit go buy cold satchet water for you.
hmmm... Thank you. I am on my way already.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
2sexy: ask wetin?
ask all your exotic stories and the bolded.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
2sexy: hmmm... Thank you. I am on my way already.
I'm waiting for you right here. wink
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
Vanneni: I'm waiting for you right here. wink
okay, honey. I may need pounded yam and egusi soup. That's my kind of meal. cheesy
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
2sexy: okay, honey. I may need pounded yam and egusi soup. That's my kind of meal. cheesy
I'll take you to the cafeteria then coz I don't have the strength to prepare that kind of meal this afternoon. but it's poundo they have not pounded yam...
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
There is nothing there actually. He calls me boss or master probably because he realised that, as I was able to prove to him, that one does not need to be a sex addict before he knows certain things. He has had quite a lot sex more than I can imagine or more than I, but I still taught him what he never knew.

Another thing that may have contributed to it is that I am the gentle kind who hardly talks. What he didnt know is that I am very observant.
brokoto: ask all your exotic stories and the bolded.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
Vanneni: I'll take you to the cafeteria then coz I don't have the strength to prepare that kind of meal this afternoon. but it's poundo they have not pounded yam...
hahaha... Good wife cheesy . On way home from school. Will go back next week to get the r***lt before NYSC.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
2sexy: hahaha... Good wife cheesy . On way home from school. Will go back next week to get the r***lt before NYSC.
Ok. smileyI wish you all the best.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
freecocoa: ^Just imagine, if she had died it would have been because of one useless man.

Its really annoying to see many girls in this position when they could have easily avoided it, I just don't know why some girls refuse to learn.

Matters of the heart are usually complicated,its not always as easy as it is made out to be.The girl in question is still probably young and foolish.If you have ever been madly in love,u ll know that it beclouds a rational sense of judgement.Learning might never happen,the ability to convince a lady is natural to men.

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Truckpusher(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
outrage: Fuol! I wonder how you would have typed this if your mother decided to do the same. Ideota!
Mudering bastard!
oh yeah! even if it means birthing children you can't carter for and they become a menace to the society all in the name making children abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Single Ladies Hate Being Called Madam? / My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father / Do Guys With Pink Lips Make Girls Hornyy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.